The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No consistancy with assignments or messages"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sunshinedrop 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshinedrop Click to send private message to sunshinedrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No consistancy with assignments or messages"
I have been really disheartened by the mixed messages the life coaches have been giving the HG's. They always seem to be saying not to have expectations of anyone, but when Christie expects all the houseguests to quit drinking around her, they support Christie's anger. Are you supposed to expect things of people or not? Are you not supposed to expect anything, not even respect? Should Niambi not expect Mr. Situation to respect her? Antonia is not to expect people to help her with the room, but the HG's are expected to support each other. No wonder the HG's don't make progress...I would spend all my time being completely confused.

The other bone I have to pick with the assignments are the ones where the LC (especially Iyanla) does something that seems completely bizarre for the HG to do and then depending on what the HG does with it, they find some kind of hidden "deep meaning". The one that comes to mind is when Niambi had to clean up the string off the tennis court and when she just cleaned up the Mr. Situation string, it suddenly meant that Niambi was leaving herself out in the rain and Mr. Situation got to be in the house. She had no way of knowing or predicting that would happen...she pulled that one out of her a$$. It seems like these kind of assignments are happening more and more. My husband who had the day off and watched with me even said...if all you have to do to be a life coach is pull bs out of your a$$ like they do, I could quit my job and be a life coach. I have to say, I agree with him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No consistancy with assignments... startingover2 05-12-06 1
 RE: No consistancy with assignments... sillybear 05-16-06 2
   RE: No consistancy with assignments... tmj212 05-16-06 3
       RE: No consistancy with assignments... petmama 05-19-06 4
           RE: No consistancy with assignments... tmj212 05-22-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

startingover2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingover2 Click to send private message to startingover2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No consistancy with assignments or messages"
I completely agree with you! Jodi just got her mask back for her behaviour with the whole handy man thing and then all of a sudden her mother flys in and she's graduating? WHAT?

Look at Kim when she confronted Kelly at her graduation... she behaved horribly and they put her through.

I find the whole show spiraling out of control... I get so ANGRY watching it now!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-16-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No consistancy with assignments or messages"
I think it depends on why someone watches SO.If I watch for the entertainment then it works.I do watch it for the entertainment but I also watch it and wonder is there anything on the show I could apply to my life.Most days I watch and just wonder,DID I take stupid pill today or what is going on.Alot of the assignments seem just plain wacky and don't make sense.Do the LCs plan these assignments or is it someone else on the SO staff?

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No consistancy with assignments or messages"
You are sooo right. I've been watching since season 1 where I actually got some applicable life lessons. Now the show is more interested in creating drama than helping people reclaim their lives. Did Sommer actually put the bike together or did she just got presented with a new one so that they could meet some deadline? Remember when Kim's (I think this was season 2)clothes taken away from her and they 'magically' got holes in them after she washed them? Where was the accountability? What about Josie and Chloe--they are no better off. I could go on and on.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No consistancy with assignments or messages"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

I think Kim tore her clothes before she washed them. They came out of the dryer looking like torn clothes I've washed for my husband to use as grease rags. IMO, Kim left the SOH the same as she went in. And, according to her website, has only gotten worse. I think she was only chosen for her entertainment "value" in the first place

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No consistancy with assignments or messages"
She totally tore her clothes and no one said a thing about it. They didn't even replace them so that she could continue her exercise. I can't wait for the show to be cancelled so I can be put out of my misery....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •