The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World
   
Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
During BB6 I was a huge Janelle fan. Going into BB7 I was a huge Janelle fan.

But after listening to the Legion of Janelle (cite: Ayak) go on and on all season long with their ridiculous, non-sensical, throw reason and logic out the window, infatuation with Janelle I have lost all my like for her and now can't stand her and want her to lose JUST to upset all tghe LofJ's on this message board.

Its sad and pathetic the way some people on here carry on about how great Janelle is. I even read some people writing about how they were DEVASTATED when things werent' going Janelle's way. And my favorite, all the liars that say they won't watch once she is voted off.

These people make me sick, you know who you are and I was wondering if there are others like me that have experienced this change in opinion of Janelle influenced by the cultits on this board?

  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

  Table of Contents

  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... mrc 08-21-06 1
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... kingfish 08-21-06 2
   learn to read shakes the clown 08-21-06 3
       RE: learn to read AyaK 08-21-06 4
           RE: learn to read Bebo 08-21-06 6
               RE: learn to read newsomewayne 08-21-06 10
       Thanks, appreciate the help... kingfish 08-21-06 5
           RE: Thanks, appreciate the help... shakes the clown 08-21-06 7
               RE: Thanks, appreciate the help... kingfish 08-21-06 18
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... realityshowgeek 08-23-06 46
 Someone not so Easily Influenced CattyChat 08-21-06 8
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... newsomewayne 08-21-06 9
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... tribephyl 08-21-06 12
       you need DirecTV shakes the clown 08-21-06 13
           RE: you need DirecTV bacon 08-21-06 17
               RE: you need DirecTV shakes the clown 08-22-06 28
                   RE: you need DirecTV bacon 08-22-06 31
           RE: you need DirecTV tribephyl 08-22-06 26
           RE: you need DirecTV CADC 08-23-06 52
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Das Mole 08-21-06 11
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Snidget 08-21-06 14
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Bob Tomato 08-21-06 15
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... true 08-21-06 16
   Bingo! bacon 08-21-06 20
       RE: Bingo! Fishercat 08-24-06 54
 Possible name for LoJ members. Estee 08-21-06 19
   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. MarkP 08-21-06 21
       RE: Possible name for LoJ members. nazpink 08-21-06 22
           RE: Possible name for LoJ members. Lasann 08-22-06 33
       RE: Possible name for LoJ members. frisky 08-21-06 24
           RE: Possible name for LoJ members. MarkP 08-22-06 34
               RE: Possible name for LoJ members. shakes the clown 08-22-06 38
                   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. MarkP 08-22-06 40
                   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. JoshInSGV 08-22-06 42
               RE: Possible name for LoJ members. geg6 08-23-06 47
                   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. nailbone 08-23-06 50
                   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. MarkP 08-23-06 51
           RE: Possible name for LoJ members. nailbone 08-24-06 57
               RE: Possible name for LoJ members. Snidget 08-24-06 58
                   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. Lasann 08-24-06 59
                   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. nailbone 08-24-06 60
                   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. flipxcyd 08-27-06 72
   RE: Possible name for LoJ members. kingfish 08-21-06 23
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... JoshInSGV 08-22-06 25
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... nailbone 08-22-06 27
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... shakes the clown 08-22-06 29
       RE: Sign here if posters here make ... nailbone 08-22-06 43
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Captain_Savem 08-22-06 30
       RE: Sign here if posters here make ... shakes the clown 08-22-06 32
           RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Lasann 08-22-06 35
               RE: Sign here if posters here make ... chappi66 08-23-06 48
                   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Snidget 08-23-06 49
           RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Captain_Savem 08-22-06 36
               RE: Sign here if posters here make ... nailbone 08-22-06 41
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... roxydog 08-22-06 37
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Colonel Zoidberg 08-22-06 39
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Sketchyboi 08-22-06 44
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... toddE 08-22-06 45
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... buckeyegirl 08-24-06 53
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Lasann 08-24-06 55
       RE: Sign here if posters here make ... slickeronstate 08-24-06 56
           RE: Sign here if posters here make ... nailbone 08-24-06 62
       RE: Sign here if posters here make ... buckeyegirl 08-24-06 61
 RE: Janelle Denalio 08-25-06 63
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Jims02 08-25-06 64
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... chappi66 08-25-06 65
       RE: Sign here if posters here make ... JoshInSGV 08-25-06 66
           RE: Sign here if posters here make ... nailbone 08-26-06 67
               RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Chiquita2002 08-26-06 68
                   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... brvnkrz 08-26-06 69
                       RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Denalio 08-26-06 70
                           RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Buggy 08-27-06 71
                               RE: Sign here if posters here make ... AyaK 08-29-06 73
                                   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... nailbone 08-29-06 74
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... Captain_Savem 08-30-06 76
 RE: Sign here if posters here make ... LibraRising 08-30-06 75
   RE: Sign here if posters here make ... ginger 08-30-06 77
       RE: Sign here if posters here make ... LibraRising 08-30-06 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Dear Janie:

I have one word for you: Pickles.

Signed,

Your Biggest Fan

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Let's see here, previously you admired Janelle, but you now hate her because you've had to listen to (actually that should be 'read about', I suppose) others who admire her. And since they basically disagree with YOUR logic, you want to see her go.

Fine example of logical thinking there, Shakes. Way to set the bar.

My personal reasons for wanting her to stay are shallow, sexual, and voyeuristic. But at least I do have logical reasons, superficial as they are, and not a wounded ego trying to strike back at the world who dares to disagree with me.

And, incidentally, she does have more game that some of the others.

I know, you're just trying to start a fight. You do that very well.


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "learn to read"
>Let's see here, previously you admired
>Janelle, but you now hate
>her because you've had to
>listen to (actually that should
>be 'read about', I suppose)
>others who admire her. And
>since they basically disagree with
>YOUR logic, you want to
>see her go.


....where did I say that I don't like the Legion of Janelle because they disagree with my logic????

I clearly said that I don't like the Legion of Janelle because of the way they fawn over her and assume she can do no wrong as if she is a cult leader, even to the point of threatening suicide (i.e. turning off the show) if she is gone.

See, its responses like this that are typical from the LofJ...NO LOGIC whatsoever and blinded by their infatuation of Janelle.


>>My personal reasons for wanting her
>to stay are shallow, sexual,
>and voyeuristic. But at least
>I do have logical reasons,
>superficial as they are,

...how are those logical reasons? Those are nothing more than typical fanboy LofJ reasons and have nothing to do with how she is actually playing the game.


>
>And, incidentally, she does have more
>game that some of the
>others.


...who? Other than Howie.

>
> I know, you're just trying
>to start a fight. You
>do that very well.

...believe me, I can start a fight a lot more effectively and subtly than that if I really want to. Although that's kinda the point. The LofJ is such a mindless parasite that you don't even need to try to start a fight...just say the word Janelle combined with any negative and off you go.


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: learn to read"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

>The LofJ is such a mindless parasite that you
>don't even need to try to start a fight...just say
>the word Janelle combined with any negative and off you go.

The Legion of Janelle reminds me of Survivor seasons 1 and 2, when people were dreaming up wild illogical ways that Colleen and Lis could win.

I haven't seen such fanaticism directed at a single player since then.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: learn to read"
I haven't seen anything like this since, oh, the Legion of Kaysar.



  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: learn to read"
And just what would you know about what goes on over here on this board?


Handcrafted by RollDdice

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thanks, appreciate the help..."
Thanks, you supplied a very good example of your flawed reasoning. A sterling example.

You don't see the logic in wanting keep someone around for shallow, sexual, and/or voyeuristic reasons. But they are, in fact, very logical reasons for me to want her to stay in the house. If she leaves, I won't have my shallow satisfactions. Simple, clear, and imminently logical, Mr. Spock.

It's called entertainment, it's why we watch (most of us, anyway).

I am a Janelle fan, but I agree that she's blundered badly, she's been outplayed, and has been manipulated. I am afraid that she's toast. Still, for the reasons given previously, both logical and illogical, I want her to continue and to prevail.

Hell, Iíll give you Will as the best all-time anywhere player of this kind of reality show.

But I hope he loses because heís a dicque. An emotional opinion NOT based in logic. But so what?

Learn to read? Thanks again. Appreciate the advice. Self improvement IS a continuing goal of those of us not too eaten up with ourselves. You might think about giving it a try, too.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks, appreciate the help..."
>I am a Janelle fan, but
>I agree that she's blundered
>badly, she's been outplayed, and
>has been manipulated. I am
>afraid that she's toast. Still,
>for the reasons given previously,
>both logical and illogical, I
>want her to continue and
>to prevail.
>


...sorry Kingfish, but you are NOT a member of the LofJ as evident by your comments here. A card carrying member of the LofJ would never say such blasphemous statements about the Goddess.

Hate to break it to you, but you're just a normal, balanced reality tv viewer with a favorite contestant. I hope that doesn't disappoint you too much. If you want to make up for it, you can go get a Janelle tatoo or rename your children "janelle", even the boys. Then and only then will you be allowed into the Legion.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks, appreciate the help..."
Normal? Now I AM mad.

Consider that clown hat tossed across the room.


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Hate is a little strong, but I posted the very same sentiment last week. Janelle is getting the backlash from all of this blind devotion to Janelle. The posters here feel if the houseguest are not helping Janelle win, they are evil, bitter, delusional, etc. I was on the Janelle train last season, it wasn't a tough choice. I'm on the Danielle train now.

All Aboard!!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Someone not so Easily Influenced"
Individuals who are influenced into changing their opinions of someone based on what others say and allegedly do is sad, but not everyone has strength of character to hold fast to their thoughts & beliefs in the face of controversy.

With that said, I actually had not noticed an overabundance of these obsessed LofJ's peeps you are speaking of. Have I seen some posts that borderline obsession? Sure, but not enough to lump everyone into the crazed category. I have also seen an equal amount of irrational hate-filled postings against Janelle & other HGs. The world & these boards are filled with diverse people, each with their own opinions.

I am a Janelle supporter because I like her more than many of the other HGs on the show; however, neither Janelle nor BB makes my world go 'round. People who post their support of Janelle or anyone else, does not a zealot make. My life will remain unphased no matter what the outcome of this show and Janelle, in particular; and I'm sure the majority of the other posters here are grounded in sanity and I would not infer otherwise.

To each their own . . . and Go, Janelle!!


Kind Creation of ARNutz

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I feel the same way. I was sooooooo rooting for her going into this season. Now I can't stand her and look forward to her boot.

The only bad thing about this is, I will have to admit to my wife she was right about her.

Oh, and to all peeps out there. This is twice today I've completely agreed with Shakes. Is there something I should do or somewhere I should go for help?



Handcrafted by RollDdice

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Is there something I should do or somewhere I should go for help?

Sorry, it's banishment to the LoveCruise Forum, for you!

Where you can spend the rest of your days ruminating the loss of the "best RealityTV Contestant ever" along with that same contestant.

Speaking of, if Shakes was a buxom blonde, or even a VIP waitress, I imagine his time on the boat would have been more fruitful...and lengthy.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "you need DirecTV"
>Speaking of, if Shakes was a
>buxom blonde, or even a
>VIP waitress, I imagine his
>time on the boat would
>have been more fruitful...and lengthy.
>
>

....I think you need to get DirecTV and check out Love Cruise in syndication on Fox Reality cause the only way I could've extended my stay on the boat is if I joined the crew after the show ended. After all, I did make it to the finals and never got voted out.

Cmon Tribe, everyone here is supposed to know this stuff...knowing about my legend is part of the website's charter.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-21-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: you need DirecTV"
Cmon Tribe, everyone here is supposed to know this stuff...knowing about my legend is part of the website's charter.

Who are you, again?

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: you need DirecTV"
>Who are you, again?


Steve Slanton.

Want an autograph?

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: you need DirecTV"
As a matter of fact I will take it now. Once you win the heisman trophy it'll be impossible to get your signature.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: you need DirecTV"
Ooops sorry about the confusion shakes ... but when I said lengthy, what I was referring to was penis size.

Everyone knows Janelle is packin'.


You really did get the short end of the stick, shakes. I mean, about the LC thing. If only you'd gotten a few more leis.
(Tongue firmly in cheek throughout)

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CADC 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CADC Click to send private message to CADC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: you need DirecTV"
i agree with shakes. he did make it all the way to the finals without getting voted out...of course he never got voted "in" either. never got a chance to step up to the plate. poor shakes. oh the tears of a clown.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-21-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I don't hate Janelle, but I definitely don't really care what happens to her anymore. I thought she was awesome in BB6 as well, and was looking forward to her this season, but the fact that she and her entire alliance played the game so stupidly this time around has made me completely, 100% indifferent.

In reality, it's more Janelle's fault than either Kaysar or Howie, or even James, since she's won the HOH more times than all three of them combined. If she wanted to ignore the huge elephant in the room that is/was Chilltown and just pick off floaters, then she had to be prepared to take the consequences of that down the road. And she's definitely under pressure now. Too bad she didn't think of that earlier.

I can't stand the fact that everyone is saying "poor Janelle", when the simple and obvious truth is that it's her own fault that she's in jeopardy at the moment.

Sov6 was just as dumb this season as they were last time. And I liked them, but they were horrible at the game. Especially since they actually trusted James, but that's another topic.


Oy vey.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

*nods*

The only reason I would like to see Janelle in the finals is because watching the Legion of Janelle Haters (both in the house and on the board) piss moan and complain will be somewhat entertaining.

I've seen more knee-jerking in the Janelle hater camp than the Janelle lover camp. But that is just how it has seemed to me.

I do like her. I never believed she would have made it this far. I didn't expect good game play because of how BB6 went. I figured she would win enough competitions to annoy the other hamsters and set off the Producers rig the contests thing and I have not been disappointed. I mean playing a really great game was not a BB6 hallmark really from any of those hamsters. I mean Maggie's control of her cult was vaguely impressive, but not particularly outstanding in any way. With a differnet group I do not think she would have done so well. Will can twist pretty much anyone around he wants, Maggie can herd sheep well.


It's a tribe creation!

ETF: A word that tried to escape being typed in next to Maggot's name.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Add my signature to your petition.

I too liked Janelle last summer, but this had more to do with her being the underdog facing difficult odds against an alliance which was, frankly, evil. That situation is no longer the case.

What bothers me about the LoJ is that the blinders they put on last summer will not permit them to see things which should be obvious: she's not a good tactician, she really has no short or long term plan, her game depends entirely on her ability to win competitions (which, admittedly, is clutch) and that she is, in fact, a bit fat.

Finally, the devotion of the LoJ blinds them to some of the more interesting game play. Sure, James is a weasel, but he is actually playing a game, expanding his alliances, making new friends, etc. But because his interest now conflict with Janelle's he is just horrible horrible horrible. I don't get it. I find him interesting.

I don't think it is a coincidence that most of the people in the house last year hated her (I mean really really hated her) and most of the people in the house this year hate her. It makes me think that if she ever came over to stay at my place for a month or two, that I'd probably hate her too.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
It seems to me that there are more people whining about Janelle fans than there are actual Janelle fans. I could sure tell you who I find more annoying...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-21-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bingo!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

True hit it right on the mark. I do like Janelle. I do want her to win. I think she's a poor player, in terms of strategy.

All that said, there's the obvious, "saw it coming a mile away", backlash of Janelle that any idiot could have predicted. The same thing happened to Stephanie when she came back to "Survivor". Remember how everyone loved her the first time? You just knew everyone would inevitably hate her the second time around, just because it seemed like the cool thing to do. The same thing is happening to Janelle. What once seemed cool is suddenly "so last season" to many.

In reality, she probably doesn't deserve to win. BB6 contestants have done a piss poor job dealing with Chill Town. The person who deserves to win, up to this point, is obviously Will. But as much as I like Will I can't help but like Janelle even more.

And of course there are always diehard lovers of certain contestants, just check out the "American Idol" board for proof. But picking on these people is the equivalent of picking on a one-legged retarded person. You're just stating the obvious and wasting everyone's time to boot.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-24-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Bingo!"
I didn't dislike Steph for being on a second season or because it was cool: it was because she played one of the worst power position games in the history of Survivor. She lost 6-1 in the finals, and the worst part? No one sane could predict it any other way for her. The betrayal of Judd and Jamie were two of the worst moves of that season (Judd moreso), not necessarily because of the rammifications (having to depend on Danni to take her and having two anti votes in the jury), but because of the reasoning (there was none).

For that reason, I couldn't stand Steph.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Possible name for LoJ members."
Any serious objections to 'Jandroids'?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-21-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
I actually get a chuckle out of the LOJH (Legion of Janelle Haters). Much like all the houseguests, it seems that way too may viewers spend way too much time complaining about Jani, her game play, her fans, how the game is fixed for her, etc...etc. What is even more amusing I think that the LOJH obsesses with Jani much more than the LOJ does and they just don't see it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
I will admit that although I was quite endeared with the SOV6 last season I couldn't help but become.....well not as much of a fan of them. It's not a matter of "oh they are so last season", it's a matter of circumstances. The nerdherd was so awful that it only left the majority of us viewers to like anyone that was not part of them. This season is different. Contestants can become quite annoying but they are not as easy to strongly dislike, for me, as those on last season. This does not mean that I no longer like anyone who was part of the SOV6, I am just not rooting for them. I love Kaysar, but this season he seemed so bland and spent more time twirling his beautiful locks then finishing a sentence. Janelle has yet to offer anything new and has spent more time fawning over Will, whether it's game play or not, than making an actual decent strategical play. Howie is just the same oaf and really how much of him can anyone watch when there isn't witches like Busto or JBlow to even out the likability factor for him? So, yes, I am less of a fan this season but it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone on this board or anyone at home.

I would also like to go ahead and agree with Bobtomato (? sorry if I got the name wrong). I think it's ridiculous that viewers get so upset with James turning on his alliance and making other deals. Kaysar made a deal with CT as did Janelle and Howie and unless I'm mistaken, which I could be, James was the last to do so. I remember several times when James wanted to see CT go, but his alliance did not. I know I am going to get the wave of James had HOH he could have done it himself but lets also remember at the time he had that position he was still going with what the SOV4 wanted. Besides, James didn't really do anything that the rest weren't already doing the only difference was that he was smarter about it. James' parachute was Danie who is a good player. Kaysar took on Erika who is a pointless prop for Boogie's late night activities, Janelle took on Marci who is too catty for his own good and about as good at the game as Erika and look who Howie chose to act friendly with. Is it really fair to bash on James for actually making smarter choices than those in his alliance. Had he stuck with them he would have been the first to be cut loose anyway.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
To me, it's not that James made some side alliances to secure his position. It IS that James is a vile, nasty, cursing, neurotic, trash talking, name calling snake. If he would have made side alliances quietly like you say Janelle and Kaysar did (to which I disagree-more on that) then James wouldn't be so despised. He has called Janelle everything but a woman. He has, to a much lesser degree, trashed Howie and Kaysar. This man hates strong women (well white women anyway). His Sarah is a maleable, "stick by my man no matter what", type of girl. His name calling on Janelle is getting to Danielle also. On the feeds she keeps asking him why he's so vicious and personal.

About Janelle and Kaysar making deals with ChillTown. Kaysar has said all along that he wanted the floaters out first. Any deal he made will ChillTown helped him achieve his goals. He wanted the weak out so S6 and ChillTown could play. He never sold his alliance out and was 100% faithful. Janelle's earlier deals with ChillTown were the same strategy as Kaysar's. If Janelle didn't make a deal with ChillTown now to get James out everyone would be talking about how STUPID she was not to figure James out. And I don't believe James would have been the first kicked out of the S6.

If you haven't, watch Kaysar's House Calls interview. As Kaysar explained it (paraphrasing) Janelle was playing for herself but within the S6, James was playing for himself with no regard for S6.


It a Tribe original!!!


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
>What is even more amusing I think that the LOJH obsesses with Jani much more than the LOJ does and they just don't see it.

Who says they don't see it? Of course we LoJH's obsess about hating her more than her fans obsess about loving her. We have more to obsess about. She has more hate-able qualities so there is more to obsess about. Her good qualities are so few that the LoJ's enthusiasm just can't get off the ground.

Therefore, you have more time to obsess about our obsession to the point that you are amused by our obsession. I don't have time to worry about what the LoJ's are thinking or saying -- I'm too busy hating Janelle, YKWIS?


Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-22-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
>>What is even more amusing I think that the LOJH obsesses with Jani much more than the LOJ does and they just don't see it.
>
>Who says they don't see it?
> Of course we LoJH's
>obsess about hating her more
>than her fans obsess about
>loving her. We have
>more to obsess about.
>She has more hate-able qualities
>so there is more to
>obsess about. Her good
>qualities are so few that
>the LoJ's enthusiasm just can't
>get off the ground.
>
>Therefore, you have more time to
>obsess about our obsession to
>the point that you are
>amused by our obsession.
>I don't have time to
>worry about what the LoJ's
>are thinking or saying --
>I'm too busy hating Janelle,
>YKWIS?
>

Actually this does make sense.....

However, I am still trying to figure out the reason behind the obsessions of the LOJH. LOJ members love her because she's the underdog - was most of last year and is all of this year. Everyone is out to get her and fans always loves the underdog. Thats why everyone loved Stef on Survivor the first year, unfortunately she became the hunter and not the hunted for All-Stars so nobody liked her. Jani is also very good at competitions (which is one reason many loved James last year and Stef year one Survivor). As far as why LOJH hate her, I really don't understand. Granted her game play leaves a ton to be desired. She believes anyone and everyone. Is she a liar? If she is she pales in comparison to the rest of the house. Can she be trusted? Maybe not, but again she's probably the most trustworthy of all of them. What exactly are Jani's "hate-able qualities" that the LOJH obsess about? Does she really have more of these qualities than the likes of Boogie, James, Dani, etc? The only thing I am seeing that the LOJH brings to the table is that #1 she is not too bright (no arguments here) and #2 they just don't like all the LOJ members who think she can do no wrong and also think its never good stragegy to put her up or vote her out.

Come on you LOJH, please bring a little more to the table aside from hating her because she is gullible and she has too many fans that blindly follow her.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
>
> LOJ members love
>her because she's the underdog
>- was most of last
>year and is all of
>this year. Everyone is
>out to get her and
>fans always loves the underdog.


...how is she an underdog "all of this year"? She came into the house with the dominant alliance and immediately won HOH. How does that qualify as underdog?



>Come on you LOJH, please bring
>a little more to the
>table aside from hating her
>because she is gullible and
>she has too many fans
>that blindly follow her.


...actually, we only have ONE reason to hate her, the second one you bring up. I could not care less about her naivity or her poor gameplay or how she looks or where she works. The ONLY reaon I am hating her is because of the LOJ and their cult like existence and belief that she is perfect, can do no wrong and is the best player ever.

That's the only reason I need, as evidenced by the whole point of this thread. Didn't the title give it away?


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-22-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
>>
>>>
>...how is she an underdog "all
>of this year"? She
>came into the house with
>the dominant alliance and immediately
>won HOH. How does
>that qualify as underdog?
>
>She came into the house with an Alliance of 2 - James was almost never really on board with her. The fact the 2 she was paired up with was Howie and Kaysar makes for a joke of an alliance. Are you saying being aligned with those stellar players gives you a big advantage? From week one the majority of the house looked at her as their #1 target. I my book that makes you an underdog.
>
>>>...actually, we only have ONE reason
>to hate her, the second
>one you bring up.
>I could not care less
>about her naivity or her
>poor gameplay or how she
>looks or where she works.
> The ONLY reaon I
>am hating her is because
>of the LOJ and their
>cult like existence and belief
>that she is perfect, can
>do no wrong and is
>the best player ever.
>
>That's the only reason I need,
>as evidenced by the whole
>point of this thread.
>Didn't the title give it
>away?

Sorry Shakes, but the majority of the LOJH hate her for more than just your reason. One of your own followers said "she has more hateable qualities" and I was asking what they were. Granted your title gave away YOUR reason, so I guess I was asking the countless others who take it a step further than you.


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 03:18 PM (EST)


Shakes,
Don't you think that by stacking the deck in favor of Season 6, the producers were indirectly making all of the Sovs a target? We can argue whether Janelle is an underdog (I personally think that the underdog is Chicken George) but she was definitelly a huge target since week 1, and her alliance with the other Sovs seems to be one of the reasons why she was initially targetted. Seems to me like being part of such a large and dominating alliance has been more hurtful to Janelle than beneficial.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
>However, I am still trying to
>figure out the reason behind
>the obsessions of the LOJH.

Ummm, because she's an idiot? And because Shakes is right about LOJ? It just makes it all too easy to feel the hate.

> LOJ members love
>her because she's the underdog
>- was most of last
>year and is all of
>this year.

Sorry, I'll give you the underdog thing for last year, but she had the biggest alliance coming in. In fact, the person from BB6 that has now been proven to have at least something resembling a brain cell is James, even if he is the biggest whiner of all time.

Everyone is
>out to get her and
>fans always loves the underdog.
> Thats why everyone loved
>Stef on Survivor the first
>year, unfortunately she became the
>hunter and not the hunted
>for All-Stars so nobody liked
>her.

(Aside: Steph was never on Survivor: AS.)

Not all fans love the underdog. I generally don't because, usually, there is good reason someone is an underdog. Mainly, because they're losers. And that's why I never liked Steph, either time she was shoved down my throat on Survivor. And her fans acted then just like the LOJ does now: by basically accusing anyone who criticizes her of being un-American.

Jani is also
>very good at competitions (which
>is one reason many loved
>James last year and Stef
>year one Survivor).

No, that's not why I liked James. I liked him because I thought he was the best player in his alliance, which was filled with idiots. And because he was playing against some of the most vile people on the planet.

>The only thing I am
>seeing that the LOJH brings
>to the table is that
>#1 she is not too
>bright (no arguments here) and
>#2 they just don't like
>all the LOJ members who
>think she can do
>no wrong and also think
>its never good stragegy to
>put her up or vote
>her out.

I think that is sufficient.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
(Aside: Steph was never on Survivor: AS.)

No, but wasn't she brought back the next season, along with Bobby Jon? Maybe that's the confusion.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-23-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
>
>Ummm, because she's an idiot?
>And because Shakes is right
>about LOJ? It just
>makes it all too easy
>to feel the hate.
>
Oh thats right - the rest of these people are geniuses. Amazing how a bunch of people with smarts can't get rid of the "idiot"

>
>Sorry, I'll give you the underdog
>thing for last year, but
>she had the biggest alliance
>coming in. In fact,
>the person from BB6 that
>has now been proven to
>have at least something resembling
>a brain cell is James,
>even if he is the
>biggest whiner of all time.
>
Again, an alliance with James, Howie and Kaysar is not all that big. James was flpping by week 2. Kaysar is the worst player ever and Howie is Howie. Bigger isn't always better - ask Will.

>
>>
>(Aside: Steph was never on Survivor:
>AS.)

My bad, but she was back for a 2nd tour which doesn't change my point.
>

>Not all fans love the underdog.
> I generally don't because,
>usually, there is good reason
>someone is an underdog.
>Mainly, because they're losers.
>And that's why I never
>liked Steph, either time she
>was shoved down my throat
>on Survivor. And her
>fans acted then just like
>the LOJ does now: by
>basically accusing anyone who criticizes
>her of being un-American.
>

Underdogs are losers? Interesting. Wasn't James an underdog last year also since he was not strong with either alliance?


>No, that's not why I liked
>James. I liked him
>because I thought he was
>the best player in his
>alliance, which was filled with
>idiots. And because he
>was playing against some of
>the most vile people on
>the planet.
>
After watching the feeds this year I think it is safe to say that James is one of the most vile people on the planet, isn't it?

>

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
Therefore, you have more time to obsess about our obsession to the point that you are amused by our obsession.

So then, I'm obsessing about your obsession of our obsession with Janie.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
Ok it is official, I need a score card.

Are you now, or have you ever been:

A) A member of the Legion of Janelle Lovers
B) A member of the Legion of Janelle Haters
C) A member of the Legion of Haters of Janelle Lovers
D) A member of the Legion of Lovers of Janelle Haters
E) A member of the Legion of those who egg on the feud between the Legions
F) Hoping Chicken George wins the whole thing because you are in the Legion of Surealistic Reality TV show endings.
G) Janelle who?


It's a tribe creation!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."

A
E
F

I'm multi-involved!!


It a Tribe original!!!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
Yes.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-27-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
D & E: I love everyone!


An arkiegrl siggie

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Possible name for LoJ members."
Inquiry - was that Janelle/hemorrhoids, or Janelle/androids?

Doesnít matter. No objections here.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-06, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Sign me up as a Legion of Janelle member.

Am I aware that she has been played by CT time after time? Absolutelly! Does that stop me from liking her and cheering her on? Not in the least. The girl has charisma and a likeable personality. Based on that alone, she's still my favorite.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
So you liked Janelle before, but now, because of posters here, through nothing that she herself did, you dislike her?!?!?

DUMBEST.POST.EVER.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
>So you liked Janelle before,
>but now, because of posters
>here, through nothing that she
>herself did, you dislike her?!?!?


yes.


>DUMBEST.POST.EVER.

No.


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

>DUMBEST.POST.EVER.


No.

Well, certainly high on the list then.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Damn, Boner. I guess I do wanna be like you. I was just coming in here to post the same thing. LOL!!


Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Damn, Boner. I guess I
>do wanna be like you.
>I was just coming in
>here to post the same
>thing. LOL
>

why not, you two both use the same lame colored font. Really, you two ought to get a room, or at least go spend time in one of the seldom used forums, like The Mole or Love Cruise. :-P

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Shakes - Shakes!?!?

Anyway, I was talking to my sister who is a reality junkie. She has the reality channel and just finished watching your show. The conversation started when I told her about your amusing-irritating posts. Not that I think you need the props, but she loved you on your show and wanted you to win. She feels you were cheated.

Sometime last year you offered tapes of your show and I wanted one. Never received it.


It a Tribe original!!!


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I have not been posting here very long but I have learned that Shakes is my hero. I am interested to know which show was he on and who he was??
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
see this post by Ayak over on Monday's live feed thread

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1006.shtml#103

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
why not, you two both use the same lame colored font.

Not exactly. My "lame colored" font is brown. Boner's is maroon.

Really, you two ought to get a room, or at least go spend time in one of the seldom used forums, like The Mole or Love Cruise. :-P

LOL!! Nah, I figure I'll just wait a few weeks and then I'll have this forum all to myself.


Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I'm gonna go hang out in the RockStar forum.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

roxydog 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
This is my first season.
I like Janelle.
She is not my favorite though.
Some people on this board can make themselves beleive the wackiest things if it favors Janelle.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
During the first season, I rooted for Janelle as the last ray of hope for the Sovereigns. Kaysar was lied to, James was evicted in the cheapest way possible, and Howie...well, Howie was a victim of a numbers game he initiated. I would much rather have seen anyone in the Sovereign 6 win besides Janelle. Give me Sarah or even horse-loving Rachel over her. I rooted for her because of who she aligned herself with.

Now, she's a whiner. She's a hypocrite who tells others to think of the group and then thinks for herself. her response to Nakomis' ouster was, "Boo hoo, now I don't have anyone to smoke with." Chew gum, bimbo.

What's worse is the half-assed attempts to get rid of her. Wile E. Coyote had a better shot at catching the Roadrunner than these no-talent hacks do of getting Janelle out. That is, if it's their intent to do so at all.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sketchyboi 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sketchyboi Click to send private message to Sketchyboi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I've gotta say, I have, for the most part, been indifferent towards Janelle, BUT, I am intrigued at her position in the house now. I think, to be the last one standing from her alliance is going to benefit her now. There is no longer much of a target on her back, and the others are starting to believe that they will all win against her in the end (if she is still there), thus, giving her the potential to actually win it. Fun to watch. I hope she takes it all now!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Ok, I have to say first that I saw the first two episodes of the first season of BB, and it was so unentertaining that I'd never seen it again.

But after reading/seeing/hearing so much about Dr. Will, Mike Boogie, Alison and Nakomis, I decided to watch this season.

I haven't liked it that much. first it seemed like the most interesting people were getting booted right out. And none of them are "likable." None. of. them. Only Nakomis seemed ok.

Janelle was one of the main reasons I didn't like this season at first. She seemed like the typical evil cheerleader, eliminating all the other girls. And her blindness toward evil Dr. Will has been continually frustrating.

But now I am sort of rooting for her. CG and Erika are just dull, CT is reprehensible and repulsive. I kind of enjoy Drama Queen James. Danielle and Janelle are both players, so the two of them (plus James) are making the game interesting.

But if everyone is just suckered in by CT and then they win, I will...well, I'll have to read the live feeds because I can't watch if (when) that happens.

If Janelle wakes up and goes after Will (or Boogie) I will almost be in the LofJ. Almost.


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

I have to say that I agree with Shakes...I just don't see what is so great about her to warrant this unwavering loyalty. All this support kinda makes me want to see her get blindsighted...



What would we do without Shakes to liven things up around here?

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Yes Buckeye Girl, but them I WILL never watch another episode of this show - EVAH.

**giggles**


It a Tribe original!!!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I have no real HG that I would want to win. Janie doesn't, simply for believing she could ever in this lifetime have anything with the Doctor outside of the house.

Erika is a reality show prostitute.

Dani - you would be OK but you go all bible freaky and I think you also have a crush on the Doctor.

At this point that fat hick CG could win and that would at least be funny.

We all know the producers rigged the show from the start to have the Doctor win - why else would he even come onto the program?

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Janie doesn't, simply for believing she could ever in this lifetime have anything with the Doctor outside of the house.

She doesn't expect to. SHE told HIM they can only be friends outside the house, nothing more.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
them I WILL never watch another episode of this show ..lol..do you know how many times I've said that? Yet I get suckered in every year....


Isn't Kyngsladye wonderful?

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-25-06, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Janelle"
If Will wants her to stay that is good enough for me!


Actually, I think Will is onto something. Janelle is at least better TV than James's whining and moaning, Danielles crying and obsessing, Marcellas's drama queen beotching, Howies "Big Boy wants Boobies" blundering. etc.

And Will and Janelle's fake flirting is amusing, so far - and much less barf-inducing than Boogie and Erika's HJ bathtub activities and stinky fart dutch oven shomance.

At the beginning of the show I did not care about Janelle at all (never watched season 6) but I have grown to like her (comparatively speaking).

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Oh. Dear. Gawd. I am in complete agreement with the clown. Here comes the apocalypse.

Seriously, it's gotten to the point that I couldn't even read the live feed update threads, because I had to wade through the rabid Janelle fanboyism. I'm actually pretty glad that James was evicted last night, so I don't have to read 100+ posts intended to villify him in the life feed threads.

...And I'm not saying this because I dislike Janelle either. I liked her last year and at the beginning of this season. However, I think that James did have a pretty legitimate reason for splintering away from her. And everyone's quick jump to attack James' decision made it much more difficult for me to root for Janelle. I'm kinda rooting for her now... But then again, I don't care who wins, as long as it's not Chicken George. He's so useless.

It ended up as a big argument about being "whiny" or talking trash. I've read tons of posts talking about how much trash talking James & Dani have done about Janelle. Which is, I suppose, disgusting. But what some people don't realize is that everyone's guilty of the same thing. In fact, Janelle was one of the worst trash-talkers about The Friendship alliance last year.

In essence, what I really object to is the notion that Janelle has some sort of higher moral ground than the rest of the houseguests. Which is a complete and utter fantasy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Janelle is the "Rupert" of BB All-Stars. Dontcha just see the similarity?

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
What a great post. I love it. I am soooo very tired of seeing and hearing about the "Janie Doll" and how great she is that I am about ready to vomit. Everyone talked about how much the friendship alliance talked about her last year, but she reciprocated just as much. She was definitely not an angel that is for damn sure. I know that the live feeds have shown her reading her Bible, but that does not mean that she is on any better path than anyone else in that house. She is just as lying and deceitful as the rest of them. And I do realize that this is part of the game, but people need not make her out to be this Angel as many posters have done. They are all there to play the game and win. Deceit is part of it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

I don't think anyone here (and the other Janelle fans can let me know if I'm mistaken) has ever said that Janelle is morally superior than the other houseguests. Janelle lies and schemes. This is part of the game. Janelle may talk trash about the other houseguests. But, she doesn't devote her entire time to trash talk like some of the other houseguest do (ie. The Frendship, James, etc). No one ever said Janelle was the embodiment of righteousness. I like Janelle because she is fun, entertaining, competitive, charismatic, and has a likable personality. The only people in the BB house who bring up a morality that isn't there are Danielle and James. Everyone else seems to understand that you need to lie and manipulate in order to win, including Janelle. The fact that she's not a good schemer makes me like her even more.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
And in fact, she's doen a LOT less trash-talking this year, because they all get along som much beeter than the nasty bunch of Friendship. And James and Dani have done WAY more trashing than Janelle.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chiquita2002 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chiquita2002 Click to send private message to Chiquita2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I loved Janelle last year..and I was on her side this year right up until she made a deal with CT when she was HOH. I thought it was a dumb move on her part and from that point on she just annoys the crap out of me.
Yeah Ill give her credit in the competition portion of the game, she kicks butt. However, I am ready to see her go. Im tired of hearing about her, seeing her...blah.
Also, when Howie got evicted and she was crying..everyone felt sooo bad for poor janelle. Hello!?!...Howie didnt die for crying out loud! LOL..he went to a much nicer place, she totally was being a baby, whether it was strategy or not..she looked ridiculous and I for one was going "ha ha" to my computer screen.
Im personally shocked they havent gotten her out of there yet..her time is coming. I can only hope.
Im so sick of Janelle....ahhh!!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
She did say that all the crying was strategy.

Fenbots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I think she really meant it at first, but then pulled herself together and called it "strategy"
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
The show edit made it seem it was strat, but we saw different on the feeds.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Can't give Janelle a negative edit, because the LoJ might get mad.

That said, Janelle is one heck of a competitor. But she's as dumb as a box of rocks. I'm looking forward to the episode when Will blindsides her out of the house (and out of his life).

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
And I'm looking forward to the episode where we find out that Janelle has been using Will, and is smarter than she's getting credit for.


Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-30-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
Maggie? Is that you?

However, I think that James did have a pretty legitimate reason for splintering away from her.

Uhhh, no he didn't. James excuse for being angry at Janelle is because she didn't put up ChillTown. Okay, let's see. James, who had HoH the previous week decided to got after Chicken Freakin' George!! And proceeded to throw a HUGE hissy fit in the HoH room when George won veto because his master plan blew up in his face! So that makes James not only a sore loser, but a hypocrite. To me, that's a perfect reason to villify someone.


In fact, Janelle was one of the worst trash-talkers about The Friendship alliance last year.

This statement is a bit misleading Jim. Between the Sovs (refuse to include floaters James and Sarah) Kaysar and Rachel talked very little trash, and Howie was by far the worst of the bunch. And it's one thing to do the occassional trash talking, but it's quite another to spend every waking moment of every day trash talking someone just because there's nothing better to do and you're jealous. So yeah, because there were only two people in that whole house talking trash about the Fiends I guess you can say she was one of the worst. But from that entire season, she wasn't even close to being the worst.


In essence, what I really object to is the notion that Janelle has some sort of higher moral ground than the rest of the houseguests. Which is a complete and utter fantasy.

You're right. It is complete and utter fantasy because I don't recall anyone saying she had some moral high ground. In fact, that's one of the reasons why I like her, because she's not hypocrital like James, and the Fiendship who are so self-righteous and yet absolutely vicious and mean-spirited. It's also why I like Will and Danielle, and why I hate Booger. Will doesn't take it to a personal level but Booger is slug excrement. He talks about Janelle being a whore and yet doesn't see the hypocrisy in doing and getting "favors" from Erika in order to get her to do what he wants. Danielle has gotten personal, but that was only because she was around James and it wasn't all the time.

So there are many reasons why I like and dislike people in that house, but none of which have to do with who is or isn't gunning for my Janey Doll.


Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-30-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I didn't care for Janelle (or anyone else, for that matter) last season, but she's grown on me somewhat this time. However -- I haven't been on the boards here all that much this season, either.

But I can certainly see the reasoning. My mild dislike of Rob Mariano was certainly intensified when I had to wade through all the sycophantic praise during his Amazing Race season, capped off by the ridiculous accusations of CBS fixing the game when he didn't win. So perhaps I should stop reading now to keep my opinion of Janelle untainted.


A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
I'm too busy loathing Erika, and then Boogie, and frequently Danielle, to waste a lot of hate on Janie.

*smooshes Libra*

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-30-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: Sign here if posters here make you hate Janelle"
*smoosh back atcha!*

Maybe that's it. Maybe I don't like Janelle any better. Maybe there's just so many other levels of disgust from these other cockroaches to distract me. And considering that competition was the Cappy Cult last time, that's saying a lot.


A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top


Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •