The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I just love this show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I just love this show"
Can anyone tell me their thoughs about the current houseguests?

Cassie- so sad nothing happening for her.

Christie-keep judging everyone and no one lives up to her standards.

Lisa2-Can you say bridge anyone?

Kelly-Does anybody Know the term "going postal"

Kim-Head of the PTA, has to control everything.

Jody-god help her Even I can't figure her out. (I am really not trying to be mean with Jody, but the others Yes)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Just a thought Cygnus X1 03-23-06 1
 RE: I just love this show sunshinedrop 03-24-06 2
   RE: I just love this show Zoey 03-24-06 3
 RE: I just love this show mellynobelly 03-25-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Just a thought"
Not a guideline violation or anything, but:

You might have come up with a more descriptive/relevant subject line, such as: "Thoughts about the current houseguests", or somesuch. Just sayin'.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sunshinedrop 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshinedrop Click to send private message to sunshinedrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I just love this show"
Cassie-self absorbed. I really don't think she will ever make anything of herself. She is one of those people who is likely to get caught up in a get rich quick scheme. Anyone here selling Amway or Quixtar....send an email to Cassie, I'm sure she would figure out some reason why her being a bum and having people take pitty on her qualifies her to sell stuff in a pyramid scheme. And as far as her son-leave him alone. Send him your address, tell him you want to see him, include your family medical history since that is something he should know for his own health and just deal with that fact that with all the crap he has gone through, he doesn't need a bum for a birth mom stalking him.

Christie-you have body image problems because you have been swept up in the lie that you have to be beautiful to be a worthwhile person. She has a gorgeous face, she should be proud. I can see how her life has turned her cold and put walls up around her, but it is time to get a handle on your own problems and make a good life for yourself. As far as the super model thing...it is a nice dream, and it can be a fine hobby-maybe get hooked up with an art photographer or something, but make sure you have a viable backup...maybe something else in the fashion world...she might make a good booking agent or a buyer for a department store.

Lisa 2-I have a hard time believing that she really knows that she messed up her own life. What is her main goal while she is there? Is it to fix her marriage or is it for her to become a more independant person? Does anyone else think that all of a sudden she is making up with her husband because she realized that if she didn't she would have to actually get a job and become responsible for her life? She seems to be all talk, no action. Iyanla hasn't actually had her do anything concrete to get to her goal. All this symbolism is great, but it doesn't do you any good when you get home.

Kelly-wow, can we say trailor trash? She just seems like one of those women in a bar that if you bump into them by accident, they get in your face and threaten to "kick your a--, bit--". She is the person that needs a healthy way to deal with their anger. She is vindictive and manipulative and so insecure it is disgusting. I'm sure the mom in the mental hospital and the therapist totally sucking didn't help her, but she says that Kim needs to get over her issues, Kelly shouldn't expect any less of herself-unless she really believes there is nothing wrong with herself, which if that is the case, she has a lot more work to do!

Kim-She is my favorite person in the house. I admit that her life and my life parallel quite a bit, so I may be biased toward her. She has problems, but who wouldn't under those circumstances-I have a lot of the same problems. I think she is really strong and of course she is a control freak, she's never been able to control anything her whole life, now she is going to seize the opportunity. It is really hard to know what is normal when you had both an abusive/neglectful mom and dad. I think she is doing a great job. I worry about her potential alcoholism, and it looks like people are starting to address this in the house.

Jodi-What does she still need to do in the house? Since Iyanla has left, she seems pretty directionless. She has made up with her dad and the weightloss thing seems pretty typical. What else does she have to do? Andy Paige helped her with her image, is she ready to graduate or are they going to keep her there until she loses some weight? Oh, wait, I forgot about the dating thing. Why don't they just hire a male prostitute so she can get laid...that is what she wants? It sounds like she wants a family, but she just doesn't seem ready to settle down and be a mom.

These are JMHO. As far as the life coaches, I think Rhonda is less crazy than Iyanla, but not necessarily a better LC. Actually, if it weren't for Dr. Stan, I don't think any real change would come to these women. I wouldn't mind seeing "The Dr. Stan Show". It could be like Dr. Phil, but take one woman a week and just talk with her on air for an hour a day. That would be a cool show....sorry a little OT.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-24-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I just love this show"
Cassie - Is like a puppy dog. She aims to please her "owner" (Rhonda). I think her intentions to appease get in the way of her real goals and she is more defeated than victorious. I think that her reactions as a "good girl" artificially and only temporarily inflate her real goals.

Christie - Is a mirror of her mother. I don't think that Christie should be on a high-horse just because she doesn't have kids. An addict is an addict. With most addicts, the addiction comes first. Christie needs to focus on her sobriety and self-image before she gets into a relationship. And when that happens, she needs to learn how to be in a healthy relationship. If she ever plans on children, she needs to learn selflessness. She has a long way to go.

Lisa2 - I think she says what she has to in order to appease the LC's. I think she needs to re-assess her mairrage. Is she really willing to take responsibility? I think her husband will continue to pay for his infidelity. This was a long time ago and while I understand Lisa's mistrust, I think she is making both her and her husband's life miserable.

If she can't let go than I think she owe's it to both herself and her husband to move on.

Kelly - She says she's there for herself but walks around a physical and emotional wreck and won't stop dwelling on the issues with Kim. Clearly, Kim bothers her and she can't let it go. I think she needs mediation between her and Kim so that she can be comfortable in the house. She needs to make her bathroom situation clear so that she can either be accomidated or told that she is being too demanding (given she lives with 5 other room-mates). I can understand her want for privacy, however, I think she should have realized that 5 other room-mates would impeed on that.

I disagree with Dr. Stan's statement of Kelly droppping a bomb and walking away. Kelly doesn't want to be nagged or accausted (sp?) by Kim, which is understandable.

Kim - I feel greatly for what she has had to deal with in her life. However, I feel that her constant nagging of anyone who confronts her is aggrivating. I totally understand her nature and why she does it, however, it is not fair to others. I think that people should be sensitive of her but not to the point where they are being made to suffer because of it. Like Kim said, her furthest intention is to piss people off but (like Rhonda said) she does because of her interrogations.

Kim over-analyses (sp?) everything and it's not everyone elses problem to help her do that.

Jodi - I think she is a good person at heart and that even though she tries to hard to coach people, she is decent at it. However, I feel she should be putting this time into herself, rather than others. I think she would make a good "true friend" but that's not what she is in the house for.

Dr. Stan - Good guy with a good demeanor and well intentioned.

Rhonda - Sarcastic, funny, truthfull - A little too much for some people, just the right amount for others.

Iyanla - Absent - but when she's there, harmonious, spiritual and understanding but tough - possibly a bit too spiritual but I guess that depends...

mellynobelly 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-25-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mellynobelly Click to send private message to mellynobelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I just love this show"
It's addictive, yah... I've got 4 sons, live in VA, and I love escaping into other people's troubles!

My takes on the HGs:

Cassie: looking so hard for approval, acceptance, forgiveness - impossible to find beyond oneself

Lisa1: is Jill right? Did ya waste a whole lota people's time and not complete your transformation?

Lisa2: wasted life, go on and try to make the best of your future

Kim: wounded bird, you will never find what heals you by looking at other people... you must work on yourself, you are strong and a survivor and you CAN be happy

Kelly: so much anger, wasting your time? what 'bout us pathetic saps watching ya?

Jodi: can't decide whether to luv ya or hate ya... are you a phoney, a lesbian, or just so emersed in your own problems that ya woke up and BOOM, you're 38 and single...

Christie: get over yourself! stop bitching and live your best with what you have! tired of your whining!

that's my opinion - thanks for letting me vent!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •