The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill and her "Jodikins""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill and her "Jodikins""
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

There was something unbelievably disingenuous about that. It just made me want to barf.It's like their making up stupid little pet names for one another to make it appear that they really care.Why does everything with these two have to be so over the top yucky? "Jodikins", I'm suprised Jodi doesn't have a pet name for Jill. I'm all for being affectionate and loving towards a friend but this was just plain gross.There is no reason to be ALL OVER each other either.I'm NOT speculating on whether anyone is gay.According to the personal websites of these HG NONE of them identify as gay or bi-sexual that I'm aware of.And I'm gay so believe me I couldn't care less if they are.I come from a large Greek family and have a high tolerance for public displays of affection.But when you reach the point with someone where you want to jump on them,stroke their body in bed or twine your tongue with theirs it is time to take things behind closed doors. I personally don't care to see any Real World hot tub moments between Jodi and Jill or anyone else. For Pete's sake there's no need to smother the person or drown them in your slobber to show you care!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill and her "Jodikins" petmama 05-15-06 1
   RE: Jill and her "Jodikins" EMTBGRL 05-15-06 2
       RE: Jill and her "Jodikins" alaholly 05-15-06 3
           RE: Jill and her "Jodikins" Birdhen1 05-15-06 4
               RE: Jill and her "Jodikins" pmfmpls 05-16-06 5
                   RE: Jill and her "Jodikins" Lanna42 05-16-06 6
                       RE: Jill and her "Jodikins" mistyrose52 05-17-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill and her "Jodikins""
Last season, Towanda called Kim, Kimmie Wimmie. Gagamaggot!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill and her "Jodikins""
And let's not forget Kim's famous: Kelly-Belly! at graduation, and in her drunken, "Kelly-Belly, you look good in blu-lu."
*sigh* Not finer moments in the SOH.

But, since this is about Jill and her Jodi-kins" yeah. That's way up there on the HUH? and the barf-o-meter!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill and her "Jodikins""
Somehow Jodi just doesn't strike me as the "jodikins" type.

Besides she's more into "lovin' on" Christie than Jill.

Birdhen1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Birdhen1 Click to send private message to Birdhen1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill and her "Jodikins""
I think you misheard her. She called her "Jodeci". It's the name of a singing group.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill and her "Jodikins""
Yup-- that's what I heard and understood.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill and her "Jodikins""
Alright Y'all.I don't have Tivo to double check the facts.But I'm not sure what seems more bizarre to me.Jill calling jodi "Jodikins" or the name of some R&B singing group. What the heck is that about?In either case I stand by my assertion that those two are VERY ODD,VERY INAPPROPRIATE,VERY FAKE and VERY BARF INDUCING in their interactions with each other.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill and her "Jodikins""
Have to agree. Actually, Jodi with ANYONE is way up on the 'barfometer' to me!

I don't know why she was even there yesterday (thought she graduated), but I missed a few episodes. But noticed that she could NOT keep her hands off of Antonia the entire time they were sitting in group.

What is UP with that woman?? She would make me SO uncomfortable!! She is way beyond anyone I would hang out with, that's for sure. She has no personal boundaries, and that is something that has NEVER been addressed on SO, that I know of, anyway. I mean, not EVERYONE is crazy about being stroked, hugged, slobbered on, etc!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •