The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is Rhonda's hi/story?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

evilfeevil 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-26-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evilfeevil Click to send private message to evilfeevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is Rhonda's hi/story?"
Can someone please tell me Rhonda's personal story/history?

I've tried searching the message board and the internet but I can't find any posts or links about/to Rhonda's past. I only know a little bit about Rhonda's story, that she witnessed her parents murder when she was a teenager and then she became a drug and/or alcohol addict, I think, but that's about all I've heard or read. I can't find her story on her Fearless Living website, either.

I know more about Iyanla's story, which can be easily found online and Iyanla will talk about her story on SO; living in foster homes, being raped, her daughter dying of cancer, I think I have all that right, but it seems Rhonda's story is more of a mystery.

I think Rhonda should always share her own personal story with the new SO HG's and maybe she does and they just don't air it, but I think the viewers deserve to hear Rhonda's story, too. It would be more inspiring and help us understand how she came to do what she does if we knew what her background was. I think she mentioned once to Christie this season that she used to be an alcoholic, but that was it and I've been watching SO since Season 1.

If someone could even point me to another post here or a link to an external web page that would clue me in, that would be great. Thanks!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story? dasboot 03-26-06 1
   RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story? Shazbot 03-26-06 2
 RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story? nolakat 03-26-06 3
 RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story? JustBNMe 03-26-06 4
   RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story? Ijustsharted 03-26-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story?"
Rhonda gives more details of her past in one of her books, "Fearless Living," I think (but don't hold me to it). There's more about her past in that book but not in much detail. Peace.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story?"
Basically - Rhonda witnessed her father first shoot and kill her mother, and then turn the gun on himself. I don't know how old she was, maybe in her teens, but it happened while her mother was sitting in the driver's seat of the car in their driveway. Rhonda was on the porch about to go out with her Mom when her Dad went after her Mom with the gun. Rhonda yelled for him to stop but he didn't... then apparently turned around and looked Rhonda in the eye while he turned the gun on himself. I've heard her relay the story, and the details are so horrific I haven't forgotten them.

I think on the Starting Over website, Rhonda has a play list of media interviews with her, and one of them has her talking about this. (I think that's where I saw it).

nolakat 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nolakat Click to send private message to nolakat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story?"
You can read all about her on www.fearlessliving.org

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story?"
There is quite a bit of stuff about Rhonda in the various articles on her website and she goes into detail in her books about her past. She has shared quite a bit about herself with the HG as well maybe you missed those episodes. She talked to Christie just this season about her alcoholism.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is Rhonda's hi/story?"
I remeber in season 1 is when she told Andy about it cause that was when Andy told of her twin sister killing her boyfriend and then herself.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •