The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season's Final"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tchmyhrt5 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tchmyhrt5 Click to send private message to tchmyhrt5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season's Final"
Well it over, now what do I do for that hour. Maybe watch the reruns if there is any. Also, were is Antonia going the girl finished in 7 days; come on the girl still has some work to do. But when you think about she had done more then Niambi the girl just don't get it. Niambi needs to get reid of that man.

I loved the ending of the show I think it was the best ever. exspecially, the ending for Niambi, looking forward to her coming back.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season's Final Hawk007 05-24-06 1
 RE: Season's Final Seabisquit 05-24-06 2
   RE: Season's Final maryellennaco 05-25-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hawk007 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hawk007 Click to send private message to Hawk007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season's Final"
For the past two years I have watched this show and learned from every woman there. When I first found this program it was on at 2 in the morning. So, I would set my alarm clock for that time and then go back to bed when it was over with. Then it came on during the day so every day I have been able to look at my life in a different view and learn where I needed to make changes. I have cried with the women and laughed with them and rejoiced in their accomplishments.
Although I will not have the little gold lady prize in then end - I look forward to this show coming back - I feel like I have so much more to learn about myself - they help - the coaches and the people there - even though I can not see myself on the show for taking two to three months out of my business; I can watch every day to learn all that I can.
I look forward to Niambi coming back - to watching her growth - her acievements and her getting her goal in the end.
I am so happy for Christies sucess in the run - what a great time this has all been.
I learned a lot from Antionia's money lesson even though she was there the shortest of time.
There is so much to learn from the new women coming in - I do hope to be able to enjoy the future and all it holds.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season's Final"
Well, I haven't seen the finale yet, however, my son wonders how this show helps women who are sitting on their a$S watching TV in the middle of the day, watching women sitting on their a$S in the middle of the day...or something to that affect.

I for one will be hitting the Goodwill to buy myself some new used make-up and some new used rags...and give myself an Andy Paige make-over. Maybel then I'll fine me a fat hag modeling agency and sign myself up for a full page model blowout layout ala PISS-T.

Seriously, my TV is off during the daytime hours from tomorrow on. I'm getting my life back, I'm planting some flowers, I'm planting a garden, I'm taking a walk, I'm gonna breathe some fresh air and feel the sunshine.

Man, but I gotta say I will miss Snow, Seasoned and all the rest of the great posters on the SO boards. You all take care and have a great life.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-25-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season's Final"
Seabisquit, I'm WITH YOU!!! And may I say, your son is quite smart to have gleaned that from this dopey, crazy show!
I will really miss these message boards, though and hope that you and all the rest of my fav's:Seasoned, Snow, Tac2, Inconito,Lovemydogdude, Redbud, and all the rest (sorry - I've got CRS) have a wonderful life beyond Starting Over!!
Hugs to everyone!!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •