The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

julli96 397 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-10-06, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julli96 Click to send private message to julli96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 05:37 AM (EST)

It's nice to see how they all bonded, but that scene was a bit much! I mean they must of bonded with one another like no other previous cast. When Jodi locked lips with Jill, I was wondering if Jill would actually leave. It just seemed like a little much for women who have lived together for 1 or 2 months.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... SeasonedRefinement 03-10-06 1
   RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... mrsnut 03-10-06 2
 RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... lovemydogdude 03-10-06 3
 RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... JustBNMe 03-10-06 4
 RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... pmfmpls 03-10-06 5
   RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... tac_2 03-10-06 6
 RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... Pixeltalk 03-10-06 7
   RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the w... lovemydogdude 03-10-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-10-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
Call me cold...but, lip to lip? And they've been "bestest friends" for four weeks? There's only one person in my life who gets lip to lip, and I've been married to him for 24 years.

How about a kiss on the cheek? And you're right julli96, Jodi was particularly "lippy".

BTW...how many farewell Jill scenes do we need? Is it over yet?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrsnut 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsnut Click to send private message to mrsnut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"

I'm all for kissing someone close to me goodbye, but it did seem a bit odd. Jodi did seem to enjoy the kiss a lot! And, she didn't want to let Jill go. Hmmmmmm.......

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
Talk about extreme overkill..Jill's farewell scene..finally phew! A kiss on the cheek would have been much more respectable and far less nauseating. Was this just the HM's (aspiring actress/model's)lame claim to fame?

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
I found Jill grabbing the HG's faces and kissing them on the lips a bit much. It's like she felt they were all lovers or something. Jodi sure did seem to enjoy it alot. She is a strange duck.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
Well, a lot of cultures kiss more than the typical American, but that was a bit much.
Personally, I think affection between any human beings is great. Maybe they really felt moved by Jill's goodbye. We also can't discount the effect that SO editing had on those scenes. I try to remember that I am seeing exactly what SO wants me to see which may be really different from what actually happened.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall, and watch how many "takes" they require of the women. Reality?? I'm gonna keep my eyes open for cue cards.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-10-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
I thought physical violence was taboo on SO, apparently not.

lol ;)

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
I really can't believe Jill became THAT important to Jodi in that short a time. I mean, what about Jodi's family and friends? It was kinda weird.

Jill kissing everyone on the lips reminded me of the "Friends" episode where Ross encounters an aunt who always kisses him on the lips. They struggle for awhile, with Ross trying to turn his face away while auntie holds his face between her hands in a death grip. Then she wins, and he wails, "WHYYYY WHYYYY WHYYYY on the lips??" I'm surprised none of the women (especially Kelly or Kim) did that!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!"
If I remember right..Kim didn't kiss on the lips but did the cheek deal instead. I don't think Kelly did either but not as sure about that one? I do remember seeing Jodi, Christie, and Lisapeoplepleezer kiss her on the lips though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •