The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andy Page is a monster"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

malibu 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-10-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andy Page is a monster"
Did you see the top of Lisa's head just barely level with Andy's boobs?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andy Page is a monster zipitgood 04-10-06 1
   RE: Andy Page is a monster TruGoodness 04-10-06 2
   RE: Andy Page is a monster cynicalgirl 05-24-06 40
 RE: Andy Page is a monster eire_heart74 04-11-06 3
 RE: Andy Page is a monster ohsowhat 04-11-06 4
 RE: Andy Page is a monster JustBNMe 04-11-06 5
   RE: Andy Page is a monster BIGGESTFAN 04-11-06 6
       WARNING - BIGGESTFAN Cygnus X1 04-11-06 7
           RE: WARNING - BIGGESTFAN malibu 04-11-06 17
       RE: Andy Page is a monster Baxtera 04-11-06 8
           RE: Andy Page is a monster petmama 04-11-06 18
               RE: Andy Page is a monster malibu 04-11-06 19
                   RE: Andy Page is a monster working4aliving 04-13-06 23
       RE: Andy Page is a monster malibu 04-11-06 9
           RE: Andy Page is a monster Cleverone 04-11-06 12
               RE: Andy Page is a monster malibu 04-11-06 13
                   RE: Andy Page is a monster Cleverone 04-11-06 14
           RE: Andy Page is a monster sweet cheeks 04-24-06 31
       RE: Andy Page is a monster malibu 04-11-06 16
       RE: Andy Page is a monster cow lady 04-20-06 25
 RE: Andy Page is a monster zipitgood 04-11-06 10
 RE: Andy Page is a monster sillybear 04-11-06 11
   RE: Andy Page is a monster nikkidemus 04-11-06 15
       RE: Andy Page is a monster malibu 04-11-06 20
           RE: Andy Page is a monster trikelady 04-13-06 21
               RE: Andy Page is a monster malibu 04-13-06 22
                   RE: Andy Page is a monster trikelady 04-14-06 24
                       RE: Andy Page is a monster alaholly 04-20-06 26
                           RE: Andy Page is a monster Sues 04-20-06 27
   RE: Andy Page is a monster msbehavin 04-22-06 28
       RE: Andy Page is a monster alaholly 04-22-06 29
           RE: Andy Page is a monster Cinnamongirl30 04-22-06 30
               RE: Andy Page is a monster sweet cheeks 04-24-06 32
                   RE: Andy Page is a monster BeeBe 04-24-06 33
                       RE: Andy Page is a monster JavaT 04-24-06 35
 Keep it on topic Cygnus X1 04-24-06 34
   Andy Paige is a Monster sharnina 04-24-06 36
       RE: Andy Paige is a Monster trikelady 04-25-06 37
 RE: Andy Page is a monster sharnina 05-17-06 38
   RE: Andy Page is a monster alaholly 05-17-06 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
That was funny, I didnt realize she was so small!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I agree that Andy is huge, but I think she was wearing heels and Lisa wasn't. Its funny I guess most of folks are shorter than Andy as I did not notice until today.

TruGoodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-06, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Oh, good Whomever! Do you think (as I do) that if/when Rhonda gets a new show that she will bring back the monster Andy Page to wreak havoc on other unsuspecting women?

We have to warn them! We have to tell them of the horror that is makeup applied by Andy Page!

(Not to mention the clothes. Geez Louise.)

Rhonda, you need to find a good stylist for yourself, honey. And a better hairstylist.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-11-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I always noticed Lisa2's short status when she still was rooming with Lisa1. Not to mention if she is ever shown next to Kelly, she looks really tiny too.

Andy has always wore heels which I actually admire her for. So what if she's tall, why not where them! Who says they are just for short people?

Now if she gets Lisa out of those boring flip flops that she is always wearing and put a cute pair of shoes on her, that would be great!

ohsowhat 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohsowhat Click to send private message to ohsowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Andy will be starring in the remake of the "50foot tall woman." She will need to wear her regular super spike heels, or have to rename the movie, the "49 foot woman."
She could be a tv superhero and clobber the bad guys with a phone book.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
The scary thing is we still have to endure Jodi with Andy (if Jodi graduates. Jodi is short too and well..we all know how she latches onto breasts and hugs. Then with Andy being 5' 10" you know how that will look and you can bet your bottom dollar Jodi will be all smiles. Ick!

BIGGESTFAN 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BIGGESTFAN Click to send private message to BIGGESTFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I think you are being a little hard on Andy. She does a good job giving then make overs. Most of them look good when she is done. So what if she is tall and likes to wear heels. Lets not be so rude.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WARNING - BIGGESTFAN"
Let's read the guidelines and our FAQ list for SO, both of which say you may disagree with other posters, but may not bash them for their opinions.

HGs (and former ones like Andy) will both be praised and bashed on here; that's what we're about.

04-11-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WARNING - BIGGESTFAN"
Thanks Cygnus. I'm really only having fun and not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. Sorry if I offended you Biggestfan.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-11-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I for one can not stand her make overs. Every so often when they take the women some where else for what ever reason I'm always so glad for them. I always think it's so sad when the women are so excited that Andi is coming for them, instead I expect to hear the music from Jaws in the background. I rarely find her taste flattering on the women, she needs to be retired for someone who can really reach the women's real beauty.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-06 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

>I for one can not stand
>her make overs. Every
>so often when they take
>the women some where else
>for what ever reason I'm
>always so glad for them.
> I always think it's
>so sad when the women
>are so excited that Andi
>is coming for them, instead
>I expect to hear the
>music from Jaws in the
>background. I rarely find
>her taste flattering on the
>women, she needs to be
>retired for someone who can
>really reach the women's real
>beauty.

At least the Black HG's have all been spared Andy's "makeovers". This season, each of her "makeovers" has been progressively worse. Especially with the hair. Lisa's haircolor should've been left alone. And, what's the point of cutting hair in layers for movement, only to be gooped down into a "helmet head" with the ends flipped out all over? And, why did Andy include a dress that covered Lisa's knees as an option, after telling her to choose dresses no longer than mid knee to keep her legs from looking stummpy. Lisa's dress did just that. And, all the cleavage reminded me of last season's Kim and Josie. Too much fat stuffed into bras, and clothes, many tomes too small. A most unsexy look on anyone.
And, BTW, Andy appears to be gaining weight, from one appearance to the next. Especially in the legs.

04-11-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I have to agree. I liked the color on Lisa but it was too tight. Her skin was coming over the top of the dress, in the back and front. Also, you're right, her legs looked frumpy.

Lisa looked great in the first dress she tried on. It was a long black dress with a silvery top. Lisa is a pretty lady and Andy screwed that up too. At least they didn't cut all of Lisa's hair off.

The worst makeover EVER was XXXtina. She had a cute look and then chop chop on her hair. Andy aged XXXtina by ten years. Good job Andy.

working4aliving 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail working4aliving Click to send private message to working4aliving Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I agree with you about Lisa's makeover. Lisa is a beautiful woman but I was so embarrassed for her in that dress! A little cleavage is one thing but to have your boobs hiked so high it interferes with breathing is quite another. I think I would have wrapped that shawl around my neck and left it there, especially if I had a daughter and she was present.

04-11-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
>I think you are being a
>little hard on Andy. She
>does a good job giving
>then make overs. Most of
>them look good when she
>is done. So what if
>she is tall and likes
>to wear heels. Lets not
>be so rude.

Um, wrong! Nine out of ten makeovers look really bad. Andy loves to cut off hair. I pray they won't cut Cristie's hair. I'm sure Andy can't wait to get her hands on Christie's gorgeous hair.

I think the Jaws song would be more than appropriate when Andy is approaching. Her style is bad bad bad. The only one that looked good was Jodi with those two jackets. Otherwise, Jodi's hair turned to crap as soon as she walked out of the salon. What's the point of doing her hair in a way Jodi can't do herself at home?

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
"""I think the Jaws song would be more than appropriate when Andy is approaching. Her style is bad bad bad. The only one that looked good was Jodi with those two jackets. Otherwise, Jodi's hair turned to crap as soon as she walked out of the salon. What's the point of doing her hair in a way Jodi can't do herself at home?""""

ROTFLMAO!!!! That was toooo funny! Andy's not quite up to par with where she started as far as the makeovers are concerned. She pulls herself together pretty well, most of the time.

I have to agree with your comments about Jodie...Andy was correct in her configuration of Jodie's size (the size she should be wearing instead of the size she chooses to wear), however, Jodie (as usual) chose the wrong size (LOL).

As for the hair, I thought she was much more attractive with Andy's rendition (from the salon, of course) but, Jodie's too L-A-Z-Y to keep it up (my daughter wears her's like this more than I'd like to see it that way..she won't listen, either). The present style that Jodie wears draws too much attention to her face and neck (which is almost non-existent) and isn't helping her one bit. I can see Andy having problems with her at graduation and they may find someone else to help Jodie.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

04-11-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I also have very hard to manage hair. It made me miserable growing up (to say the least) but the Japanese straightening came and I have to say, it's made my hair so nice. I actually get compliments on my hair now. It's so easy because it's always straight, even in the humidity!

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"

I agree ...see, it can be done, but you have to put forth the effort....hence, the word L-A-Z-Y for Jodie. (no effort)

"I walk in my own shoes..."

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"

Well personally I was hoping they would cut off Christie's
hair. She is 30 yrs old . Time to get rid of some of that length.

04-11-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I'm just kidding around.
Personally, I don't like the makeovers, only a few.

As far as being tall etc...She's a pretty lady, I was really just kidding.

cow lady 13 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cow%20lady Click to send private message to cow%20lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Does Nicole Kidman ring a bell??? Andy does a good job. Insted of she's a monster. How she is so tall. Some os those girls are short.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Poor Andy doesnt have much to work with. if Jodi lost weight her size triple D´s would proably shrink to double A´s. She has to wear huge clothes to cover those suckers up. (Star Jones´s disappeared too..FAT) I think its cool andy waggled job out of the whole thing. You cant say that about anyone else! Brenda is probably on Hollywood and Vine drinking out of a paper bag.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
What drives me crazyis how nutty the women still get when Andy comes for the make over.You would think Brad Pitt walked in the room!!Seems a little over the top to me.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Yes I have to agree, Andy sucks! She doesnt even dress that nice . I find her clothing choices for herself rather boring and old. And she never changes her hairstyle either. I think Andy is the one who could use a makeover.

04-11-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
LOL

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I AM GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER TALL WOMAN! I am 6' 1" tall and the men do stop and take notice as I'm sure they stop and take notice of Andy...you go sister!!! However, some of her makeovers do need makeovers!!
trike

04-13-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
You go girl!

04-14-06, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
THANK YOU MALIBU!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
I groan every time Andy/Bride of Frankenstein squeals through the door. After the last two cleavage disasters (Lisa and Kelly) I live in fear that she will stuff Jodi in a dress two sizes too small. My eyes, my eyes!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
She's going to shave Christie's head and dress her in a head to toe berka with upper arm cutouts....

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Rhonda is the one who instigates all the screaming. It's as if she is worried there might not be enough GENUINE excitement from the group when Andy walks in the room, so she whips the ladies into a frenzy by shrieking "LOOK! Look who's HEEERE! It's ANDY PAAIIIGE!!! ANDY PAAAIIIIGE!!!! Andy PAAAIIIIIGGGEE is here!!!!!!!"

04-22-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
The screaming is over the top. They were either told by the show that they MUST scream for Andy or they are screaming in fear that they will be next.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
All of this talk of Andy Paiges makeovers is causing me to have some serious anxiety over Jodi's graduation if and when it happens. The thought of Jodi's height at Andi's breast level...were gonna see her in a changeroom, possibly stuffing herself into little skintight dresses and exposing her cleavage ala-Andy style. I might have to skip that episode completely.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"

hahahahahaha you ladies do make me laugh.
Poor ole Andie. hahahahaha

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-06, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Yeah, it's always a HUGE surprise when Andy comes, isn't it? So of course there's no possible human response but a chorus of spontaneous shrieks - even after the 87th time Andy has made her exact same entrance at exactly the same time before every "makeover."

Lisa looked like a big orange pillow with a string tied around it, her "stuffing" pouring up out of the top and bunching up at her rear. Kelly had the opposite problem - her chest was floating around loose in a sea of prom queen green material that was ridiculously ill-fitted. Just what is Andy's grudge against boobs? If there's a way to make 'em look bad, Andy finds it!

I am waiting for Andy to subject someone to her Angry Caterpillar Eyebrow look. PLEASE PLEASE, don't let it be Kim!

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
LOL!!! I just can't stop laughing at this thread, the pros and the cons -- everything! I find I agree on so many things here, like BeeBe's mention of Andy's entrance when she's "called" to do a makeover, and the Angry Caterpillar Eyebrows! WAA HA HA! And someone else referred to Andy as Andy/Bride of Frankenstein. Maybe she's following (or participating in?) the Be the Houseguest Game?! Anyway, when I first signed on to the site a little while ago that was the first header that hit me ("Andy Page is a monster"), and I wanted to thank everyone for the huge laugh!

I don't know if I consider Andy a monster, really. I have to give her credit for losing weight, and using her size to her ability: i.e., becoming a plus-size model. She has been very entrepreneurial, and kinda has some ingenuity for business, when you think about it.

But on the other hand, IMHO, Andy's mirth and seemingly-faux interest in all the ladies and her makeover "work" seems kind of forced. It's like she wants to be... a TV star! Whaddya know about that!! She just always seems so very conscious of the camera, and not too genuine, personality-wise.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Keep it on topic"
There are other threads dealing with the quality of Andy's makeovers. This is not one of them.

(If you reply to this post, please change the subject line. Thanks.)

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Andy Paige is a Monster"
I'll not only change the subject but I'll bring it back on topic.

My husband was walking through the living room today when Andy was on and his comment was, "That lady looks like a monster next to the other ladies."

I just about busted a gut and then I told him about this thread and that someone had suggested that she could star in remake of the "50 Foot Woman." He thought that was very appropriate.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

04-25-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Andy Paige is a Monster"
Maybe Andy isn't tall and all the other HG's are midgets????? HEY! It could happen...LOL
trike

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
Bump

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-17-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Andy Page is a monster"
With all her unnatural squealing, stocky build, and overdone make-up s/he always reminds me of a guy in drag.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •