The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-03-19, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #5"
One of your more lackluster weeks in the Big Brother House. The reason for being lackluster was because (with the possible exception of Tommy) you knew bloody well the HOH was going to be won by a female HG given the sheer format of that comp...and it was blatantly obvious that female would NOT be pathetically inept Jessica or Nicole...making this week boringly predictable. Consequently, my “Top Dog” is once again—VACANT.

#1) - VACANT

CHRISTIE – Even though “#1” is NOT next to Christie’s name, she continues to be ranked high because she was very much involved with everything that went down this week. The only HG she is not well-connected with is Nick...and should Nick win HOH, her Whacktivity Power can be the neutralizer as it was last week when Cliff was HOH. Actually, if nominated, she probably does not have to use her Power because she would escape an eviction vote regardless who she sits next to. For all those reasons, Christie remains highly ranked...not to be confused with a #1 – Top Dog.

HOLLY – Well-earned win in the HOH comp. When the Power Alliance was being put together on Day 1 or 2, THAT is exactly what the alliance makers had in mind—domination in the competitions! And that’s precisely how the strategy is playing out thus far. Her “puppet-on-a-string” nominations made for a ho-hum week. Fortunately, Jackson gave her the space needed to step out of their showmance and handle the week as HOH. I also moved her up for her smart F2 deal with Kathryn. I suspect the line will become lengthy with those also calling on Kat’s services as a dream goat, but Holly making the deal first has a greater chance of Kat honoring the agreement.

TOMMY – His role as choreographer for the shown dance routine is just the latest example of how well-connected he is with EVERYONE. It’s wonderful for Tommy to prance around the House like the social butterfly he is, but riding on the coattails of the dominant alliance will most likely not be enough to win with the other more proactive members in the alliance building a more convincing resume. Because he was very likable right from the get go, no one is suspecting him a driving force of stirring the pot with Christie. As long as Christie is not in any immediate risk, he should continue to coast along.

CLIFF – Appears his wheeling and dealing while HOH last week has paid off for the time being. Provided the best moment during this drab week with his discussion with Kathryn over conspiracy theories; i.e. lunar moon landing. LOL Absolutely hysterical...mainly because that topic has been discussed at length on these Boards. It is no accident an intelligent Petroleum Engineer would take the appropriate stand to counter those silly unproven theories.

KATHRYN – And it’s also no accident a dingbat like Kat would insist on donkey-dust conspiracies without a shred of proof in half a century! The Six-Shooters have exposed some early cracks, and Kat has been at the right place at the right time to fall into those cracks. Although a birdbrain, I give her credit for taking full advantage of what has fallen to her. She deserves kudos as well for her F2 deal with Holly.

JACK-OFF – When it was all but certain Bella would be evicted, Nick lamented the House is giving the win to Jack. Not sure I would go to that extreme, but it certainly appears he’s navigating through the game covered with a coat of Teflon, because (with the exception of Cliff) no one really wants to take a serious shot at him. So, he continues to be very much in the mix even though he has not proactively done a whole lot since his HOH reign.

JACKSON – Goes from a Have-Not to the comfort of the HOH room (compliments of Holly.) Not sure why Ana-Least was getting her panties (if she’s wearing any) all ruffled up over Jackson cheering Holly on? He has every right to support his BB girlfriend. His button also got pushed when he was erroneously accused of running Holly’s HOH. The dude needs to take a breath and not allow bimbos to rattle his cage. Fortunately, his showmance AND bromance both remain solid.

NICK – Way to come through with the POV when he ABSOLUTELY had to have it. Used his newfound safety to try to get back in with the Six, but does not appear to have been successful. This HOH is a must win because if any of the Six-Shooters win the comp, they will most likely use the dastardly backdoor approach on him this week.

ANA-LEAST – I give her kudos for hanging on for over two hours in the HOH comp even though it was favored for someone like her. She’s still Ana-Least being the “least” relevant out of the Six-Shooters...unless one regards laying on her back for Jack is “relevant.” Whereas it may certainly be relevant for HER, not so for the entire alliance. This was the best opportunity she had to win HOH and prove her worth to the alliance—but came up short. BTW, just because you laid on your back for Jack when he was HOH, it doesn’t mean EVERY HOH is a showmance packaged deal.

NICOLE – Another stellar selection from the CBS casting department. CBS Production flat-out SUCKS. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. It’s one thing for Ana-Least to be irrelevant; but when you’re just as irrelevant and on the wrong side of the Power Alliance, a target stays painted on your back. Fortunately, this HOH is not one putting someone pathetically inept at a disadvantage...so she’s got a sporting chance to win this one.

JESSICA – What I said for Nicole—ditto for Jessica; but probably a bit worse. At least Nicole would have gotten her hand on one of those sheep. Jessica’s effort (if you want to call it that) was pitifully embarrassing.

EVICTED

SAM – Condemned by association. While his loyalty to those he was closest to is an admirable trait as a PERSON, as a BB HG it can get you evicted as we saw on Thursday. I give him props for going down swinging. Whether the seeds he’s sown will germinate into House chaos all depends on who wins HOH. With Sam out of the House, Production can now move the knob in the DR up to a normal volume setting.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB21 List #5 kingfish 08-03-19 1
   RE: BB21 List #5 Aruba 08-04-19 2
       RE: BB21 List #5 kingfish 08-04-19 3
           RE: BB21 List #5 Aruba 08-05-19 4
               RE: BB21 List #5 kingfish 08-05-19 5
                   RE: BB21 List #5 Aruba 08-06-19 6
                       RE: BB21 List #5 kingfish 08-06-19 7
                           RE: BB21 List #5 Aruba 08-07-19 8
                               RE: BB21 List #5 kingfish 08-08-19 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-19, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB21 List #5"
Glad you should mention it, because coincidentally I was picturing Analisa without panties.

And Holly has been growing on me too.

And of course, Kat, what she lacks in intellectual capacity she makes up in fantasy imagining. It was comical watching her and Tommy hugging, kinda like Sony and Cher.

And even little Nicole, her diary room interviews are interesting enough to tip my hat in her direction. She'd be fun to know. And I agree that she might do well in latest HOH challenge.

I kinda think Cliff might also do well, Pet. E. at A&M is no joke, and to master deep water directional drilling as a professional should mean that he has quite a talent for attention to detail.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-04-19, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB21 List #5"
I liked Holly from the beginning. She would be better off without Jackson in the House. Her and Kat would be a good duo that could go far.

Kat is the BB Mata Hari. It’s been tried before, but those before her who tried burning the candles at both ends ultimately got burnt in the middle. I think she may possibly be able to pull it off this season with a House of mostly immature players.

Nicole is endearing in a geeky kind of way. I’m sticking with my preseason assessment of last season’s Scottie with boobies...but Scottie was able to hold his own in competitions. Nicole has been a joke, but I’m totally pulling for her to win tonight’s HOH. Then again, if she wins will it be HER HOH or will she become a human wishbone and be pulled at both sides doing what others want her to do?

Sorry, but you lost me with your last sentence when you mentioned “Pet. E. at A&M.”

08-04-19, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 List #5"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-19 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Petroleum Engineering at Texas A&M. Along with the University of Texas, these are the top 2019 Pet. E. schools in the nation, beating out Stanford and the Colorado School of Mines (no slouches either). It is coincidental (or maybe not so coincidental) that both are in Texas.

I haven't read his bio (or that of any of them) but he's mentioned his professional specialty on the show, and is the reason given for his extensive traveling. His Alma Mater is displayed on his T-Shirts, and he's often seen giving the Johnny Manziel "money" hand gesture. The teddy bear Texan is a sharp dude, at least when it comes to the oil "bidness"

08-05-19, 07:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: BB21 List #5"
OH, OK...thanks for the clarification. Actually, it does make perfect sense to me the top Pet. E. schools are located in Texas. I recall quite a few former BB HGs sporting Aggie attire...maybe there’s a casting studio close to A&M’s campus?

I agree, Cliff is a smart fellow. You could probably take the collective IQs of all the other HGs; double the number...and Cliff would STILL have it beat! I don’t remember Manziel’s “money” hand gesture so I was wondering what Cliff was doing. I thought it might have some personal meaning with his wife/family, but as an A&M alumni the Manziel connection makes sense.

08-05-19, 09:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BB21 List #5"
Did Kat just talk her way out of being evicted? Be danged if I could really follow all of that yelling, but it seemed as if Kat convinced Christie that Jack made up stuff just to swing the vote her way, then Christie swayed the rest of the house to keep the vote on Sam? Or something along those lines. If she did, nice job.

Just to beat this cliff thing to death, he's also wearing what appears to be an Aggie senior ring on his right hand. It could be a different school's ring, but the Aggie ring doesn't have a stone (unless it was customized later in life) and that hunk of gold looks for all the world like an Aggie mega-nugget.

08-06-19, 07:56 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB21 List #5"
I agree; it wasn’t easy trying to follow all that commotion. Although I thought Kat “wept” her way out of eviction more than “talked” her way out of it. Either way, Christie was very much involved in trying to keep the six together which propelled the others to not go against the majority. From my vantage point, I also gave an assist to Tommy as well. He’s been going out of his way trying to be a voice of reason among the Power Alliance. Again, this is just my opinion, but I thought Jackson walked away with more egg on his face than Jack as a result of the blowup.

Speaking of Cliff, I thought it was somewhat telling they allowed Cliff in the room while the Six Shooters were hashing it out. Perhaps I may be overanalyzing, but it certainly bodes well for your Aggie that he was included with that side of the House during their pow-wow. I’ll have to take a closer look at his hands to see the ring you are talking about. I figured he might be wearing his wedding band, although wedding rings do look a whole lot different than college class rings.

08-06-19, 10:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: BB21 List #5"
Aggie Ring - right hand, wedding ring - left hand.

Talking/yelling/interrupting/denying/accusing/jumping up and down while Cliff was there was strange. I'm guessing they just couldn't restrain themselves when they should have. Especially Jack. Still thinking there's something strange about him, his physical reactions were just not normal.

Kat did do her weepy act, and maybe it had some influence on Christy, Tommy and the girls, but I agree that it finally came down to listening to the voices of reason, Tommy and Christy. When Tommy stops his pirouetting, he can seem reasonable.

08-07-19, 08:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: BB21 List #5"
I agree with you on all counts.

Jack is one weird bird; but the other guy he's up on the block with ain't exactly role model material either.

08-08-19, 01:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB21 List #5"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-19 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-08-19 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Gotta bump Jess a bit in my estimation for her HOH win, her eviction selections, and her Veto win. Not however for her diary room interviews which continue to reveal a teenage (in mentality) attitude. Also for the fact that she managed to annul Christie's special power. I'm guessing that that's the last we'll hear from her until she goes out the door though.

Once again I express my admiration to Kat for her carefree and delightful attitude. Not for her challenge prowess or strategic abilities, but while everybody else is caught up in downer dramas, she's still having fun. Kudos. I would have joined Michel on the sidelines if not for her.

PS; I got the feeling from the last episode that Kat's pulling our leg about the aliens thing. Or maybe the diary room mentioned that she looked nuts with that, and she decided to make like it was a joke, much as she has done with the "conspiring bitches" thing. Or, maybe she's trying to be a BB personality with a trope.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •