The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-17-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
*For those of us that must have one last "Hurrah!"*

*Lisa places floating candle in the pool and walks to podium*

Oh, ladies what can I say? *silence - crickets start chirping*

No, really, somebody tell me what to say?

*sudden inspiration of an original thought - sort of*

Well, some of you know that I am getting a divorce from Tony. I re-AH-lissssed that Mama Iy was right - and told Tony that I was so wrong and that it was my fault that he had an affair and that we should invite his illegitimate child to our home for a birthday party celebrating all the missed birthdays. Well, Tony turned white and said no way was that going to happen. So I called Mama Iy and she told me to divorce him. And so I am.

Now none of my sisters will speak to me. My children won't return my phone calls and I think they actually changed their numbers. But I still have all of you and what more could any woman ask for than to be surrounded by needy, do-nothing, it's-somebody-else's-fault, I-need-reconstructive-surgery-to-be-happy, fake-vomiting, scooter-bound-internet-addicted women for the rest of her life?

This house changed my life.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... sharnina 07-17-06 1
   RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... Anne18 07-21-06 3
 RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... JavaT 07-21-06 2
   RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... catmama 07-23-06 4
 RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... JavaT 07-23-06 5
   RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... alaholly 07-29-06 6
       RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... alaholly 07-29-06 7
 RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... kircon 09-13-06 8
 RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... kircon 09-13-06 9
 RE: Farewell to Starting Over Rolep... kircon 09-13-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-06 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

*Clay approaches the podium"

Mah-muh, Ahm so glad we fanilly gahht to meet. Ah luuuuuv yewww!

*bright lights shine - stage hand gives mike to Clay*

Mah-muh. This wuns fer yew.

I've been alive forever,
And I wrote the very first song.
I put the words and the melodies together,
I am music, and I write the songs.

I write the songs that make the whole world sing.
I write the songs of love and special things.
I write the songs that make the young girls cry.
I write the songs, I write the songs.

My home lies deep within you,
And Ive got my own place in your soul.
Now, when I look out through your eyes,
Im young again, even though Im very old.

Oh my music makes you dance
And gives your spirit to take a chance,
And I wrote some rock n roll so you can move.
Music fills your heart,
Well, thats a real fine place to start.
Its from me its for you,
Its from you, its from me,
Its a world wide symphony.

*Big sweeping key change*

I am music, and I write the songs.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-21-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-06 AT 04:42 AM (EST)

(Cassie cries, nods her head, and smiles.)

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! That's MY SON!!! I love you too SON!!!!

Since, I am up here, I need to make a speech...
(Cassie cries.).......Me.....Rhonda.....Bestest Friends Forever!!!!!!!! Love you Rhonda!!

Thank you all for helping me find MY SON!!

Cassie

MY SON and I are living next door to Rhonda in Colorado.

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-21-06, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
Faihwell, Dr. Fwannie... faihwell, evweebody else!

I have weeely wuved being with evwebody, and even those of you who used me...

...to wipe up the kitchen fwoor ...mop sweat from Jill's bwow ...in Kelly's bafwoom (they made me pwomise not to say for what) ...to powish the dining woom table ...to cwean up after Ozzy that stinking dog ...as a headwrap for Miss Eeeyanwa ...as a makeup remover towel for Whanda

and faihwell to evwebody who

...puked on me, peed on me (Mr. Twinkles, you are a baaaaad hamster!) ...held me tight in Jodis' bed (that was ickkky) ...cried on me ...sat on me ...put me in the dwyer even after Kim said not to ...wore me as a skirt on Melrose Ave. and twied to pick up men (yes, you XXXtina) ...and even kidnapped me.

I wuv you and will miss you (NOT).

This house made me dirty!

catmama 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-23-06, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catmama Click to send private message to catmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
*Walks to podium, carrying small pouch and golden axe*
Well, my sisters, it has been a wild ride! *points to Jill and scooter* Some more than others, eh, Jilly? But seriously, throughout the tears, the threats of leaving, the weigh-ins, the workouts, the "get-her-out-already!" graduations, and of course, the snacks....oh the glorious snacks.....*eyes glaze over, starts to drool* Wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah.... Throughout it all, I have learned and loved much, from all of you, but most importantly, myself. I found myself in the SO house, and I didn't really realize it until now- I am a lumberjill, hamster-loving, food addict in recovery, and I have made some great furniture, from the finest pine trees in Canada....or Washington, I'm not sure. Anyway, I love you all (some not as much, you know who you are), and I have found my true love- yup, Mr. Twinkles. Love knows no bounds, be it race, sex, religion, or even species. For all I know, we were lovers in a past life, and he is just waiting for the next go-round, and maybe next time, he'll come back as a dog, maybe a goat. I love him as he is, baaah ram ewe...so, my sisters, if you ever need any furniture, I'll leave my card by the front door. Kelly, I'm sorry you hate me for being me and telling it like it is. You might need to get some help for that. Haha, just kidding! Peace! Love ya, girls!

Seriously, Twinkles, I think we need to leave, asap- I think I saw flames in Kelly's eyes. So.help.me.God, flames!

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
Goodbye, everyone... I didn't gnaw know all of you well, but in the end, I rediscovered my one, true love, my precious, sweet Jodi.

Ah, Jodi, I wax bittersweet at the memories of our past. I know now that the intermittent cage-cleanings and perpetually-empty water bottle were simply your ways of flirting with me. You just wanted to attract my attention! And that you did, you scrumptious little Sno-Ball.

Our reunion has proved to be nothing but joyous happenstance, my darling! And our leaving the house and moving to the North Woods is so fortuitous: Lo, I shall have all the chew-sticks I can handle, growing outside our door, and a beee-yoo-tee-ful wife as well -- one who pledges not only her love, but a custom-built, redwood Habitrail, to boot. What more could I ask?

So fare-the-well, House, and ta-the-ta, ladies. I wish you all the best. May your days be filled with Kaytee Fiesta, and may you never lose your footing in the Exercise Wheel of Life.

This house has termites.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-29-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
<Lisa has gotten a special pass from the "hospital" to attend the Starting Over Farewell Party. She is still somewhat sedated after the biting incident when her nurse ended up with three stitches. She was allowed to change into street clothes for the occasion and has donned her special too tight sweat pants with the large heart on the butt and a horrible printed wrap top exposing her belly. The attendents from the facility are standing by with a straight jacket. She casually tosses her candle into the pool with a large splash and approaches the podium...>

"My dear Starting Over B!tches *er* (drools) Sisters. Has anybody heard from Mr. Internet? I mean, what do I mean, I mean, I have learned sooo much during my time here...anybody seen Mr. Internet???...What did I learn?...(drools, spits)...Shut up b!tch!...I learned...I learned....um...I learned...uh...hey, where is Mr. Internet, dammit! That's the only reason I came back to this dump."

"So what if I can't do anything by myself. (glares at housemates) It's not important if you can snag a rich husband. Yeah I know no one will have me so far...but so what...I still have Daddy."

<She glares then giggles, trips, walks over to the front row and sits on housemate's husband's lap>

"Hi handsome..." (giggles)

<The attendents approach>

"Hands off me!!! My father will sue!!! Back off!" (fake cries)

<Lisa stumbles, passes out, and then lies on the floor mumbling>

"I learned sooooo much on Starting Over...so mussshhhh."

I learned sooo much?...(giggles)

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-29-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
<Antonia has returned to the Starting Over House wearing an amazing collection of big name designer clothing and way too expensive shoes. She is dripping with jewelry and is grinning from ear to ear. Iyanla rushes over and tries to engage her with a combination of street speak, psycho babble and priestess mumbo jumbo...Antonia holds up her hand gently to stop Iyanla from speaking.>

"My dear Iyanla. (extends her hand, flashing bling) I would like to introduce you to my husband Mr. Farrah Gray. We are here to sit in silence and support all of my my loving sisters. Please excuse us..."

<Leaves Iyanla standing with her mouth hanging open and settles in the back row to simply observe the proceedings with her new husband. They gaze lovingly into each other's eyes.>

Now THAT'S Stahtin' Ovah!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"

*Maureen parks the car outside the gate*

*storms up the driveway* WHO THE HE.. *composes herself*

I suppose you didn't recognize me in my wonderful car. My dear, sweet, famous, husband added air conditioning for my trip to pick Kelly up.

*Maureen places floating candle in the pool and walks to podium*

Sorry we're late. My Starting Over sisters. My car took a lot of gas. I had to work for gas money. But I'm here now.

I want to thank this house for giving me sooo much material. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. I am booked for years with all the stories & Iyanlaisms. That's my truth and I'm standing in it. Do you remember these fav's.

"I smell a lie"

"Is that resistance I smell? I smell resistance!"

"How we livin ladies"

"Be a great day"

"Be your authentic self"

"Boo-Boo's"

And speaking of Boo-Boo's, I've learned some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. I married my teenage idol. So, if you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

I stand in my majesty and shout to the Universe:

THIS HOUSE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE

Catch my next gig at that motel by the airport.

09-13-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
*Kelly gets out of Maureen’s car* *straightens dress out*

I must look good for Dr. Stan.

*Kelly walks into the house and straight to her Dear Sweet Bathroom*

I’ve missed you so much. I see you have been kept clean. Thank you so much for helping me to get through my time at this house. I spent many hours looking at my life & standing in my truth after I’ve cleaned your mirrors.

*turns from side to side, looking at herself in the mirror* I still look pretty good.

*walks out to the pool* *searches through the candles for the perfect one* *puts the candle in the pool* *walks to podium*

Good evening all! *funny lip movements* For my last few minutes of fame I want to share what I have learned here.

Scotchbrite Disposable Toilet Scrubber fits in all the right places.

I’m grateful for my two boys and my husband. Now it’s the way it should be. *grins*

And you know ladies, I learned from Ivy to claim the past, to claim the future, so now I can be present in the moment.

I’ve learned to live in grace, to live in life, and to live my life in grace.

*stops and looks at every one* *takes a deep breath*

THIS HOUSE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!

09-13-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Farewell to Starting Over Roleplay"
*Niambi walks up to the table* *there are no candles left* *walks to the podium*

AAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE! This house has not changed my life.

But it has taught me that to receive love, I must freely give love. I let my life get away from me, in part because I accepted less than I deserve. I’ve been afraid to succeed, afraid to fail. I know I need to start taking responsibility for my actions.

Iyanla, I know I resisted, and did not live in the present. I’m grateful to have been here. I do want self confidence, freedom, mastery, control, and a sense of power in my life.

I’m standing up for myself, I forgive myself, and I appreciate myself. I appreciate myself for all I have accomplished. I’m a pro runner. *holding up left hand and showing ring* I’m a married pro runner. Mrs. Lanre. Eat your heart out ladies.

*holds head up* I am running towards life. I am learning to accept myself. Learning to have self confidence. I am learning to listen to my own inner voice, embracing my inner authority. I have married a gorgeous man and we are creating loving experiences. I am running toward life. *looks at Iyanla, Rhonda*

*anticipates the life coaches to come forward with her statue* *waits* *waits*

*everyone thinks she is done and leaves*

*hello, hello, echo, echo, anyone?*

*she walks to the front door*

*looks around the house*

*shuts the front door*

*love ya, mean it*

*black screen*

*buzzzzzz*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •