The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Found this tidbit "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Found this tidbit "

Cincinnati, OH - Thirty or more reality television stars from shows like Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother, The Mole, Average Joe, Starting Over and others will be on hand in late April for a weekend of fundraising events to benefit Diabetes research in the fifth annual fundraiser hosted by Reality 4 Diabetes.

The fundraiser will begin on Thursday, April 27 with a Survivor viewing party at Buffalo Wild Wings, 4550 Glendale-Milford Rd from 7-10 p.m.. For a $5.00 donation at the door, attendees can mingle with the reality stars and join them in viewing that Thursday’s Survivor episode. On Friday, April 28, from 7-11 p.m., join the reality stars for a dinner and auction at Dave & Busters, 11775 Commons Drive. There will be a live auction as well as a silent auction of reality television memorabilia. General Admission is $30. VIP admission, which includes seating with a reality star, is $50. On Saturday, April 29 at 12:30 p.m., join the reality stars as they catch a Cincinnati Reds game against the Houston Astros (game time 1:15), at Great American Ballpark. A $20 donation guarantees reserved seating in the bleacher section. Tickets for all events can be purchased via ##### at www.broachconsulting.com.

Reality 4 Diabetes is a non-profit organization that helps to raise money for diabetes research and education. Reality 4 Diabetes helps fund Diabetes Action Research & Education Foundation, which focuses on reducing the serious medical consequences of diabetes and alleviating the illness and suffering that accompany this disease. Reality 4 Diabetes was started by Tasha Wilkie, as a 19 year old college student after her diagnoses with Type I Diabetes. For more information, please go to www.reality4diabetes.com.

Reality Stars currently scheduled to attend...

Lill Morris “Big Lill” - Survivor
Nick Linz - The Amazing Race 8
Alex Linz - The Amazing Race 8
Megan Linz - The Amazing Race 8
Brittney Rogers - The Amazing Race 8
Elizabeth Bransen - The Amazing Race 8
Stassi Schroeder - The Amazing Race 8
Coby Archa - Survivor: Palau
Jenn Lyon - Survivor Palau
Brooke Struck - Survivor: Guatemala
Cindy Hall - Survivor: Guatemala
Ivette Corredero - Big Brother 6
James Rhine - Big Brother 6
Andrew Hyde - The Amazing Race 3
Susan Vaughn - The Amazing Race 7
Dennis Luciani - Average Joe
Christie Duran - Starting Over
Jill Tracey - Starting Over
Jessica Holland - Starting Over
Hannah Buchanan - Starting Over
Jodi Isaacs - Starting Over
Hans Christianson - Actor
Ronald Cree - Author
~~~~~
Who is Hannah?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Found this tidbit biggest loser 04-19-06 1
 RE: Found this tidbit Cygnus X1 04-19-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

biggest loser 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-19-06, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biggest%20loser Click to send private message to biggest%20loser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Found this tidbit "
I think Hannah was 1st season.Needed SO to become an auctineer.
My how times have changed at SO.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Found this tidbit "
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-06 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

Ah, how DAWs stay DAWs.

(Not saying it's not for a good cause, but again, look at the levels under your names.)

ETA: moved to General Discussion because the event itself is not a spoiler. But should anyone attend and find out spoiler info, it would go in the Spoiler forum.

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •