The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother's is back...really, it is."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 3798 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-05-20, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother's is back...really, it is."
I found out that the BB season premiere was about to air 15 minutes before it actually did. I also just now found out it was an All-Star season. To think I used to spend all the time trying to figure out the cast and the twist but now? Really not into it at all.

Anyone else watching?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother's is back...really,... Aruba 08-10-20 1
   RE: Big Brother's is back...really,... Aruba 10-25-20 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-10-20, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother's is back...really, it is."
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-20 AT 05:54 AM (EST)

Short answer: NO

As you know, I rarely watch any Reality Show season with returnees. That, coupled with the NHL resuming play with Playoff coverage, I will not be watching this “non-real” season.
I heard about a month ago it would be an All-Star edition, so not surprised all are former HGs. I had no idea when the season began (mainly because I didn’t care.) Actually, I didn’t know it aired until yesterday when I was switching back and forth between the Stanley Cup playoffs and the PGA Championship and saw the promo for the first time during the PGA. Even though I will not watch, I did go onto the CBS website to see who the “All-Stars” are.

I’ll give partial kudos acknowledgement for 12 of the 16 (75%) who were former F4 HGs playing this season advertised as “All-Stars.” The other four I’ll dub as Production “Pity Picks.” Two of those four (Kaysar and Da’Loser) failed to advance to the endgame in BOTH of their seasons. Real “All-Star” caliber…*snort*
Given the current unrest and uneasy “climate” in the USA, my prediction is if these four LOSERS do not advance deep into this game (and/or one does not ultimately win,) the protestors from Portland may make the transcontinental trek to the east cost and do to the CBS NY studio what they did to the Police Union building.

If you decide to watch this season, hope you can derive some enjoyment. If not, I can hardly blame you. Perhaps we may lock horns during a future season. Over and out!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-25-20, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother's is back...really, it is."
True to my word, I have not been following this non-real season. Did see a promo last week showing the F4. My sister and niece have been watching every episode, so getting a recrap from them.

As per their Recrap:
Cody has been dominating the season; not even a close second in the House. Not that it may matter since we all know the Jury could be stacked with Bitter Betty Salty Dogs whose sore-losing poor sportsmanship may hinder them from voting within the true spirit of the game.

For those Reality Show fans who orgasm over the social game aspect of the competition, they must be gushing over Enzo who I'm told has been playing a great social game.

Also told, Nicole was carried to the endgame. I suspect many of the HGs probably feel the Jury could be hesitant to crown a two-time winner when most in this season have yet to win.

Earler this year, we watched a Survivor season I appropriately dubbed, "Garden State Domination." Thanks to all three castaways from NJ who started the season emerging as the three finalists at FTC.

Should the two NJ HGs (Cody and Enzo) sit in the Finals for Finale Night, we could appropriately dub THIS season, BB: Garden State Domination as well!

Not that I'll be tuning in to find out. Especially since I predict CBS will carve out a sizable portion of Finale Night performing a Salem Witch Hunt inquisition as to why the HGs of color this season did not fare so well. When, in reality, Production should be conducting an inquisition on ITSELF for the pitiful job selecting the HGs of color they did when none of them did anything remotely close to achieving "All-Star" status based on their prior seasons.

For those who intend to watch, enjoy the Finale. Given the current state of COVID, not quite sure when we'll get a "real" season next. Stay safe, everyone.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •