The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie confusion?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KitKatKarlson 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KitKatKarlson Click to send private message to KitKatKarlson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie confusion?"
So Season Two Cassie is back in the house....why do they have a photo of Season One Cassie on the website?

I just watched the recording of the 3/23 episode. Will there be two Cassies in the house soon?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Not surprised Cygnus X1 03-24-06 1
   RE: Not surprised JavaT 03-24-06 3
   RE: Not surprised KitKatKarlson 03-24-06 4
 RE: Cassie confusion? JustBNMe 03-24-06 2
 RE: Cassie confusion? Cygnus X1 03-27-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Not surprised"
You have to remember that BMP no longer maintains the website. They fired their webstaff in a cost-cutting move last year, so I find it rather unsurprising that someone at NBC/Universal would goof the photo.

Better than I deserve.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not surprised"
The fact that they fired their Web staff explains so much! Overall that would explain why the Web site has seemed to gradually suffer.

It's a real shame that so many companies see their Web site as just an add-on, rather than an enhancement of their business, and a tool for promoting more business and positive feedback. It's also a shame that so many companies see Web designers and related support staff as lackies who are a dime a dozen and easily expendable -- as if saying Web design can be done by anyone, any time, with any old piece of shareware.

Looks like BMP is relying solely on the popularity of the show to boost viewership.

KitKatKarlson 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KitKatKarlson Click to send private message to KitKatKarlson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not surprised"
Bless their hearts....and they went thru all of the trouble of photo-shopping Cassie One's face onto the Season Three background too, with the leaves and the Cali sunshine.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie confusion?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-06 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Maybe Bobble head Cassie is the personal assistant and organizer at BMP now and well.. you know how that would go and thus the SO website would be in the state it is in. LOL It's hard to see straight when your head bobbles that much and she grabbed the wrong photo.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cassie confusion?"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •