The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jodie and christie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lmrosenfeld 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lmrosenfeld Click to send private message to lmrosenfeld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jodie and christie"
I thought that it was kind of strange when jodie and christie all of the sudden decided to jump into the pool fully clothed. I must have missed something. Why did they do that?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jodie and christie dolphinprncss03 03-14-06 1
   RE: jodie and christie mhb0125 03-14-06 2
       RE: jodie and christie Alpharedhead 03-15-06 3
 RE: jodie and christie JustBNMe 03-15-06 4
   RE: jodie and christie chickadee 03-16-06 5
 Jody's new clothes - too tight - st... beckettrep 03-16-06 6
   RE: Jody's new clothes - too tight ... kawyar 03-16-06 8
   RE: Jody's new clothes - too tight ... petmama 03-16-06 9
 RE: jodie and christie pinksparkleguitar 03-16-06 7
 RE: jodie and christie LisaW 03-19-06 10
   RE: jodie and christie trikelady 03-25-06 11
       RE: jodie and christie JustBNMe 03-25-06 12
           RE: jodie and christie trikelady 03-25-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dolphinprncss03 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphinprncss03 Click to send private message to dolphinprncss03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jodie and christie"
I think they did that to start a new life with ther weight issues it was pretty funny of them to do that kinda like being baptized all over again
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-14-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jodie and christie"
I found it ridiculous. Jodi is so jealous of Kelly getting two steps. She made a comment during Group and then again before she jumped in the pool. Give up control or leave!!!!

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jodie and christie"
>
>Give up control or leave!!!!
>

Thank you! My sentiments exactly... but you left off the "you spoiled rotten little brat, you" part. That's the most important part.

~AR~

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jodie and christie"
If you note they were already somewhat wet when they jumped in the pool. They must have had to do a retake for the camera crews. Maybe IV had them do that to purify and cleanse themselves as opposed to drinking a magic potion. It was gross seing their fat rolls all wet in the t shirt type tops they had on and then seeing their pants wet and more closely clinging to their bodies. Ick!

chickadee 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chickadee Click to send private message to chickadee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jodie and christie"

I thought it was great, finally someone enjoying the pool!!!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-16-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jody's new clothes - too tight - still"
Jody should have jumped in with her new clothes - I don't know what the housemates were seeing or what Andy was seeing - all I saw was a continuation of Jody wearing clothes that fit too tight and accentuate every fat roll. Andy should have fixed her up with some looser fitting tops that wouldn't cling to the fat rolls and jeans that didn't look like they were painted on - and Jody thinks that all looks GOOD???? my goodness......

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jody's new clothes - too tight - still"
Well Jodi sees herself as being "sexy and sassy", so that's how she'd like to dress herself.

However, as a petite-plus size myself, the best kind of clothing for that shape and size is tailored clothing. Sorta like those jackets she tried on, but maybe a size larger...?

As for pants, tailored dress pants that are cut a little more generously around the thighs are far more flattering than skin-tight jeans! Feminine dresses and skirts would be a great improvement also.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jody's new clothes - too tight - still"
IMO, Jodi did look better in the darker jeans. And, the blue jacket. The one she preferred was too tight. Funny how she chooses what doesn't look good on her over something more flattering. And, while the tops were looser on her, they were too clngy. A heavier knit would've concealed her fat rolls better.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: jodie and christie"
Wait, they actually use the pool? What???

LisaW 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaW Click to send private message to LisaW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: jodie and christie"
Wasn't that great! I loved seeing someone finally using the pool. That would have been something I would have done a long time ago... Clothes and all. Good for them. Go crazy girls let your hair down.

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: jodie and christie"
They had to use the pool because Kelly locked all the HM's out of their bathrooms! I don't think I would want to see some of them in their bathing suits...the clothing was more than enough. Maybe we don't see anyone use the pool because of the way some of them look in their swim suits???

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: jodie and christie"
Eeewwwwww horrible visual thinking of any of them in swim a suit. My eyes, my eyes!!!!

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: jodie and christie"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

>Eeewwwwww horrible visual thinking of any
>of them in swim a
>suit. My eyes, my eyes!!!!
>

...lol...must have had the same horrible visual...lol
trike

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •