The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"double standard and bum's rush"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohsowhat 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-11-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohsowhat Click to send private message to ohsowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"double standard and bum's rush"
I get really tired of the favoritism seen, when some hg's are in trouble everyday, like lanky Lisa the phoniest crier ever in SO house, or Jody for eating what other fatsos are eating. Christie isn't just loose and flabby, she's still "way fat" on the bottom. She is always seen eating whatever isn't nailed down.

Jody just made the mistake of telling Iylana she wanted to lose weight. If you don't use losing weight as a reason for entering the SO house, it is never mentioned that a person is fat. They sit there eating junk in all superiority as if they were slim. They get natural skinnies,on the show,who are all psycho. Any one the slightest bit good looking, seems as if given an opportunity with a pointy object, would kill all the other housemates. (Kim, could easily be a stand-in for Anthony Perkins in Psycho, and Kelly is hagalina enough to be in the Bette Davis classic: "Whatever happened to baby Jane?" Just when you start to hate either one more, the other outdoes her in bitchiness.
Kelly comes off as a miserable shrew, always finding ways to get digs in on Jody.
The people are seen doing their antisocial thing to each other, the next graduating? TJ was ratting out Jill, then suddenly they are best friends?? They gave TJ the boot and bum's rush graduation,at that point because she was hopeless, and the show wants to have good results and seem as if they cure people. Talk about recidivists. These people come back like convicts who don't know any other way to live.
They keep people on overlong, like Lisa2 and Jody who have been 'cured' since their miracle session.
Kelly's a loser that needs a permanent straight jacket. Kim couldn't just USE someone else's bathroom?? Problem solved dimbulb bimbos. Kim is deluded in her belief that drinking is Jeff's problem, not HERS. Queen of denial. Her son is merely a convienent excuse as the occasion requires. The technical term for Kim/Kelly would be "iccky."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: double standard and bum's rush crazylady 04-17-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crazylady 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-17-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazylady Click to send private message to crazylady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: double standard and bum's rush"
What makes a bunch of women letting loose in a safe environment have a definitive alcohol problem? I think the whole world is full of alcoholics if that's the case. We don't know what Kim-psycho has had to deal with in regards to her husbands drinking anyway!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •