The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-19, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #9"
OK, the whole bloomin’ House darn near has an orgy over a smart aleck, snarky robot you can barely understand...yet, many will end up bellyaching in the DR after he completes his mission—to insult the HGs. AHHHH, did they think Zingbot would come into the House for any other reason while everyone was acting obnoxiously rambunctious like a bunch of 4-year olds on Christmas morning??

HOLLY – Continues to play a very steady game. She’s in the last remaining showmance, and the first two-time HOH this season, yet no one is targeting her as a major threat. She got over a bump in the road when watching her F2 partner (Kat) get evicted, only to hit another finding out her HOH reign would be minimized by a “Prankster.” She took it in stride and had a flawless HOH week even with that curve. She’s a head-up player who has what it takes to get to the end and is likable enough to garnish Jury votes.

TOMMY – As much sunshine as I’ve blown up Holly’s fanny, if Tommy gets to the F2, I would vote for him to win regardless who he is sitting next to. He continues to be well-connected with everyone in the House. Winning key comps down the stretch is not outside the realm of possibility for this savvy player. I’m getting this feeling the two couples (Holly/Jackson and Tommy/Christie) may be our F4 for this season. It’s a scenario that could play out quite favorably for Tommy.

JACKSON – Yes, Holly is wearing the pants in the showmance...but Jackson’s competition prowess as of late is as big a reason as any for the way the past three weeks went down. Add this week’s POV victory to his growing list of wins. That win made Eviction Night a foregone conclusion. I get we have BB viewers who continuously poo-poo competitions, but they remain a factor and are not going away. With that said, I believe Jackson will persist in the comps and continue to influence the game.

CLIFF – Has been lurking in the background these past couple weeks. Probably not a bad strategy for his game at this moment in time, but the lack of proactivity equates to a lower weekly ranking. Still, if you analyze his entire body of work for the whole season, he could make a strong case if he’s one of the last two standing.

CHRISTIE – Caught a break with Nick not using his Prankster power in the best possible way to keep him safe (which would have ultimately ended Christie’s game.) Yet, Nick’s decision to make his nomination personal as opposed to best game strategy can still be contributed to Christie’s Taco Tuesday gameplay. Sure didn’t take her long to renege on her deal/promise to Holly/Jackson. Even so, as an appetizing meat shield she could advance further.

NICOLE – Her only real relevance this week was the pie punishment. Granted, she’s getting a tremendous amount of mileage in the game by floating/getting carried...but her “floating” is merely the byproduct of a subpar game. That nonsense with the clowns in the mirror was a waste of TV time.

JESSICA – What I said about Nicole’s relevance (or lack of it)...ditto for Jessica. Jess gets spared the bottom feeder this week thanks to a visit from Zingbot.

ZINGBOT – Easily the weakest and lamest Zingbot installment ever. Cliff is overweight; Jessica is boring; Nicole is socially challenged; Jackson is a douche; Nick has a bad haircut; Christie chews like a cow; Holly is old (considering how CBS casts, I suppose 31 is “old;”) and Tommy is an embellisher. Really?? What a feeble effort! Below are my personal ZINGS for each HG. Not saying they’re the greatest, but a hellava lot better than what we heard from Zingbot.

TOMMY, as a Broadway performer you would like to win a Tony Award; but as a BB performer, you’re a lock to win...a Phoney Award. ZING!

JESSICA, you’re an attractive plus size model...too bad you’re playing an unattractive minus size game. ZING!

CLIFF, if the dance moves you’ve shown us were “before the wife...” you’re lucky to have a wife. ZING!

HOLLY, I hope you are satisfied with your showmance, considering you are second “banana” to...“watermelons.” ZING!

CHRISTIE, is your sister a cat? The way you swear on her life...she must have nine of them. ZING!

JACKSON, you’ve had a couple hook-ups this season; oh, that’s right, you’re not playing checkers, you’re playing...the field. ZING!

NICOLE, I have nothing for you...Zingbot only zings HGs who play Big Brother. ZING!

NICK, we know you are looking forward to continuing your relationship outside the House; I hope your parents like...Tommy! ZING!!

EVICTED

NICK – Considering what went down the prior week, his chances of being nominated this week were great regardless who won HOH. America threw him a life vest voting him the Prankster, but reacted more with anger/emotion than smarts/strategy when he nominated Christie. Had he chosen Jessica to sit next to, he would have had more of a fighting chance. Even though he played the game proactively, I did not care for him one bit as a person...so good riddance.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB21 List #9 kingfish 08-30-19 1
   RE: BB21 List #9 Aruba 08-31-19 2
       RE: BB21 List #9 kingfish 08-31-19 3
           RE: BB21 List #9 Aruba 09-01-19 4
               RE: BB21 List #9 kingfish 09-01-19 5
                   RE: BB21 List #9 Aruba 09-02-19 6
                       RE: BB21 List #9 kingfish 09-02-19 7
                           RE: BB21 List #9 Aruba 09-04-19 8
                               RE: BB21 List #9 kingfish 09-04-19 9
                               RE: BB21 List #9 kingfish 09-05-19 10
                                   RE: BB21 List #9 Aruba 09-06-19 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-19, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB21 List #9"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-19 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

Just like I said, Nick was going to go next (shut up!)

Anyway, I have to adjust next weeks ouster too, because I see this HOH challenge as going to Nicole, these endurance challenges should favor the small body.

And it was nice to see Kat again. With all the derogatory stuff we say about BB casting, she was a home run. My gosh what a beautiful woman, and such fun to watch her natural behavior. She has for me that Marilyn Monroe extra natural personality appeal, plus a body that doesn't stop.

Yes, I'm a letch. This is why;

And, adding to her appeal to me, she was apparently one of the NASCAR girls that decorated the winners ceremony.

I am now watching BB mainly to see the Jury house segments.

Now that I'm done with that (I'm not).

1. Holly: Yeah, she deserves to me at the top of the list at the moment. I have a feeling that if Nicole wins HOH this may change next week, but maybe not, she's smart.

2. Nicole: She's sneaky smart. She's turning floating into a possibly winning game strategy. At least she seems to be generating Jury votes. Also she deduced that there was more to Christie and Tommy's relation ship than being neighbors, just from subtle clues. A regular Sherlock Holmes. Basically, that they are a real duo, not romantically, but just as real in terms of a 2 person vote bloc.

3. Cliff. The dude abides.

4. Jess. After Tommy and Christie go, who will protect Jess? No one. (Not gonna address the "Meat Shield" comment, just not gonna touch it. Except to say...no, not gonna say it. You did it for me, and that's enough.)

4. Tommy; After Christie goes, he will have no future.

5. Christie; Prediction, Nicole will win HOH, Jackson and Holly will be on the block, and Jackson will go unless he wins VETO, and if that happens Christie will be the boot.

6. Jackson (I guess). I think he's be up on the block, he very well may win VETO, but if he doesn't continue his VETO run, he's probably gone.

All this is predicated on Nicole winning HOH, and Vegas probably disagrees. Not the first time.

NICK. Dufus. Only one person can win. Agreements are ephemeral. Relying on agreements is a classic and usually fatal BB (or Survivor) error. Your departure was inevitable.

Zingbot is dated, unfunny, lame, annoying, and all the things you said, ARUBA, just not worth the camera time. Neither is that stupid OTEV. Ha ha, that's Veto backwards. Ha Ha. So funny. Who in the world came up with that stupid idea.

Particularly annoying about both is that screechy voice (why do they think that's entertaining?), but coming in a close second is the material. Lame lame lame. Triple Lame. You did a much better job.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-31-19, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB21 List #9"
Thank you for sharing the pic! *HEAVY Sigh!!*

Jack may need to do a whole lot of convincing to Ana-LEAST that he wasn’t boinking Kat while they were both secluded at that remote location having the Jury House all to themselves for a week.

Vegas may disagree, but your HOH comp prediction has merit. You are dead on with your assessment that the competition favors the smaller/compact body type who weighs less. I’m going to take your prediction a step further and presume HOW Nicole gets off the snide and could very well win her first competition of the season.

Keeping with the favored body type analysis, I could see Nicole and Tommy as the last two standing on the wall. Even though Tommy’s dancer legs would make him the favorite between the two, Nicole will then beg, borrow, and deal (throwing in a boatload of tears for good measure) asking Tommy to PLEEEEASE give her the HOH because she has not won anything yet...she misses home...wants the letter...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...Blah, Blah, Blah... Tommy will concede; but to prove chivalry IS dead in the BB House, it comes with a condition. He must get a promise/guarantee from Nicole that she will not put him up. Nicole agrees; Tommy jumps off; and hands the HOH to her.

Should your HOH prediction come to fruition, I do not see the Shomance breaking up under Nicole’s reign. I couldn’t imagine Nicole NOT putting up Christie as her only target; especially after what Christie did to blow up her confidant (Nick’s) game resulting in his eviction. The best part of this hypothetical situation, is at least Cliff would remain safe under Nicole’s HOH...but the infamous and dreaded Double Eviction might be his undoing.

Also, you know Holly would be all over Nicole like a fly on doggie do-do talking into her ear 24/7 how a Nicole/Cliff/Holly/Jackson F4 would be much safer and advantageous than joining forces with the other duo (Christie/Tommy.) As you so accurately stated, this is all predicated on Nicole being HOH.

IDK, I’m feeling fairly certain everyone in the House suspects there’s a whole lot more between Christie and Tommy. A REAL Sherlock Holmes would have made that deduction LONG BEFORE Tommy was forced to show his hand in choosing between Christie and Nick. Tommy not even wavering to pick Christie over Nick is more than just a “subtle clue,” it’s a slam dunk certainty as to their “secret” relationship...at least from my perspective.

If there is one word to define Nick, you hit the nail right on the head...DUFUS. LOL, well done my man.

And YES, OTEV is as much (if not MORE) annoying than Zingbot. I get the screechy voice to make Zingbot sound robotic, but it makes absolutely no sense to do that with OTEV. To answer your question, “Who came up with that stupid idea?” Answer—the same Bozos who cast for BB and Survivor. Nuff said.

08-31-19, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 List #9"
I like your idea that the last two on the wall will be Nicole and Tommy. I kinda think that Tommy won't handle the rain and who knows what else the game throws at them on the wall, and may just give up before her. But you right, his physique and training should serve him well.

I also suspect that the diary room will have done it's best to favor an Nicole HOH outcome. She hasn't won any comps yet, and the producers seem to prefer HOH winners that will shake up the status quo. There is no chance that Jess or Cliff will outlast the others, And a win by Jackson would only continue his and Holly's dominance. I think that diary room would want Jackson and Holly to go up together, and either Nicole or Christie might do that, she's smart and should know that duos have to be broken up.

It's also possible that Nicole would put Tommy and Christie up for the same reason. But they have been in a loose (and getting looser) alliance, so of the two duos, I would imagine that she would target Holly and Jackson.

Also, the rest of the house aren't Sherlocks. Nicole is. And she keeps her thoughts and deductions to herself. My suspicion is that the longer they keep Nicole around, the more dangerous she becomes. Same is true with Cliff, although those two would be each other's worst F2 partner.

09-01-19, 09:17 AM (EST)
4. "RE: BB21 List #9"
True, we only saw a small sample of what the HOH Comp entails. Not sure how drastically they will make the wall lean forward. With some of the prior endurance competitions, they had the apparatus leaning over at a 45-degree angle putting a premium on arms and upper body strength.

I would think any DR sessions from players pertaining to the HOH Comp will be conducted after the competition is over, so not sure what you mean by “the DR will do its best to favor a Nicole HOH outcome?” Not only do I agree Jess or Cliff will not outlast the others, I’ll eat my hat if they are not the first two to drop. I am also in agreement that Christie puts up Jackson and Holly if she’s HOH; but I’m still steadfast in my belief Nicole puts up Christie if the decision is hers. Should she put up Jackson or Holly, it would be as a pawn to sit next to her primary target (Christie.)

I would be psyched with a Cliff/Nicole F2 on Finale Night, even though it would be anticlimactic because I think Cliff would win hands down. Unless Nicole could notch a couple comp wins during the following remaining weeks, the only HG I see her realistically beating in the Finals would be Jessica.

Golfing great Lee Trevino used to say, “You drive for show; you putt for dough.” Thoughts and deductions shared with the viewers in the DR are for show; how you play the game outside the DR among the other HGs is for the dough. Viewers don’t vote for the winner; HGs do. At this latter stage of the game, you’re not doing yourself any favors keeping thoughts to yourself for the viewers. As impressed as you are with her deductions, Nicole needs to parley them as resume builders to the HGs if she has any aspirations to secure potential Jury votes and win the game.

09-01-19, 09:47 AM (EST)
5. "RE: BB21 List #9"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-19 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

The diary room interviews are conducted through out the course of the season, including before and after all comps. Their influence in regard to “the DR will do its best to favor a Nicole HOH outcome" would be limited to planting thoughts in their heads as to who is plotting what, who is an enemy they might not know about, and any sort of fake news that might affect their thinking. How this might affect the comp would thus be limited to deals made on the wall, and how hard they would fight. That would be the best they could do, and I believe they would be in favor of a Nicole HOH.

I agree, Cliff would probably win a Nicole/Cliff F2. It might be close though, there isn't any rule that juries have to base their decision on a checklist of achievements, although some surely will. They vote emotionally as well.

In the diary room interviews aren't solely for amusing/informing the viewing audience, they are also the main means of influencing the Diary Room interviewees. Aside from designing comps to favor one or the other (which is a very limited tool for production because those elaborate comps have to be designed before the season begins), the Diary Room is just about the only way producers have of influencing events. There are some house guests that are more susceptible to suggestive influences than others, Christie and Jack this season are prime examples. They both seem to have come up with ideas and accusations that had no basis otherwise. Of course we only see an edited version of their life there, but they seem to have arrived at some mysterious otherwise inexplicable conclusions.

BTW, I really like this thread, because every time I scroll thru it I see Kat again. (disclaimer - this picture is also my PC desktop screensaver).

09-02-19, 12:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BB21 List #9"
If I knew how to put pictures into these posts, I’d be happy to provide you even more “screensaver” material.

My knee-jerk reaction right now is to smack both of us on the head for jinxing Nicole with our “predictions;” but then again, it’s Nicole we’re talking about. If Production wanted to “influence” a Nicole HOH win outcome and use the DR to “suggest” a Jackson/Holly nomination, having a wall endurance comp was not the best tool to serve that purpose. Even though it was a competition that favored Nicole, it would be more easy-peasy to just have a Q&A or memory comp and use the DR to “influence” the outcome. We know there are viewers (who will be nameless that this moment) who’ve climaxed over such conspiracies a hundred times over.

Bottom line, no way I believe Production wanted the same power duo to control three consecutive weeks at this crucial stage of the game, but as you accurately assessed, twists, comps, formats and expect the unexpected have been designed and determined before the season begins. Thus, the season is allowed to play out and have the chips fall where they may.

Happy Labor Day!

09-02-19, 11:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB21 List #9"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-19 AT 00:53 AM (EST)

When you are writing a post, hit the Preview button. THe three lines above the post block (the first one starts "HTML Tags Enabled...") become 4 lines, and the third starts "File Upload Enabled...". Click that and that's your path to uploading pictures. Usually Jpegs or Gifs. Hit the Browse to search you computer (you do have to have the picture somewhere on you computer), and follow instruction you see.

But no need for my sake, That shot of Kat is all I need to keep me happy.

And hey, no need to hurt yourself just because you guessed wrong. I certainly don't feel bad, Nicole and Tommy were two of the last three. And you were correct with your observation that upper body strength might prevail.

Again, we have the Un-Oscar going to Jess for the fakiest straight from Telemundo acting in her fall from the wall. She could sweep the dumbass award as well for falling for Michie's line. Her main competition was Michie who fell for Christie's acting.

I agree whole heartedly that production did not want the holly/Michie team to win back to back to back HOHs. It will be allowed to play out, but the diary room will be the scene of suggestive manipulation for the weak minded.

Another reason I like Nicole is that even with her phobias, I think that she doesn't seem too susceptible to things like that. I might be wrong, they might have helped her with her sleuthy deductions. If so, they were for naught. Didn't save anyone.

Labor Day - burgers, baseball, and beer. And a hot day in the sun. Hope you enjoyed yours.

09-04-19, 08:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: BB21 List #9"
"Telemundo acting..." WAY too hysterical! LMAO!!

As for Jackson; not sure he is falling for Christie's acting as much as he's falling for what's beneath the sheets in the HOH room. If it's the former—yes, DUMBASS. If it’s the latter—can hardly blame him.

But after Sunday’s telecast, the REAL Dumbass Award recipient goes to Production for tossing even a morsel of sympathy falling for the obnoxious carrying on by Christie and Nichole. Did Production REALLY believe it would minimize the two emotional train wrecks from getting worse by saying, “BB Loves You?!” You don’t need a PhD in parenting to know ANY attempt to overly pacify a carrying-on baby or toddler will NOT defuse the situation...but will actually further enable it.

I say this with a firm belief a huge majority of the viewers who have lasted this long into the season are SOOOOO friggin’ over Christie’s embellishing theatrics. Thus, the Dumbass Award is appropriately awarded to Production for falling for that spectacle and furthering that immature and pathetic behavior.

09-04-19, 10:08 AM (EST)
9. "RE: BB21 List #9"
Let's face it, there are plenty of deserving nominees for this season's Dumbass award. So many that it's not even a competition anymore. It's a group award.

09-05-19, 07:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BB21 List #9"
I am forced to change my Prediction For Eviction (a PFE, if you will), and am forced to chose between Jess and Cliff with Holly, Nicole, Christy and Tommy voting, and Jackson as the tie breaker. it's a toss up as I see it.

If they're smart, they'll vote Cliff out. He is intelligent and is less manipulatable than Jess, making him the more dangerous of the two.

Situation being that there is the alliance of Holly, Jackson, Nicole, and Cliff (the HJNC alliance)

Jess is a mess. But she could be a meat shield (I hate myself for saying that about her, she's a lot of meat). Somehow I don't think that will be a factor in this vote.

Nicole will be torn, I think she'll vote to keep Cliff, because I think she'll realize that she will need his wilyness to defeat the duo factions of Holly/Jackson and Christy/Tommy, and because of her latest alliance with HJNC ally Cliff. Hard to say though, because she is close to Jess.

I would think that Holly would vote to keep her HJNC ally Cliff.

Tommy/Christie. The will probably vote together, although both have shown small signs of intra duo-independence. I think they both feel closer to Cliff. So a wild-Asse guess would be that they vote Jess out. But if they know or suspect that he's in the HJNC alliance, they'll probably vote against him.

If Tommy/Christie vote to keep Jess, and/or if they need a tie breaker, Jackson will vote to keep Cliff.

I don't think that there's a solid choice here, but leaning toward Jess going tonight. I would certainly like to see that outcome.

09-06-19, 05:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BB21 List #9"
Hey Kingfish,

Didn’t get to reading your last post on this thread until this morning (after last night’s episode.) Your predicted assessment with the thought process of the voters was on target. The only “toss-up” in my mind going into the Double Eviction episode was whether Jessica gets evicted by unanimous vote, or if Jackson would have to break the tie. Either way I felt 99% sure Jessica was gonzo.

I was happy to see that outcome as well. Only regret is NOT being able to watch Jessica attempt to hang onto the swinging rope while competing in the advertised BB Comic POV. Now, THAT would have been worth the price of admission. LOL.

On a side note...Good Luck to your Aggies vs. #1 Clemson tomorrow. With the #1 QB AND the #1 RB in the nation, A&M may need to put up 50+ points just to keep pace.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •