The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-19, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #4"
With the skank that been going on in the HOH bed prior to this week, if I was Cliff, the heck with the covers and sheets...I’d demand a new mattress and box spring, otherwise I’d be sleeping on the floor every night in the HOH room this past week.

CLIFF – Top Dog!...by MY definition, of course. Followed up his dominating Comeback win with a solid HOH victory. Pulled the right trigger having the nads to nominate Jack. He flushed out Ovi’s power by defeating him in the Comeback and he flushed out Jack’s power with his nomination. Getting hit with yet a THIRD power (Christie’s) was just too much and a cruel counterpunch to Cliff, but rolled with it considering what he had to work against. When he smartly realized, even if Jack was evicted, he still doesn’t have a majority in the House to counter the Power Alliance, his best option for the future was to use his HOH reign and Christie’s power to buy more time in the House. Skeptics may criticize Cliff for setting himself up for a Six Shooter backstab, but I think he may have been successful advancing to at least the Jury. Not a bad turnaround for a player who was a Dead Man walking to the Comeback Comp only a week ago.

CHRISTIE – Successfully retained her Power. Granted, Cliff was not bubbling with confidence at the prospect of Jess, Bella, and Nicole having to go up against the Six-Shooters in the next HOH Comp...but I give her credit nevertheless. Just as Tony cleverly used Woo’s religious values of loyalty and integrity to his advantage, Christie knew what she was working with when it came to Cliff. As a family man and role model to his kids, Cliff would be more likely to keep his promised word. Should Six Shooters not go back on its word to Cliff, he probably will work more closely with Christie than anyone else from that alliance. If I had to vote today for the winner of BB21, it would be Christie.

TOMMY – Continues to spread himself all over the House like fertilizer. By far the best social gameplayer this season. I’d be surprised if he does not make at least the F6. Next to a Christie, Jackson, or even Jack, his resume may lack the proactivity to nail down the win; but next to a goat or a bimbo, I could see him stealing a victory.

KATHRYN – The “Spy” analogy that did NOT apply to Isa-Smella a couple weeks ago, pertains more to Kathryn. Clearly, her role is to go out at the direction of the Six Shooters and acquire information from the “other side.” Whereas, Cliff is a smart guy and probably picking up on it, the rest of the other side seems to still be in the dark. As she advances deeper in the game, she becomes more and more dream goat material. Although, even with that best-case scenario, 50K, plastic boobies, silicone butt cheeks, and lipo lips probably may not be enough to win over Brett.

JACKSON – Talk about proactivity! Bold, gutsy move that paid off. Christie’s power may not have been a shot in Cliff’s gut without Jackson volunteering to go up on the block. Way to win the POV and neutralize the HOH power. As a player, he’s putting together a strong resume. Not a whole lot shocks me, but I’d be surprised if someone from the Six-Shooter female contingency (along with Tommy) does not pull out the HOH for this week. If so, Jackson should stay in the House and continue to build his resume.

HOLLY – Yeah, just let Jackson keep talking to the HOH, and you just keep nodding your pretty little head like a bobblehead doll. Her and Kathryn were AWARE of each other even though they did not know each other personally. I’m sure theorists will spin that to a “rigged” occurrence. *snort* Heck, we may even be subjected to criticism why THEY are not saying other HGs knew of each other. But then again, I don’t have Holly ranked high, so maybe not.

NICOLE – After a stressful and victimizing week, I really can’t blame Nicole for taking a well-deserved breather and letting this current week play out once Cliff won HOH. An early seat on the jury is not out of the question, but will need a ton of Lady Luck to get any further than that.

SAM – The only way this married family man was able to slip into the majority High School clique that is dominating this season’s cast was by winning a couple comps. This has not happened to Sam as of late. He needs to reverse his current status and go back to his winning ways otherwise he’ll get his first introduction to the nomination block more sooner than later.

JACK-OFF – His nomination was deserving; his escape was pure good fortune. Not that either would be interested, but he owes Christie and Jackson a boatload of big sloppy kisses...which would be much to the chagrin of Ana-Least.

NICK – He whines like a B!tch for Cliff not using his HOH to fracture the power alliance, yet HE failed to do so when he had the opportunity only LAST WEEK. Bottom line, he made his own bed...the bed he allowed Smella to sleep in. He should be joining his BB girlfriend on the outside world pretty soon. I’ll say one more time...sure hope she’s worth it.

JESSICA – OK, so Smella blew up the all-girl alliance; no other contingency plan? Whereas Cliff has done the middle-aged population proud, Jessica is quite the opposite. Currently, she’s essentially taking up space—a whole LOTTA space—in the House. Her pathetic ineptness has darn near guaranteed her a trip to the Jury House. For a HG like her to even advance that far is a travesty...such is the sad and latest example of the flaw that plagues Reality TV.

ANA-LEAST – After last week’s humiliating debacle it would take something over-the-top noteworthy to pull Ana-Least’s snout out of the bottom feeder. Forget over-the-top, there was nothing even mildly noteworthy this week to move her up the ranking. For crying out loud, CLIFF’S time (with his 40+ inch girth) in that type of POV was nearly HALF that of Ana-Least’s! How very sad!!

EVICTED

ISA-SMELLA – Her turncoat betrayals and pathetic bullying, not only appropriately sealed her fate, but created a golden path for the High School clique. So, I guess you can say she impacted the game as a HG this season...but I sure wish her a whole lotta luck as a non-HG in the “real” world—she’s gonna need it. Her sportsmanship upon her exit (Bitter Bettys please take notice) almost had me feeling a little sorry for her...please note the emphasis on “almost.”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Are you serious? michel2 07-26-19 1
   RE: Are you serious? Aruba 07-27-19 2
       RE: Are you serious? michel2 07-28-19 3
           RE: Are you serious? Aruba 07-29-19 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3452 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-19, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Are you serious?"
In your last remarks, you wrote:

..."Furthermore, I have no intention to discuss “where players stand for the future” with those who peek at Spoiler sites on the internet, and then after they get their jollies with the newfound spoiler information during their WWW circle jerk sessions with other Spoiler dwellers, decide to mosey on over to other Forums, i.e. Bashers, so they can be Mr. or Ms. Smart Pants.

Of course, you NEVER said the whole show was scripted. That’s my whole point! When you want to blow sunshine up the butts of your favorites you would never think of being “suspicious” or playing your “edit” or “scripted” cards in the inconsistent manner you do. When you want to be contrary to another poster or a more proactive player proves to be successful, you create “suspicion” out of thin air and cry “foul,” “rigged,” or “fix.”

I've often told you that I don't follow spoilers and, anyay, for BB there are no spoilers per se because, even if you follow the live feeds, you still don't get long range info. I've also told you that I've often pointed to rigging that favored players I liked (Todd, Parvati, Rob and Kim for example) yet you keep throwing this remark in my face,. Well, I've had enough. I've better things to do than sparring with you. Either you apologize or I'm done and will never write in your threads again.

I am serious. Since I know you'll never apologize then it's Good bye and good riddance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-27-19, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are you serious?"
Quite frankly, YOU’RE the one who threw the gauntlet at my feet with your false allegations of “narrow” minded/perspective presumptions when you STILL have not been able to dispute how virtually impossible it is for anyone to allot an EXACT and PRECISE equal distribution of EVERY factor/criterion when discussing any situation/assessment...mainly because the impossibility of such an equality is indisputable. Instead, you apply your spin to purposely side-step the obvious rather than acknowledge that fact.

And your double-standard accusation is just as absurd when ANYONE who reads my posts (with an objective and non-combative eye) could see I equally and appropriately dub derogatory names to voyeurs who engage in skanky behavior on primetime TV regardless of gender.

Spoiler junkies are still privy to events those who choose not to engage in online circle jerk sessions will not see until a future point in time. To be perfectly blunt, I could give a rat’s behind whether the “future” is two days...two weeks...two months...or even two years. Your counter that it’s not “long-range info” is just another attempt to back-pedal the issue and muddy the water. “Future” is anything beyond the here and now, so I will not waste any time debating how one may interpret “long-range info.”

You need not look much further than a post you submitted in Bashers last year ranking all the previous winners from all the “real” Survivor seasons. With those you ranked high, it was all about “she did this…” “he did that…” “her decision…” “his play…” yadda-yadda-yadda...blah-blah-blah... NO mention of any “fix,” conspiracy theory, or “script” for your top winners of all-time. Conversely, when reading your assessment for the winners you ranked on the bottom, I saw more excuses that one would find in the Guinness Book of Records of how the victory was “rigged” or Production fixed/scripted the season for their win...blah-blah-blah... Sorry, but that list reeked of the inconsistent manner in which you draw your “edit” and “script” cards like a gun at your own personal discretion.

Listen, I genuinely feel bad if you’ve developed thin skin from my posts. You’re a grown boy and will do what you want to do. I’m steadfast in my belief people do read posts on these Boards even if they choose not to post/reply themselves. Although we mostly disagree, the one thing I’m sure with both agree on: I’m a shoot-from-the-hip and tell-it-like-it-is type of poster who does not factor in unproven theories, information scrounged up from euphoric spoiler sites, along with a James Joyce Stream of Consciousness thrown into the mix. Using my realistic and straight-forward approach, I generally can crank out my weekly lists without consuming a whole lot of time. So, I will continue to do so for those who read these posts and respect whatever decision you make. Peace out.

michel2 3452 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-19, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are you serious?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-19 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

I opened the thread wondering if an apology was in the works but all I see is another boatload of your typical rancor so these are my last words to you:

>Quite frankly, YOU’RE the one who
>threw the gauntlet at my
>feet with your false allegations
>of “narrow” minded/perspective presumptions...

True, I criticized the format of your rankings but you replied with an Ad Hominem attack basically calling me a liar and a cheat. There is an enormous difference between criticizing a list and personal attacks.

>...when you STILL have not been
>able to dispute how virtually
>impossible it is for anyone
>to allot an EXACT and
>PRECISE equal distribution of EVERY
>factor/criterion when discussing any situation/assessment...mainly
>because the impossibility of such
>an equality is indisputable. Instead,
>you apply your spin to
>purposely side-step the obvious rather
>than acknowledge that fact.

Wrong! I did tell you that the more rigourous method would be a Power Rankings approach. Suppose ESPN is doing a Power rankings of NFL teams and they have, say the Rams as their #1 after 7 weeks where they'd be 7-0. Now, if they lose in week 8, the new rankings would still consider their previous record, whom they beat, how tight was the contest they lost and they would look forward at their future opponents. It's never an automatic that a loss or a win changes the rankings whereas you flip them upside down week to week.

>And your double-standard accusation is just
>as absurd when ANYONE who
>reads my posts (with an
>objective and non-combative eye) could
>see I equally and appropriately
>dub derogatory names to voyeurs
>who engage in skanky behavior
>on primetime TV regardless of
>gender

What? That had nothing to do with my comment. I NEVER mentioned that in my previous post so why bring it up? Probably because you know you have double standards and so you protest too much!

>Spoiler junkies are still privy to
>events those who choose not
>to engage in online circle
>jerk sessions will not see
>until a future point in
>time
. To be perfectly blunt,
>I could give a rat’s
>behind whether the “future” is
>two days...two weeks...two months...or even
>two years. Your counter that
>it’s not “long-range info” is
>just another attempt to back-pedal
>the issue and muddy the
>water. “Future” is anything beyond
>the here and now, so
>I will not waste any
>time debating how one may
>interpret “long-range info.”

You are NOT in the Here and Now but in the Then and There!! Even Julie invited EVERYONE to go to CBS-live to follow the competition so knowing who won isn't really a spoiler to most people. If you choose to hide your head in the sand, that's your business. For me, I simply don't have that additional time to waste on this crappy show than the occasional watch when I have nothing else to do.

The competition is going on right now so there is no way of knowing how the vote will go on Thursday and THAT would be the real spoiler. No need to talk about days, week, months or years; the deadline is CLEARLY set at the weekly Live episode.

>You need not look much further
>than a post you submitted
>in Bashers last year ranking
>all the previous winners from
>all the “real” Survivor seasons.
>With those you ranked high,
>it was all about “she
>did this…” “he did that…”
>“her decision…” “his play…” yadda-yadda-yadda...blah-blah-blah...
>NO mention of any “fix,”
>conspiracy theory, or “script” for
>your top winners of all-time.
>Conversely, when reading your assessment
>for the winners you ranked
>on the bottom, I saw
>more excuses that one would
>find in the Guinness Book
>of Records of how the
>victory was “rigged” or Production
>fixed/scripted the season for their
>win...blah-blah-blah... Sorry, but that list
>reeked of the inconsistent manner
>in which you draw your
>“edit” and “script” cards like
>a gun at your own
>personal discretion.

TOTALLY WRONG! If you remeber our lists were rather similar. We really only disagreed on two players, Ben and Mike. For Ben, it wasn't an imagined production fix that put him at the bottom of my list but the Fire-Challenge twist that gave him the game. For you, it was a tolerable even acceptable and a welcomed twist. To me, it was another abomination. For me, Ben had lost the game.

For Mike, I didn't mention any underhanded production work, just that his social game and strategy were terrible. His whole tribe except Dan wanted him out in the first week. He then threw a challenge to save Kelly who aligned with his rival Rodney at the merger instead. He made a power move against Rodney by booting Joaquin which in itself wasn't terrible but, by doing so, he saved Joe but still never aligned with him. After losing Rodney's trust, Mike needed Joe and the other No Collars but he antagonized them instead. Then, in a supreme act of social disgrace he lied at the auction, losing even Dan's trust. That's a bad player who got lucky with the set of challenges, the idols and the fact that the other players were all goats.

And to finish with my so-called "conspiracy theories", it's not my job to prove them. The shows are the ones that have to prove their integrity and they fail miserably. They did so right from the start where we had the documented case where production influenced the vote to save Rudy over Stacey. Survivor is down to less than 10 million viewers and you'd ask most of the people who quit watching or never watched and one of the main reasons they would give is that they think the shows are fixed.

>Listen, I genuinely feel bad if
>you’ve developed thin skin from
>my posts. You’re a grown
>boy and will do what
>you want to do. I’m
>steadfast in my belief people
>do read posts on these
>Boards even if they choose
>not to post/reply themselves. Although
>we mostly disagree, the one
>thing I’m sure with both
>agree on: I’m a shoot-from-the-hip
>and tell-it-like-it-is type of poster
>who does not factor in
>unproven theories, information scrounged up
>from euphoric spoiler sites, along
>with a James Joyce Stream
>of Consciousness thrown into the
>mix. Using my realistic and
>straight-forward approach, I generally can
>crank out my weekly lists
>without consuming a whole lot
>of time. So, I will
>continue to do so for
>those who read these posts
>and respect whatever decision you
>make. Peace out.

It's not that I have a thin skin, it's that I don't have time to waste on you. You will miss me much more than I will miss you because I have many other outlets if I wish to talk about Survivor. Adios.

07-29-19, 09:58 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Are you serious?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-19 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

Since you initiated the criticisms at me, I was figuring (as far-fetched as it would be) you might initiate an apology. But, not surprisingly, your “do as I say, but not as I do” mantra does not allow that.

“Liar” and “cheat” become the latest delusional examples of using your Spinology to erroneously put words in my mouth. Make that basically put words in my mouth...”basically” being yet another word used when you lack complete certitude with your feeble accusations. Accusations that prove false because I did not call you those derogatory words.

And you STILL refuse to acknowledge the virtual impossibility of allotting an exactly equal distribution of every factor/criterion when ranking or assessing situations. Just because I, like everyone else, put a premium on one factor and do not distribute this precise weighted averaging when compiling my list does not mean I completely disregard the others. But when a poster’s primary factor differs from YOUR primary factor, they are subjected to your farce criticisms.

Your initial crybaby post on THIS thread was NOT in reference MY PREVIOUS POST on this thread. It pertained to A PREVIOUS THREAD; you even QUOTED the excerpt from A PREVIOUS THREAD! Now when I do the same referencing a PREVIOUS THREAD pertaining to your obnoxiously false “double-standard” accusation, you want to shut it down because it was not specially mentioned in YOUR previous post...when you took that same exact approach with your initial post on THIS thread? Talk about (yet another) pristine example of “do as I say, but not as I do.”

Every episode Julily pitches a subscription to the LIVE FEEDS. Julilee also puts in a plug for POP TV “After Dark” (a channel NOT offered by my cable carrier...and just as well.) A while back I overheard coworkers talking about info they got from the LIVE FEEDS, and based on all the hours and days of conversation between HGs they knew who would eventually be evicted on Thursday! Obviously, it was not intentional on their part to spoil it for me, but do not say ”there is no way of knowing how the vote will go on Thursday;” because those following Live Feeds or get the spoiler information secondhand from their circle jerk sessions ABSOLUTELY know events and outcomes beforehand.

And for those who prefer not to spoil it for themselves are subjected to more derogatory statements by you saying it’s their business “to hide their heads in the sand,” simply crystallizes your “my way or the highway” approach you bring to these Boards.

May I remind you when I posted my list of best Survivor winners, I only posted my Top 10 because I did not have the time to rank all 30+ winners. With your memory now refreshed, like...DUH...of course our Top 10 lists were similar. That’s because as I previously stated (and yes, it was on MY PREVIOUS POST *snort*) you did NOT “suspiciously” draw your edit or script cards and cry, “foul” with those you ranked high. Naturally, I did not incorporate any unproven fixes or conspiracies conjured-up by theorists on my list...so of course they were similar. It was the winners you ranked low where I had to relive the unproven “Paul is Dead” nonsense in those assessments.

This past weekend when I went to use an MSN search engine, a number of “Top Stories” popped up below the search bar. One of them was “CBS responds to Racism on Big Brother...” obviously spurred by the first three going home were HGs of color. Below is an “EXACT” excerpt by CBS who issued the following statement word-for-word:

“There is absolutely no truth that the casting of the show is racially motivated, that the Houseguests’ behavior is predetermined or that the outcome is controlled in any way.

Now granted, just because the statement was issued, I am not suggesting it should be added as a Book to Bible titled, “The Gospel according to CBS.” But that’s a quite clear and VERY DEFINITIVE response to the unproven conspiracies the theorists have thrown CBS’s way. Contrary to what you stated in your PREVIOUS POST, the accused essentially making a “NOT GUILTY” plea as CBS just did, is NOT obligated to “prove its integrity” or innocence. The onus falls on the bellyachers whining over fixes and scripts to prove the statement CBS issued was false. For the past 20 years, those crying “foul” have “failed miserably.” This is not Aruba vs. Michel...simply stated...IT’S THE LAW OF OUR LAND...a Judicial fact. Strange I would need to inform you of that fact considering how you’ve deemed yourself an authority of the USA.

In closing, when peeling the layers of skin from the onion, what we have here is a classic case of someone who can dish it out but unable to take it. And when another poster is able to dish it right back, and do so with comparable analogies and substantial references, it will no doubt raise the level of ire to a point where the one who is unable to take it resorts to running away.

I stated at the conclusion of the recent Survivor season I will NOT be participating in the upcoming season with returning players. I only watch real seasons. Perhaps Kingfish will continue to contribute to the “Be The Survivor” thread where you can continue to call him a “Troll.” Should he decide to fight fire with fire, maybe you’ll develop thicker skin than the tissue paper variety that spurred on your current rancor. If not, I’m certain you’ll have loads of fun in these so-called “other outlets” I can only imagine where Reality TV is discussed. Au revoir!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •