The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #4 REPOSTED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-29-19, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #4 REPOSTED"
I am reposting my Week #4 list due to the first posting being debauched with personal accusations and counteraccusations pertaining to prior threads. If you wish not to respond after reading the ranking, that is perfectly alright. If you do, please keep the discussion related to the ranking itself WITHOUT airing any dirty laundry. Thank you for your cooperation.

With the skank that been going on in the HOH bed prior to this week, if I was Cliff, the heck with the covers and sheets...I’d demand a new mattress and box spring, otherwise I’d be sleeping on the floor every night in the HOH room this past week.

CLIFF – Top Dog!...by MY definition, of course. Followed up his dominating Comeback win with a solid HOH victory. Pulled the right trigger having the nads to nominate Jack. He flushed out Ovi’s power by defeating him in the Comeback and he flushed out Jack’s power with his nomination. Getting hit with yet a THIRD power (Christie’s) was just too much and a cruel counterpunch to Cliff, but rolled with it considering what he had to work against. When he smartly realized, even if Jack was evicted, he still doesn’t have a majority in the House to counter the Power Alliance, his best option for the future was to use his HOH reign and Christie’s power to buy more time in the House. Skeptics may criticize Cliff for setting himself up for a Six Shooter backstab, but I think he may have been successful advancing to at least the Jury. Not a bad turnaround for a player who was a Dead Man walking to the Comeback Comp only a week ago.

CHRISTIE – Successfully retained her Power. Granted, Cliff was not bubbling with confidence at the prospect of Jess, Bella, and Nicole having to go up against the Six-Shooters in the next HOH Comp...but I give her credit nevertheless. Just as Tony cleverly used Woo’s religious values of loyalty and integrity to his advantage, Christie knew what she was working with when it came to Cliff. As a family man and role model to his kids, Cliff would be more likely to keep his promised word. Should Six Shooters not go back on its word to Cliff, he probably will work more closely with Christie than anyone else from that alliance. If I had to vote today for the winner of BB21, it would be Christie.

TOMMY – Continues to spread himself all over the House like fertilizer. By far the best social gameplayer this season. I’d be surprised if he does not make at least the F6. Next to a Christie, Jackson, or even Jack, his resume may lack the proactivity to nail down the win; but next to a goat or a bimbo, I could see him stealing a victory.

KATHRYN – The “Spy” analogy that did NOT apply to Isa-Smella a couple weeks ago, pertains more to Kathryn. Clearly, her role is to go out at the direction of the Six Shooters and acquire information from the “other side.” Whereas, Cliff is a smart guy and probably picking up on it, the rest of the other side seems to still be in the dark. As she advances deeper in the game, she becomes more and more dream goat material. Although, even with that best-case scenario, 50K, plastic boobies, silicone butt cheeks, and lipo lips probably may not be enough to win over Brett.

JACKSON – Talk about proactivity! Bold, gutsy move that paid off. Christie’s power may not have been a shot in Cliff’s gut without Jackson volunteering to go up on the block. Way to win the POV and neutralize the HOH power. As a player, he’s putting together a strong resume. Not a whole lot shocks me, but I’d be surprised if someone from the Six-Shooter female contingency (along with Tommy) does not pull out the HOH for this week. If so, Jackson should stay in the House and continue to build his resume.

HOLLY – Yeah, just let Jackson keep talking to the HOH, and you just keep nodding your pretty little head like a bobblehead doll. Her and Kathryn were AWARE of each other even though they did not know each other personally. I’m sure theorists will spin that to a “rigged” occurrence. *snort* Heck, we may even be subjected to criticism why THEY are not saying other HGs knew of each other. But then again, I don’t have Holly ranked high, so maybe not.

NICOLE – After a stressful and victimizing week, I really can’t blame Nicole for taking a well-deserved breather and letting this current week play out once Cliff won HOH. An early seat on the jury is not out of the question, but will need a ton of Lady Luck to get any further than that.

SAM – The only way this married family man was able to slip into the majority High School clique that is dominating this season’s cast was by winning a couple comps. This has not happened to Sam as of late. He needs to reverse his current status and go back to his winning ways otherwise he’ll get his first introduction to the nomination block more sooner than later.

JACK-OFF – His nomination was deserving; his escape was pure good fortune. Not that either would be interested, but he owes Christie and Jackson a boatload of big sloppy kisses...which would be much to the chagrin of Ana-Least.

NICK – He whines like a B!tch for Cliff not using his HOH to fracture the power alliance, yet HE failed to do so when he had the opportunity only LAST WEEK. Bottom line, he made his own bed...the bed he allowed Smella to sleep in. He should be joining his BB girlfriend on the outside world pretty soon. I’ll say one more time...sure hope she’s worth it.

JESSICA – OK, so Smella blew up the all-girl alliance; no other contingency plan? Whereas Cliff has done the middle-aged population proud, Jessica is quite the opposite. Currently, she’s essentially taking up space—a whole LOTTA space—in the House. Her pathetic ineptness has darn near guaranteed her a trip to the Jury House. For a HG like her to even advance that far is a travesty...such is the sad and latest example of the flaw that plagues Reality TV.

ANA-LEAST – After last week’s humiliating debacle it would take something over-the-top noteworthy to pull Ana-Least’s snout out of the bottom feeder. Forget over-the-top, there was nothing even mildly noteworthy this week to move her up the ranking. For crying out loud, CLIFF’S time (with his 40+ inch girth) in that type of POV was nearly HALF that of Ana-Least’s! How very sad!!

EVICTED

ISA-SMELLA – Her turncoat betrayals and pathetic bullying, not only appropriately sealed her fate, but created a golden path for the High School clique. So, I guess you can say she impacted the game as a HG this season...but I sure wish her a whole lotta luck as a non-HG in the “real” world—she’s gonna need it. Her sportsmanship upon her exit (Bitter Bettys please take notice) almost had me feeling a little sorry for her...please note the emphasis on “almost.”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED kingfish 08-01-19 1
   RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED Aruba 08-02-19 2
       RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED kingfish 08-02-19 3
           RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED Aruba 08-03-19 4
               RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED kingfish 08-03-19 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20617 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-19, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED"
Several observations, none of which is of any import, but doesn't Jack give off a gay vibe? I mean, I know he's sleeping with what's-her-name, but really, he's almost as over the top as Tommy.

Also, Nick gives a great imitation of Curly from the Three stooges. It isn't a good look.

Cliff! Who would have guessed that he'd last this long, let alone become arguably America's sweetheart. Gig'em Aggies!

Kat. Dumb as a box of tampons. But she gives the best diary room confessions. She seems to have a great outlook on life, and certainly doesn't take herself very seriously, unlike the rest of those tampons.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-02-19, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED"
The vibe I get from Jack is he’s just a full-fledged horny toad. Be it girl, guy, Ana-Least...or whatever. So, your observation he may be into dudes is plausible. I wouldn’t be surprised if he got expelled from the House for sexually harassing the sheep from the last POV Comp.

It’s been decades since I watched the Three Stooges. Wasn’t Curly the one who looked like a skinhead and got abused the most on the show? Nick has taken his fair share of lumps so far this season...so, it’s a comparable analogy.

I can understand anyone who is a sucker for an underdog (most of us are) would be jumping on the Cliff bandwagon. He’s lasted this long mostly on his own merit, but unfortunately, he’s got double-eviction victim written all over him IMO.

AHHH Kat...our sweet little BB Blow-Up Doll. Your assessment is spot-on. She arguably appears to be having the most fun, and has found herself in a quite favorable position. Perhaps some of it is savvy gameplay, but I believe most applies to the saying, “Ignorance is Bliss.” In any event, she’s lucky to be sharing the House with Ana-Least who at times can make Kat come off like a Rhodes Scholar by comparison.

08-02-19, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-19 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

Just to be clear (and I can see how I might not have been), I wasn't stating that I thought he was gay, just that he went over the top emoting, like Tommy does, like Frankie was, or in general like I associate with men who are gay. Many of whom would certainly not be gay.

I have no idea about his sex preferences, and actually his picking Analisa would indicate that he prefers women. Still, he looked comfortable in that Bo Peep dress.

Me too, and although I'm sure it's available, I don't know where you'd go to see the Three Stooges bits anymore. Curly was that skin headed stooge, the one who had that over the top type of comedy and manner of yell-talking.

I see what you're saying about Cliff, And I can't really disagree. But I keep seeing that I think are moments of sanity and intelligent understanding of the social aspect of the game. Which seems to always be the key to going far. Whatever, here's hoping he and Kat fall into the final two. So unlikely, but here's hoping.

Whatever Kat has going for her, either literally a genius strategy undetectable by the scientific world, or natural talent, again not evident to onlookers such as my self, or dumb luck, which seems to be the best explanation so far, I hope she keeps it up. She and Cliff are the show's main entertainment value. Her monolog about her belief in aliens and that someone that she knows knows someone who knows that the moon landing was faked doesn't make her look like kinda sponge brained though. Hope that was part of her act, but I fear that was just Kat being Kat.

08-03-19, 06:46 AM (EST)
4. "RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED"
Yeah, I would agree Jack definitely prefers women, but I did misinterpret your post thinking you were indicating that he may have “gay tendencies.” And good call on the Little Bo Peep outfit...he was eating that up a little TOO well.

You could probably catch most Three Stooges episodes online (uTube.) As for the manner of “yell-talking,” that is definitely vintage Sam.

A Cliff/Kat F2 would be a good Final for me as well to what has been a rather subpar season. Cliff has been sneaky good in the competitions; unfortunately for him, probably TOO good as the chickensh!ts will end up mostly likely scaredy-catting their way to eliminating him before the endgame. Kat, on the other hand, has all the makings for someone who can skip-to-my-Lou up to the Finals.

08-03-19, 01:05 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BB21 List #4 REPOSTED"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-19 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

As for Jack being gay, who knows and who cares? But he does pay attention to his physical appearance, primping and all. As many gay men do. And also as many straight men do.

I think if production could manage it though, we would see Jack sneak into bed with Jackson one night. Internet blown up (pun), ad space pricing increase, Chick-fil-A dropping out as sponsor possibility, increased viewer signup for After Dark subscriptions, and in general, mayhem and general fun. If hetero hookups have become expected and less of a titter (another pun) factor, maybe this would be the next step?

Agree about Cliff (unfortunately) and about Kat (fortunately). But if volunteering to be a pawn is an indication of her ability to strategize her way to F2, she's doomed. As doomed as the real (actually, faked) Mars landing (still to come). I strongly suspect that diary room induced paranoia which along with Sam's attempt to sew seeds of discontent and effect Kat's eviction was a red herring, sometimes paranoia can destroy ya.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •