The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda never gives up on love!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOTellItLikeItIsFan 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-23-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to send private message to SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda never gives up on love!"
From watching Rhonda the last two seasons it seems she's keen on forcing many women to date. Isn't that your right if you don't want to date? Why is dating so part of the process?

Rhonda's been married and divored how many times? It seems she can't keep a man but she tries to force others to date, date, date. I guess it's good to see she hasn't give up on love but the other women haven't been married and divorced - twice, so at least the women don't rush into romances and marriages like Rhonda. I think someone may need to coach the coach on love and romance since she can't keep a man and if she's anything like she is on TV, I see why she can't keep a man. The first season of SO she was warm and welcoming then gradually but slowly her true colors show and many disliked her and felt she was being fake. I'm sure she's just like this in a marriage - fake nice in the beginning but shows her true controlling, know it all colors in the end.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda never gives up on love! petmama 06-23-06 1
   RE: Rhonda never gives up on love! eire_heart74 06-24-06 2
   RE: Rhonda never gives up on love! EMTBGRL 07-06-06 6
 RE: Rhonda never gives up on love! JustBNMe 06-24-06 3
   RE: Rhonda never gives up on love! EMTBGRL 07-05-06 4
   RE: Rhonda never gives up on love! EMTBGRL 07-05-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-23-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda never gives up on love!"
What really bugged me was Rhonda's "kissing" assignment for Bethany last season. So what if Bethany hadn't kissed anyone yet? And, wanted the first one to be special? Rhonda should've respected Bethany's values. Instead of saying, in the confessional, that they were keeping her from having fun. To me, fun has nothing to do with getting kissed.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-24-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda never gives up on love!"
I agree petmama. That really got on my nerves last season the way she just harped on her to go out there and kiss random strangers. Bethany was a good girl from a good family and had morals. She wanted that part of her life special and private. Rhonda should of backed off.

Season one was the same with that woman that was looking for her dad. All the sudden out of nowhere, let's go on a date. Geez man that's not even her focus right now. How unfair is it to her and to her date that she is going out there when her mind and heart is so not into it.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-06-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda never gives up on love!"
>What really bugged me was Rhonda's
>"kissing" assignment for Bethany last
>season. So what if Bethany
>hadn't kissed anyone yet? And,
>wanted the first one to
>be special? Rhonda should've respected
>Bethany's values. Instead of saying,
>in the confessional, that they
>were keeping her from having
>fun. To me, fun has
>nothing to do with getting
>kissed.

imho? That makes you a better choice for helping Bethany than Rhonda. I completely agree that Rhonda's kissing assignment was intrusive, not only for Bethany's values, but because that's something that anyone should get to choose, in their own time, and in their own way. Sending the message that Bethany's first kiss(es) should be part of an "exercise" sends the wrong message about "kissing." that's jmho

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-24-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda never gives up on love!"
Rhonda was married one time and got divorced. She has been seeing a guy named Scott for some time now and they are doing very well. I do agree that the HG should decide if they want to date or kiss people etc. I wish Rhonda would have spent more time coaching Lisa1 on how to not act like a cheap woman but rather how to conduct herself like a classly female and how to not make inappropriate comments to men and about men. Lisa looked like a giddy 10 year old. Rhonda's exercises with Lame Layne last season were pathetic and stupid.

07-05-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda never gives up on love!"
Rhonda never gives up on forced codependence. That's not love. I would like to give Rhonda a whole list of "Self-Help" books. I'd start with, "Women Who Love Too Much" and "I Hate You, Don't Leave Me." (There's a much longer list.)

Just like you don't ask career advice from someone who isn't successful at work, you don't ask for dating advice from a woman who is repeatedly divorced.

Why, oh WHY do they take dating advice from RHONDA???

07-05-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Rhonda never gives up on love!"
Lisa looked like a giddy 10 year
>old.

She could have her own reality show: "So You Think You Can Date?" It would be a demonstration of how NOT to behave!

Rhonda's exercises with Lame
>Layne last season were pathetic
>and stupid.

Agreed. They also highlighted the fact she was a complete airhead. Do you think that's why she was hired to stay on in the Starting Over house, and then you NEVER see her again? Not in group. Not in private sessions. Not in the yard. Not at graduations. Nowhere. Am I wrong about this? I don't remember seeing her again...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •