The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-22-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
Can someone give me a reality check here...
the graduation speeches: Jodi gave a speech saying "you're the daughter I don't have" then Niambi gave what sounded to me like something truly much more honest and heartfelt. Jodi's eyes bugged out of her head and neck swung forward (all of this more than the usual)

I thought my read on it fit because after that Antonia spoke and addressed Jodi with "we'll be great friends; we read each other well" but Niambi much closer with "we'll go to the grave together"

Is it that Jodi didn't realize her fakey-fake I heart U so much stuff can actually pale in comparison to real connections? Did I read this right?

(I was going to put this under Antonia's graduation thread but thought i'd get the "1 HG+ 1 HG +1 HG = get that post outta here" messge lol)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... techstyle 05-22-06 1
   RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... Twinkles 05-23-06 2
   RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... lgianna 05-23-06 6
 RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... Bentley 05-23-06 3
   RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... madwoman 05-23-06 4
       RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... Bentley 05-23-06 5
 RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... Redbud 05-23-06 7
 RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... petmama 05-23-06 8
 RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... GoodnightLittleBear 05-23-06 9
   RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... Katie1985 05-23-06 11
 RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's gr... MizJazmine 05-23-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
"then we became sisters", O.K., when things get too corny I start to zone out, but then Jodi continued to say something about Antonia being like the child she doesn't have. There it was, mention of Jodi not having children, finally, unless I missed the show when they delt with that huge issue. Jodi had tears and I felt that she was saying something that shed light on her own issue (for once) and that shook her up a bit. As far as Antonia's speech to Niambi, and Niambi's speech to Antonia, both were beautiful and rang true. I think we all knew they had a special bond. I should hope Jodi knew as well. I found it odd that Antonia only spoke to two of the house guests. How bad were things in the house?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
Their big warm comments might have actually been reflections of how bad it was to be around Christie lately. Niambi said something like "sometimes your eyes were the only ones that felt safe" bringing back memories of the lesson where Antonia was painting the room and it was A&N vs Christie and the house. Then by the end of A's 3 days in the SOH, she had the exercise where Jodi was pushing her butt up the hill. Bonding moment? Maybe Jodi sprawled on the bed a few times for some deep conversation.

I guess A never bonded with Sommer and I honestly can't remember if anyone else lives there right now.

lgianna 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lgianna Click to send private message to lgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
"but then Jodi continued to say something about Antonia being like the child she doesn't have."

I was creeped out by this statement when Toadie made it. Because their age difference isn't that much. 10 or 15 years?... maybe? Just too close to be considered a mother/daughter type of thing maybe my prudish side is showing... but coming from somebody who has never had a child... just sounded freaky to me.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
I guess she's still wandering around with an empty cup. Maybe she wasn't ready to graduate. Could her issues with having an abortion have something to do with her need to grope everyone every chance she gets? I saw on her website she made sure she made mention of the fact that she is straight. Could of fooled me!

madwoman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madwoman Click to send private message to madwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
How do you get to Jodi's website???? Help me out.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
Look below at the topic "Starting Over links & Message Board Comilation Thread". I just trolled around in there and found quite a few sites to visit. Jodi's is there. Hope that helps.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
That's why Jodi and Christie get along so well...they both have been brainwashed into thinking they are all knowing and love everyone. Voice the words, but they don't walk the walk. Why do all the graduates have the same tone, the same language, the same BS?

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
It looks like Caine's going to be the son Jodi never had. Now that she's promissed Christie her financial support.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
I'm not sure what's creepier, "you're the daughter I don't have" or "we'll go to the grave together".

Actually that's a no-brainer. What was on Niambi's mind when she said they would go to the grave together? That sounds like something an abusive and possessive person would say when their partner wants out.

Katie1985 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katie1985 Click to send private message to Katie1985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
>I'm not sure what's creepier, "you're
>the daughter I don't have"
>or "we'll go to the
>grave together".
>
>Actually that's a no-brainer. What
>was on Niambi's mind when
>she said they would go
>to the grave together?
>That sounds like something an
>abusive and possessive person would
>say when their partner wants
>out.

That's a phrase that I've heard used a lot. I don't find it creepy-she's just saying they'll be friends for the rest of their lives. hmm...or I hope that's what she means.

As far a Jodi is concerned. She likes to make it sound like she is best friends with everyone in the house and that she has a "special bond" with everyone. I really don't feel like Jodi was ready to graduate. I think there is still sooooo much that needs to be worked on.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodi's reaction at Antonia's graduation"
hmmmmm...I thought with Niambi, Antonia said that they would grow old together. Anywho...I thought Antonia was acknowledging both friendships, but it does seem like her and Niambi have a deeper connection. I also think that Antonia and Jodi have an authentic connection, but it's just a different kind. I think Christie was jealous any way you cut it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •