The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IF there was a fourh season......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IF there was a fourh season......"
The first six hosueguests would be:

The following are ones that never graduated:

ChrisH-season one Very very strange person and the one I most dislike from all three seasons.

Kimberlynn-season one achieved her goal but never graduated-feel they owe her

Leah-season one sweet person but season ahd ended and was invited back for season two but declined after seeing how her goal was being edited.

Deborah-season two no explanation needed

Tess-season two again no explanation needed

Karen season two She left for rehab never to be heard from again

Replacements for when one of the above graduates:

Bethany (season three) and either Antonia or Niambi...reason for the one latter two is something tells me one of them will not be gradatuting considering the show has only one more week and neither are ready but the show will make sure one of them does gradaute.

Would be very interesting to see how ChrisH and Tess would interact since both were such wanna be actors and pathological liars. Both felt sooo misunderstood and felt the world was against them. Both were legends in their own minds.

LCs for season four:

Rana and another bonefide LC who is secure enough within herself that she doesn<'t feel the need to be advertising their own books etc on the show....Plus Dr Stan as the professional..plus us viewers do need eye candy....gets boring seeing females all the time..[P>
Setting for season four:

Anywhere but where one might have a chance to get into show business....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IF there was a fourh season....... eire_heart74 05-18-06 1
 RE: IF there was a fourh season....... GoodnightLittleBear 05-18-06 2
   RE: IF there was a fourh season....... Winter_Lady 05-18-06 3
       RE: IF there was a fourh season....... GoodnightLittleBear 05-18-06 4
           RE: IF there was a fourh season....... dopeydwarf 05-18-06 5
               RE: IF there was a fourh season....... GoodnightLittleBear 05-19-06 6
 RE: IF there was a fourh season....... maryellennaco 05-19-06 7
   RE: IF there was a fourh season....... Shazbot 05-21-06 8
       RE: IF there was a fourh season....... AshLanie 05-21-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
Oh my god that would be a very funny show. I bet the ratings would go up for it!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
IF there is a fourth season, they should do us all a favor and completely scrap the cast. They need to have real professionals (ex: psychologists or licensed counselors) and people with problems that do not root from infancy. Also they should pick a locale that is more down to earth and someplace that the general audience can relate to. Maybe if they did that, they could attract more genuine HGs, not ones looking for either a vacation or a showbiz career.

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
Dr. Stan Katz is actually a licensed professional.

05-18-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
You are correct, he is. He is licensed psychologist whose career involves being a psychologist on tv. I like Dr Stan but he is not there enough to really make any headway. He pops in, spouts a few words of wisdom and then feeds the women to the lions...I mean LCs who promptly get them involved in some inane project to make them forget what he said.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

I agree that they need to change locations. Everytime I see that house on the cliff, I think, "one good earthquake and it's over" It is a scary place.

also, i was wondeing if Antonia had to fix up the room so the producers could get their deposit back.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

05-19-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
I figure if Alli-ton didn't cause the house to go tumbling down the hill when she fell down the stairs, then it must be solidly built into the hillside and earthquake proof.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
We'd probably ALL need to be committed!! To the nuthouse!! Because you KNOW old Cassie'd be back doing the happy dance over the restraining order her son had imposed, Christina would be knitting like crazy while schtripping, Sommer'd be on the pole with a big bag of doritos, Christie'd be "compassionate", yet drugged out of her mind (oh wait - she's done that already), Alliscam would be schlepping Magic Johnson's garbage out the back door, Rhonda's eyebrows would be in either her hairline or her nose, Iguana'd be shouting like h*ll to the universe to change her name and get her in the witness relocation program, Jill would be having her tumor christened, and see????
I already need to go to the nuthouse, just from watching this idiot show!!! Please! Enough is enough.. Peace Out!

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
To Ashlanie's original comment: ChrisH-season one Very very strange person and the one I most dislike from all three seasons.

- All I can think about now is how after ChristineH was kicked out of the house, Rhonda mentioned in both group and in the confessional about how lying was not a good thing, making Christine the big example of dishonesty...

No wonder Rhonda didn't like Christine. She reminded her too much of herself.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-21-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: IF there was a fourh season......"
>To Ashlanie's original comment: ChrisH-season
>one Very very strange person
>and the one I most
>dislike from all three seasons.
>
>
>- All I can think about
>now is how after ChristineH
>was kicked out of the
>house, Rhonda mentioned in both
>group and in the confessional
>about how lying was not
>a good thing, making Christine
>the big example of dishonesty...
>
>
>No wonder Rhonda didn't like Christine.
>She reminded her too much
>of herself.

Nods....The show should ahve kept Rana and let Rhonda go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •