The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official RTVW BBA Episode #19 Summary "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-21-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official RTVW BBA Episode #19 Summary "
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

Well i will attempt to write this again. I tried to get this out at 3 am and got to the end when my computer crashed so here we go again.

The show starts of with recap of Marci being evicted (which i can't get enough of) George winning HOH and Erika and James being nominated.

Chenbot comes on screen to recap the whole thing again incase we are too stupid to catch things the first time. Shows some DR sessions from after Marci left. Jani says she feels like an idiot for trusting people. Booger calls Marci a HO and Dani crying that Marci is gone, saying its not personal it was straty to stab him in the back. Erika says CG is smarter than he lets on and Dani swears she didn't throw HOH comp ( so she is saying she is just that dumb to think there is 306 minutes in a week)

Back in the house, James runs to Jani to cover his a$$ about why Marci is gone saying he had no idea until last minute and Erika pulld CG aside to ask why he nominated her. Says she is a pawn and James is the target and leaves the room. James is majorly ticked and says "its own fat man" (of course he says this behind CG back)
Booger, James and Dani are alone in the WR whispering how this was a bad week for a live nomination cause they had no time to get to CG to tell him how to nominate. And that now they will have to work hard and fast at getting him to backdoor Jani.

CG gets his HOH room. Its a green and yellow throw back to a 70's plastic room. CG says its like Austin Powers and he loves it.

Howie, Jani and CG have a small conversation where Howie tells CG how his alliance tried to get Jani to put him up last week to get rid of him. Cg tells them he is not after Howie or Janie.

Time to pick the Veto players
CG gets Howie, Erika gets Dani and James gets Will. They have 1 hour before comp.
Mike pulls CG aside and and tells him the whole house wants Jani out.

"Knome is where the Veto is" in spooky knome forrest.
The players are locked to a stump and have random object in front of them (flamingo, hula hoop, duct tape, spatula etc..) to make a chain to reach the key that will unlock them and be able to put thier red veto on a stump to win.

After a bit, james gets his and as he placed his veto on the stump he says "You can all go to hell b!tches" (class act)

Erika talks to Cg to find ou who will go up instead. CG makes a deal with her to talk to her first. (new alliance?) Mike works on CG some more about Jani and Will makes CG an offer to put him up against Erika. Says he has the votes to stay and Erika will leave, this way the house isn't mad at him and Jani is a target still in the house.

Cg now talks with Howie and Jani again. Says he wants to make an alliance with them. All he wants is for them to keep Erika safe. They agree and CG says that Howie and Jani are safe.

CG now tells Erika he is putting Will up. Erika then goes and tells Dani and Boogie who says he will have to remind CG " you reap what you sow" (are you threatening me?)

As James is setting up for Veto ceremony the rest wait in the red room, where Mike proceeds to confront CG in front of everyon about who he is putting up. CG tells him Will and Mike goes off saying how Will saved CG last week and that does he want to mess with a person who has the power in this house. (later in a DR session Will says he should have told Boogie of his plan, lol)

Ceremony starts and james is now off and its time for CG to replace him. He nominates.... Howie. Who then gets so mad and starts talking numbers and how he has always looked out for CG for him to lie to his face that he was safe.

Will pulls Jani and Howie aside and tells Howie to shut up about numbers or others will figure out that CT was working with them. In the WR Howie asks Boogie if he is staying and Mike says "yes of course you are"

Will, James and Boogie are now in the WR whispering about who to keep and sayin that Howie is a weak player. the whole time Howie is standing out side the door but I don't think he can hear them.

Chenbot is now back on screen to do the eviction. Asks if the person with the power is going to use it and nobody moves. On with the voting. And with a vote of 3-2.....Howie you are evicted from the BB House. he hugs James, hugs CG gives him a smart a$$ remark, gives Jani a hug and kiss, hugs Dani and as Mike reached for Howie, Howie grabed Mike's hat off his head and threw it across the room. Mike claps and says "Class act Howie". Howie then gets right up to Booger's face and calls him a punk and James is trying to seperate them. Howie walks out yelling "Superbowl baby". Back in the house Jani is standing all by herself and Mike goes and grabs Howie's key and throws it across the house.

HOH "Knomes with a Vengence" is a True of False where they stick thier heads through the correct hole. If they are wrong a person dressed as a knome will throw a pie in thier face. Question 1 eliminates CG, James and Erika. Question 2 eliminates will and Question 3 eliminates Janie. Your new HOH is Mike aka Booger aka Boogie. Everyone celebrates exept Will and Jani cause Will is whiping pie of Jani's face ( how sweet)

And thats the show folks. I don't know if my description of Howies anger does any justice or if links are allowed on here but you can see for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoaVg8lidnU Enjoy!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official RTVW BBA Episode #19 S... strid333 08-22-06 1
   RE: Official RTVW BBA Episode #19 S... oasisfan1994 08-23-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official RTVW BBA Episode #19 Summary "
Great summary! I loved the link at the end so we could rewatch the skuffle between Boogie and Howie.

Three is the perfect number.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official RTVW BBA Episode #19 Summary "
Thanks i wasn't sure i was allowed to add it. Just took a chance but my words didn't do the situation Justice.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •