The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-06-19, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #10"
It was dismal to watch JC from last season float his way into the F4...much like Victoria (BB16,) Spenser (BB15,) Jameka (BB8,) as well as Jerry that 70-something year-old annoying goat (BB10) just to name a few. For that reason, HOH Jackson and the House got it right this week evicting Jessica and preventing her from being gifted that same fate.

JACKSON – Someone with his body weight had no business fighting it out at the end of that wall endurance HOH Comp...yet, he not only hung around—he WINS! The indisputable Competition Beast of this season hands down. He was on the money with the Jessica/Christie nominations and was successful with his primary target walking out the door. On occasion, challenge studs have been able to defy the Anti-Darwin Syndrome and win Survivor. It’s tough to achieve in BB because the current HOH winner is unable to defend their title the following week. Given that rule, should Jackson make it to the end, it would be a remarkable feat. What’s even more remarkable (stated again by Christie during her exit interview) some outgoing HGs have mentioned if Jackson is there at the end he deserves to win.

CLIFF – Continues to be my sentimental favorite; and will be for as long as he stays in the House. Although, not the Competition Beast Jackson is, when Cliff does win it’s money and he does so in such dominant fashion. Seven for seven—Perfect score! As loyal as Cliff has been, should he end up on the block sitting next to non-threat and coattail rider Nicole, he’d pretty much be a dead duck. Simply put, with the F4 deal a HOH and Veto comp away from coming to fruition, Cliff absolutely, positively MUST win another competition (or two) in the F4 to ensure a F2 spot.

NICOLE – FINALLY...It’s about time!! It may be a bummer she will not experience a full week benefit of being HOH, but the double eviction win was a Godsent for her because she was spared becoming a basket case caused by the relentless campaigning from Christie. As thrilled as I was to see her win something, she could have used this rare opportunity to shake up the game. But, before the tears of joy dried from her cheeks, Jackson had her in his lap eating out of his hand and in the end Nicole did what was best more so for HIS (and Holly’s) “gut.” In any event, Nicole has all but punched her ticket to the F3.

HOLLY – Wow; where did that emotional breakdown come from??? It was the type of self-pity you’d hear from someone with a self-image issue...NOT something you would expect from a woman who won a beauty contest and represented her State in the Miss USA Pageant. The good news is if she sees the block this season, it will be as a pawn to Anti-Darwin her BB boyfriend. The bad news is that weakness she showed the House could paint a picture that she’s been Jackson’s bitch this season. As a viewer, I do not see that as the case...but then again, I don’t get to vote. All in all, this was not one of Holly’s better weeks.

TOMMY – He’s now the short stack and has to go all in. If he comes up short in the competitions this week, he’ll be toast. Should he manage to pull out even one win and able to get Jackson/Holly on the block coupled with the proactive social game he’s played all season, it could result in a 500K summer gig. The Jury will be stacked with “Gr8ful” and Six-Shooters” alumni. It also helps that the HGs are not privy to his annoying and obnoxious DR confessions. Needless to say, he’ll have to earn it going forward as he now embarks on an uphill battle.

EVICTED

Both casualties below walking out the door on Double Eviction Night, eliminated the last two goats (IMO) of the season. It presents a unique situation where you could make a case for each of the F5 taking the title of BB21 Champion on Finale Night.

JESSICA – Certainly, she would have loved to been carried into the F4 and added to the list of former losers mentioned in the opening paragraph. She advanced further than most would have anticipated, but now Jess can appropriately bring her “Snoozefest” and self-pity to the Jury House.

CHRISTIE – Kinda insane she’s survived FOUR CONSECUTIVE weeks on the nomination block before #5 with Double Eviction eventually did her in. Whereas, one can give her props for her gameplay and campaigning to repeatedly survive and get this far, the fact she was nominated five times in a row says something. Now, if she was continuously nominated due to her competition prowess, that’s one thing—but clearly that wasn’t the case. Fact is, HGs didn’t want her around in the House even if she was perfect goat material. Thank goodness for Double Eviction Night...otherwise, we would have had to put up with that annoying and obnoxious ugly cry face for the WHOLE week.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB21 List #10 jbug 09-06-19 1
   RE: BB21 List #10 Aruba 09-06-19 2
       RE: BB21 List #10 jbug 09-06-19 3
           RE: BB21 List #10 Aruba 09-09-19 6
 RE: BB21 List #10 kingfish 09-08-19 4
   RE: BB21 List #10 kingfish 09-09-19 5
   RE: BB21 List #10 Aruba 09-09-19 7
       RE: BB21 List #10 kingfish 09-11-19 8
           RE: BB21 List #10 Aruba 09-12-19 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-19, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB21 List #10"
hello hello aruba

I may have to rely on you for a few days. Cancelled direct tv. Dish not set to install till the 14th!
Maybe I can find the eps on internet----

I am soooooooooooo glad Christie is gone! what a cry baby!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-06-19, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB21 List #10"
Hi jbug,

I’m with you on Christie’s departure. I’m pretty sure that’s the general consensus. What we do know is not only will Nick be ecstatic seeing Christie walking into the Jury House, he’ll darn near have an orgasm watching the tape and seeing it was Nicole of all HGs who was the HOH to spearhead her eviction.

Kingfish has been contributing to this forum as well, so not a problem keeping you up on the events until your dish is installed. Only thing is I don’t do spoilers so I will not be able to inform you in “real” time. CBS website has all the episodes to view via the internet...and they post them rather quickly; usually less than 24-hour turnaround. In any event, you’re always welcome to contribute here if you like.

Good luck with your dish.

jbug 17138 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-19, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 List #10"
love ya

09-09-19, 01:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BB21 List #10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-19 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

Hi jbug,
As promised, a recap on the Sunday episode you probably were unable to watch last night assuming your dish is still not installed.

After a full day of opening Sunday NFL, I kicked back to watch BB at 8:00pm EST contemplating on what I would watch 30 minutes later when the Patriots vs. Steelers kickoff. Although, I didn’t rack my brain too hard because I figured we would find out who won HOH before the kickoff...well, I figured wrong.

Normally, the show opens with a 5-minute recap of “Previously on Big Brotheeeeeeer!!” Last night was darn near HALF of the episode! For 20-30 minutes CBS made viewers sit through what we already knew. We watched Jessica get evicted probably still pondered over how Jackson could regard a “snoozefest” like her so threatening? What HGs like Jessica fail to realize is many of your proactive, competitive hard-core players would rather stick a hot needle in their eye than run the risk of having a non-threatening, coattail-riding floater outlast them. I suppose it had not crossed Jessica’s mind that Jackson may have been trying to be nice when he referred to her as “threat,” instead of labeling her as the casting debacle she was.

Anyway, time was wasted showing the results of the Double Eviction HOH and POV comps...but not before we had to sit through another nauseating clip of Tommy doing a bad Macaulay Culkin “hands-on-cheeks Home Alone” impersonation when Julie officially announced the DE to the HGs. More wasted time showing us what we already know—HOH winner Nicole coveting the F4 pact (that still does not have a name) allowing Jackson to ensure she nominates Christie/Tommy during the following few minutes they had and Cliff (a man of his word) honoring that same nameless alliance who decided NOT to use the Veto. Christie gets evicted. YEA!!

The only new scene we got to see is a wailing Nicole sobbing to herself that “she’s not athletic, but she can still solve a ‘friggin’ puzzle.” Well, any BB fan who also watches Survivor was saying to themselves, “AHHH, OK, so what else is new...?”

Oh, let’s not forget Nicole shouting “who wants to see my HOH room?!” With ultrasensitive Nicole, Holly fresh off her emotional breakdown with Jackson, and Tommy...well being Tommy, we saw more H20 spewing in the HOH room than Hurricane Dorian on the Carolina coast. Everyone gushed over her family photos. Quite frankly, Nicole could have held up a framed photo of the “Walking Dead” zombies, and the phony-baloneys would have slobbered over how “adorable” her family is.

Finally, we are ready for the HOH competition. But the Pats/Steeler game is ready to start—what do I watch? When last season’s HGs Loser C and his fiancée Countess Dracula were announced to host the comp, my decision was made—flip to the football game and I’ll catch the last half of the episode the following morning on the CBS website. I call Swaggy C “Loser C” because IMO anyone who is over the age of 21 who feels the burning need and desire to publicly have to go by some nickname is a monumental Loser in my mind. And “Countess Dracula” for the obvious reference when Bayleigh LITERALLY spit BLOOD when trying to debate her point last season.

The rest of the episode I watched this morning via the internet.

The HOH comp was BBFlix with everyone except outgoing HOH Nicole competing. I’ll spare the round-by-round play-by-play because Jackson not only won the competition, he smoked the competition. I believe Cliff finished second, but it’s irrelevant because no one else was close. Love ‘em or hate ‘em, Jackson is a stud in the game of BB. Jackson was so pumped he nearly squeezed the snot out of Loser C using his arms as a human Python...prompting a horrified Countess Dracula to fearfully back away from Jackson as if he was a garlic bulb in direct sunlight.

After mopping up the phony drool off the floor fresh from the fake embellishment over meeting two of the more irrelevant HGs from the game last season, normally we would be treated to a good 30 minutes or more of the social sparring, campaigning, and interpersonal jockeying that goes on with vulnerable HGs promising the HOH everything from season long safety to their first born to avoid the block. Instead, we got less than five minutes of Tommy throwing Cliff/Nicole under the bus to a smirking Jackson, and Nicole lamenting in the DR that viewers watching the show are saying (and appropriately so, I might add) why the heck did she not take a shot to break up the power showmance when she had the opportunity? The next scene was Jackson’s Frankenstein forehead poking out from behind the door of the RV room, “It’s time for nomination ceremony, Y’all.” He nominates Cliff and Tommy, with Tommy as his target...Surprise; Surprise.

So, tune in Wednesday night when the POV Comic Book competition (that comp was announced last Thursday) will be used to save either Cliff or Tommy at 8:00pm Eastern/7:00om Central on Biiiiiiiiiiig Brotheeeeeeeer!

kingfish 20653 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-19, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB21 List #10"
Good luck to J-Bug on getting her TV back. I would be having the DT's in my recliner if I were her. I would be found weeks later when the stench of my decaying body alerted a neighbor to call the police, with a metaphorical needle (in this case a dead TV) in my arm.

Great eviction night, Nicole won HOH and Jess and Christie were booted. And one of the duos was broken up.

We won't know who is safe until we know who the new HOH is but based on no or at least very faulty reasoning, this is a list from safest to most in danger of being next to go.

And since the odds are one out of five that any specific one of the will win, the danger of each is assessed based on the assumption that this person doesn't win the next HOH.

Starting with safest;

Tommy. If Cliff or Nicole win HOH, Tommy is safe, they'll nominate Holly and Jackson, and a tie breaker would go to evict one of the two, Jackson first (the challenge hound) but if he wins veto, then Holly. If H&J win HOH, I expect they'll probably want to break up Cliff and Nicole.

Cliff. If Nicole wins HOH, Cliff is safe. She'll also nominate Holly and Jackson, and a tie breaker would go to evict one of the two, Jackson first but if he wins veto, Holly

But if Tommy wins HOH, who knows what he'll do. He may want to nominate Nicole to avenge Christie's eviction, but as he's by himself now he should be looking for safety, possibly with Holly and Jackson. But with the last words of Christie still ringing in his ears that Jackson will win it all, he might feel he has to put that duo up. If he does that his vote should there be a tie-breaker one of the two, Jackson first but if he wins veto, Holly.

Nicole, She's in the same position as Cliff, except that she did get Christie evicted so there is a little more chance that Tommy would put her up. Probably not, I think, I'm leaning in the direction of Tommy putting up H&J, but who knows with him.

Holly. If either Nicole, Cliff, or (I think) Tommy win HOH, H&J go up, and the tie breaker goes to evict Jackson.

Jackson. All arrows point to Jackson going next unless he or Holly win HOH. Or if he can get himself off the block (or if BB generates a break for him). He has shown that he can take physical challenges, and Holly has a decent shot at challenges also.

09-09-19, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB21 List #10"
(call down to desk)

Please reverse that order.

09-09-19, 01:25 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB21 List #10"
Hey Kingfish,
Didn’t get to read your post until this morning (after I had finished watching last night’s episode.) With the HOH result official, a response on your predictions is a moot point, but still a vey good assessment of the F5.

Had Tommy won HOH, I agree he most likely nominates Jackson/Holly.

Had Holly won HOH, we’re looking at the same result shown last night...Tommy/Cliff on the block.

I also agree, Jackson was most at risk because had he failed to win a comp this week, he absolutely becomes the seventh Juror. But we know now he is guaranteed the F4.

My only disagreement with your predictions/assessments is if Cliff won HOH, I do not believe he nominates Jackson/Holly. Whereas, that would be the best game move for him (and Nicole,) as a husband and father with his integrity under the scrutiny of millions and millions of viewers, I do believe he honors the F4 deal (as he did when he won the last POV) and targets Tommy. Considering what an emotional wreak Holly has been the past couple days, he probably puts Jackson next to Tommy. I doubt Jackson would have freaked out because Tommy is the obvious target and it really will all come down to who wins the POV anyway.

We were told on Thursday the POV Comp will be BB Comics. Handicapping the field, it would appear Tommy would be the odds-on-favorite to do really well and win that type of competition. If so, Cliff has as much chance surviving eviction as your Aggies did against Clemson on Saturday.

I know...OUCH, but hey, what would the Basher Forum be without taking a friendly jab at my pal, Kingfish.

09-11-19, 11:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB21 List #10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-19 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

It's moot, as you say, but Cliff IMO understands that his winning would get him all the respect he would need, and playing a fools' game of integrity would only get him a fools' reputation. I don't think he's a fool, but maybe he'll get a chance to show us next week.

I can't handicap the POV comp other than to make a wild assed guess that the mentally advantaged players would have an edge? Which could be any of them. Even Jackson.

But I'd give it to Nicole, mainly because of the interesting situation that would set up. If she won she would take Cliff off the block leaving only Holly as a possible replacement. I'm very sure that she (Nicole) would figure this out, and if not that cliff would point it out, and if all else failed, that someone in the diary room would mention it.

The talking sports heads (and a dumbass A&M O-lineman) kept saying that the Aggies had a chance at Clemson. But it's always best to check the line in Vegas, they don't fool around with BS. And no one picked the Aggies. So, it was a disappointment but it wasn't a surprise. The good side is that if you're going to lose a game, it's best to lose it early in the season. The bad news is that A&M still has to play Alabama, Auburn, and LSU.

Rough schedule.

09-12-19, 01:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB21 List #10"
With only five HGs remaining, not a whole lot to “figure out” proposed DR "intervention" notwithstanding. Whoever won POV, any decision would have resulted in an obvious replacement nominee. Heck, last night we heard/saw even Jackson able to connect the dots faster than he could devour a watermelon.

Nicole has to be licking her chops over a potential Holly eviction. She’s darn near guaranteed a seat in the F2 with Holly's departure. Even though both Nicole and Cliff would vote to evict Holly, Jackson would feel MORE burnt by Cliff’s vote. For Cliff, evicting Holly would mean he’s banking on the fact the duo of Nicole/Cliff will outperform Jackson/Tommy in the remaining competitions. I agree with you when you say you don’t think Cliff’s a fool--yet he would have to be a fool to think he and Nicole would stand a better chance winning comps over Jackson/Tommy...especially with how Holly has been performing as of late. Also, should Cliff convince Nicole that Tommy’s more of a threat than Holly (which I believe he is) and they cut Tommy loose, Jackson would choose Cliff over Nicole should he have to decide between the two of them later.

Once again, for Nicole it’s pretty blatant to evict Holly. In Cliff’s case, he’ll need to use every ounce of his Engineering brain to analyze every potential scenario and realize evicting Tommy would give him a couple more options than just hoping Nicole/Cliff can run the table with the remaining competitions.

You’re right about A&M’s brutal schedule. They also have to face Georgia...Georgia and LSU on the road to end the season. And yes, if you have a blemish on your record it’s best to lose early...unless of course you’re Alabama. Obviously, referencing a couple seasons ago when the Tide’s lone loss was the LAST GAME of the season. Heck, that loss even knocked them out from playing for the SEC Championship!! I suspect while Alabama was back at home sitting on their asses WATCHING Championship Saturday, Sourpuss Saban used the downtime to campaign to the Committee and convince them to select Bama for the College Playoffs anyway...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •