The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"janelle tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzy311k 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzy311k Click to send private message to suzy311k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"janelle tonight"
was that a hicky on janelle's neck ????????

looks like one to me anyone elses thoughts

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: janelle tonight LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-31-06 1
   RE: janelle tonight Snidget 09-01-06 2
       RE: janelle tonight Bob Tomato 09-01-06 3
           RE: janelle tonight nailbone 09-01-06 4
           RE: janelle tonight Breezy 09-01-06 5
           Wrong! AugustGirl 09-01-06 7
               RE: Wrong! Bob Tomato 09-01-06 8
                   Here's the picture from last year alwaysintruble1 09-01-06 12
                       RE: Here's the picture from last ye... AugustGirl 09-01-06 13
               Lookie here... AugustGirl 09-01-06 9
                   RE: Lookie here... HistoryDetective 09-01-06 10
                       RE: Lookie here... AugustGirl 09-01-06 11
                       RE: Lookie here... Buggy 09-01-06 14
 RE: janelle tonight tamarama 09-01-06 6
 RE: janelle tonight chappi66 09-01-06 15
   RE: janelle tonight nazpink 09-02-06 16
       RE: janelle tonight true 09-02-06 17
           RE: janelle tonight nazpink 09-03-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: janelle tonight"
This was covered in the East Coast Spoilers thread in the Spoilers forum. You may want to check there for your answer.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-06, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: janelle tonight"
for those that do not like to visit the spoiler forum for whatever reason.

We discussed it was the exact same birthmark that has been seen on her even in the BB6 season.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: janelle tonight"
I was told on the other board it is a birthmark.

But that is just LoJ propaganda.

There is no birthmark here:

or here:

On further review, I'm sticking with my original diagnosis of hickey.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: janelle tonight"
Could be a hickey (which I doubt) or it could be a birthmark that's covered by makeup in this pics.

I don't care.

I just wanna say thank you for those pics.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: janelle tonight"
So? Where's the pics of the mark?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Wrong!"
In the second picture you posted you CAN see it, it's just not as noticable because she is tanner than this year.

Here is a picture taken from tvclubhouse's Screen Caps thread of August 20th.

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/3700196.html?1156110365

Compare the two areas, it's the same mark. I've noticed it gets redder after a competition, or when she is upset.

The girl has a birthmark, not a hickey. Just because you want it to be a hickey, doesn't make it so.

So Bob...upon further review, I'm sticking with my original diagnosis that you are wrong.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wrong!"
How peculiar. A hickey that lasts ten days. She should see a dermatologist about that. No wait ....

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Here's the picture from last year"
It's even blown up a little and circled so you can see it.

I guess a hickey that lasts for over a year should be making national headlines in medical journals?

09-01-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Here's the picture from last year"
I think the headline should be:

Reality star gets hickey from Dr. Will ONE FULL YEAR before she meets him

09-01-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
9. "Lookie here..."
More birthmark evidence...

Taken from tvclubhouse screen caps thread of August 21st and 22nd.

The first one it is not so clear, but I thought Boner would enjoy searching for it.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lookie here..."
Hi Augie,

Do you have any idea why peeps would want to villify an attractive woman for possibly having a hickie but say absolutely nothing about the guy that created the supposed hickie? I always thought these things required two participants. Just curious...

smooches,
HD

09-01-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Lookie here..."
Hi HD,

You got me there, HD. I'm just as puzzled by that as the tiresome "Janelle is fat" war cry.

It's okay to disparage Janelle, but say something bad about Dr Will and heads spin around here.

Sheesh.

smooches back at ya,
Augie

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lookie here..."
If Doctor Will were to have given anyone a hickey , it would be a brilliant stratigic game move.
Sheesh! Aren't you paying attention?

*giggle*

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-01-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: janelle tonight"
It looked too red to me to be a hickey. Unless she got it 2 minutes before the episode.

As a very fair-skinned individual myself, I can absentmindedly scratch my neck & end up with a mark that lasts hours.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: janelle tonight"
As much as I dislike this woman, I am definitely going to have to agree that this is not a hickey. I have something similar looking on the back of my neck and it is a birthmark. It does get more prominant during a lot of activity or when it is hotter outside. In this particular instance I am 99.9% sure that it is not a hickey. And I am definitely not bias.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-02-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: janelle tonight"
I assumed it wasn't a hickey but more of a bruise because Danielle (on the live show last week) had something similar in color all around her right ear and side of the neck around her ear.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: janelle tonight"
That was red make-up from Chicken George's face. Probably transfered when hugging Dani goodbye.

I do know that Janelle burned herself at some point this season. I think it was with her curling iron, but I don't know where exactly.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-03-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: janelle tonight"
LOL....well thanks True that clears up some things. I was wondering what the heck had gone on in the house for at least two people to have visible red marks...lol.....I guess it was all nothing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •