The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you relate to the most?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

talker67 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-28-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail talker67 Click to send private message to talker67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you relate to the most?"
In each of the Seasons which of the ladies do you relate to the most and why do you relate to them, if you don't mind sharing.

Here are mine. I didn't start watching until season 2, but seen some of the reruns from season one on cable channel.

Season One: Lori-because I have also lost my husband and kinda closed myself away from a lot of people.

Season two: Allison- I am also a cancer survivor and had to have a complete hysterectomy before having children.

Season three: Jessica, My mom died suddenly too, and I just felt lost without her.

Also whose story really touched your heart rather you could relate or not.

Season One- Lori, but hers was really the only story I was familiar with.

Season two- Jennifer, Rachel, and Vanessa

Season Three- Jessica and Bethany and even Kelly, I think it would just be horrible not feeling like you could hug your child or anyone at all.

Anybody else want to share.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do you relate to the most? beckettrep 05-29-06 1
 RE: Who do you relate to the most? susang 05-29-06 2
 RE: Who do you relate to the most? NewFan 05-31-06 3
   RE: Who do you relate to the most? shawnar 05-31-06 4
 RE: Who do you relate to the most? warrentwife 06-01-06 5
 RE: Who do you relate to the most? bentherdunthat 06-01-06 6
   RE: Who do you relate to the most? staceeturner 06-01-06 7
 RE: Who do you relate to the most? ualwayzknome 06-03-06 8
   RE: Who do you relate to the most? dopeydwarf 06-03-06 9
       RE: Who do you relate to the most? Omniscia 06-04-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-29-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-06 AT 07:22 AM (EST)

I missed Season 1 and only caught a few summer reruns (that's what turned me onto the show) so I'm not too familiar with the women from the SO1 House. As for the others, Seasons 2 and 3 - it's hard to relate to any of them because I feel they were all there for the wrong reasons, looking to establish themselves as some kind of 'star' and trying to garner that infamous 15 minutes of fame so they could go on to bigger and better things (like scamming people on e-bay). I would be hard pressed to relate to any of that because for most of my life I've always worked 2 jobs to make ends meet - I'm just not the scamming type I guess.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-29-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
The housemate I relate to the most is Lisa 1 from Season Three. I am over 40, and often find it hard to be more independent from my parents. It gets harder when one's parents get older. Like Lisa, I can be child-like and immature. I was quite taken with her story and situation. Also, I am a slender brunette.

Your question is a good one.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
I really related to Jennifer from Season 2. I thought it was really brave of her to forgive her father so she could move on with her life. Also her trying to reconnect with her younger sister. I just thought she was very real and down to earth.

The story that touched me the most was Kim's from Season 3. Her story was heart-wrenching, and her transformation onscreen from cold and unfeeling to open, warm and honest was simply amazing.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-31-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
The houseguest I related to most was TJ. I also am misunderstood, but I mean well.

I admired Kim's story,It was so heart wrenching and she overcame alot. I was so happy to see her at the reunion. It touched my heart that she is so open and feeling her feelings. Major transformation. I can hardly believe she was the same person that walked into the doors.

warrentwife 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-01-06, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warrentwife Click to send private message to warrentwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
I am most like amy (Red).
I get lost under the cover of my husbands job.
I also have a hard time finding myself and a way to maintain me in a way that dosen't alway bring me back to him.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-01-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

What a great question!

I never watched season one and tuned into season two right after the Deborah debacle. I'd have to say that I probably relate most to TJ from this season and Lisa2. TJ because I relate to how she always feels out of sync and disconnected from everyone, and Lisa2 for feeling like I always have to pretend to be happy in front of others. I also related a little bit to Antonia. In my college days I got into a lot of trouble financially and had to dig myself out. I wasn't (at least I don't think I was) as immature as she was about it, but I found myself deep under a lot of credit card debt and it was a lot of work to get myself out of it. Man, that was a HARD lesson.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
Mine is kind of similiar to the first thread: I related to Jessica I as well lost my Mom suddenly, And hate to admit it (more in the beggining though) was Allison my Mom passed away due to cancer and I've had a Hysterectomy had my kids though thank God, and this really hurts to say, but I had some of the same issues as Christie with addiction problems so although they grated on my last nerve there are some I could relate too.
And on the subject of abandonment by Father's I could relate to as well so there is quite a few that really brought it home for me, and like I said some of this is hard to admit, cause I don't have a great fondness to any of the women really.. mostly cause like with Christie she made hers about fame and television and greed and so did Allison.

short&sassy

ualwayzknome 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-03-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ualwayzknome Click to send private message to ualwayzknome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
I CAN RELATE TO ERICKA JACKSON THE TWIN SISTER SHE SEEMS LIKE A QUIET PERSON AND PEOPLE JUST PUSH HER AROUND AND SHE DON'T STICK UP FOR HERSELF BUT HER TWIN EBONY HAVE TO DO THAT FOR HER AND THAT HOW I AM JUST LIKE ERKICA BUT NOW SHE IS NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE AND NOW I AM NOT LIKE THAT EITHER...

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

I don't relate to any of them, and there are only a couple I like.
I think I can most relate to the phone in the house, because we both had to listen to alot of cr@p from the HGs.The only difference is the phone had to listen, and I was just stupid enough to listen.

EX.
It's cr@p like this. It looks so good to see this HG's growth, doesn't it? Mission accomplished. I realize that fun is fun, but THIS is the picture you share with your fellow MYSPACE group, and ultimately everyone else? What a legacy!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who do you relate to the most?"
Not sure about relatability, but in terms of being touched/interested:

Season 1-- Lori, Maureen.

Season 2-- Jennifer, Bethany, Vanessa.

Season 3-- Niambi, and in the end I liked Antonia. I liked Jessica too, I never understood why she was so disliked, but to each his own.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •