The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Then, all the houseguests could feel what Kim felt with her mom showed up. I think Lisa's husband should show up or the woman he had an affair with and then all the houseguests could talk behind Lisa's back and state "her husband's so nice, or that woman is lovely, why is Lisa so short with them". Jodi can have her dad show up and the other houseguests can remark about how wonderful her dad is. Of course, Christie, who doesn't want to speak to her mom on the phone should have to work with her mom in the house also. I'd love to see Christie's face when the other women giggle and take sides with her mom and call Christie a ##### for not welcoming her mom.

Jill knew her mom was showing up and Jill's issues with her mom were nothing like Kim's. Kim's mom had weeks to prepare for this visit and it was easy for her to just sit back, remain quiet and let Kim look like she was ungrateful. I think most of us would have been cranky if our mom had been brought to the house with no warning and then forced to deal with this issue with everyone else commenting. I think Kim should have been allowed to work through this in private with her mom staying at a hotel. The other women have nothing to do with this. I think they didn't respect Kim's boundaries by doing this.

A season or two ago, they had a woman who wanted to find her biological dad. Why didn't they just bring him to the house?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All hg's should be required to ... whistlin_dixie 03-16-06 1
 RE: All hg's should be required to ... SeasonedRefinement 03-16-06 2
 RE: All hg's should be required to ... eire_heart74 03-16-06 3
   RE: All hg's should be required to ... Sweeti 03-16-06 4
       RE: All hg's should be required to ... nikkidemus 03-18-06 11
 RE: All hg's should be required to ... lovemydogdude 03-16-06 5
 RE: All hg's should be required to ... roxyhoot 03-16-06 6
   RE: All hg's should be required to ... SOWayz 03-17-06 7
 RE: All hg's should be required to ... PinkRoseLady 03-17-06 8
   RE: All hg's should be required to ... Jenoc99 03-17-06 9
       RE: All hg's should be required to ... Twinkles 03-18-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Bravo cleogrl!!! Wouldn't it be nice to see the shoe on the other foot! I love the Lisa and her husband and mistress thing.
And Toadie could have the three men she THOUGHT might be the father of her aborted child show up-I wonder how she would react to that? Maybe slam a door or two or three!

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
There you go, cleo! Now that is a proactive approach to stopping all of the stupid gossip these women engage in when someone's "issue" walks through the front door. Lord knows it would be more effective than an arts and crafts project courtesy of Rhonda, or any one of Iyanla's lotions, potions, spells, and visualizations.

I like it. A resounding YES to a very good idea.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Fantastic!! All I kept thinking watching Jodi preach preach and preach about what Kim is doing wrong was "Hey can Dad show up with a scale at the SO house and let's see you dance a dance a joy over that honey!" Christie, Lisa all of them were so mean to her about it. It's not their issue. It's like they all think they are perfect.

Kim has alot of justified anger. It's going to take her years to get over. Walk a mile in her shoes ladies!

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
from the previews of the new HG i think that just may happen!.Kelly is ALL excited when the newest member shows up, like she recognizes the person at the door.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
For some reason the lady at the door reminded me of Karen from last season who they made leave the house to go to a rehab clinic.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
AMEN a thousand times over!!! I don't care WHAT Kim did today..IMO she has a zillion reasons to be welling up with anger! If WE can have empathy for her WTF don't the HM's??? They are such selfish b!tches!!! Kim's obviously been through the wringer..can they even for a MOMENT put themself in her shoes???

Lisa2 today just confirmed how rude and obnoxious she is!!! Obviously Kim didn't dream of having her mom live nearby PURELY out of convenience so that she could watch Jax..but instead because she deserves this sort of normalcy..it would bring them closer, involve them in each other's lives, and prove to Kim that she really wanted to be there for her now. Lisa2's such a selfish dumba$$.

roxyhoot 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxyhoot Click to send private message to roxyhoot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
>Then, all the houseguests could feel
>what Kim felt with her
>mom showed up. I
>think Lisa's husband should show
>up or the woman he
>had an affair with and
>then all the houseguests could
>talk behind Lisa's back and
>state "her husband's so nice,
>or that woman is lovely,
>why is Lisa so short
>with them". Jodi can have
>her dad show up and
>the other houseguests can remark
>about how wonderful her dad
>is. Of course, Christie,
>who doesn't want to speak
>to her mom on the
>phone should have to work
>with her mom in the
>house also. I'd love
>to see Christie's face when
>the other women giggle and
>take sides with her mom
>and call Christie a #####
>for not welcoming her mom.
>
>
>Jill knew her mom was showing
>up and Jill's issues with
>her mom were nothing like
>Kim's. Kim's mom had weeks
>to prepare for this visit
>and it was easy for
>her to just sit back,
>remain quiet and let Kim
>look like she was ungrateful.
> I think most of
>us would have been cranky
>if our mom had been
>brought to the house with
>no warning and then forced
>to deal with this issue
>with everyone else commenting.
>I think Kim should have
>been allowed to work through
>this in private with her
>mom staying at a hotel.
> The other women have
>nothing to do with this.
> I think they didn't
>respect Kim's boundaries by doing
>this.
>
>A season or two ago, they
>had a woman who wanted
>to find her biological dad.
> Why didn't they just
>bring him to the house?
>

Bravo! I love it! you hit the nail on the head!

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Bingo! But let's see. How about the "love child" from the affair...the housemates could cuddle the "child" and have the real birthday party that Lisa never gave him. I actually felt sick the day of Kim's birthday party. It was like watching "Mom and the Housemates" vs. Kim. Kim was truly all alone.

PinkRoseLady 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkRoseLady Click to send private message to PinkRoseLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Cleogrl, couldn't have said it better myself!

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Oh my God this is a great idea!!
I also felt so sad for Kim during that party- her wounds are still so open it was like rubbing salt into them or something! Its easy for the other HG's to think her mom is so nice, etc., because she isn't their mother, they don't have the intimate history that Kim has with her, so yes, to them she is a "nice lady" but to Kim, DUH, she is her mother that abandoned her with an abusive father for selfish reasons. I really feel so irritated sometimes when I watch this show, I wonder why am I doing this to myself? But then if I don't watch the show, I'm thinking.. what am I missing?
Its the show that I love to hate!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: All hg's should be required to have their nemesis show up"
Ohh, this thread is such a relief, so funny!
Toadie, LOL

and -not watch- , -watch-, I go through the same agony!

But seriously, I think Melinda should have had to stay in another location and been driven in for sessions. The knocking on the door and treatment like she's a houseguest was too much of an overlap and took too much away from Kim. You can reconcile with family members and even abusers like her father, but Kim is the one there to Start Over. Let her have her peace. She was having a hard enough time with the hens there already.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •