The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's in Andy's car?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's in Andy's car?"
The size tags she cut out of Jodi's new petite plus size clothes, I'll bet. What else?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's in Andy's car? JustBNMe 03-18-06 1
   RE: What's in Andy's car? desertdame 03-18-06 3
 RE: What's in Andy's car? lovemydogdude 03-18-06 2
 RE: What's in Andy's car? JustBNMe 03-18-06 4
   RE: What's in Andy's car? lovemydogdude 03-19-06 8
 RE: What's in Andy's car? Sahara 03-18-06 5
   RE: What's in Andy's car? justfionablue 03-18-06 6
       RE: What's in Andy's car? SeasonedRefinement 03-19-06 7
           RE: What's in Andy's car? lovemydogdude 03-19-06 9
               RE: What's in Andy's car? Twinkles 03-19-06 10
 RE: What's in Andy's car? whistlin_dixie 03-19-06 11
 RE: What's in Andy's car? pmfmpls 03-19-06 12
   Then I guess you didn't carry . . . Cygnus X1 03-19-06 14
       RE: Then I guess you didn't carry .... lovemydogdude 03-20-06 15
       RE: Then I guess you didn't carry .... pmfmpls 03-20-06 16
 RE: What's in Andy's car? eire_heart74 03-19-06 13
   RE: What's in Andy's car? beautyboyknockout 03-20-06 17
 RE: What's in Andy's car? Ijustsharted 03-20-06 18
   RE: What's in Andy's car? deepdea 03-20-06 19
       RE: What's in Andy's car? SinCityLola 03-21-06 20
 RE: What's in Andy's car? JustBNMe 03-24-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Her little Rhonda clone jackets and all her makeup.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

desertdame 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-18-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desertdame Click to send private message to desertdame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
thrift store discount coupons

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-18-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
She saves all the hair clippings from the HG's and stores them in ziplock baggies for the next time she runs into Iyanla (whenever that may be?)..so she can use them for her potions.

03-18-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Maybe Iyanla is in the trunk of Andy's car. Come to think of it we haven't seen IV since Andy was in the house.......Thank you Andy!!!

03-19-06, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
LMAO JustBeNMe..so true..way too true!

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-18-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Spray-on fake hair color
Do-it-yourself botox injections
Plastic smile
Paper dolls of the SO ladies to try hairstyles and clothes on to see which look the worst for their makeovers
"Scents of Style" brochures to shamelessly slap on every car in every parking lot
Hanging from rearview mirror is a paper doll of herself to look at and admire
A motivational tape to listen to, "Make Yourself Feel the Best by Making Others Look Their Worst"

A vintage tribephyl

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
A well worn copy of "What Not to Wear".

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-06, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Hmmm...Andy's car? I think she's like a boyscout - always prepared. So: essential make-up and hair products, make-up remover cloths, extra panty-hose, clean underware, a travel size toothbrush and razor, comfortable shoes, a few "anchor" pieces, a hair brush and a rat-tail comb, a silver flask, a 36" strand of faux pearls, eyebrow tweezers, Denny's Restaurant coupons, a super magnification mirror, a 15 year-old modeling portfolio with her name on the front, fliers advertising her business, clear nailpolish, and a laptop computer. And this is a guess - but really sappy country music CD's.

03-19-06, 03:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Oh you're so wise SR but I think too kind..she has to have some duck tape, a few rubber bands (a scrunchie in her words to seem fashionable),..a few laughable business cards stating "If I can do it anyone can" hehe. I would also guess she has a breathalizer machine she must activate before driving..I know if I had been on that show I would end up needing one!? Maybe even a hairpin to pick her ears with hehe?...ok I'll stop cuz the possiblities are endless!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-19-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
I hope she has some full-length, non-tapered pants waiting for Lisa2 and a book on "How to dress like an an adult between the ages of 21-50 for Lisa1" but it's more likely that she really has a contracts for those graduation make overs- one with a hair colorist who has back log of dyes and peroxide and one with a make up artist who has giant black grease pencils for eye-make up.

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-06 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

Jockey underwear, razor (with beard stubble on the floor), duct tape for taping his You Know What, Rupaul's latest book, etc...

Dude LOOKS like a lady

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-19-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Okay...I really love all the posters on this site, and this is NOT a bash (cuz I would never do that!! Except to the SO HGs). Please consider this just a little bit of hardware store education (from a former employee of a massive home improvement monopoly).

It is "DUCT" tape-- not "duck" tape. It's original purpose is to connect air/heat duct material...not quacking ducks.

Sorry, but I'm sure you'd want to know!

I heard a lot of requests for "duck" tape working there, but those weren't nearly as bad as people asking me what color caulk I had!!!

And I'm sure Andy has both in her trunk...and she probably wouldn't be surprised when asked that question! She'd probably just tug her skirt down a little bit!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Then I guess you didn't carry . . ."

But in this way lies off-topic.

03-20-06, 04:04 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Then I guess you didn't carry . . ."
Thanks Cygnus..gotta luv ya lol
Point noted pmfmpls..I actually knew but duck slipped out lol.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Then I guess you didn't carry . . ."
Hahahahahaha!! Hilarious! I've never seen this brand! Talk about taking advantage of product recognition! Hahahahaha!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Previous housemates that have "displeased" her by washing out their hair dye that she gave them and a pound of red lipstick.

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
~Eyebrow stencil kit w/50 pots of her fav color-so she never runs out
~Flea powder
~Empty Malt liquor bottles clanging in back
~Bank deposit slips all over-she's laughing all the way to the bank
~Voodoo doll that looks like Rhonda
~Love letter to Dr.Stan
~A new book she's writing-How to Drop 20# by Cutting out the Label.
~Wigs-so she can shop incognito at Goodwill and other thrifts.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

I think she may have a sack full of used bras. Theres even one made of duck tape....

deepdea 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deepdea Click to send private message to deepdea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Ducktape bra, nice...How about the torture devises she uses on herself as she chants "beauty is painful, bauty is painful" like a mantra.

SinCityLola 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SinCityLola Click to send private message to SinCityLola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Her 'boyfriend' Ru Paul.

03-24-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
21. "RE: What's in Andy's car?"
Bobble headed Cassie's brain is in a jar in the trunk. Heaven knows Cassie doesn't use it. UCLA is going to use it for experiments. It's tagged as "like new, rarely used."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •