The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
Yesterday, when the group was in the kitchen after Lisa's graduation, Christie complimented Kim on how beautiful she was up at the podium when she made her remarks regarding Lisa. Kelly then asked for a compliment from Christie. Could anybody make out the response? Whatever it is that she said, the group laughed and Kelly dropped her face and frowned. What did Christie say? Thanks.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... kircon 04-12-06 1
 RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... pookieman 04-12-06 2
   RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... punkin123 04-12-06 3
       RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... shawnar 04-12-06 4
           RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... sharnina 04-12-06 5
               RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... kircon 04-12-06 6
 RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... lovemydogdude 04-13-06 7
   RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... zipitgood 04-13-06 8
   RE: Christie's response to Kelly's ... working4aliving 04-13-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-12-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
I went back to my tape to see. A little mean I think. Although since I'm playing Kelly, it could be just me.

Christie said "I like the way you walk up to the podium. No just kidding. hahaha Just kidding."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pookieman 10 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pookieman Click to send private message to pookieman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
I'll have to go to my videotape of that show to see. Funny how Christie is complaining about Kim's drinking one day like she's the scum of the earth and then she turns around and tells her how beautiful she is the next. Just another example of how two-faced Christie is.

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
Thank you. I was able to go back to the tape and listen and hear that it is what Chrisite said and agree that it was mean. With Chrisite's body issues I shouldn't be surprised that appearances are what she zeros in on. (Her remarks about Kim's growth were done in the confessional room.) Of course who knows what else was said around the table that was cut out. Thank you again.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
I personally took what Christie said as joking. I was more suprised at Kelly asking for a compliment. It seemed to me as she couldn't take Kim getting a compliment and not her.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
Yep, I thought the same thing. Nothing more attractive than fishing for a compliment, huh.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
I do agree it was fishing for a compliment. But as Punkin said above, who knows what was cut. We saw several others get compliments. Kelly has lost her roommate and defender. I think she feels alone. At least I think she is working, we haven't seen much. She is still working on touching others and fitting in. She sits in group, with her arms folded so tight. I think she does this to protect herself from attacks (real or imagined). Christie seems to joke a lot. Maybe Kelly was also joking trying to fit in?

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
Kelly's fishing for a compliment didn't get her anywhere..made her look stupid(er lol) IMO and I agree that she just couldn't handle Kim getting one and not her. She's pathetic. Even if they did edit out alot of their conversation there's nothing that could be missing to make it any more clearer JMO.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-13-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
kelly makes me vomit. Get her tired ##### out of the house

working4aliving 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail working4aliving Click to send private message to working4aliving Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's response to Kelly's question?"
She's pathetic. Even if they did edit out alot of their conversation there's nothing that could be missing to make it any more clearer JMO.

Maybe it's my own issues but Kelly just seems to be a witch to me. I worked with a woman just like her! (She even looked like Kelly with the "burned on" scowl.) She had to hire a new staff every month or so because no one could stand it for any length of time. She would literally lock people in her office and scream at them! If she closed the door to her office, you could bet that someone would be running out in tears within 15 minutes. I've never seen an angrier woman in my life!

Fortunately her boss finally saw what was happening and fired her. Unfortunately, it probably just made her angier and meaner, if that's possible.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •