The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda's move to Colorado"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda's move to Colorado"
According to Rhonda's latest blog, http://www.fearlessliving.org/blog/rhonda she's just bought a condo somewhere in Colorado. And, things are "btter than ever" between her and "Mr Love-a-Lot". Will they be shacking up? Guess that rings the death knell for Starting Over. Unless it's moving to Colorado, too. Which would be a much better location for the SOH. That way, there wouldn't be so many Hollywood wannabe's mobbing the casting calls. But, let's hope Kimmie Wimmie isn't Iyanla's replacement.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado JustBNMe 07-18-06 1
 RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado Cygnus X1 07-19-06 2
   RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado NicNac 07-19-06 3
   RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado petmama 07-19-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-18-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado"
She lives in Vail last she said. I highly doubt SO is returning. She would be filming already if it was and she isn't and has made no mention of it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado"
Will they be shacking up?

Are you Dr. Laura or something?

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado"
LOL Dr. Laura came to my mind too, when I read that!!!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-19-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda's move to Colorado"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Nope! Just a damn Yankee. That's one who comes to Dixie. And, stays! SO won't be coming back, BTW. I saw, on another MB, that Rhonda said, at the end of her body image teleclass, that it had been cancelled. Mr Love-a-Lot's real name is Scott, BTW. And, he's got a daughter. Here's the link http://startingover.houseongreenstreet.com/viewtopic.php?t=2011

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •