The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What ever happened to"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BIGGESTFAN 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BIGGESTFAN Click to send private message to BIGGESTFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What ever happened to"
What happened to Rona from the first season? Why did Ronda make the move to Califorina and Rona didn't.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What ever happened to VelvetElegance 04-06-06 1
   RE: What ever happened to BIGGESTFAN 04-07-06 2
 RE: What ever happened to eire_heart74 04-07-06 3
   RE: What ever happened to Baxtera 04-07-06 4
       RE: What ever happened to tac_2 04-08-06 9
   RE: What ever happened to horsewhisperer 04-08-06 10
 I know it seems draconian, but . . ... Cygnus X1 04-07-06 6
   RE: I know it seems draconian, but ... BIGGESTFAN 04-08-06 7
       Allow me to introduce myself . . . Cygnus X1 04-08-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What ever happened to"
Rona was replaced by the POWAHFUL Iyanla (whose real name also happens to be Rhonda BTW). B-M (the production company behind SO) originally had tapped Iyanla for the first SO house but since she had just lost her daughter, she turned them down. While I liked Rona, and I thought she was fairly sensible, altho totally out of her element when dealing with Nyanza, Iyanla, is much more compelling television. B-M asked Iyanla a second time for the SO2 house and after explaining that logistically it would be easier for her with her family situation since they were moving the house to LA, Iyanla reconsidered, and Rona, as is so often the case in Hollywood, was re-cast. The irony, is Rona actually had a degree in psychology..from an accredited school no less...None of this phony boloney spiritual psychology nonsense from the Greater Authentic Truth Standing Santa Monica Education Tools Utilization Center that Iyanla hails from..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-07-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BIGGESTFAN Click to send private message to BIGGESTFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What ever happened to"
Thanks, doyou know what she is doing now days?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What ever happened to"
She's still life coaching in Chicago from what I gather. Interesting story about her. She apparently applied to be a castmate on the show! That's how they found her. I have never been able to hear why she wanted to be on show as one of the housemates or what her issue was. But when they found out her background and what she did for aliving and since IV wasn't available, instant casting!

I liked her alot too. She had a much more down to earth and realistic approach to it. She really helped her clients plan for the long term. None of this living large stuff. Their goals and steps were very detailed and focused. Kind of like a female Dr Stan. She called people on their stuff and wasn't into the drama.

Seeing as the way the show went, she's better off without them.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What ever happened to"
I've always wondered how the show would have been different if IV hadn't been available. I liked her more practical style and down to earth kinds of activities. She had the HG out doing physical confidence building type activities and the HG never seemed to have as much time to sit around and veg as they do now.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What ever happened to"
>I've always wondered how the show
>would have been different if
>IV hadn't been available.
>I liked her more practical
>style and down to earth
>kinds of activities. She
>had the HG out doing
>physical confidence building type activities
>and the HG never seemed
>to have as much time
>to sit around and veg
>as they do now.

I liked and respected Rana. For me, she would be someone I could easily trust and cooperate with.

>She had the HG out doing
>physical confidence building type activities

I'm a big believer in that type of therapy. It rarely fails or disappoints so unlike sitting around exchanging mumbo jumbo.

yeah, I do miss Rana. I lost so much respect for SO when they let her go.

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What ever happened to"
Amen eire,
Rana, was the real deal, just as Rhonda used to be. Too bad ratings have become more important than emotional support, and guidance. (the real point of the show).
Dana

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I know it seems draconian, but . . ."
We have to remove links to other SO-related sites that aren't in the SO Links Compilation Thread elsewhere in this forum. Thank your friendly neighborhood spammers for that.

You can post such a link there and mention in another thread where to find it.

04-08-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I know it seems draconian, but . . ."
WHO ARE YOU? Are you the creater of this message board. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but I only start one where it looked like the right place. I feel alittle angry and I feel like you jumped on me. Maybe this is not the place for me to be,

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Allow me to introduce myself . . ."
I am Cygnus X1, one of four moderators of this forum who volunteers for the board owner, SurvivorBlows. Note the blue symbol next to my name above.

You didn't post the link; another poster (ijustsharted) did. But if you'd read our guidelines and FAQ list, you'd know why I did so. I didn't jump on you at all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •