The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
Last night, Kaysar cemented his well earned reputation as worst Big Brother house guest ever. The only one to ever be evicted three times.

In his 2 seasons, Kaysar spent 10 weeks in the Big Brother house, an average of 3.3 weeks between evictions. But, it gets worse when you dig down a little deeper. Kaysar was HoH or allied with the HoH in 5 of those 10 weeks. So, he really only faced the possibility of being nominated/evicted 5 times. Three of those times he was nominated, and every time he was nominated, he was evicted.

But, it gets even worse. Kaysar showed a lot of early promise. In week 3 of season 6 he organized the Sovereign 6 alliance and engineered the removal of the extremely annoying Cappy from the house. A grateful nation looked on him as some sort of Gargantubrain. A reputation that ultimately was entirely undeserved.

A week later, he was evicted. He came back, screwed up an HoH competition, and a week later he was evicted.

He comes back to All Stars, stays in the house because his alliance controls the nominations. But when he has the power to nominate himself, do we see the kind of careful planning that got Cappy evicted? No, we see a convoluted plan to keep Will around so Will won't come after him. But he gets rid of Nakomis.

Then, the first week his alliance loses control of the HoH - gone. That's roght ... after week 3 of season 6, Kaysar was evicted every week his alliance was not sleeping in the HoH bedroom.

Kaysar Ridha -- you are pretty bad at playing Big Brother. I hope the modelling/acting/guest appearance circuit works out better for you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP nailbone 08-11-06 1
 RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP Savahnna 08-11-06 2
 RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP okaychatt 08-11-06 3
   RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP Estee 08-11-06 4
       RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP Tahj 08-11-06 5
           RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP qwertypie 08-11-06 6
       RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP okaychatt 08-12-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
Did he end up on the jury in season 6?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
He's a good guy. He admitted he's "not cut out for the game" At least he didn't play the blame game.

Season 6 (outside of maybe James) aren't playing the best game...but they're good ppl.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
Agreed. Not a good BB player.

However, I still like the guy and would enjoy having a conversation with him. I can't say that for many in the house.

I think his future is bright as long as he's not playing a deceitful, backstabbing kind of game. Having a basic trust in one's fellow man is an asset outside of the BB house. One reaps what one sows.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
I think his future is bright as long as he's not playing a deceitful, backstabbing kind of game.

I'll send him the appplication for Who Wants To Be A Superhero? II if someone else comes up with a name and costume.

(Somehow, I don't think 'The Iraqi Peach' is going to be it.)

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-11-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
That's easy. Kaysar the Laser or Laysar, if you prefer.

Tribe rocked my sig!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
And I think we have a winner!!!!

Hey Bob Tomato -- love your name!

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-12-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kaysar Ridha, No Star. RIP"
<I'll send him the appplication for Who Wants To Be A Superhero? II if someone else comes up with a name and costume

HA! Ok - redefine "future is bright" as "will have a life rich in friends and family."

We already know he's a DAW, just not a successful one.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •