The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" We should vote somebody back into the house"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kazaam 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kazaam Click to send private message to kazaam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" We should vote somebody back into the house"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 02:51 AM (EST)

They did this on bb6, so why can't they do it now? We should bombard cbs with e-mails requesting this. This will definitely get major ratings. In fact, why don't we ask them requesting TWO people for us to vote back in. I would vote back in howie and kayser. It would be entertaining & funny seeing an upset howie come back into the house with all his hostility and Vengeance. When it comes to this whole thing being a possibility-I don't see why not?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... motormouth 08-21-06 1
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... HistoryDetective 08-21-06 2
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... Snidget 08-21-06 3
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... LadyRose2005 08-22-06 27
       RE: We should vote somebody back i... okaychatt 08-23-06 30
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... Buggy 08-21-06 4
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... newsomewayne 08-21-06 5
       RE: We should vote somebody back i... nazpink 08-21-06 6
           RE: We should vote somebody back i... newsomewayne 08-21-06 11
       RE: We should vote somebody back i... kazaam 08-21-06 8
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... Colonel Zoidberg 08-21-06 7
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... Savahnna 08-21-06 9
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... Das Mole 08-21-06 10
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... kazaam 08-21-06 12
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... mrc 08-21-06 13
       RE: We should vote somebody back i... kazaam 08-21-06 16
           RE: We should vote somebody back i... Snidget 08-21-06 17
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... Buggy 08-21-06 14
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... frisky 08-21-06 20
 moderators.... shakes the clown 08-21-06 15
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... Estee 08-21-06 18
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... frisky 08-21-06 19
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... kazaam 08-22-06 21
       RE: We should vote somebody back i... Snidget 08-22-06 22
           RE: We should vote somebody back i... kazaam 08-22-06 24
               Comment to kazaam Bebo 08-22-06 26
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... artisiaw 08-22-06 23
   RE: We should vote somebody back i... nailbone 08-22-06 28
       RE: We should vote somebody back i... geg6 08-23-06 29
           RE: We should vote somebody back i... Miami Joe 08-23-06 32
               RE: We should vote somebody back i... geg6 08-23-06 34
                   RE: We should vote somebody back i... Miami Joe 08-23-06 36
                       RE: We should vote somebody back i... nailbone 08-23-06 37
       RE: We should vote somebody back i... okaychatt 08-23-06 31
           RE: We should vote somebody back i... nailbone 08-23-06 33
 RE: We should vote somebody back i... Captain_Savem 08-23-06 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-21-06, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Unfortunately, Howie's anger would probably manifest itself physically, instead of strategically, since he's never shown any actual ability to play the game. Even Kaysar coming back would be anti-climactic, since his head was obviously not in the game, either.

Umm, not to rain on your parade or anything.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 07:52 AM (EST)

Ummm, I thought that CBS just reduced this travesty of a season by a week to get all of them out of there and put us out of our misery. There's no way they will put hamsters back into the mix.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Usually I think in the seasons where they do this they do it before jury. Getting someone who didn't make it to the jury back in the house could screw things up.

You'd have to get two non-jury peeps in or only jury peeps in because in the Kaysar and Howie plan you now end up with 8 on the jury and the possibility of a tie.

It's a tribe creation!

LadyRose2005 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyRose2005 Click to send private message to LadyRose2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

To me this has to be the worst BB ever.
Too many egos in this house.
They all "ACT" like TV stars, no true reality in this one.

The only one whom I thought was being real was Kaysar.
Everyone else...complete divas.

With Will leading them of course.

CBS should have gone with fresh meat.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
<The only one whom I thought was being real was Kaysar

Hi LadyRose.

I liked Kaysar, but I thought he was a miserable, depressed strategist. I would not vote him back in the house.

I think George - (I refuse to call any adult male "Chicken") - is genuine in his liking for Janelle and Erika. Maybe it has been gameplay, but I don't think so.

As for who to vote back in - I'd like to see Nakomis. But she was evicted before jury, so that's probably out.

I don't want to see any of the others again. Anywhere or anytime.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"

No we shouldn't

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Why not? You know they'd have to listen to us, just like Fox always listens to upset AI fans every season.

Hey, do you think we could get the mods to add an "Alert Shakes" button next to the "alert mods" button?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
It would be a pointless arguement, no offense, since those voted out with the exception of Howie have been privy to information by Julie. Jase has been online, so he knows what people's strategies are and who they were working with and Kaysar was told by Julie about James' alliance and the things he was saying about Janelle. Usually, I think the producers want those who are voted back in or on the jury to gather that kind of info on their own. Last year, those who were eligible to replay the game were also sequestered. I really don't want anyone else voted back in the game myself.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
I was being sarcastic. I thought the American Idol reference would be enough to show that. I don't want anybody voted back in, either.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-21-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kazaam Click to send private message to kazaam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
>Why not? You know they'd
>have to listen to us,
>just like Fox always listens
>to upset AI fans every
>season.
>
>Hey, do you think we could
>get the mods to add
>an "Alert Shakes" button next
>to the "alert mods" button?
>
>
>
>Handcrafted by RollDdice
Go for it.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-21-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Letting people back into the house was a bad idea to begin with, even if it got us more of Amy in BB3. Kaysar's return was a colossal letdown, since he let himelf get suckered (sheesh, at least go out with a game of Rock Paper Scissors a la Clarence in Survivor: Africa.) Frankly, it's bombed, and it wouldn't work here.

What I might want to see as a "just-once" deal to see how it worked would be a Viewer's Choice on what twist they should incorporate. Throw in things like Twin Vetos, the chance to gamble with the $500,000 pot, and possibly the chance for houseguests to challenge each other to a duel.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-21-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
It's always fun if it's someone we like. But I don't think it's fair.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-21-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Two words - Hell no.

The whole entire season is pretty much based on giving these people a second chance anyway, so what's the point? The idea of voting someone back in is just as pointless as an America's Choice $500K. They did the AC $1Mil in A$$ and it was completely ridiculous, I'm assuming they'll probably do it here too. The last thing we need on top of it is a "vote someone back in".

Plus they're already past the jury mark, so I think it would be especially, or just moreso, unfair to do it at this stage of the game anyway.

Oy vey.

08-21-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Yes we should ask the mods to send an alert button out. Go for it. You guy's are playing by the rules and setting limitations on yourselves. Bringing back someone would be pointless?...who cares. We are the fans and the show is about the fans so why not get what we want. Are you guys afraid the people we vote back in might get voted out again and look bad? Whatever it doesn’t matter, It's about entertainment. I wouldn't care if kayser got voted out a thousand times I would still like him. Or whoever you want to vote back in, remember its two people. If we did this it would just show that the fans triumphed and that we are in control of the show not some faction in the house. We the fan's would get what "we" want....again "not some faction in the house". If people in the house did something to make the fans mad enough to do something like this right in front of the camera when they know millions of people are watching there every move then "they" did not play the game good or right. The game is also about not making people mad and fans are people. Not to sound like a complete nerd but this would change the history of the game and who doesn’t what to be part of history? It would almost be like we were inside the house playing the game with them and you all know that's what you all dream about doing especially when you say to yourselves man if I was in the house right not I would of.....or why I otta!….And if bringing back a guest is pointless then what’s there to lose? Plus we’ll get to watch the show a little longer and howie attacking micheal would be entertaining It would probably get on best week ever and we cause that to happen. So **** the houseguest's we all hate at least this is what we would be saying to them if we did this and that is **** YOU!!!. So go for it. E-mail cbs. Take the plunge.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
I think this is a great idea. I tried getting fans over on the Starting Over boards to start a petition drive, but nobody seemed interested. Hopefully, you'll have better luck here on the BB boards.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff
What?

08-21-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Any of you who think this is a good idea highlight what I posted than press ctrl c v and then post everything that I have stated on all my post regarding this topic and put it wherever you can on the internet even my original starter thread with the title. And remember to press crtl v to release just in case ya don't know. And Mr. moderaters.....I think bringing back alison would be a great idea. I just want to bring back "someone" actually two one's. I would prefer kayser and howie but bringing back anyone would be just as great, I mean anything to revive this show.

08-21-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Sorry Kazaam, I will not help you in your spamming the internet campaign.

It's a tribe creation!

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
For one, it's too late.
If CBS had been planning to bring someone back they would have been sequestered from the moment they came out of the house to avoid an unfair advantage ( like was done the 2 previous seasons that a player was returned to the house) You can't return a player that has been privvy to information they wouldn't have if they'd been in the house.

Two, bringing back a player has to have been planned into the game before it started, not thrown in at the end.
I know it seems like the producers are making up stuff as they go along, but they aren't, the challenges and America's Choice votes are carefully planned bfore the show begins.

Three, there isn't time. CBS is already cutting the season short by something like 9 or 10 days from previous seasons. It's nearly over.

You want to email CBS and ask, go ahead, but please don't be dissapointed if the request goes nowhere.

We are the fans and the show is about the fans so why not get what we want.

The show is about money, advertising dollars and ratings, and it isn't getting very good ratings. There is no way CBS would extend the season just because fans wanted them too. They have a Fall scheduale to start.

( p.s. You do realize that the mods here have nothing to do with CBS, right?)

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
>this would change the history of the game and who doesn’t what to be part of history?

Be careful there. I'm pretty sure this sentence has been copyrighted (Chicken George, BB1).

Rolly made this.
In case you don't remember, Chicken tried to convince everyone to walk out of the house in a big revolt that would "make television history." Unbeknownst to him, there were only 20,000 viewers of BB1.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "moderators...."
...please move this to Fanatics.

Maybe even create a separate forum entitled "Legion of Janelle Cult Members" room.

I love how this guy wants to bring someone back into the house but of course only lists Kaysar and Howie. If the topic creator really means what he says in that he wants someone to back into the house full of hostility and vengeance then why list Kaysar at all? And why didn't he mention Diane or Jase or even Allison?

The reason? Because the poster doesn't really care about making the show better and more dramatic, he only cares about getting his Legion of Janelle back in order.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
I agree completely. Let's vote somebody back into the house. Ivette first.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
>It would be entertaining & funny seeing an upset howie come back into the house with all his hostility and Vengeance.

Hey! Didn't I just see you over on the warm and fuzzy "let's not have any threats of any kind on the show" thread?

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

08-22-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
21. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Yes you did. And that was a debate proving what mike boogie did was a threat.

08-22-06, 06:06 AM (EST)
22. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Um I didn't see anyone needing to be convinced it was a threat.

Of course it was a threat.

The debate seems to be some people think that threats have no part of the game and most people saying every single season (usually every single show) of every single reality TV show has some sort of threat presented so what Boogie did is part and parcel of the game, not something so egregious he must be tossed out of the game.

There are always tons of threats, some very subtle and some not so subtle. You want a game without threats do not watch reality TV where people are eliminated from the game by their peers. Heck you even see threats when the peeps in the show don't have any power. Then it is just to throw somone off their game enough they do badly enough in performance that America does the dirty work for the peep on the show.

08-22-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
24. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
"UM" Not only was your post pointless but it belongs in the other thread! You moron!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Comment to kazaam"
With the exception of one poster on this board (shakes the clown, an original board member who may bash people and be bashed by them in return), the guidelines prohibit any poster from bashing other posters. As such, this comment would normally receive a warning from the moderators. But I'm just designating this as a comment, because all of shakes' posts about BB7 may have misled a new poster like yourself into thinking that you could post like shakes -- but it's not permitted here.

artisiaw 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail artisiaw Click to send private message to artisiaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
i would vote kaysar back in!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Why in the world?!?!? He's had, what, four chances now? He's a great guy, but he absolutely sucks at this game.

I can't think of any of these people I'd want to see back again.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
And this? is why I *heart* you.

WTF is with these people obsessed with BB6? From what I can see, they have to be the worst hamsters to ever play the game. Twice. Ooops! Guess Kaysar must be the worst hamster of all time considering he's had 3 chances at it and still doesn't have a clue.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
>Guess Kaysar must be the
>worst hamster of all time
>considering he's had 3 chances
>at it and still doesn't
>have a clue.

Kaysar is not the worst of all time by a long shot, there have been many more that are worse than him.

He is definitely the player that did the least (getting eliminated three times), with the most opportunities (winning HOHs, POVs and having alliances)that he had.

He just did not get the fact (amazingly after three chances) that you can not win this game by being honest and even worse expecting others to be honest with you!!!

He would probably do well in a show like The Amazing Race or The Treasure Hunters.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
>Kaysar is not the worst of
>all time by a long
>shot, there have been many
>more that are worse than
>him.
>
>He is definitely the player that
>did the least (getting eliminated
>three times), with the most
>opportunities (winning HOHs, POVs and
>having alliances)that he had.

I'd say that makes him the worst of all time. When you have that many advantages and opportunities and fail to capitalize on them or even understand what you did wrong with your past failures, that adds up to most idiotic.hamster.ever.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"

Not so.

We will agree to disagree on this subject.

The fact that Kaysar also is a very religious man definitely influenced what he was willing to do in the BB house.

Unlike many others that have played this game who read the Bible and claim to be Christians (Example: Danielle), but then do whatever it takes to win this game.

Since I am not very familiar with his Muslim religion, I can not comment, on what was okay for him to do or not to do in the BB house.

The fact that he is the most popular BB player of all times (as indicated by CBS polls), I would say that most people agree with me.

Cased closed.

08-23-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
Case re-opened.

He may not be "idiotic" as Geggy says, but he's definitely not cut out for this game, and he admitted it himself. In fact, if he were to be voted back in, I imagine he'd decline. And the fact that he's the most popular doesn't make him a good player.

Case closed again.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
<I can't think of any of these people I'd want to see back again.

Hi nailbone.

I'd like to see Nakomis at the top of her game. She was so lacklustre this year. Sigh.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-23-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
33. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-06 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

Hi, chatt.

Yeah, maybe. And Diane, too, for the same reason. Both were pretty disappointing this time.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-23-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: We should vote somebody back into the house"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-06 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Last year it was a great twist because I loved the Sovs and am a huge Kaysar fan. So being able to vote him back in and the look on Crappy's face was worth it's weight in gold.

This year? Not so much. I personally hope Big Brother never lets us (or the other hamsters) vote anyone back in the house ever again.

{Marcellas Wallace voice} Once you gone....you stay gone....or you be gone....understand? You done lost all your Big Brother privileges.{/Marcellas Wallace voice}

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •