The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-06, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Marjealous is the most annoying pill I've ever seen..He is in that beautiful house on the beach with food and booze (I would imagine,BB likes to keep the hamsters liquored up) and all he can do is complain..Such a drama queen!! He should be having a hoot w/Howie and all he can do is fuss...What an a-hole!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! HistoryDetective 08-25-06 1
   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Estee 08-25-06 5
 RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! brvnkrz 08-25-06 2
 RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! AugustGirl 08-25-06 3
   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! brvnkrz 08-25-06 4
       RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! nazpink 08-25-06 6
           RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! nailbone 08-25-06 7
               RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! vince3 08-25-06 8
                   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! maryellennaco 08-25-06 9
                   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! nazpink 08-25-06 11
                       RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Lasann 08-25-06 12
                           RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! AugustGirl 08-25-06 13
                       RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! JoshInSGV 08-25-06 18
                           RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! AugustGirl 08-25-06 20
   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! bdemoney 08-25-06 17
 RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Savahnna 08-25-06 10
 RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! okaychatt 08-25-06 14
   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! toddE 08-25-06 15
       RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! brvnkrz 08-25-06 16
 RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! JustBNMe 08-25-06 19
   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Sketchyboi 08-27-06 21
       RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! brvnkrz 08-27-06 22
       RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Buggy 08-27-06 23
           RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Sketchyboi 08-27-06 24
               RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! annabananna 08-27-06 25
                   RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Buggy 08-27-06 26
                       RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!! Just Plain Bill 08-28-06 28
 The Paradise Clip Buggy 08-28-06 27
   RE: The Paradise Clip pumpkinqueen 08-28-06 29
       RE: The Paradise Clip MarkP 08-29-06 30
           RE: The Paradise Clip pluric895 08-29-06 31
               RE: The Paradise Clip 4getabout it 08-29-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
I was laughing away as we saw all those views of the beautiful vacation house and Marcellus kept harping on and on about being in "hell on earth." Yeah, that's rough, having to live in that house for a few weeks and do absolutley nothing except cast a vote at the end and collect your jury stipend.

I did like it though when he told Howie: "I don't have to be nice to you now. We're not in the house any more."

I just wish he would wear something other than the bathrobe all the time.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
He's just trying to show off his legs.

We really need more Sequesterville time in the show, especially after James gets there. Ultimate Betrayal, Ultimately Betrayed, and Ultimate Whining in the same house? I will now open the betting pool on the time of the the first murder and/or suicide. Yes, you're allowed to backdate it.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
I agree. He is officially the biggest Ahole that has ever been in the house, IMO.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
His first comment went he got out of the car was a complaint. His next comment was a complaint, as was the next one, and the next, etc., etc., etc. He's in a gorgeous mansion on the beach, for FREE, and he's bitter. What a miserable human being.

I do have to admit the Jury House segment last night was the best one yet. I laughed my butt off. Cannot wait to see their reaction as James (the BIGGEST whiner of the group) joins them.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

08-25-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Let's take bets on how long until Howie removes his own ears from his head.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
The sequester deal is something that I have never understood. Obviously, going to sequester means not winning the game so I can understand not wanting to go for that reason. What I could never understand was the houseguest saying that they would rather be evicted before they would have to endure sequester. What's to endure? Sequester house is a million times better than the BB house, one can actually walk around without always having a shadow, talk candidly without having to worry about losing votes, no slop, and a beautiful view!!!!! So, again, other than losing the game what is the issue with sequester?

Marcellus was just absolutely ridiculous. His b!tching just reflects his growing need of being dramatic and in the spotlight. BB wouldn't have given him as much airtime last night if it wasn't for his complaining about sequester and Howie. I too did chuckle when he told Howie he no longer had to be nice to him and honestly I can actually understand where Marci is coming from. Howie really is offensive with his behavior and his words. I would much rather deal with Howie running around acting like a Jedi than making sex noises (which are now just another prevention for him getting laid) and making derogatory sexual remarks. Plus, I too was tired of hearing Howie bashing other contestants based on their appearances.

Speaking of James, since he will be entering the sequester house, I think that despite all the talk of him being a whine baby and a snake he went out of the game like a perfect gentlemen.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Speaking of James, since he will be entering the sequester house, I think that despite all the talk of him being a whine baby and a snake he went out of the game like a perfect gentlemen.

Well, I missed his interview with the ChenBot, but he did leave the house with unusual class.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
This should sum up the conversation:

Chenbot talks about his betrayals, James asks "What show were you watching?"

'nuff said!

Adricharlie's Steeler Salute to Heinz Field

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
On the Morning Show, they replayed a tape for James of the fight he had with Janelle over the doll. It was clearly shown that they weren't even fighting over the RIGHT doll, so James just sort of said something like "I'm glad that's cleared up". The thought of James, Howie, and Marjealous stuck in that gorgeous house together, just makes me LOL. I wish they'd show us more!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Yeah, I thought it was interesting that Julie seemed to "forget" that Kaysar and Janelle (which then included Howie) had deals with CT before James even did, in fact he was the one saying let's get them out now. I was glad James stuck by his guns because it seemed like they really wanted to trip him up with the betrayel thing but their efforts were rather lame.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Boy, the LOJH will stop at nothing. There is NO evidence, either on the live feeds or otherwise that Kaysar or Janelle had a deal with CT. Kaysar wanted to rid the show of the floaters and compete with CT in the end. He convinced Janelle of this early in the game. She was hessitant but then agreed.

All her talk with Will while the S6 was still in the house was strategy. All her talk with Will now is strategy. Her diary room last night proved this. Yes maybe she is hoping that Will falls for her, but she is not in love with Will.

James, OTOH, was blatanly verbal about his alliance change. Is there one "quote" of Janelle bashing James? Just one! She voiced her confusion over his loyalty but never called him a "lying bas tard" which is true!

It a Tribe original!!!

08-25-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Boy, the LOJH will stop at nothing.

Agree with you Lasann. James keeps saying he was betrayed by his alliance during week 2, yet last week on the live feeds Danielle confirmed that she and James made an alliance on DAY 2! Correct me if I'm wrong, but making an alliance on Day 2 was before getting "betrayed" week 2.

Day 2 -- Week 2

Which came first? Say it with me, people: Day 2: James' betrayal.

Julie conveniently forgot to ask James about that this morning (I just watched the replay on CBS.com). At least she did prove to him he was wrong about the Dolly Wars.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Facts from the Live Feeds:

1. Will stated that Kaysar and him had conversations before going into the house. However, there was never an alliance. Will stated that if the theme of the season was good vs evil: Kaysar would lead the "good team" and Will would lead the "evil team".

2. Danielle admitted that James aligned with her from Day 2. This should settle the question of who walked out of the alliance first.

3. Janelle's goal during her first solo HOH was to backdoor Danielle. Erika and Boogie were both pawns. I agree that she didn't handle things well with Erika by not telling her ahead of time that she was being used as a pawn. However, Janelle only decided to put up Diane because she was afraid of James' reaction if she went through her plan and nominated Danielle. She never imagined that by nominating Diane, she was eliminating James' second parachute, another example of James' double dealings.

08-25-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
I'm just here to agree with Josh, and to show off my shiney new siggie, courtsey of Tribe.

If you are a LOJ, feel free to use the siggie. Tribe made it for all us legionnaires. Yay for tribe!!!!

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
"He's in a gorgeous mansion on the beach, for FREE, and he's bitter. What a miserable human being."

Not only is he there in the gorgeous mansion for FREE, but he is actually getting PAID to be there. Good money, no doubt.

What a jacka**. Doesn't he know there are children starving in this world!?!?

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-25-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
I'm really glad there's a thread about this.

What a frk'n ingrate. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful house....beautiful sand, water.....and he's in Hell?? He IS Hell Hell is probably in his case nothing to complain about.

For a brief moment I thought some of his nastiness to Howie was "scripted".....but probably not. He's just miserable.

This reminded me of the tension we saw last year with Rachel and Jen blow in the seq house. I imagine thought that they'll all drop thier "luggage" for the week and have a good time. I hope any way.

But yeah....what an a$$

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-25-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
I was never fond of him on Housecalls, but he was tolerable.

After seeing more of him in action, I have to say I never want to see him again - anywhere, or anytime.

I think his BB performance may have hurt his hosting gig.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
He was pretty over the top, being "in Hell" at a beautiful beachfront mansion. And what is up with his fondness for the fluffy white robe?

I like Marcellus. I find him entertaining. And if I were him, I would get pissed if someone called me Marci.

08-25-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Well yeah, Marci would be a strange nickname for Todd.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
Marci is a drama queen, loves complaining to get attention, tries to act like he has such a hard life is and persecuted by anyone and everyone, loves to hear himself talk, doesn't like much of anyone or anything in life etc. If he is that freaking unhappy with BB all the time (He was the first time he was on too) then why did he agree to do it and if it's truly that bad he can leave anytime he chooses to. But if he leaves he can't complain about it anymore. I think he wears the robe because he feels like an exhibitionist because he feels half naked not being dressed. His constant scowl is ridiculous. Had tolaugh though when he was b!tchin about Howie being there and then Howie chases him into the house while Marci is hysterically laughing-he didn't seem to disturbed by it at all.

Sketchyboi 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-27-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sketchyboi Click to send private message to Sketchyboi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
For whatever it is worth... I have known Marcellus for a few years now, living in Los Angeles. Outside of this game, he is a really good guy. Just an FYI.

08-27-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
That may be true but unfortunately he has not displayed even one ounce of that in this game nor in sequester.

Fenbots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
I'm sure he is, but the game seems to make him nuts.

Sketchyboi 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-27-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sketchyboi Click to send private message to Sketchyboi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
>I'm sure he is, but the
>game seems to make him
>nuts.
>

I agree, it does. He gets too emotional, and is too sensitive for this game, and in the process, comes off as a big bitchy baby. In the real world, nobody that knows him would describe him that way.

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-27-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
It's really strange to think he is so different in the real world. I would have thought an experience like this would bring out your core personality. Anybody know why (other than editing) a person would be so different in and out of the house?

08-27-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
I imagine it's totally stressful, and moreso the second time when you know people and have something to prove ( or deal with from the past).

I think bitchy baby is a good way to discribe some of his play in the house. I think I mostly am mad at him because Janielle would have never betrayed him, and the first chance he got, he slammed her verbally and worked against her. She worked to keep him and he was so harsh behind her back.

I hope he is a different kind of friend outside the house, I believe he is, and hearing from someone who knows him, I believe it.

But for someone who sees the game so clearly while outside of it ( his commentary on HouseCalls) he doesn't see it well while there. I think he messed up early and often this season.

But Janie never intended to put him out, her mistake, but good because Marcellas wasn't as loyal as she was.

I think he'll see after the game is over, that Janie was a good friend to him, and she would have taken him farther, and beside the Game, she cared for him always.

He does complain a whole lot though, he really does.

The Game isn't life , and even in life, stress will make us act the crazy fool.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Marcellus...what a jerk!!"
<<I imagine it's totally stressful...>>

One of the most insightful comments was from the contestant who was the first person put out in, I believe, season 4. He was a construction guy from Michigan with avowed conservative political and moral views. During his interview with ChenBot he said he had vastly underestimated the psychological stress of being totally cooped up 24/7. He was very happy to be going home.

08-28-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
27. "The Paradise Clip"
Here's the clip from sequester. I understand Marcellas being disturbed by Howie, but he complains about the house quite a bit before Howie gets there.
Playing for the camera?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbx5n3PZysE

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Paradise Clip"
ok, i can understand not wanting to stay in sequester--without television or internet access (that would be really rough for me), knowing that you are out of the competition, and living with people who have been getting on your nerves for weeks, BUT give me a break! his own personal hell? the worst experience of his life? he had better be playing for the camera!

he is getting paid to be there, he doesn't have to pay for food or drinks, he doesn't have to work, he knew exactly what he was signing up for, and he is in a tropical paradise. of course, i could just be bitter because i actually have to pay for my vacations.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Paradise Clip"
Am I the only one who thinks that entire sequester part was set up? Come on, Marci complaining about that house, then talking about Howie, then in comes Howie. I don't believe for one minute that entire scenerio just so happened to fall into place so perfectly. It was excellent tv and my guess is the producers planned it exactly that way (the minute Howie got voted out they knew they struck gold).

pluric895 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pluric895 Click to send private message to pluric895 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Paradise Clip"
I really believe that this bb was fixed for CT or Jani to win. I don't know if any of you know that whatever Will or Jani ask for they get it. They have been cheating for Jani: like when she end up winning HOH after Erica had won. Then she cheated on the power of veto game with the dolls. And now when Will wish for his thing he got it. They really need to think next time.

One last thing I wish I could see their face after they all see what CT was saying about everyone in the diary room.

Peace and Out

4getabout it 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4getabout%20it Click to send private message to 4getabout%20it Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Paradise Clip"
I totally agree!

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when they all watch this show back, especially after tonight's show, 8/29/06, Erika is going to feel like a fool!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •