The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-06, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
Here's what it says on his website;

Lanré Idewu comes from a long line of healthcare professionals, but chose not to follow in their footsteps, well… not exactly. While in the medical school at University Chicago, Lanré became increasingly disenchanted with the current state of medicine. "Today's medical climate," according to Lanré, "seems to be focused on treating a patient's symptoms, rather than the cause and getting patients in and out as quickly as possible." Convinced that there had to be a better way to help and heal, Lanré made the difficult decision not to continue his pursuit of traditional medicine. Instead, he found himself attracted to the more personalized and preventative approach to wellness afforded by personal training.

"Training allows me to develop a special bond with each of my clients, which is now missing from most doctors' offices. Additionally, more people in this country are getting sick and dying as a result of poor diet and lack of exercise than from anything else, and I want to do something about it," said Lanré.

I posted the link in the Compilation thread.

And now....

Just for our viewing pleasure.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to ... Rhapsodi 05-04-06 1
 RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to ... GoodnightLittleBear 05-04-06 2
 RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to ... azkate 05-04-06 3
 RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to ... petmama 05-04-06 4
   RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to ... AshLanie 05-06-06 5
       RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to ... petmama 05-08-06 7
 RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to ... MizJazmine 05-06-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rhapsodi 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhapsodi Click to send private message to Rhapsodi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
Thank you
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

So, in a nutshell, he never graduated from medical school so he is now a personal trainer who pushes protein shakes.

He probably saw that he could make a lot more money helping Beverly Hills housewives get in shape. He is just one of the many out there now.

azkate 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
*psst*

{Where's the rest of the photo?}

Drool

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
Can you imagine the "crush" Sommer would have on Lanre, should Christie invite her to their sessions? She had a crush on Marcus last season. And, on her hip hop dance instructor, too.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
>Can you imagine the "crush" Sommer
>would have on Lanre, should
>Christie invite her to their
>sessions? She had a crush
>on Marcus last season. And,
>on her hip hop dance
>instructor, too.

Wow, I never heard her say she had a crush but say they were both nice looking.

Guess Christie must be in love cause she kept touching her trainer and even hugged him a few times and drooled like a teenager.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 05:57 PM (EST)

Sommer mentioned her crush on Marcus several times last season. And, then worried that this would lead her HM's into selecting a Black blind date for her. Since she was no longer into dating Blacks because their hair was too greasy. And, they "needed mama". This caused a big racial conflama with Towanda. And, Iyanla.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs"
Thanks Sharnina ...Lanre is just gorgeous and Marcus was a cutie too. I haven't seen Lanre enough, but one of the things I always liked about Marcus was his professionalism.

Good Pic

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •