The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andy Page is so lame..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Teri 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andy Page is so lame..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

I have been watching since the beginning, and I can honestly say I haven't seen one good "makeover" come out of Andy Page. And for all her speeches about eyebrow shaping, why does Rhonda still have the half-circle painted-on *surprise!* clown brows? I guess she feels she doesn't need Andy's help. I'm also bored to tears w/Andy entering the group room like she's a big icecream cone that they should all be excited about. Even the women who are naturally pretty and fit, who should make it through a session with Andy with very little trouble, still look worse than when they started. TJ looked great before her graduation, then blah after Andy. The jacket she picked out for Jessica, with the short puffy sleeves, was so wrong for her. You would need really toned arms for it. And the hair color didn't suit her. And Allison (for her first graduation)... well, never mind, that wasn't really Andy's fault. Anyway, they should have ditched Andy after the second season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andy Page is so lame... eire_heart74 08-09-06 1
   RE: Andy Page is so lame... alaholly 08-09-06 2
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... EMTBGRL 08-10-06 3
           RE: Andy Page is so lame... alaholly 08-10-06 4
               RE: Andy Page is so lame... EMTBGRL 08-11-06 17
 RE: Andy Page is so lame... eire_heart74 08-10-06 5
   RE: Andy Page is so lame... Teri 08-10-06 6
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... funfunfun 08-10-06 7
           RE: Andy Page is so lame... eire_heart74 08-10-06 8
               RE: Andy Page is so lame... petmama 08-10-06 9
               RE: Andy Page is so lame... funfunfun 08-10-06 11
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... petmama 08-10-06 10
           RE: Andy Page is so lame... funfunfun 08-10-06 12
               RE: Andy Page is so lame... eire_heart74 08-10-06 13
 RE: Andy Page is so lame... JavaT 08-11-06 14
   RE: Andy Page is so lame... eire_heart74 08-11-06 15
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... EMTBGRL 08-11-06 16
   RE: Andy Page is so lame... funfunfun 08-11-06 18
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... techstyle 08-11-06 19
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... petmama 08-11-06 22
 RE: Andy Page is so lame... susang 08-11-06 20
   RE: Andy Page is so lame... funfunfun 08-11-06 21
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... alaholly 08-11-06 23
           RE: Andy Page is so lame... Teri 08-12-06 24
               RE: Andy Page is so lame... funfunfun 08-12-06 25
                   RE: Andy Page is so lame... Teri 08-13-06 26
                       RE: Andy Page is so lame... Jadens Mommy 08-17-06 34
 RE: Andy Page is so lame... schweiel 08-14-06 27
 RE: Andy Page is so lame... Floraworld 08-15-06 28
   RE: Andy Page is so lame... alaholly 08-15-06 29
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... Teri 08-16-06 30
           RE: Andy Page is so lame... petmama 08-17-06 35
 RE: Andy Page is so lame... kap35 08-16-06 31
   RE: Andy Page is so lame... EMTBGRL 08-16-06 32
       RE: Andy Page is so lame... alaholly 08-16-06 33
           RE: Andy Page is so lame... Jadens Mommy 08-25-06 36
               RE: Andy Page is so lame... Teri 08-26-06 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-09-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
As there seems to be no future for this show, I wonder where she will get work now
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
"...I wonder where she will get work now"

The circus???

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-10-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>"...I wonder where she will get
>work now"

Circus was good. How about?

Greenwich Village Drag Queen Competition? maybe Andy can both be a makeup artist/dresser AND enter.

Orrrr maybe 42nd Street, NYC? Then again, Andy is a little harsh for the street walkers there.

The reality TV show "What NOT to Wear" and Andy can set them up with the "Before" outfits and make-up to compare the difference.

Anyone else wanna play?

08-10-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
"...Drag Queen Competition?"

Do we know for sure that s/he is NOT a man in drag?
Just asking...

S/he could also dress the WWF (wrestlers).

08-11-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>"...Drag Queen Competition?"
>
>
>Do we know for sure that
>s/he is NOT a man
>in drag?
>Just asking...
>
>S/he could also dress the WWF
>(wrestlers).

Oooo!! and maybe the women of the WWE? The women that come out into the ring?! HILARIOUS! Andy certainly has the make-up down for them! War paint is RIGHT!

08-10-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Oh I just saw her putting on Xtina's eye make up. It was so much! She really just piles on the war paint

08-10-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
No kidding. I remember this from the first time around. This is one of the most conflicting makeovers. The suit is too heavy and dark, and the makeup doesn't convey Woman Of Honor to me. She needed to be freshened up. You can look light and clean and professional all at the same time. On another Andy subject, do any of you remember back when Andy graduated from SO? Oh boy, she was a puffy crying freaking out wreck. We all thought Allison was bad - Andy was a stomping, lip jutting, downright baby.

funfunfun 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funfunfun Click to send private message to funfunfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Andy Page must be stopped!!! I've yet to see a makeover that I felt was becoming of any of the women who have graduated. She talks a good game but her follow through leaves a lot to be desired. And poor Christina had to be stuck with her in New York buying her wardrobe. Yikes!

08-10-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>Andy Page must be stopped!!!
>I've yet to see a
>makeover that I felt was
>becoming of any of the
>women who have graduated.
>She talks a good game
>but her follow through leaves
>a lot to be desired.

I've often felt the same way. She talks to the camera and then to the roommates about what would look good on the lucky grad and then it's always completely different than everything she just talked about.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Yepper, all those graduation outfits Andy picks out for the HG's are violent arguments against her own logic.

08-10-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funfunfun Click to send private message to funfunfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Maybe she was too green to handle such a big task. I didn't start watching until season 2 so I don't know what her background was concerning fashion, etc., that would qualify her to take on something of that magnitude. If these women were her first stab at it, then I can understand why she kept missing the mark. In the beginning stage of practically anything you are going to have a lot more misses than hits as you perfect your craft, so maybe that's why she kept coming up short--not enough makeovers under her belt. But with so much at stake, and if she was a novice, I just can't believe they would entrust that much responsibility into her hand and say, "go for it." But then Starting Over was famous for throwing people into situations they were ill-equipped to handle. And the response at those revealings!--so phony--or maybe not. Maybe when they were gasping in surprise they were probably thinking, "oh s**t! She looks f**ked!"

08-10-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
I actually liked Christina's dark suit. It said "woman of honor". I can't disagree with you about the makeup, though. It was so heavy, its message conflicted with the suit's.

08-10-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
How about the haircut and style? I thought it didn't compliment her face at all. it made her look mannish.

08-10-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>How about the haircut and style?
> I thought it didn't
>compliment her face at all.
>it made her look mannish.
>

The hair cut seemed to be the standard issue for the series. With the exception of Jill and TJ, all the chicks walked out of there with the little flippy piecey hair do. Yeah it's cute but it's hardly realistic and I doubt none of them recreated it once they washed it. Or were able to anyway. Had Cassie let Andy finish her hair, it would of been the same too.

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
I wonder sometimes if maybe the women didn't complain about Andy's intentions much more than they let on – rather, more than we were shown. I mean, if I had hair as pretty as TJ's, I wouldn't let Andy anywhere near it. I would flat out refuse to give Andy free reign over my looks. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall during shooting. That, or I'd love to see the cutting room floor!

The "makeover" that amazed me was Jessica. What was the deal with her hair? When Andy got through with her, she looked like somebody had dusted her with talcum powder, but I'd thought she was supposed to have highlights.

An earlier poster mentioned Andy being a baby, and that's for sure. In fact, the very first time I stumbled across SO was during Season One, and it was an episode where Andy was having a hissy fit during (or before; can't remember) Group, and had stomped off to her room and was crying, etc. Everybody else was sitting around silent and wide-eyed, all staring ominously at each other.

Sheesh! Too much conflama.

08-11-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>I wonder sometimes if maybe the
>women didn't complain about Andy's
>intentions much more than they
>let on – rather, more than
>we were shown. I mean,
>if I had hair as
>pretty as TJ's, I wouldn't
>let Andy anywhere near it.

I agree! I give TJ credit for even letting her touch it. I did notice when she came back for Jill graduation, it looked like her normal hair style again. TJ's a knock out and that dress she had her in did nothing for her. TJ had that amazing black dress that she worn to board of review that made her look like a model! This one looked like a sack of flour.

08-11-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Just...word.

08-11-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
I'd like
>to have been a fly
>on the wall during shooting.
>That, or I'd love to
>see the cutting room floor!
>
>
>The "makeover" that amazed me was
>Jessica. What was the deal
>with her hair? When Andy
>got through with her, she
>looked like somebody had dusted
>her with talcum powder, but
>I'd thought she was supposed
>to have highlights.
>
Yeah, I would have loved to join you on that wall.
She did no justice with Jessica's hair. That was bad. It was like the highlights didn't take, really dull and lifeless. It made her look much, much, older--the highlights looked gray and her hair just laid against her face making her face look evan wider than it was, At least when her darker hair framed her face it was more becoming. Some times it's okay to just leave "well enough" alone.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Maybe the color is not right on my T.V., because at Christinas' grad. Dr. Stan wore a purple suit. Even if it's not adjusted properly, the ladies still look like they come to their grads. in wildly overdone make up. OH Jill! Also, didn't understand the black power suit and jet black make up, but I have to give Andie credit to tell Christina to go up a size in that suit because she thought it looked too skin tight. For all the make overs= What would Stacy and Clinton have to say! What about Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn? ( somehow Dr. Stan can pull off a purple suit) JMHO.

08-11-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
The first thing I noticed about Jessica's hair as she walked onto the patio, both times they aired her gradfauation, was the utterly lifeless greyness of her "highlights." They looked warm in the picture the "colorist" showed her in the salon. After the "colorist" had finished, she and Andy discussing the "warmness" of Jessica's highlights. And, they looked warmer in the salon than they did at Jessica's graduation. Another thing that made her look like an aging drudge was that hideously grayins green dress that showed her saggy breasts. That makeover was a criminal act.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
I don't care for Andy Page as a stylist. The makeup colors she selects often do not complement that particular woman's skin tone (especially Jessica's, IMO).

08-11-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Yep. Jessica looked pretty washed out--flat. And usually she beams when she smiles--but not that day.

08-11-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
They must have edited out all the screaming and crying when the houseguests see their hair and make-up for the first time after their "makeovers". And I'm sure there were lots of arguments about the women refusing to wear the clown costumes that were edited out. It must have been in their contracts that they had to wear what Andy chose. Poor girls.

08-12-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>They must have edited out all
>the screaming and crying when
>the houseguests see their hair
>and make-up for the first
>time after their "makeovers".
>And I'm sure there were
>lots of arguments about the
>women refusing to wear the
>clown costumes that were edited
>out. It must have
>been in their contracts that
>they had to wear what
>Andy chose. Poor girls.
>

Except for the Cassie2 makeover, when she made them stop mid hair cut and she basically walked out with a wet head. That girl didn't even pass her GED, but she was smart enough to know that she needed to stop Andy in her tracks. And then Rhonda turns it into Cassie's problem. Uh, excuse me, but she didn't WANT brown hair! She didn't WANT it cut off! Does Andy listen to anything other than the voices in her head?

08-12-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Cassie did that! I didn't see the original show, I'm watching reruns. I am so proud of her. And it's a damn shame how they held those women emotionally hostage, afraid to speak their own mind less they be labeled more dysfunctional. Time and again they were sent off like sheep to slaughter to do some ridiculous crap they didn't agree with but were afraid to say so. What about expressing plain common sense? Little Cassie, the one who's afraid people won't like her, grew some balls--sorry, ovaries! You go girl!

08-13-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Yes, it was the first time Cassie was in the house. Cassie wasn't buying Andy's idea for her hair, and she was very vocal about it. Andy basically told her that she knew what was best. She managed to get it colored (brown), and I can't remember if Cassie was crying or not, but she was really upset with the color. Then they started doing the typical cut that they do on all of them, and Cassie just got up and said enough is enough, no more, and demanded that she be allowed to leave. They made Cassie look like she was some country bumpkin who didn't know better, like they (at the salon, including Andy) were embarrassed for her. Then Rhonda got ahold of her and did her trip about "growing" and how Cassie wasn't willing to trust the process. And I agree about the LCs 100%. These women don't know if they're coming or going. If Iyanla tells them to sit next to a suitcase for 3 hours and at some point they look inside it, she'll come back and blast them for looking inside, since she didn't give them permission. However, if they sit there for 3 hours and DON'T look inside, she'll come back and tell them they'll never get anywhere in life if they don't take it upon themselves to take control. I wonder how much of this so-called coaching is really thought out vs. the LCs just being contrary. In the SO world, your damned if you do and damned if you don't!

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>And I agree about the
>LCs 100%. These women don't
>know if they're coming or
>going. If Iyanla tells them
>to sit next to a
>suitcase for 3 hours and
>at some point they look
>inside it, she'll come back
>and blast them for looking
>inside, since she didn't give
>them permission. However, if they
>sit there for 3 hours
>and DON'T look inside, she'll
>come back and tell them
>they'll never get anywhere in
>life if they don't take
>it upon themselves to take
>control. I wonder how much
>of this so-called coaching is
>really thought out vs. the
>LCs just being contrary. In
>the SO world, your damned
>if you do and damned
>if you don't!

OMG!!! I so agree with you! I've also noticed that! I've always thought to myself that if I was a houseguest, I would be afraid to move, speak, breathe or do anything cuz I would be told that I'm wrong.

schweiel 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schweiel Click to send private message to schweiel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
Amen to that!! I'd die if Andi Page did my makeover. She's so tacky!!!

Floraworld 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Floraworld Click to send private message to Floraworld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
I'm hoping not to see Andy Page pop up anywhere else on television doing her make-overs. Unfortunately she still has that web site and offers work shops for poor fashion challendged women who no doubt will come out looking worse for the wear after Andy Page gets a hold of her.

Probably the prime reason she was kept on SO was because she must have came very cheap. And SO probably had the attitude that as long as they ushered the women out of the house and gave them their little make-over who cares if they came out looking ready to work for Ringling Bros. as a clown.

Being that Andy doesn't have wide experience prior to SO in this field she should study under someone who knows what they're doing if she's determined to stick with it. I'm guessing this inexperience lent to why most of the African American's on the show did not receive a Andy Page screwing up...either that or they knew better than let Andy Page come near them.

Do y'all remember those L'oreal commercials where Andy Page and crew would randomly pick someone's house to give the woman a make over. I felt so bad for one of the "winners", she actually came out looking worse. Andy Page had about 10 dresses the contestant could choose from. Oh my! Can you imagine only 10 ugly dresses.lol Well that little L'oreal prize patrol didn't last too long thank goodness.

08-15-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
The ONLY reason Andy was doing makeovers on Starting Over was because she was a former Houseguest and Rhonda liked her. By showing her off as having a job/career, it appeared that she had successfully "started over".

Unfortunately she has very little talent in that area. Her fashion "lessons" are so basic and her commentary sounds like quotes from reading a fashion magazine. You can get the same information from one episode of What Not To Wear. As we have seen, her makeovers do not improve anyone's appearance. And her own sense of style (where have I heard that before, lol) looks like that of an overgrown, trendy teenager.

08-16-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>The ONLY reason Andy was doing
>makeovers on Starting Over was
>because she was a former
>Houseguest and Rhonda liked her.
> By showing her off
>as having a job/career, it
>appeared that she had successfully
>"started over".
>
Exactly! And do you remember that when Andy lacked confidence and doubted her ability, Rhonda hammered into her that if she CLAIMED she was an EXPERT, then she WAS an expert. Rhonda did her no favors. She just made the expert declaration, then bulldozed forward with the only show that would give her a job - SO. Do any of you remember Mr. Mussburger (sp?), who critiqued Andy's demo tape? The poor guy takes time out of his busy day to look at her lame-o tape and provide feedback - not once, but twice - and she was a total b!tch about it. Of the 63 major meltdowns she had in the house, at least a third of them were over him, because he didn't coddle her and tell her she was great. But in fairness to Andy, she knew her tape sucked, and Rhonda pushed her into the situation with him, probably so that when Rhonda gave her an opportunity to make a new tape, it would be so much better and he'd gush over it and Rhonda would be the star coach. Well, he still wasn't overwhelmed with her amazing talent, but by the second tape, I think he just wanted out, so he gave her an approving pat on the head and showed her the door. Andy was an absolute psycho as a HG. I did kind of like her and felt bad for her, but she was so erratic, either bawling - puffy faced with no makeup - or she was just the opposite - big over-the-top bouncy cheerleader.

08-17-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
I can't stand those bozos who expect to be coddled. My husband and I just took a coworker of his on an overnight trip. For the last time. I've never met a man who had to pee so much. We were going through an old settlement with cabins. And, take pictures of them. But, "Brent" had to "go potty" first. I told him he could find a tree to pee behind later and my husband to just keep going so we wouldn't end up with the cabins so surrounded by crowds, that we couldn't take any pictures. But, my husband turned around, took "Brent" to the restroom. And, by the time we got to the first cabin, it was surrouned. And, "Brent" was complaining because he couldn't take any pictures. I told him we were in this predicament because he just "had to got to the bathroom first" and wouldn't've been if he'd just waited. And, he said he'd never heard anyone be so disrespectful. Huh? Where's he been living all these years? La La Land?

kap35 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kap35 Click to send private message to kap35 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

Seriously!! What exactly qualifies this woman as the "makeover" guru anyway? Geez....not one of them looked better. Lisa's was the absolute worst. She looked like an old bag lady. And what was with that outfit she made poor boo-boo Allison wear. I didn't even like Christina's, and she actually had a cute girl to work with.

I think the question is...which producer of this show was girlfriend sleeping with?

08-16-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
>I think the question is...which producer
>of this show was girlfriend
>sleeping with?

What is, "All of them, for a thousand, Alex?"

(She'd HAVE to be! She's HORRIBLE!)

08-16-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."

"All of them?"

More likely none of them. Who would want to sleep with her unless they had been drinking on the job. *shudders*

I think it's just that she is Rhonda's pet project.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-25-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
The previews for today's show, the last show, showed Andy giving her speech about SO changed her life and she looked like she was going to collapse with emotion. LMAO!!!!!!!

They didn't actually show it. Funny to look at tho!

08-26-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Andy Page is so lame..."
I haven't watched it yet, but I remember it from the first time around - Andy looking like she's going to lose it. I was really glad they chose not to show it. I'm still back watching Andy and Christie shopping. What's happened to Andy's budget? She used to take them to higher end boutiques and stores, but all I can see in this place is huge "40% OFF" signs, and they always seem to be positioned right over Christie's head. LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •