The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-06 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Welcome to SO house,slickeronstate.We do think we can help you!You should know we've had to economize a little bit.The SO house is now a trailer.I mean....it's a nice trailer but it's a little small and you will be sleeping on the couch.The neighborhood can be described as questionable at best.Petmama (one of your new roomies)arrived at the house first and tried to go grocery shopping and got mugged.This reminds me you need to kick in a couple of bucks for groceries.Your other HG's are named Sharnina,Incognito,momof4inVA,EMTBGRL,and Allison.You should be familiar with Allison by now.I apologize in advance for her behavior.It was not my decision to bring her back.Please bring cleaning supplies,towels and dishes from home.Iyanla has specially requested to work with you!She plans to have you dress up as a clown and attend funeral services of total strangers.It will teach you so much!
Looking forward to working with you,
Carrie M.
Casting Director,SO 4

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... alaholly 08-13-06 1
   RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... carriem 08-13-06 2
       RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... alaholly 08-13-06 3
           RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... carriem 08-13-06 4
 RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... eire_heart74 08-14-06 5
   RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... techstyle 08-14-06 6
       RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... carriem 08-14-06 7
   RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... Santaklaws 08-29-06 53
 Umm....excuse me.... Sahara 08-14-06 8
   RE: Umm....excuse me.... carriem 08-14-06 9
       RE: Umm....excuse me.... alaholly 08-14-06 10
           RE: Umm....excuse me.... mysticwolf 08-14-06 11
               RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to star... carriem 08-14-06 12
                   RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to star... alaholly 08-15-06 13
                       RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to star... eire_heart74 08-15-06 14
                           RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to star... alaholly 08-15-06 15
                               RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to star... eire_heart74 08-15-06 16
                                   RE:C'mon HG's EMTBGRL 08-15-06 17
                                       RE:Message from Iyanla with love carriem 08-15-06 18
                                           RE:Message from Iyanla with love EMTBGRL 08-15-06 19
                                               RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she c... carriem 08-15-06 20
                                                   Move it! alaholly 08-15-06 21
                                                   RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she c... EMTBGRL 08-15-06 22
                                                       RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she c... Mr Black 08-15-06 23
                                                           RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she c... EMTBGRL 08-16-06 25
                                                               RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she c... techstyle 08-16-06 26
                                                                   Rhonda...HA! I'M the STAR (and I'm... alaholly 08-16-06 27
                                                                       RE:Message from Rhonda!Be afraid...... carriem 08-16-06 29
                                                                   RE:Production Notes carriem 08-16-06 28
                                                                       RE:Safety Memo carriem 08-16-06 30
                                                                           RE:Safety Memo alaholly 08-16-06 31
                                                                               RE:Safety Memo EMTBGRL 08-16-06 32
                                                                                   Starting Over Life Skills-Standing ... alaholly 08-16-06 33
                                                                                       RE: Starting Over Life Skills-Stand... EMTBGRL 08-16-06 34
                                                                                           RE: Starting Over Life Skills-Stand... Mr Black 08-16-06 35
                                                                                               Anybody see a Life Coach around her... alaholly 08-17-06 36
                                                                       RE:Production Notes techstyle 08-18-06 40
                   RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to star... petmama 08-17-06 38
                       Message from Allison carriem 08-19-06 45
                           RE: Message from Allison petmama 08-22-06 47
 RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... sharnina 08-17-06 37
   RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... sm2 08-17-06 39
 RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... Sahara 08-18-06 41
   RE:You are the best Rhonda! carriem 08-18-06 42
       RE:You are the best Rhonda! Mr Black 08-18-06 43
           RE:You are the best Rhonda! techstyle 08-19-06 44
               RE:Allison needs a little wine. carriem 08-20-06 46
                   Allison needs a little more wine...... alaholly 08-22-06 48
                   RE:Allison needs a little wine. petmama 08-22-06 49
                       RE:Thanks Petmama! carriem 08-28-06 50
                           RE:Thanks Petmama! petmama 08-28-06 51
                               Free Rent? alaholly 08-28-06 52
                                   RE: Free Rent? petmama 08-29-06 54
                                       Layne! EMTBGRL 08-30-06 55
                                           **whistles to get EMTBGIRL's attent... pinksparkleguitar 09-01-06 56
                                               RE: **whistles to get EMTBGIRL's at... petmama 09-01-06 57
 RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... skyman 09-05-06 58
   RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... alaholly 09-05-06 59
 RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... KarenAnne 09-06-06 60
   RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've ma... alaholly 09-09-06 61

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
Oh darn. I'm so disappointed that the houseguest spots for Season 4 are filled. I really wanted to put on a baby dress and sit in a pool full of muck and then shout off a public balcony that I am queen of the world. I would have learned so much by sitting in a cardboard box for hours or cleaning out a nasty refrigerator. Maybe I could have even pounded a bunch of bricks with a sledgehammer or punched a block of clay.

The things I would have learned from having a bunch of shallow, insecure, gossiping women who secretly want to be TV stars as my roommates. And of course the bosom crushing Iyanla hugs and the sarcastic, condescending remarks from Rhonda would have surely made me stand in my truth. (That is if I could have stopped staring at Rhonda's ever changing eyebrows long enough)

And to top it off I would have been treated to a grand finale Andy Page makeover so I could look like a drag queen for my pretend graduation. And then I could have really Started Over in my new life of selling cheap junk or crocheted hats on eBay.

Darn.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-13-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
You are slated to come on to replace slickeronstate when she graduates.Does your post mean you won't be there?Rhonda will be furious.Andy Page will be disappointed as well.She plans to do even grander make-overs this season.We're so excited to see what she has planned!

08-13-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
>You are slated to come on
>to replace slickeronstate when she
>graduates.Does your post mean you
>won't be there?Rhonda will be
>furious.Andy Page will be disappointed
>as well.

Wellllll...can I have Lanre as my personal trainer?

08-13-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
Yes!But your work-out buddy will be Allison.Try to ignore her and enjoy your work-out anyway.You've got to be philosophical about things like that.The Lord giveth with one hand and taketh with the other.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-14-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
Oh yes and instead of Ohmaha Steaks in the fridge, you'll have leftover Dominos Pizza instead!

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
I'm feeling SO left ou(ouch)t! Okay, can I be part of the creative team ? ( the editing crew, where most of the creativity took place) I am a playwrite.almost published . Also, Lanre, Lanre.

08-14-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Techstyle,yes of course.Who did you think was going to do the editing?We need you to figure out a way (thru editing or possibly black magic)to make Rhonda and Iyanla seem competent.I know what you are thinking right now:"Competent?!Impossible."Look I never promised you an easy job.You said you wanted to work on the show so get started.
As for you,erie_heart74,I believe I told you Domino's pizza on "two for Tuesdays"only.As director of catering for the show I expect you to know this.Also,Allison is complaining that you never buy enough wine.Frankly we can't afford to budget any more than the $2,000 per week that we are already spending on wine.Do you know how to make wine?You could look it up on the internet.That could be a big savings for us.

Welcome to the SO family,
Carrie M.
Casting Director,SO-4

Santaklaws 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Santaklaws Click to send private message to Santaklaws Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
I was thinking ramen noodles. Maybe Top Ramen can be a sponsor!!

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Umm....excuse me...."
Do you really expect me to COACH under these conditions? A TRAILER????? And just where is the "Mirror Room"? You KNOW I do not work without a mirror room. And since I got married, I will need a bit of extra time to go home and spend some time with my newly wedded darling (myself, of course).

And since when do you think I get furious? *sing-songy voice* I NEVER get furious, now, do I? I just have such a DEEP need for camera time love for the SO ladies.

Be fearless, but be fearful of ME.

08-14-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Umm....excuse me...."
I apologize Rhonda,darling.Of course we do not expect you to coach in a trailer.The trailer is for the HG's.A beautiful suite of offices(complete with lots of mirrors)is where you will do your coaching from.I did not mean to suggest that you get angry with people unfairly.I know your eye-rolling,sarcastic comments,rude remarks,yelling,and door-slamming is intended to be theraputic.If someone else did that you might think she was a rude, full of herself b!#@$!But it is different for you because you are a trained life coach.The love you have for the SO ladies really does show.One day, I hope all our season 4 HG's love themselves as much as you obviously love yourself.
With great respect,
Carrie M.
Casting Director SO-4

08-14-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Umm....excuse me...."
*Hides in new SO trailer closet and peeks out wondering if the mods are going to let this sort of roleplay continue...it might be fun...*

*Looks from side to side and keeps eye out for the big lock"

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Umm....excuse me...."
Why should we stop you? Are you planning to be bad?

Play nice, remember the guidelines, and have fun. We're all about the fun.

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary
Many of our fora have games and roleplay threads. You guys decided to end the last one when the season ended, we didn't stop it. If webby minds, now that the show is over, I'm sure he'll let you know.

08-14-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to start production. "
We need to hear from our original season 4 HG's,our replacement HG's,and our production staff.We will begin shooting soon.The last HG will have to bunk with Allison!Also,Cassie contacted us and for some reason her "errand angel" business is not working so now she wants to get practical and start selling pottery that glows in the dark.We will be supporting her in this by selling the pottery for her.I hope she does not mind sleeping on the floor!Lisa 1 will also be joining us.She was unfairly fired after not showing up to work for a couple of months.Whoever is on the couch will have to move so Lisa can have it.She is not able to cope with sleeping on the floor.

Looking forward to a great season,
Carrie M.
Casting Director SO-4

08-15-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
13. "RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to start production. "
Uh okay. Thank you Big Budget Productions. I'll just sit here on this overturned trash can outside of the SO trailer and wait for my turn. Can I have some tap water to drink with my stale pizza? It's hot out here...

08-15-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to start production. "
Can I
>have some tap water to
>drink with my stale pizza?
> It's hot out here...
>

Ok but don't drink to much. there's only so much water in the well. And that has to be the water you shower with too.

08-15-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
15. "RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to start production. "

*Picks floating debris out of water glass (actually slightly used paper cup) and reluctantly takes a sip...*

08-15-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
16. "RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to start production. "
>
>*Picks floating debris out of water
>glass (actually slightly used paper
>cup) and reluctantly takes a
>sip...*

Yeah and no straws this time around.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-15-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE:C'mon HG's "
Where the #$#$@!!! *am* I? Some blonde witch showed up with a strait jacket and said that I was going to live in a trailer! Yeeeaaah, I said, "Make me!" I don't remember *anything* after that.

But, since I am being held here against my will. Some rules:

1. I get the couch.
2. I can save lives, or take them.
3. See Rule #1. If unsure why this is fair? Re-Read Rule #2.

I am also not interested in "playing nice" I am interested in finding my way out of this heck hole with aforementioned toothpick and penlight.

Have I mentioned that I box?

I just can't WAIT for "group."

And, oh, get this @#$@#@!! strait jacket offa me!!

08-15-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE:Message from Iyanla with love "
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

Do I smell resistance?EMTBGRL you have to trust the process.Living in a trailer and sleeping on the floor will only help you.It will give you the gift of learning how to live in a trailer and sleep on floors.It should be obvious how this will benefit you.Rhonda says she will not take the strait jacket off you until you admit that she is a gifted life coach and a better person than you.Is that so much to ask?

08-15-06, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE:Message from Iyanla with love "
It will give you the
>gift of learning how to
>live in a trailer and
>sleep on floors.

Huh? I've slept outside before. A trailer would be a step up. I see you haven't read my rules. #2 is particularly poignant.

It should be
>obvious how this will benefit
>you.

Sorry, I am not into masochism. You'll have to find someone else to play with.

Rhonda says she will not
>take the strait jacket off
>you until you admit that
>she is a gifted life
>coach and a better person
>than you.Is that so much
>to ask?

Um. Rhonda is a gifted life coach and a better person than me. Uh-huh. I said it, now take off the strait jacket. Really. You won't be sorry. I promise. I would cross my heart and hope to--

well, you can trust ME, right? ::bats eyelashes::

08-15-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she can't do?"
Yes EMTBGRL, we can remove the strait jacket now.Now that you have accepted my superiority the healing can begin.Just to prove that I am as reasonable as I am beautiful,you can have the couch.However, you will have to be the one to tell Lisa 1.Hope you don't mind a little whining and crying!She is not going to be happy when you tell her....What are you holding behind your back EMTBGRL?Is it my Emmy?I bet it's my Emmy!I won an Emmy you know.They said it was for the whole show but I knew it was really for me.

08-15-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
21. "Move it!"
*Knocking on door of SO Trailer*

"Hello? I heard there was free rent here *er* I mean I heard Rhonda wanted me to come back to the Starting Over Trailer House. I don't know why I need to come back because I am sooo together these days. I even had a dinner party for three people and I opened all the cans myself."

"Hey where's my bedroom? And are there any men here???"

08-15-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
22. "RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she can't do?"
>Yes EMTBGRL, we can remove the
>strait jacket now.Now that you
>have accepted my superiority the
>healing can begin.Just to prove
>that I am as reasonable
>as I am beautiful,you can
>have the couch.However, you will
>have to be the one
>to tell Lisa 1.Hope you
>don't mind a little whining
>and crying!She is not going
>to be happy when you
>tell her....

Ohhhhhhh Lisa and I will have a little "chat" all right, in the kitchen, with a candlestick, with Col. Mustard...perhaps?

What are you holding
>behind your back EMTBGRL?Is it
>my Emmy?I bet it's my
>Emmy!I won an Emmy you
>know.They said it was for
>the whole show but I
>knew it was really for
>me.

No, no, it's a "surprise" --I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise Rhonda Dearest. You'll see....Psssst! momof4inVA, quick! get me a mirror! If you can get Rhonda to look in it, she'll be paralyzed for HOURS! -What fun it will be to "re-arrange" the "house."

Back to Rhonda: OK, you got me! It's Susan Lucci's Emmy. If you're GOOD, I'll let you touch it!
M'Kay?

Oh LOOK! Here comes Lisa now!

Mr Black 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Black Click to send private message to Mr%20Black Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she can't do?"
You Bi&^%es are sooooo baaaad!!! Why don't you give these ladies a break???? I'm sure they're up most of the night planning ways to humiliate and humble them into being the flock of sheep that makes for good TV. We all have problems...we all gotta get a life!

08-16-06, 01:56 AM (EST)
25. "RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she can't do?"
>You Bi&^%es are sooooo baaaad!!!
>Why don't you give these
>ladies a break????

Uhhhhhh...I dunno. Maybe because they flaunt their insanity and try to rope me into their self-pity-party fest. Help! I need a key outta this place!

I'd love to give Lisa1 a break. Uh-huh. Ding dong! I hear "employment" calling her! Satellite radio called. They need a female barfer on the Howard Stern show! Riiiiight up Lisa's alley! It's not regular employment, but it's some quick cash for what she does best (vomit on command) and they might even appreciate being able to describe her bony behind on the air, without any of us having to LOOK at her! Oh, JOY!

I'm
>sure they're

(who? The HG's or the LC's?)

up most of
>the night planning ways to
>humiliate and humble them

(who? the viewers??)

into
>being the flock of sheep
>that makes for good TV.

That's RICH! Baaaaaa!!

Viewers:
Youuuuuu are getting sleeeeeeeepy! Sleeeeeepy! When I snap my fingers, you will watch reruns of Starting Over! You will not be able to turn away! You will not be able to stop watching TV until you hear the Geico Gecko...(which should be in short order, he usually appears in commercials 3, 5, 6, 9 & 11)

> We all have problems...we
>all gotta get a life!

I have ONE problem! Who has the KEY to this "Starting Over" makeshift trailer?? I want out! I never wanted to be here in the first place! (Hint: Brought here in strait jacket. Read upthread)

Now, get off my bed! *shoves Mr. Black off couch and lies down for the night--plotting, to be sure*

(This is role play at its finest.)

08-16-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE:Rhonda...Is there anything she can't do?"
Umm, there seems to be a problem with editing already....All the ladies are trying to get Lanres' attention when I need him to help carry the smoke machine and mirrors; much needed for the production of truth standing. Also, Rhonda's Talking mirror that says , "NO-YOU-DO-NOT-LOOK-FAT-IN-THAT, will never get installed if Allison keeps holding Lanres' hands. Problem #2 People keep shipping items to us, so far we have received: 1 box of tampons, 2 bottles of "mouthwash" (diet), earplugs and blind folds and a stack of headshots of Christina in knit hats. Also, a wide assortment of orange and green empty perscription bottles labeled "votives" (candles not included) have been donated, but donations seem to be greatly appreciated. Problem #3 Don't we need film to edit? If not I can splice in old movies and sitcoms. Thanks, Techstyle

08-16-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
27. "Rhonda...HA! I'M the STAR (and I'm skinnier)"
"Employment??? I don't do employment. I have perfected the art of doing nothing and mastered the concept of complete helplessness. The only thing I do, and do very well I might add, is overact. Did you see me in the cage? What a performance! Vomiting, crying, ranting on cue...I am good! Rhonda, shmonda...where's MY emmy?"

I know it says Season 3...no budget for any changes. But I was the STAR in 3 so it's okay.

08-16-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
29. "RE:Message from Rhonda!Be afraid....."
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Lisa,how dare you suggest that you are the real star?It doesn't bother me that you are still irresponsible,unemployed,and promiscuious.But I when I hear you say that you are more of a star than me (and skinnier)that shows me you really need a lot of help.

08-16-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
28. "RE:Production Notes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

Dear Techstyle,I received your memo regarding editing problems.I have paid one of our trailer park neighbors a dollar to spray the ladies with a garden hose so that you can pry Lanre away to help you.As for your request for film,what we have to do is tape over season 3.This might create awkward places where we get a glimpse of HG's in season 3.You will just have to be creative with editing.Maybe one of the life coaches could be "having a flashback".I loved your suggestion about splicing in old sit-coms.Talk about a budget stretcher.I bet you could simply use old episodes of "The Facts of Life".Just switch out our girls faces onto their bodies.You can put Rhonda or Iyanla onto "Mrs.Garret's" frame.If you need any assistance doctoring the pictures,please contact Snowflake Productions.

With cotinued hope for a good season,
Carrie M.
Casting Director/Producer Season 4

08-16-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
30. "RE:Safety Memo"
Attention So Ladies,
Please make sure the curtains are drawn on the SO trailer at night.We have a man that dresses all in black who has been window-peeking.We think he is an obsessive fan.One of the types that thinks that every little thing about our show is real.Please be careful.

Special Memo to Lisa:It is not appropriate for you to talk to this man or ask for his phone number.If you do so anyway you will be removed from the SO trailer.(After a certain number of chances).

08-16-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
31. "RE:Safety Memo"
>Special Memo to Lisa:It is not
>appropriate for you to talk
>to this man or ask
>for his phone number.If you
>do so anyway you will
>be removed from the SO
>trailer.(After a certain number of
>chances).

*Lisa stops in her tracks, pauses, and tosses phone number in trash*

"Oh well. I don't think he can support me in the style to which I would like to become accustomed. (Someday...maybe...hopefully before I'm 85 and REALLY skinny and stooped over)."

*strikes a pose*

"Hey where's the computer in this dump? I need to contact Internet Man."

08-16-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
32. "RE:Safety Memo"
I don't think he can support me in
>the style to which I would like to become accustomed.

Since you don't "do employment" What style would that be?

"Mistress to the gainfully employed?"

"Pre-Teen Pageant Queen?"

"Hack?"

"Unwelcome visitor?"

"David Letterman's new stalker?" (as if the poor man needs one more!)

At least you said "like to" so that you know that even these goals are a "reach" for you, Lisa1.

Hey! I am *reaching* for something right now. Oh LOOK! it's a JOB APPLICATION! Sorry, Lisa1, but as your
Accountability Partner, I must inform you that on this application, and all others? Under the section where it says, "Employment Desired" you aren't allowed to write in "None" or "Bony Ho'" M'Kay?

08-16-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
33. "Starting Over Life Skills-Standing In My Sh!t Truth"
"Hey, I told you I don't do jobs or applications.
But I do like the Mistress To The Gainfully Employed idea.
Where do I sign up for that?

Oh I have learned sooooo much from Starting Over."

08-16-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Starting Over Life Skills-Standing In My Sh!t Truth"
>But I do like the Mistress
>To The Gainfully Employed
idea.
>
>Where do I sign up for
>that?

Wait until dark, "borrow" the Starting Over trailer van to downtown LA, look for man in white suit that looks like retro John Travolta but in a not-so-good way, look for matching fedora with feather in his cap, lots of gold chains, and purple disco shirt. He will either be sitting in the drivers seat or leaning on an expensive car or limousine. Tell him you like men, and easy money. Tell him Rhonda Britten sent you.

He's gainfully employed, after all. If you are good enough? Maybe you can aspire to be his personal mistress. Don't worry. He'll always be employed, and he'll never look to marry you.

You'll have new, skimpy clothes you love so much, and a faux fur in no time!

08-16-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Black Click to send private message to Mr%20Black Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Starting Over Life Skills-Standing In My Sh!t Truth"
No one realizes that I am the 'real' Stan-man, and I am sick of all the bitching! Sometimes people have to down-size, thus the trailer. However, we will strive to get another Kim/TJ combo, also maybe an Alli/Cassie as roommates. We'll try and get the son in for Alli to mother and Cassie to sing "Good Morning" to him. Jill of course will be there to record the meeting along with Jessica, who is now the national Kleenex spokesperson. Lisa sent an email, via Internet Man, that she wants to bring her latest best girl-pal, Christina, who may be able to attract some billionaires. Me thinks we will have to get a triple-wide...is there such a thing?? Oh me, the guru of all gurus is now getting bamboozled! Alas, alas!!!

08-17-06, 01:39 AM (EST)
36. "Anybody see a Life Coach around here?"
"Naaahh. I think the guy with the fedora sounds like too much work...and well...you mealy mouthed wenches know how I feel about WORK. I'm much better at sitting around talking about possibly doing something than actually doing it. And don't push me...I'll scream and vomit, you know I will.

And speaking of housework, where is Kelly anyway. I'm not cleaning up this dump. It's nasty and I might get my butterfly-butt pants dirty. At least this place is a lot nicer than my apartment. And it's free rent. But where is the furniture? Where are the ceramic pears? And that weird fat blue statue? And the garden buddha and the spider close ups...oh I miss the Starting Over House.

*sits down on cardboard box, picks up home made candle*

Hey who's my Life Coach this time around??? Jodi? Jill? Those b!tches. They know everything. And has anybody seen Iyanla? I heard she left no forwarding address after Season 3."

08-18-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
40. "RE:Production Notes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

>
.I loved your suggestion about
>splicing in old sit-coms.Talk about
>a budget stretcher.I bet you
>could simply use old episodes
>of "The Facts of Life".

Sorry, but all film of "The Facts of Life" has been destroyed by the original cast members of that show. So, I'm working up a few other ideas, going through my old collections for splice -ins. Please note: the "board member" house guests are asking for professional guidance for life coaches, or better yet, they are offering to give it themselves. Also, I've heard ( to save costs) make -overs are now slated to be done with acrylic paints (straight out of the tube ) for all make-up and "clothing coating" A term coined by someone ? where, "everything old is new again WITH a coating of acrylic paint" Again, the house guests from the board are requesting real talent such as Stacy and Clinton makeovers. Another note: Rhonda has sent out a memo stating this season is about "Life Plumping", a new marketing term, whatever that means, and it should not at all be confused with life saving, or not life saving, (Please hold on to that toothpick and pen light) In this way, less is more , or more is less, but she doesn't have to commit until the season is over. Taping over of season 3 sounds great except for some words from Iyanla and Dr. Stan. PS, Lanre says thanks for hosing down the girls! Not all the new hg's have checked in, so, what to do?

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE:C'mon HG's and crew!Time to start production. "
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-06 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

Lisa can have my couch. My husband will fed ex me a sleeping bag. That way, sleeping on the floor will remind me of our fun camping trips. And, my roomie, Allison, will remind me of the big, fat hibernating bears. Now, if she'll just shut up about that bottle of wine I wasted. Busting it on that mugger's head saved my life. And the rest of our groceries.

08-19-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
45. "Message from Allison"
Petmama,I knew you would want to be my room-mate!You can stay up all night with me listening to my problems.It will just like a slumber party.My slumber party.I will be the special honored guest.In season 3, I was supposed to get a special party and (sniffle) and and th-th-they didn't....Nevermind.I have got to be strong now.Besides,this season will be so much nicer.And I have you to be my best friend!

08-22-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Message from Allison"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

I hope you snore. I can't sleep unless someone's snoring loud. Really LOUD. I once woke up, thinking some loud machine was running amok. But, it was just my husband snoring. Like a chainsaw. Quit laughing, Allie! You're spitting wine all over me! Is that your goal this time? Laugh Large?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
I just had to shift the thread back over here.

A Tribe Original
God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
UUUMMM, I'm sorry to complain, but I am a few trailers down from your SO trailer, and I have to say that I am tired of all the smoke from all the burning of letters, bra's and what ever else you burn. (cough, cough) Could you please keep it down to once a week??????? Thank (cough) you.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
Well, I see I have been replaced...darn, I wanted to play. Have fun!

Be fearless, but be fearful of ME.

08-18-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
42. "RE:You are the best Rhonda!"
You have not been replaced!I like your Rhonda best.I just filled in for you once.Please join back in if you want to.

08-18-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
43. "RE:You are the best Rhonda!"
Ladies, you are getting diverted. Those bi&*%es have no degrees, no empathy for people truly troubled and deeply hurting. They're only interested in outdressing and out-blinging one another. I, on the other hand, really relate to these deeply troubled women. My wife and I are now in the process of adopting Kim, hubby, and Jax. Many SO gals have volunteered to help with baby-sitting. What do you guys think??

08-19-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
44. "RE:You are the best Rhonda!"
>Ladies, you are getting diverted. Those
>bi&*%es have no degrees, no
>empathy for people truly troubled
>and deeply hurting. They're only
>interested in outdressing and out-blinging
>one another. I, on the
>other hand, really relate to
>these deeply troubled women. My
>wife and I are now
>in the process of adopting
>Kim, hubby, and Jax. Many
>SO gals have volunteered to
>help with baby-sitting. What do
>you guys think??

Mr Black (Dr. Stan) please don't adopt Kim , her hubby and their son. It is just plain(too) weird for viewers. You slid by with the crying last season because you have a degree, and it was touching, but let it go now.

08-20-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
46. "RE:Allison needs a little wine."
Petmama.....EMTBGRL.....I need you to run to the store.I would do it myself but I do not want that mugger to hurt me.After I finish the bottle of wine I am drinking I only,oops I mean we only have two more left.Can't last too long on that.I have a lot of cleaning to do anyway.That window peeker keeps leaving smudges on the windows.Last night I caught him red-handed!I cleaned our smudged windows immediately!I forgot to call the police because I was too busy cleaning.Anyway,Lisa may have caught him because she took off running after him.

08-22-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
48. "Allison needs a little more wine...and a little less whine..."
*Lisa is sitting on the curb drinking Allison's wine from the bottle (covered in a brown paper bag). She passes it to the would-be-mugger seated next to her and he takes a sip*

"Sooo. I was wondering...you know, just curious...just how much does a mugger actually make???"

*bats eyes*

Hey, it's a living!

08-22-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
49. "RE:Allison needs a little wine."
I'll go. Lisa's got one mugger occupied. My Jodi mask'll scare the others away.

08-28-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
50. "RE:Thanks Petmama!"
Here, let me finish up on the list!Let's see.....5 bags potato chips,24 steaks, we can't forget those! I've gotten so used to eating them now.2 bags of carmel corn,10 frozen pizzas,candy,12 bottles of wine......oh and bottled water and fresh vegetables because I am on a health kick.Here is my charge card.You can't expect SO to pay for things like this with almost no advertising left.Besides,it doesn't matter because I will just charge my little heart out and then declare bankruptcy again!(wrinkles nose adorably)And Petmama...this time if you get mugged could you please not use my precious wine to defend your life?I mean,I have really tried to forgive you but it hasn't been easy.Your mugging was very difficult for me to come to terms with.Plus, everyone acted like you were the victim and that was difficult too.It was like my feelings about your attack were secondary.I hate that! I hate when clueless people don't understand my pain!(throws charge card at petmama and runs away crying)

08-28-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
51. "RE:Thanks Petmama!"
And, your organic flaxseed. I'd better add that to my list.

08-28-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
52. "Free Rent?"
*Lisa is knocking on the bent screen door of the Starting Over trailer*

"Hello? Hello??? Anyone there? My uh, partner here (elbows mugger standing next to her who is guzzling wine out of a brown paper bag) and I were wondering if we could be on the Couples Bootcamp Show. We are broke and have no where to go want to improve our relationship."

"Well? Can we stay here?"

08-29-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Free Rent?"
Sure thing. You can room with Allie. I was getting sick of her, anyway. I'll just set my tent up in the back yard. And, surround it with motion detectors.

08-30-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
55. "Layne!"
I was on my way to the store (anything to get out of this house)and I was planning on running off--(sans straight jacket, etc.) but I didn't have the heart to leave without finding out where the sobs were coming from what I thought was OUTSIDE. But, no, it was coming from a guesthouse closet. Inside it? Layne. Remember her? The blonde former HG that Allison was so JEALOUS of? Layne was told she'd be the first HG ever to get to STAY and help the new HG's? Then, she never reappeared again?

Now? We know *WHY* we never saw her again. She was in the guesthouse closet--and not by accident.

(Someone's been sneaking in here to feed and water Layne, but she's too traumatized to say WHO did this to her.)

Who do you suspect? and why?

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "**whistles to get EMTBGIRL's attention . . . ."
. . . while gesticulating wildly towards Alli-thon . . . .

Buddha's back! Sorry I missed the final thread, you guys, but I finally got back to a place with internet. So I'm all in!

09-01-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
57. "RE: **whistles to get EMTBGIRL's attention . . . ."
Layne moved into the guestroom right before Sommer returned to complete her last two steps and graduate. Then, she overheard the women talking about a former HG returning. She heard Jodi mention Tess. That's why she hid in the closet until SO prcured the trailor. Allison snuck her into the hall closet. And, has been supplying her with food and water.

skyman 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyman Click to send private message to skyman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
I just read on my station that the producers cancelled the Starting over show. What's happening is it or did it go. What happened to the show? Rachel Ray will be in the time slot starting Sept 15.

09-05-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
The show has been cancelled. You may be able to catch reruns on some stations for a little while longer but the show is over.

This thread is a spoof...

KarenAnne 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KarenAnne Click to send private message to KarenAnne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
I'm new here so sorry if I sound like an idiot...but...I'm confused.

09-09-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Welcome to SO season 4.We've made a few changes... "
Starting Over is over. It was cancelled after Season Three despite some attempts by fans last spring to try to encourage another season. Petitions were signed, calls were made but the show is done. There were only three seasons and a couples bootcamp but no Season Four. All comments about a Season Four here are just for laughs. Any Starting Over episodes now being shown are reruns. Hope that helps.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •