The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
Have you noticed how they have new outfits on? When Jill was on the show she had some cute things and I notice the life coaches have new outfits and jewelry on all the time.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where does the SO people get th... petmama 05-19-06 1
   RE: Where does the SO people get th... shawnar 05-19-06 2
       RE: Where does the SO people get th... Seabisquit 05-19-06 3
           RE: Where does the SO people get th... petmama 05-19-06 4
   RE: Where does the SO people get th... cynicalgirl 05-26-06 5
       RE: Where does the SO people get th... southern sam 05-27-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

The HG's get a $500 to $600 a week stipend to spend as they wish. On new outfits or whatever. And, some probably bring their own money and credit/debit cards with them. Allison charged quite a lot while in the SOH. And, Jill, since she's graduated, has a source of income from her radio show. As for the LC's, they can well afford new outfits. They're raking in all kinds of money from their books. And, the lecture circuit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
I assume that the houseguests have to pay for their own clothes. I have also noticed their nails seem to always done. But I would think that the coaches wardrobe would be covered by the show but who knows thats just my guess.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
Christie still wears the same Granny Clampett clothes she came into the SOH with.
Frumpy dumpy rags. Super worn out tennis shoes we see her wear to Curves. She's trailer trash to the bone.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
At the Curves I used to attend, she wouldn't be allowed to wear her old shoes. She'd have to wear shoes she hadn't worn outside. Or, work out in her socks. So, the fitness techs don't have to scrub dirt and automotive fliuds off the recovery stations.

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
I'm guessing some of them spent that money on wine.

Anyone else notice the amount of luggage each of the last houseguests took with them? Interesting.

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where does the SO people get their clothes and jewelry?"
I think they SO guess have more clothes than we see them leave with from the house. No way you can put 3 months clothes in one siutcase. Just for looks when SO guess leave the house. SO house staff have to send them the rest of their clothes. Just my opnion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •