The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-30-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Has anyone seen Rhonda? I think she took it pretty hard that we won't be having any more "conferences."

No, Maureen, you may NOT continue to live in the cardboard box behind the house. And I don't care what Rhonda told you.

Note to production - Has anyone been able to get in touch with Christina. She doesn't have to know that the show has ended. Just get her here pronto.

I think I need to have a "conference" with Megan Mullally
and see if she needs any "advice" on her new show.

ADMINISTRIVIA:

You need not just follow my lead here. You can take this in any show-related direction you wish.

Remember to use your sigs, or at least sign off as your characters.

If you want to join in as a RECURRING character, please sign up in the signup thread before posting. That's whereyou'll findyour sigs also (although, if you're replacing someone, it may be in the old signup thread).

Remember, if you're unable to post as your character for a time, just send me a note to that effect. Otherwise, I can only assume you're uninterested, which isn't fair to someone who might want to play.

Currently claimed roles are: Jon Murray, Dr. Stan, Iyanla, Rhonda, Andy (and her mom, and her left brow), Antonia, Jodi, Kelly and her bathroom, Niambi, Christina, Christie, Poetri, Dr. VantToLookJung,Lanre, the Garden Buddha, the RoseBush, the Front Door, the Dining Room Table, Bead Store Owner, "Mr. Situation," the CameraMan, and the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Here is the link to the new thread containing some of
the old sigs. Old Sigs

New characters, or resurrected old ones, welcome! Not to mention
assorted visitors, of whom we had a great many last few weeks!

Do NOT post as a character that's been claimed. Thanks.

You can post as ad hoc, one-time characters WITHOUT signing up.

If you intend to reuse your character, please do sign up . . . thanks!

And HAVE FUN!

Non-players: THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD.
Discussion-type posts may be removed.
BUT . . . You may address or ask questions
of the role-players as their characters.

E-mail or PM me with any problems.

Based on various other "Be The . . ." games, created by (all hail) Angelfood.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 05-30-06 1
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... turquiosedove 05-30-06 2
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... snowflake2 05-30-06 3
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... snowflake2 05-31-06 4
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 05-31-06 11
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 05-31-06 5
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Anne18 05-31-06 6
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 05-31-06 8
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Lanna42 05-31-06 15
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Lanna42 05-31-06 13
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-31-06 9
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... sharnina 05-31-06 10
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-31-06 12
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Lanna42 05-31-06 14
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SeasonedRefinement 05-31-06 16
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 05-31-06 17
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Anne18 05-31-06 18
               RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... snowflake2 05-31-06 19
                   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 05-31-06 20
                       shame on you!! Lanna42 06-01-06 21
                           RE: shame on you!! Lanna42 06-01-06 22
                               RE: shame on you!! Anne18 06-01-06 23
                                   RE: shame on you!! alaholly 06-01-06 24
                                       RE: shame on you!! Lanna42 06-01-06 28
                                   RE: shame on you!! Lanna42 06-01-06 27
                                       Folks... mysticwolf 06-01-06 30
                                           RE: Folks... Lanna42 06-01-06 31
                                               RE: Folks... mysticwolf 06-01-06 33
                                   RE: shame on you!! trikelady 06-09-06 52
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... sharnina 06-01-06 25
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 06-01-06 26
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 06-01-06 29
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 06-01-06 32
 Moderator Message mysticwolf 06-02-06 35
   One more thing... Bebo 06-02-06 36
       The Stahtin' Ovah Talent Competitio... alaholly 06-02-06 37
           RE: The Stahtin' Ovah Talent Compet... Sahara 06-02-06 38
 I'm ba-ack!! Sahara 06-02-06 39
 Talent Competition Show to Save SO BlowingOver 06-03-06 40
   RE: Talent Competition Show to Save... alaholly 06-04-06 42
       RE: Talent Competition Show to Save... alaholly 06-04-06 43
       RE: Talent Competition Show to Save... BlowingOver 06-04-06 44
   RE: Talent Competition Show to Save... JavaT 06-05-06 49
       RE: Talent Competition Show to Save... BlowingOver 06-09-06 53
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 06-03-06 41
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 06-04-06 45
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... mbinkc 06-05-06 46
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 06-05-06 47
               RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 06-05-06 48
                   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SeasonedRefinement 06-05-06 50
                       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... alaholly 06-05-06 51

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-30-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
<Antonia has called a meeting of all former housemates. Many have shown up at the former Starting Over house. There is plywood covering the large hole in the wall where the bathroom used to be and the housemates have gathered in the next room.>

"Welcome Grown A$$ Businesswomen. I brought all my girls he-yah to figure out how we can make some Grown A$$ Money. You all are a fine bunch of entra-pre-nu-ahs. I know some of you ladies have some skills with the eBay thing, so spill it girls. And Jodi knows some $h!t about business so I'm countin' on her to help us out."

<Pauses, removes Jodi's hand from her hair>

"I was hopin' Christie could make some of her special punch for some refreshments he-yah (I'm scared to ask Mah-rrrrrrr-tha) but last time I saw Christie she was in the confesh cryin' about somethin'. Maybe Lisa could make some salsa for us?"

<Pauses, removes Jodi's hand from her shoulder>

"And my girl Jill, she can get us some good deals on merchandise. So S.O. ladies, let's get somethin' stahted! I need CASH!"

"Anybody seen Cassie? She'll do anything..."

I'm a grown a$$ woman, he-yah. Right Mom?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Hey Antonia, Come over to the bead store. I'll teach you how to make some real grown @ss money. I taught Toadie and now I will teach you how. With just a string and a few beads, you'll be raking in the dough on ebay. Just make sure in your ebay auction you say you are a famous tv star, on an emmy winninig show, include an autograph, and don't describe the item for sale too well.
PS I'll fix your glasses too!

The Beadstore Owner

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
whhhirrrrrrr <<enter Jill on her scooter>>

Antonia, girl, I'm here!

We need to uhhhhh, you know, GET ORGANIZED and make a list of all our possibilities.

First of all, Antonia, get ready to use the tricks I taught you, 'cause I think you and me should uhhhhh, you know, get ready to go on some more shopping trips with our "special" purses with the secret compartments. (Don't bring the ones Christina crocheted for us, though. I tested mine out, and the damn thing fell apart!! I almost got caught!!) Then we can sell the stuff we shoplift on eBay. Girl, I got a special utensil that takes off the anti-shoplifting tags without damaging the items!

Also, I'm thinking of packaging my dog's poop and selling it on eBay. I really think, like, uhhhh, you know someone would bid on it, as long as I remind them that I'm JEEEE-yulll Tracey from television's Starting Over. What do you guys think? Maybe Christie could make me some containers hand decorated with love to present the turds in???

Yeah! SO Sistas 4-eva!!

05-31-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Antonia, you don't need no bead store owner to fix your glasses. You can have my old black-framed plastic ones, since I conned Iyanla into buying me new ones. Girl, you gonna look good in them!

05-31-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
"Well thanks Jill honey. I am lovin' those glasses."

<Mumbles to self, "as long as they're free">

I got nothin' in my wallet.

05-31-06, 00:23 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"

"You got it my SO Sistah! Precious Poops Made With Love by Ozzie the Startin' Ovah Pooch!! We'll make a $hitload or make that a Poopload of cash. Let's head ovah to the bead store and get some beads to decorate the Doggie Doo boxes. We'll get Cassie to collect the puppy samples from the back yawd. Rev up that scootah Sistah, we're on our way!!!"

Now that's a stinkin' great idea...

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-31-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-06 AT 06:38 AM (EST)

Good Morning! Good Morning! I'm sorry I'm late but I just got out of the ummm (nut)house.

Yes, Yes, aha, yes, all right. mmm hmmmm. Yes, I will help with the Ebay stuff. It'll be so much FUN!!

What?? Dog DOO? I don't think so! No, no, uh uh, no, no way.
THAT I WON"T DOO!

05-31-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
"Listen Cassie. If you don't stop doin' that damn happy dance I'm gonna have to slap you silly. Knock off the perky, girl, you're workin' my last nerve heyah. Now sit down!

We have work to do. Someone needs to help Christie with the spellin' cuz I don't know what she's tryin' to say."

<Pauses, removes Jodi's hand from her back>

"Now Cassie, you betta co-opah-rate or we'll send ya back to the nut house *er* hospital."

That aint no HAPPY dance.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Cassie.......(sighs).......I thought I took care of you.But I see you've found a new career in........Is that really what it smells like?(wretches)...........well,at least you've found a career field you have some experience in.You have to grab these opportunities as they present themselves.Start scooping.And later you can join me for some delightful macaroon cookies.

MARTHA STEWART,CEO MARTHA INC.
POOP SCOOPING ANGELS,THEIR A GOOD THING

05-31-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
I smell fear. I love that smell.That and the smell of a delicious lemon sponge cake.Which I'm making today on the Martha Stewart Show.

MARTHA STEWART,CEO MARTHA STEWART INC.
THE SMELL OF FEAR,IT'S A GOOD THING

BlowingOver 143 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlowingOver Click to send private message to BlowingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-06 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

Jon, I'm afraid you gave me the wrong number for Christina. When I called, this strange lady answered and asked me if I was hot.

05-31-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-06 AT 03:33 PM (EST)

Nope, that's the one. heh, heh.

05-31-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlowingOver Click to send private message to BlowingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Ah. Christina's father is in the air conditioning business, is he?

Guess I'll try again.

05-31-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Yes Jon, She's really......ummmmm.... torn up about it. Rhonda's going to be indisposed for a while.She's "helping" me with one of my "projects." And by the way thank you for the....ummm prep work.

MARTHA STEWART,CEO MARTHA STEWART INC.
THE SMELL OF FEAR,IT'S A GOOD THING

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-31-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Her voice getting louder as she approaches the room, Iyanla yells out:

Why am I following a trail of Hostess Ho-Ho wrappers from the driveway to this room? Who ate 11 Ho-Hos and dropped the wrappers on the floor? (Iyanla squats down and reaches for a wrinkled plastic wrapper. Once she touches the wrapper, she grimaces and drops it to the ground immediately) Oh Lawdy!...this one is wet!!! JILL! Is lickin' plastic wrappers on the Jenny Craig Diet?

(Iyanla approaches Jill, who's teeth are covered with chocolate frosting. Antonia is sitting on Jill's handlebars wearing Jill's old man black eyeglasses. Iyanla puts her hands on her 58 inch hips)

So girl....stand up....and don't be lyin' to me that you can't be standin' up. I seen you in action lady, and I know you can move that heft when security is chasin' you! I wanna see the 62 pound weight loss you been talkin' about, cause truth be told, sweetie, you're a damn sight fatter than eva.

Oh, neva mind. I made my point. I ain't got ten minutes to watch you get off of that scooter....wait a minute....what am I smelling? I'm not gonna say what I smell, but it ain't sweet. What is that brown stuff in that jar? Is that? It's not! You didn't! You can't! You think people will really pay for that? I mean, if your doggie doo is worth selling, how much is life coach doo worth? Actually, take it up a notch....how much do ya'll think best sellin' author, motivational speaker doo is worth? Cause I have a colonoscopy next week, and, uh....arrangements could be made - if ya'll think there's a market for this stuff...

IYANA

05-31-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
<Antonia hops off Jill's handlebars and heads into the house. She immediately backs up and claps her hand over her mouth>

"Whew!! WTF? It sure smells nasty in he-yah. I think we may need to move our operation to the back yawd."

<Looks over at Cassie who is wearing a hospital mask from her recent stay and is spooning "product" into Dollar Store jars that Christie brought. She is sniffling and complaining about the task>

"So did anyone figgah out what Christie was tryin' to write on those jars? I can't make out what those words mean. Looks sorta like BEE PREZENT WIF YOR POOP...or...PRISELESS PUPPIE PILES frum a reel live Emmie wining Strating Over dawg. Garanteed organick."

"Hmmm. Needs some work."

<Notices Iyanla talking to Jill>

"Oh oh. Hope we don't get in big trouble heyah. Mama I is in the house!"

"Hey Iyanla. Yeah. It was all Cassie's idea."

Oh oh. We're in deep doo doo here.

05-31-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-06 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

WHAT?? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, uh uh, no... NOT me! It was NOT my idea! It was Antonia's!! I swear!! I didn't touch any doo and will NEVER touch that stuff! No way! It's Martha Stewart that is helping them! She wants to wiggle her way into this house so that she can take over! She already has Rhonda!!

05-31-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"

If you don't tell anyone that I actually gained that 62lbs instead of losing it, I'll let you use my name in your item description when you sell your poop on eBay. How does this sound? "Fabulous feces of Iyanla VanZant, best known as life coach of Jill Tracey, star of "Starting Over"?

BTW, Iyanla, would you ask the Universe why I look like a man now?

05-31-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
"Excuse me sir, have you seen Jill? Oh hey Jill, sorry. Listen honey the eBay description on the dollah jars doesn't fit on the label. We may have to edit a little...

You Too Can Be Blessed With Yor Very Own
Preshuss & Personal Poopie Property
Produced by Emmie Award Wining Strating Over Dawg Ozzie
Once Walked By Wirld Famus Strating Over Star Jill Tracey
Huge (Very Huge) Star of Radio and TV
Who Also Knows Iyanla
Be Prezent with Poop!
*Made with Love*

I told Cassie not to use the word poopie dammit, and Jodi <no Jodi, I don't need a hug right now> needs to teach Christie about spell check but damn girl, we're lookin' good! How much do ya think we can get for these things? Enough for new glasses?"

People really buy this $hit???

06-01-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
21. "shame on you!!"
(Peta representative speaks on behalf of Paw-Paw
Martha Stewart's Chow dog)

I'm here to speak on behalf of Paw-Paw,Ozzie and the other innocent animals whose poop you are exloiting for financial gain.These dogs did not give their permission for you to use their poop this way.I don't know who you people think you are.You will either cease and desist your sale of poop immediately or the members of PETA will picket the SO House.Or you will give Paw-Paw,Ozzie and these other poor exploited animals their fair share of your profits.Which since they are supplying your product should be about 99.9%.Please make your checks out to PETA and or Martha Stewart Inc.In additon we'll thank you to keep your resident pooper scooper Cassie confined.She's done enough damage.

PETA REPRESENTATIVE,ON BEHALF OF PAW-PAW AND OZZIE
ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO

06-01-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
22. "RE: shame on you!!"
(To Antonia,Jill Cassie & Maureen)You people disgust me!!And I sniff other dogs butts.That's right Martha.You can't watch me 24/7.It happens.There isn't enough spring rain potpourri in the world to make you people smell good.I can't believe you are actually selling poop!!

PAW-PAW MARTHA STEWART'S DOG
YEAH,I'M BETTER THAN YOU

06-01-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
23. "RE: shame on you!!"
Once and for all, I DO NOT, and DID NOT, scoop up doo!!! *SIGH* (Cassie tries not to cry.)

06-01-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: shame on you!!"
<Antonia standing slightly behind Jodi and Jill for added protection>

"Now listen up Paw Paw. You too Mah....rrrrrr....tha."

<Trembles just a little>

"Ozzie was MORE than willin' to scarf up all that leftover bundt cake that you brought. (At least the part Jill hadn't eaten yet.) And the blueberry compote (for color ya know). He was happy lappin' up all of Kelly's bacon and Jodi's sausage leftovers. And he seemed damned happy to be out back producin' all that product. No animals were harmed he-yah."

<Peeks out from behind Jill>

"Okay???? Don't hurt me Mah-tha! Back off Paw Paw!! Jodi, GET HER!"

That woman scares me!

06-01-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
28. "RE: shame on you!!"
GRRRRRRRR..............GRRRRRRRRRR Growls menancingly

PAW-PAW,MARTHA STEWART'S DOG
YEAH,I'M BETTER THAN YOU

06-01-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
27. "RE: shame on you!!"
Yeah,Cassie that's a likely story.But these innocent exploited animals say different.(grimaces)Whew!!And so does the smell.GET HER!!! ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!(PETA members grab Cassie and lock her in a downstairs closet.)Now you'll understand what it means to be abused like these poor animals!!

PETA REPRESENTATIVE,FOR PAW-PAW AND OZZIE
ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Folks..."
Lanna, permission has not been given for you to post as these characters. Please request permission to post as someone, or something, that actually has a role in Starting Over, and cease posting as these.

Everyone, let's remember that this is a PG/PG13 site. While I know little kids get a kick out of poopy jokes, let's tone it down a little.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

06-01-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Folks..."
Mystic,I will not post as those characters again and it certainly was not my intention to offend anyone by doing so. However,there have been several posters who posted as characters not directly associated with SO, Danny Bonaduce,Clay Aiken and Brooke Shields to name a few. In all fairness it seems to me the rule should have applied to them as well.Further I did not start the line of discussion you are referring to.But again my apoligies if anyone was offended by anything said by me.

Lanna

06-01-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Folks..."
Nope. You didn't start that line of posting. Didn't mean to suggest you did - that's why I addressed the post to "Folks" instead of just to you. Yours was just the last one in that particular line & some were starting to be a bit put-off by the increasingly graphic references, so I figured it was best to remind folks to take it easy & that seemed to be the best place to put it. Not singling you out for that at all.

As for the characters, yes, peeps have done occasional posts as an outsider, unconnected to SO - but they haven't done them as ongoing characters, just as "drive-bye's", so to speak. You asked to have the characters "assigned" to you, which would have made them on-going regulars. As drive-bye's they're fine, but I don't know that they should be regularly appearing characters, as they really aren't associated with the show, and it confuses peeps. It's the regular, on-going, appearance characters that get assigned.

You're not in any trouble, the two things just ended up coinciding at the same convergence point in the thread, and I could address both items I'd been questioned about at the same time.

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-09-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: shame on you!!"
Cassie thank you so much for picking up the pooch poop in and around us! Yes we love fertilizer but NOT that kind, so a big thx. for caring enough to keep us clean and beautiful smelling!

06-01-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Sooooo....

Enough of the "doo" talk. Has anyone seen Rhonda? 'Cause the thing with Megan Mulally juuussst isn't working out. She's not as into "conferencing" as Rhonda is.

And Dr. Stan, did you get in "touch" with Christina? How's she doing? Tell her Jon-boy says "Hi."

06-01-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
::looks around::

::lowers voice::

Jon, it's all so strange. I called Christina's number again. This time a different lady answered and said SHE was hot . . . and I said, "Well, that's funny, you working for an air conditioning company and all."

Suddenly, I was transferred to another operator who attempted to sell me one of Christina's eBay hats for $40:

There are special little ones called "Jon-Boys" . . . though why she dedicated a little 2.5 inch hat to you, I cannot understand.

::tears up::

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-01-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
*Rhonda in jogging clothes*

*pant* *pant* *pant*

*stops, looks in mirror, readjusts wig over stitches in head*

*practices a few seductive attractive poses for mirror*

Jonny! Jonny! JONNY!!!!!

I think we need a conference to handle how to take care of my hospital bill.

*does strange sneer-faced happy dance with Cassie*

*throws antidepressants in trash can*

*pant* *pant* *pant*

*sings as she runs toward Jonny's office*

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!

Be fearless, but be fearful of ME.

06-01-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
<Antonia meeting with some of the house guests>

"Hmmmmm. Okay, now that our first money making project has pooped out (small chuckle) how am I gonna get some cash? I am gettin' desperate he-yah. I can't ride the bus again cuz when we all got off without payin' the driver got a little pi$$ed. I told him we'd all pay next week but he wasn't buyin' it. I had to leave him Cassie for collateral. Has anyone gone back to get her yet? Oh well. Anyway, I can't believe no one gives me credit anymore. What's the matta with these people?"

<Picks up couch cushions and looks for loose change. Suddenly the light bulb goes on and her eyebrows begin to twitch>

"Hey I've got it! What if we have a Stahtin' Ovah Talent Competition? We could get people to perform and charge admission to see the show. Kinda like my a-MAZ-in' and wildly successful Poetry Slam! We are a talented group. I'll do a poem and Cassie and Sommer can dance *rolls eyes*...Jill could do the DJ thing...oh the possibilities are endless! We could ask Rhonda and Iyanla and Dr. Stan...this is gonna be <bleepin'> fantastic!"

Can Dr. Stan really dance?

06-02-06, 02:17 AM (EST)
35. "Moderator Message"
I don't want to ruin anyone's fun.

Look folks... I don't know what Cyg did for rules when he set this up. And, I certainly didn't keep track of what he assigned and what he didn't. This was his gig.

I know that there were a number of non-SO personas that showed up now and again. (Evidently, I even posted as Judge Judy at one point. I think that must have been my only post in one of these threads before today, and, frankly, I don't remember it.)

From what I understand from the messages I've received today, they were usually on a "drive-by" basis. Not personas that were around all the time. I know that I've received messages saying that the non-SO personas that show up on a regular basis confuse some peeps because they don't know how to respond to them. I didn't make that up - I have no reason to. I don't think for a minute that anyone posting here is stupid. Peeps told me that it confused them. I know that since I interceded I've gotten messages of thanks - even from peeps that weren't among the messages asking for intercession.

I came home from a long day and found a number of messages asking me to intercede. Both about the non-SO associated posts, but about the level to which peeps had taken the doody jokes. I did - on both counts. I have neither the time, nor the energy, to go back through all of the previous threads to see what went before. I answered basis the understanding I was given from the messages I received.

The "Be the..." threads are supposed to be fun. Sharnina agreed to keep them going in Cyg's absence because the majority of peeps posting wanted them to continue. You should all thank her.

So, here's the deal folks. Drive-by postings by non-SO related personas are fine, but they aren't going to be assigned regular roles - unless sharnina wants them to be. Just as most of the games in the other forums are run by non-mods, this particular game thread has been taken over by sharnina. Her rules, her choice.

I will only get involved when I receive a number of messages questioning something &/or asking me to get involved. Or, if I see blatant poster bashing not related to the role play. Or, if the PG/PG-13 line starts getting crossed. That's the role I've played up until now. That's the role I will continue to play. I'm not about to babysit the thread. You're all adults and I expect that you can act as such.

But, if you want to screw up everything for everybody - including yourself - keep bringing issues that you have with the few things I do say (and I think I'm at a personal record number of posts in the "Be the..." threads today) public, instead of asking me questions via PM or E-Mail... Make me spend an overabundance of time overseeing your fun in the thread... Keep going off-topic in it to discuss the "rules" instead of having fun in whatever personas you have adopted... I'll shut it down in a heartbeat. And, reopening a locked thread without permission is a bannable offense.

Sharnina runs this particular game at this point. But I, and the other mods, will get involved when our mailboxes fill with messaages. I'm reasonable. I don't want to go to war with any of you. But, the threads - including this one, and the attached "Be the..." threads - had better stay on topic & quit veering into questioning mod decisions. You've read our guidelines (or you'd better do so now, if you haven't). That's never been acceptable before, and now - even if it's in reruns or ends up being a dead show - is no different. If the forum is open, the board rules apply.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "One more thing..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-06 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Please do NOT use the alert system when there are problems/issues/questions with a game. The only time you should be using the alert system is when there has been a violation of the community guidelines. These games are separate from that. In this situation, the game has been run by forum moderators, but that isn't always the case.

Problems/issues/questions within the rules of a game should be handled via PM or email to the specific person running the game. If you think something deserves Mysticwolf's attention. based on the information she posted above, then PM or email her - do not hit alert. And as Sharnia posted in the message at the top of this thread, she's running the game now, so you should be contacting her.

The only time you should be using the alert button on a game post is if the person is violating the community-wide guidelines by bashing another poster, violating the PG-13 rule, posting hate speech, etc.

Abusing the alert system is a bannable offense. Further alert messages sent regarding gameplay, instead of guidelines violations, will be considered an abuse of the alert system and can lead to the termination of your posting rights.

06-02-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
37. "The Stahtin' Ovah Talent Competition"
"Oooooh I'm so excited about our talent show. Especially if there will be men there. Lots and lots of men!"

<giggles, attempts a booty shake>

"I could do...ah well...I could...um....maybe...no, uh...I could...???"

<frowns, glares at housemates, mood changes abruptly>

"I have talent you b!tches! I DO!! I can cook you know. I had a very large and elegant dinner party in my spacious home. Even Rhonda attended along with many other famous celebrities who are all my personal friends. So shut up!!!"

<mood changes abruptly, smiles sweetly>

"I know. I'll do a cooking demonstration. That's it. I am so good at it. I can slice a whole tomato and open several cans all by myself. Someone will have to help me shop though. It's soooo confusing!!"

"Will Dr. Stan be playing his accordian again? That is so hot!"

I am so damn cute!

06-02-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: The Stahtin' Ovah Talent Competition"
Umm, Lisa dear, speaking of the day I had to eat your cooking...you are aware that I was sick for a week after that?

I am not fearless of Lisa's cooking.

Be fearless, but be fearful of ME.

06-02-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
39. "I'm ba-ack!!"
Okay, ladies, somethin' has gotta be done to save this house. De-BOR-ah here, and I've decided to come back. I wanna look as good as Miss Jill, so here I am! I hope she can give me some weight loss tips...

When do I get to start sweatin'? I'm hopin' for Landre for a trainer, but Marcus is a cutie too...

I think the viewers were so upset by my leavin' and not comin' back on the show that they quit watchin'. And I just know that Rhonda wanted me back so bad...

And I hope they make me go on a date with a hottie...after all, I have been CELIBATE for seven years now. Some people thought I was pregnant, but it was really just a bad experience from eatin' a huge sausage. Yeah, that's what it was. Because I am CELIBATE, in case you didn't hear that the first time. I left my daughter at home to lie hold down the fort for me. She'd better do it right this time!

Aren't you glad I am back? Now, please, everybody, it's time to beg me to stay...I'm startin' to feel unappreciated...

06-03-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
40. "Talent Competition Show to Save SO"
For the Talent Show, I could be persuaded to perform with my good friend Cat Stevens (AKA Yusuf Islam) . . . doing our old Vegas act:

"Yusuffy and Snuffly"

Ratings Grabber: our rendition of "Send in the Clowns" . . . NOT A DRY EYE IN THE HOUSE, guaranteed.

Isn't it rich . . .
Aren't we a pair . . .
You with your head in Koran . . .
Me, losing hair . . ."

Do you think Rhonda and Iyanla might try that Cirque de Solei act they did at last year's Christmas party?

06-04-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Talent Competition Show to Save SO"
"Oh Docktuh Sta-an, that would be fantastic! I'm sure your special duet with your special man would be real tight...a real crowd pleaser foh sure.

<Rolls eyes>

Just promise me one thing though Docktuh Sta-an. You can't wear those Speedos that you wore at the after party for my graduation. Okay?

<Shudders>

You kinda cleared the pool area in a big hurry there Docktuh Sta-an."

Stan's Speedos are not PG13

06-04-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Talent Competition Show to Save SO"
<Lisa adjusts her belly baring shirt to make sure it exposes as much belly as possible. Bends over to show off the word "Juicy" written across the back of her pants>

"Oh Hi there Stan. I heard you're going to be in the talent show. That is so exciting! I am going to be in it too and show off one of my many talents.

<Bats eyes>

And say Dr. Stan, I was wondering if you are going to wear that cool new Speedo suit again. You sure looked good in that the other night! Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm!!!"

<Giggles>

Stan is a man isn't he?

06-04-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Talent Competition Show to Save SO"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-06 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Why, thank you, Antonia. And Lisa.

re: Speedos . . . Sorry, but Jon extensively test marketed the Stan-in-Speedos concept and the 55+ viewing crowd (female and male) went WILD.

I've got some great 4th of July Speedo bikini briefs picked out.

Jon, which of the house guest is going to be the knife throwing act? You know, the one where someone cuts off the end of Maureen's cigarette?

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Talent Competition Show to Save SO"
Yo, Snuffs, my man! How's it hangin'? Or in your case, not hangin' – ha ha! Just a little man humor, you know. Hey, what'd I say? A little man humor?! Waa ha ha! I got a million of 'em!

Anyway, yeah, bud, you've got a great idea there. I will definitely team up with you again, and it'd make this old Islamic heart mighty proud to do so. You know, I sang at the Adopt-a-Minefield concert last May with – ahem – Sir Paul McCartney, but that was nothing. Singing again with you will be the bomb! I mean, we'll be off the chain, brother.

Lemme see if I can remember the rest of the words, there...

...send in the pounds,
old Jodi's got pounds...

You can have Kim;
your wife will approve.
Rhonda's so blissfully Botoxed, she cannot move...
She'll never frown!
Wouldja look at Jill's pounds..."

I'll go to Costco and buy a gross of Kleenex in preparation for our big night. I'll also buy some for our audience.

Oh, yeah, about Rhonda and Iyanla doing their act? I'm sure they would, but this time let's make IV wear clothes. The ratings are bad enough lately.

06-09-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Talent Competition Show to Save SO"
::sways with music and eyes roll back in head, soulfully::

::flicks Bic lighter::

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Did no one notice just exactly who came in first in the 5k? And why hasn't anyone mentioned it? And why hasn't anyone mentioned how fat my thighs look in jogging pants darned muscular my legs look these days?

And speaking of healthy, well, Jill, you look just like a bundle of... er, well, uh, Jell-o joy-o, coming back to the house with your new hair cut and all. Um, how come you didn't let me do your hair? I could do dreads, I'm pretty sure, if you want to go back to that look. Or Shirley Temple curls. Yeah, for sure, I could do those.

Alison, you are the picture of fat fresh-faced beauty. I just adored the hand and wrist guards. Trés chic, mon ami! You go!

Meanwhile, all you ladies must remember we are the sob-sniff luckiest ladies in the world! And I am luckiest of all, because I have found Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon, and he's already started work on my nose.

Very truly yours and loving every minute of it,

News of my pregnancy to follow...

06-04-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Andy, congratulations on your first place finish.

We finally found Richard Simmons: bound and gagged with his own sequined tank top and hidden under a rose bush a few feet from the finish line. Apparently someone disguised in Audrey Hepburn-ish sunglasses, a huge black scarf (cheap polyester, he said), and reeking of "Charlie," tackled him as he approached the finish line in first place, and left him lying in a pool of his own baby powder scented sweat and cherry popsicle vomit.

I noticed his assailant had also overplucked and overpencilled his eyebrows.

Very odd.

mbinkc 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-05-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mbinkc Click to send private message to mbinkc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
Hellllloooo Ladieeeeeessss!! Please excuse the "new look" that I woke up to...I was minding my own business, dancin' to the oldies ya know, and the next thing I knew, I was being massacred by a rosebush and gagging on my own shiny skin-tight tank top!! When I went to check on my hair to make sure it was still big and "afro-like", I screeched with horror!! Jumping up and down (while breathing innn and ooouutt), I couldn't figure out what was different. But yet, I KNEW there was SOMETHING that had changed about me. And then it came to me. My short shorts weren't short enough!! OMG how embarassing!! They almost covered 1/3 of my thighs, and I knew right then and there that someone had been messing with me. Ladieeeeesss, who's been letting out the hem of my shorts, gosh darn it!?!? That is a major no-no with me and my persona. Pleeeeeaaasee stop it, pleeeeaaase??? You know how much I love me, and I will still love me once I get these short shorts even shorter, but oh, the agony of it all.
And did someone mention a talent competition?? I bet you know what I'm going to say, but I'll say it anyways...TWISTER!

Has anyone seen Andy Paige and her eyebrow pencil?

06-05-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
In the case of the Starting Over cast, we will have to arrange special Twister Weight Divisions. Otherwise they could be death matches.

06-05-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
"Hi Dr. Stan. Thanks for meeting with me. Yes, I know you're a very busy man but this is very, very important."

<Hears housemate guffaw from next room. Turns and shouts...>

"Shut up b!tch!"

<Smiles sweetly at Stan, winks and bends over revealing non-existent cleavage>

"I need you to set up a special Twister Game for me for the talent show. Yes. That's right. Very important. Just you and me and Lanre and Poetri. We will need LOTS of practice. LOTS. Okay? No definitely NOT Richard Simmons. NO, NOT Richard. Just be sure to get Lanre. Okay???"

<Bats eyes>

"Thanks Dr. Stan. You're the best. And so cute!"

Now that's a man sandwich!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-05-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
<Clapping hands in delight>

Oh now you've gone and done it! You've mentioned two of my favorite things!!! And it's about time...all a life coach does is bear the burdens of others.

But wow - Richards Simmons -- oh, I've cried with YOU, girlfriend...and TWISTER! Spin the spinner and watch it stop...Twister ties you up in a knot -- Get TWISTER! Left foot blue, right hand green, left hand red, right foot yellow -- YAY!

Let's play - and don't be putting me in any heavyweight group either! None of the pretty people are in that group...

06-05-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 17"
<Antonia meeting with the Stahtin' Ovah Talent Show committee>

"Yeah I know. I'm not crazy about it either but Rhonda said we have to have a Miss Stahtin' Ovah pagent as part of our show or we can't have the show at all. She's not messin' around. She was walkin' around all morning wearing some kind of tiara on her head for <bleep> sake. Then Lisa started struttin' up and down in her bikini askin' for votes. Then Christie showed up with her hair piled so high up on her freakin' head I thought the girl was gonna tip ovah. It was <bleepin'> scary but what can we do?"

<Collective GROAN from group>

"And ANDY wants to do the costumes!!!"

<Collective "BLEEPIN' BLEEP!, bleep bleep, bleepity BLEEP!!!!" from group>

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •