The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie & Cassie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie & Cassie"
I think this is great....Cassie should take a good look at Christie so she can see what would have happened to her son if she kept him....

Christie should take a good look at Cassie and maybe re-evaluate the reality of her Mother becoming sober....would it really be a good thing? Does she want a Bobble-Mommy?

Then I think they should bring back Christina so they can compare GED stories...

If Lisa1 ever gets her head out...maybe she can come back and share with Bobble what a real sexual assault is compared to an 'attempt'..then Bobble can show little girl Lisa what happens when you refuse to grow up and don't have parents to fund it...

All of the women can hold an end of the year party complete with intervention for Dustin after they haul him in to spend time with 'Mommy'....I figure an hour with her should make him good for at least a 60 day stay in an 'in patient' facility...

Where the hell is Iyanla so she can scream LIAR at Cassie when she tells the doc how she just wants what's best for her son?

Sheesh...I don't know about you, but it sure seems like the writers are slacking.....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie & Cassie petmama 03-20-06 1
   RE: Christie & Cassie Twinkles 03-20-06 2
       RE: Christie & Cassie Sues 03-20-06 3
           RE: Christie & Cassie Twinkles 03-21-06 4
           RE: Christie & Cassie lovemydogdude 03-21-06 5
       RE: Christie & Cassie SOfan0221 03-21-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie & Cassie"
A lot of viewers, especially those who have been sexually assaulted, doubt Lisa's account of being "molested" by her friend's brother. That, more likely, she got involved with him out of sexual curiosity.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie & Cassie"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

I recall Lisa1 saying that it did start as childhood curiousity.

I never piped up when it was discussed here before, but I didn't doubt the situation because of the lingering effects on her ability to have relationships and the evaluations by therapists. I think the reasons viewers never heard past the beginning of her encounter
has to do with legal or confidentiality reasons. I think they skip over a number of details that involve 3rd parties who are not there to provide consent to be discussed.

I don't remember Christie having a son! Did she give a child up for adoption?

I don't know if Christie is really bonding with Cassie. I hope she does. Her voice over started by saying Cassie reminder her of her mom. I wonder if Christie just thinks she's supposed to get something out of Cassie's being there.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie & Cassie"
Christie does not have a son...what I meant was that if Bobble head had raised Dustin, he'd be as pissed off and screwed up as Christie..who was raised by a drug addicted Mother....

I think it's telling that Rhonda would tell Christie to give up on her Mother getting sober...after all, who the hell wants a Bobble Mom???

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-06, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie & Cassie"
Oh, sorry. I see I had it backwards.

(This is the first time seeing Cassie.)

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie & Cassie"
>
>I think it's telling that Rhonda
>would tell Christie to give
>up on her Mother getting
>sober...after all, who the hell
>wants a Bobble Mom???

LMAO Sues.
Excellent points! I know very little about Cassie but isn't it a known fact that a few years ago she got drunk and called the adopting mother? She said she's been sober for 13 yrs today..is that a crock of sh!t? If so..why would Rhonda allow such a lie?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie & Cassie"
Christie doesn't have a son, her common thread with Cassie is the addictions and what life looks like or could look like if Christies mommy dearest would ever get clean and sober.

I also an not sure about the bonding between the two.

As for Lisa, I don't think it was anything more than childhood curiosity that got out of hand. I don't for a minute think it was rape, I think the reason Lisa cannot form relationships is because she goes into them thinking of all the things that men can 'give' her. She is after the gold ring, not the emotional ring. She wants to be saved like a princess in a castle. Most little girls want that, but they grow out of it. Lisa never did. She sees dollar signs instead of hearts and flowers. That will probably never change.

As for Chrisitna, hope she is not another one that will have a reoccuring role on SO. A couple weeks of her was plenty.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •