The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Malan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Malan"
After the Reunion show & hearing that Malan showed at Bryant Park my curiosity was peaked. I HAD to see his designs. Malan is a bit bizarre, especially his freaky laugh, but there is something about him that I just love. I just want to put him in my pocket.

Anyway, here are some pix from Fashion Week and here is the link to his Web site. I found his biography interesting -- I didn't know he was a dancer and did theatre. He's like a great lovable quirky cartoon character. I really like his designs, too.

http://www.malanbreton.com/

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Malan reealiteefan 10-10-06 1
 RE: Malan Sydney Rain 10-11-06 2
   RE: Malan eire_heart74 10-11-06 3
       RE: Malan mistyrose52 10-11-06 5
 RE: Malan geg6 10-11-06 4
 RE: Malan dajaki 10-12-06 6
 RE: Malan Fishercat 10-12-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Malan"
Thanks for looking Malan's designs up and sharing the screen caps. I confess I, too, was curious, but was far too lazy to do anything about it.

Just goes to show PR is television. Malan may have made a miscalculation on the show, but it didn't mean he is not talented.

This show with his name "MALAN" in those big letters ought to be one in the eye for his doubting relations, too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sydney Rain 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sydney%20Rain Click to send private message to Sydney%20Rain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Malan"
Thanks so much for sharing these, Catty -- they are GORGEOUS!! Just goes to show a loser ain't always a loser (just like a winner ain't always a winner -- right, Jay?) Big snaps to Malan!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Malan"
That's really true. Sometimes I don't know why the people on there are so hyped up about winning. WInners of reality shows are a dime a dozen now

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Malan"
>That's really true. Sometimes I
>don't know why the people
>on there are so hyped
>up about winning. WInners
>of reality shows are a
>dime a dozen now

SO true! Just ask Richard Hatch (Survivor) about that one.

I'm really happy for Milan, and I hope he can find some peace in his work, and knowing that he is talented enough, and good enough for the powers that be in this profession! He really seems like such a sweet guy!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Malan"
Except for one or two exceptions, I really like his stuff.

Certainly more than anything I've seen in the screencaps of Jeffrey's collection.

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Malan"
Many thanks, Cattychat. Malan's garments are gorgeous. Very feminine, beautiful colors. He's just the type of quirky personality that the fashion world loves. He'll do just fine.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-12-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Malan"
I can't imagine how different this season would be if Malan was saved in Week 2 and either his partner or Vincent/Angela got Auf'd. Seriously, at the least, I'd expect better clothing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •