The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-19, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #3"
As every red-blooded American (or those who claim to be an authority of the USA) knows tomorrow we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Lunar Landing marking the first man to step foot on the moon. Of course, silly conspiracists who are still hanging on to the unproven theory that we staged the whole event in a studio back on earth will not be as festive.
Who knows, perhaps some may find their way onto these Boards where they may challenge realists with the impossible task of having to disprove unproven conspiracies and theories?

#1) - VACANT – No HG this season has earned this top weekly honor on my list crystalizing the ineptness of Casting/Production. Although, I will prioritize the cast anyway.

TOMMY – During one of his DR confessions he proclaimed he has not won anything...but all his friends and those he’s connected with have. It must have brought a smile to Michel’s face wide enough to swallow his ears. Even though that’s the type of game Michel covets, he will never rank Tommy high as long as I have him ranked high on my list. The reason he stays high is because with the meltdowns and bully victimizing going down this week, Tommy always seemed to position himself as the comforting support to those in need. I doubt it was by chance; I believe it was calculating and by design on his part. That type of assistance can go a long way in the Big Brother game. Despite these accolades, I cannot put a #1 next to any name who dubs Kaitlyn (BB20) as a “favorite player.”

CHRISTIE – Once the laughter subsided from Anal-Sleaze’s unforgivable embarrassment (elaboration below) a Whackativity comp needed to be won. As predicted in my week #1 ranking, it didn’t take long for the first HOH winner to cop another comp win—congratulations Christie! But we had to be subjected to ANOTHER meltdown?? I remember how annoying BB17 was with Vanessa’s continually wailing and carrying-on, even though she owned that season. Despite the irritating drama she advanced to the F3. Way too much game to be played this season to make an apples-to-apples comparison yet, but much like Vanessa had big man Austin on a lease, I see the same with Christie and Jack-Off this season. She also had Steve in her back pocket much like Christie has Tommy. I still see Christie as an early favorite to dominate this season.

SAM – Finds himself in pretty good position within the power alliance...a benefit not possible had he not won the first two POVs. When you get to the F6 or F7, known couples get targeted, making someone unattached like Sam who is no slouch in competitions a lone wolf who may transform into a dark horse.

KATHRYN – WOW, she KILLED the POV Comp. Although I won’t get too excited...as Wesley Snipes said to Woody Harrelson in “White Men Can’t Jump,” “the sun can shine on even a dog’s ass some days.” She made a good move to save Jessica because Jess will feel forever in her debt. As the POV holder she probably had an idea what was going on...that’s the benefit of winning that comp. The longer Gr8ful continues to evolve into H8ful, Kat could emerge into an interesting and maybe dangerous free agent.

JACKSON – Not a bad time to cast a rogue vote to shake things up. It was originally intended to be pinned on the Nick/Smella showmance, but a Nick HOH win had Jackson momentarily reeling. Rather than give way to a Christie-like breakdown, he calmly and quickly resorted to Plan B and pinned it on Nicole. He’s got game...do I think it will culminate into a season victory? Probably not, but I’d be surprised if he doesn’t make Jury.

HOLLY – Quiet week for the well-positioned HG. She should advance, but needs to start thinking about building a resume.

NICK – Played it relatively safe this week as HOH. I guess I can’t blame him with the Camp Comeback twist. His association with Smella will only stink up his game. We know Jackson’s rogue vote was meant for Nick/Smella transforming Gr8ful into the Six Shooters. Nicole and the HGs other than those with the Six Shooters have their radar on this showmance as well. As I stated before, sure hope Smella is worth it.

NICOLE – What a brutal week for her. Some was her own doing...and she did own up to it, but the hateful attack and juvenile High-Schoolish treatment she received was undeserving. Yet, as a bizarre and strange twist of fate, the very confrontation with Nick/Smella that put her on the block, is the same confrontation that ultimately saved her. The Six Shooters saved her and can now weaponize Nicole to go after Nick/Smella to get her to do their dirty work and eliminate Nick/Smella which is what they want.

JESSICA – Back-to-back weeks on the nomination block. That seat should stay warm for Jess for obvious reason. If she makes it to Jury, consider it a “win” for this middle-aged mom.

JACK-OFF – No more skanking under the sheets? Oh, that’s right...you’re no longer the powerbroker as HOH. Back to being Christie’s B!tch.

ANAL-SLEAZE – CBS has been notorious for casting airheads, but outdid itself with Anal-Sleaze. She couldn’t spell “Juily.” You know, the same “Juilyee” who has hosted each and every one of the 21 BB seasons. If she can’t spell “Juliee,” it probably took her until the 5th grade to spell HER OWN name! She even questioned the word “NIGHT,” when the whole word was spelt out for her on one tile!” LMAO. I’m thinking she’s one hellava a soccer player because she’s doesn’t get into college using the air between her ears. What a bird-brain! Next time give her an easier word that hits closer to home...like “HO.” Then again, you might have to spot her an “H.

ISA-SMELLA – She puts the “hate” in the appropriately renamed H8ful alliance. She says something to the effect being referred to as a “bully” is awful…as she awfully proceeds to “bully” Nicole. Even her own alliance mate Tommy is disturbed by Smella’s behavior. This is one pathetic individual. After BB21 is in the books, her family (and whatever friends she has) should beg her NOT to go back and watch the season. If she chooses to anyway, boy will she be ashamed.

WINBACK

CLIFF – Top Notch. TOP NOTCH! You can win a comp; or you can OWN a comp. Cliff OWNED it on his way to deservingly get back into the game. Two-thirds of the officially evicted HGs are pulling for Cliff. You don’t get that support unless you have some social game. The task to overcome the greatest divide in Reality TV may be insurmountable, but he certainly could make the most of his third stint and cause some major waves.

GOING...GOING...GONE

DAVID – He talked a good game on the sidelines; but when had to put the pedal to the metal he performed poorly. He failed as miserably as one could with BOTH of his attempts to get back into the House as a player. So, I guess I can see why he ended up being a crybaby.

KEMI – The Jerry Springer faithful were probably pulling for a Kemi win back. I’m not one...so good riddance.

OVI – HMMM, it figures the player who wins the Nightmare Whacktivity Comp would be “scripted” to win his way back into the game. Hey wait...he DIDN’T win! Yea, the season is “scripted” alright. *SNORT*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Remarks michel2 07-19-19 1
   RE: Remarks Aruba 07-20-19 2
       RE: Remarks michel2 07-20-19 4
           RE: Remarks Aruba 07-21-19 5
               RE: Remarks michel2 07-21-19 7
                   RE: Remarks Aruba 07-21-19 8
                       RE: Remarks michel2 07-21-19 10
                           RE: Remarks Aruba 07-22-19 11
                               RE: Remarks michel2 07-22-19 13
                                   RE: Remarks Aruba 07-23-19 14
                                       RE: Remarks michel2 07-23-19 15
                                           RE: Remarks Aruba 07-25-19 16
 RE: BB21 List #3 kingfish 07-20-19 3
   RE: BB21 List #3 Aruba 07-21-19 6
       RE: BB21 List #3 kingfish 07-21-19 9
           RE: BB21 List #3 Aruba 07-22-19 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3450 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-19, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Remarks"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-19 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Since I didn't weatch the episode, I won't be putting up a list but I've seen enough to make some comments on your list. First, I'd like to start with these comments you dropped in the last thread before closing it:

Aruba wrote:
"You are the one who needs to learn and accept the game as it is currently played today with competitions. If not for the competitions, there’d be NO BB21 and NO game to watch, never mind “learn.” No one would be tuning in for a 21st season to watch MTV Real World in a Big Brother House."

I don't know how often I have to say it but the game is about the vote. The competitons certainly have their importance but if you look at the last two comp winners, Kathryn and Cliff, then you have to admit that, at this stage of the game, no one should count on winning comps to win the game When we'll get to F6 then it will be time to step up and go for the wins. Now, it's much better to be in Holly's position.

Aruba tried to make an argument when he wrote:
"Using the TOTAL US population of 300 million is yet another meager attempt to fasley represent the facts by intentionally painting an unrealistic picture, Sen. Graham. That total census includes infants, children and reflects a nation that grows older and older with every census. In the “Big Brother World” only ages 20-29 count for the overwhelming most part when it comes to casting. But that’s neither here nor there...you criticize me for “not listening to the players;” then when I do with Christie and Tommy, you apply your patented spin with unproven conspiracies and scripts as to why I SHOULDN’T listen to them. You shrewdly flim-flam for the purposes of contradicting my posts and to support your own spinology.

Now that's funny! OK, I totally agree that part of the population cannot be considered but even if you reduce the pool of contestants to the adults aged 20 to 29 (20 to 35 would be more accurate but I'll pass) you still have about 40 million individuals! How does that change the fact that the probabiblity of having two people that know each other accidentally cast at the same time is so low that it had to be done intentionally? At least, you dismiss your own argument with a "that's either here or there"! If it is neither here or there why bother with it!

The funniest part is that you proceed to tell me that I'm the one saying you shouldn't listen to Tommy and Christie when my argument is based on listening to them!! It's by listening to them that we realize they have no worries about other secret couples beig cast just like them. Listen to them, I urge you! They are completely oblivious to the possibility when it should be a big concern.

Now for this week's list, I'll just note that my previous rank of Tommy isn't really to contradict you but because I cannot stand him and his fake enthusiasm. Kaitlin is his favorite, he raved! I'd bet a thousand dollars that he'd have said the same thing about just about anyone that would have showed up.

I agree that Christie, Kathryn and Holly are in great positions to win. I even applaud you for showing some openness towards Kathryn. I thought she was dead to you but you surprised me here.

I'll address three more comments:

First, yes, I agree that on the surface, BB would want Ovi back in the game to use that advantage but it was a terribly powerful advantage so maybe, just maybe, the script didn't want HIM to have that power. The Gr8ful alliance is so H8ful that they probably want to see it play out and not have an outsider mess it up.

Second; I fervently watched the Apollo landing so I never put any weight in the conspiracy theory. I never had an opinion on whether there was a second shooter or not. And "Paul is dead" was a marketing joke, not a conspiracy theory. I only look for fix in so called reality TV. You should read my post on "Fabricating Drama".

Third; Her name is spelled Julie so the clue that showed Jewell + EE was misleading. Why EE and not IE?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-20-19, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Remarks"
Listen, I could throw out the names of Hayden, Evil D!ck, and the Veto Queen herself Kaycee who went on to become BB Champions after dominating comps during their season. You could counter with Derrick who emerged victorious without being a competition beast. When you look back at any ENTIRE season from beginning to end, there’s no one set strategy to winning BB.

Every ranking I post, I title by week number. The reason I do so is because an overwhelming majority of the criteria I use for that ranking is based ON THE EVENTS THAT OCCURRED THAT WEEK. Sure, I may reflect on prior occurrences or may surmise how the current week happenings could impact future events, but my primary focus has always been on THAT WEEK. As much as you dislike competitions, they have a huge bearing on what goes on THAT WEEK thus will be incorporated in my WEEKLY rankings.

If it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Christie and Tommy auditioned for BB as a pair who knew each other before entering the House, then sure it would be head-scratching why they would think they’d be the only ones. But based on what we know, that is not the case. Meeting each other in the House by chance and appropriately feeling no one else would have that same chance meeting would be a very logical reason why they would not even think lightening could strike twice this season.

Tommy stated that his relative and Christie’s relationship was not smooth. Furthermore, he insinuated the parting was NOT congenial and would lead one to believe the separation was probably nasty and bitter. I do not recall the exact words Tommy used, but that’s what I got from his explanation. So let me ask...if you had a relative who went through a tough and heartbreaking break-up, are you going to approach that very ex who caused your relative all that pain and say, “Hey, partner...how about you hook up with me so we can get on a Realty TV Show together?” LOL Please, don’t even think about answering “Yes.”

I can separate how I feel about a HG and how they performed for the week; something you have always struggled with. I don’t particularly like Tommy as a person. I think Jack is the biggest D!ck in the House this season, but last week when he won HOH AND won the Whacktivity Comp AND made perfect sense with his nominations giving his speech AND was not a coward with the dastardly backdoor approach, I ranked him accordingly regardless how much I dislike him. Personally I feel Kathryn’s infatuation with Brett is borderline therapy material, but she had a very good week thus I ranked her accordingly for this ranking.

You’re darn tootin’ BB would have wanted Ovi back in the game to use that advantage. Production would not subject itself to sticking its nose in all kinds of vile, smelly crap to award a power only to relinquish it in their “script” for the purpose of allowing a H8ful alliance to continue its bullying ways. If there was any “scripting,” it would be for Ovi to get back into the game for the reason I just stated.

Well, I’m please to see you do not buy into ALL conspiracy theories. The reason I bring them up on these Boards is because those who conjure up that nonsense do so knowing those unproven theories, that in all likelihood never occurred, are impossible to disprove for that very reason. They derive orgasmic pleasure in calling realists “Kool-Aid Drinkers” and have the audacity by challenging them (either directly or indirectly) to disprove an unproven when the onus is on THEM (the theorists) to prove the theory as fact. What you call “fabricating drama,” I always referred to as “obnoxious embellishment.” Whatever verbiage one chooses to use, it’s nauseating. I am hosting a Graduation Bash on my property, so I will not get a chance to read and reply to your "Fabricating Drama" post until after this weekend; but I will before Eviction Thursday.

The lengths you are reaching to defend Anal-Sleaze, I would think you’re next in line to get “sloppy seconds” after Jack! All kidding aside, whether it is EE or IE, how on God’s Green Earth did Bubble Brain come up with J-U-I-L-Y on her first guess?? Actually, what had me laughing even harder than her struggle with Julie’s name was her grappling over N-I-G-H-T when the WHOLE WORD was spelt out for her on the SAME TILE! How embarrassingly shameful.

07-20-19, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Remarks"
I know you keep a narrow perspective on your rankings while I prefer the "Power Rankings" approach which has a larger scope. To judge a player, I look at what they've done up to now, how well they are positioned and what are their prospects for the future. Personnally, I think that's the best way to go but it's your list so you can do whatever you want.

That being said, why is Tommy your top guy? What did he do THIS WEEK? A big fat nothing is the answer when it comes to the game but a ton of annoying comments. I guess you like the embelishers after all!! Just kidding! But seriously, explain why he's top dog?

You're misunderstanding me in regards to the Tommy-Christie pair and that's obvious when you write that they were cast together "by chance". That is very unlikely. I'm sure someone from casting realized they had two people who knew each other and had a questionalbe link and then it was decided to cast them together. That's what should alert them: If it was done to them couldn't have it occured for more hamsters? The fact that they haven't even considered the possibility is baffling and shows that they aren't really thinking smartly.

Can I ask you who is Brett? Is there a Brett in the house?

You don't believe the show is scripted at all so what makes you an authority on what they'd have in mind? Ovi was a dud so why would they bend over to save him when they have all the drama they need already?

BTW, I'm not defending Analyse, just saying it was another dumb competition. I wouldn't use it to determine someone's intelligence.

07-21-19, 06:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Remarks"
OK, my hectic but festive weekend is drawing to a close. I have a little down time before tonight’s episode airs; so, here goes...

It is rather apparent any “perspective” that does not mirror YOUR OWN is “narrow” by your judgement.

If you would care to reread my ranking (and this time please read more carefully) you’d see my “Top Dog” is VACANT. Thanks to yet another “stellar” job by Production/Casting, no one was worthy of being the top guy/girl. I explained why I placed Tommy where I did, but I will repeat for your benefit. Tommy gave his shoulder to the emotional wreaks (no shortage of them this week) to cry on and I regarded that as a good move on his part. The clincher for me this week was Tommy being the only voice of reason in the power alliance and spoke out against the bullying and what a despicable person Smella is. Granted, not what one may regard as earth-shattering criteria; but then again, he didn’t get a whole lot of competition from the other HGs this week.

OHHHH, OK...Casting “realized” Tommy and Christie knew each other. I suppose the first thing Tommy said on his audition tape or at Open Casting was, “Hey CBS...I have this lesbian relative who just got her heart broken by this other lesbian named Christie Murphy!” Murphy being such an “uncommon” name *snort* Production was then able to put two and two together. Geez, how did I not think of that?

I guess you missed the episode, but prior to the second POV competition the House saw a clip of the promo for “Skank” Island (actually the show is Love Island) with Winston and Brett from last year’s BB20 on the show’s set in Fiji to announce the winner of that comp also wins a trip to Fiji. Kathryn become so infatuated with Brett she’s been talking about wanting to hook up with him ever since.

You don’t have to be an “authority” to figure IF the show is scripted/fixed and if Ovi is such a “dud,” they would “rig” the competition/power for the dud NOT to win. Clearly, that did not happen sticking a rather large harpoon into your conspiracy theory.

The format for the Panic Whacktivity Comp and Ana-Least showing a bag of rocks has more intellect are two entirely different points of discussion. As to the former...anything that is a “competition” will be regarded as “dumb” in your mind. As for the latter...shameful...embarrassingly shameful.

07-21-19, 06:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Remarks"
YOU just wrote that you limit your rankings to the week's events. That in itself meant you have a narrow perspective. I'm not the one saying it, YOU are!

I saw that you didn't put a true #1 but, by default, that left Tommy as your top choice. Why is it so hard to understand?

It's incredible that you think two individuals who knew each other could have been cast together by chance. But even if you think it wasn't, it shouldn't mean that they shouldn't consider it intentional and at least wonder if it wasn't done with others. Since you ask me how it was done, I'm sure it was Christie who mentioned coming off a long term relation, gave the name of that person and then SeeBS was able to realize the connection with their other applicant and jumped on the opportunity.

Ovi won his advantage very early on at a time when SeeBS didn't exactly know how the season would evolve. So, at that time, they let events happen. It was only later that they saw they had drama with the Gr8ful/H8ful alliance. Since Ovi wasn't a fan favorite that they let him hang. Or maybe they did try to help him but he was too dumb to take advantage of it.

07-21-19, 07:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Remarks"
What I wrote is I put a premium on what occurred during the week since rankings are posted EVERY WEEK. I did, in fact, state I do factor in what occurred previously and how current events may impact the future you conveniently do not account for in your spin.

Your question to me, “Why he’s (Tommy) my top dog.” I accurately answered no one (aka VACANT) was my “top dog” on this week’s list. I went on the give my explanation why I placed Tommy where I did.

How incredible the 1980 US Olympic Hockey did what was regarded as “impossible” and miraculously defeated the mighty Red Army. AND it was done on home turf. The only other Gold Medal the US Hockey team won at the Olympics was 1960 (ALSO ON HOME TURF.) The odds of that are astronomical...I cringe to even propose this for fear you will proclaim BOTH Gold Medals were fixed and “rigged” for the home team to win. *SNORT* And it doesn’t stop there. A Gold Medalist on the 1960 Team fathers a player who ALSO wins Gold in 1980!!! You want to talk about "chance" and astronomical odds...I won’t even guess the odds of all those stars and planets aligning...but it does happen. Do you even know if Tommy and the relative who had a relationship with Christie share the same last name???

Ovi won the Whacktivity Comp and the power when the Power Alliance was already running the House, so Production knew pretty darn well the road the start of this season was going to travel. Drama ensues with every large alliance that starts a season, so your “wait and see” approach is lame. Ovi also showed his horrible social awkwardness while congratulating Christie on her HOH win BEFORE he won his comp...so I have no idea where you’re getting this “fan favorite” presumption from?

07-21-19, 10:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Remarks"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-19 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

This is what I read: "The reason I do so is because an overwhelming majority of the criteria I use for that ranking is based ON THE EVENTS THAT OCCURRED THAT WEEK. Sure, I may reflect on prior occurrences or may surmise how the current week happenings could impact future events, but my primary focus has always been on THAT WEEK."

That is the definition of a narrow perspective.

Look, you could have skipped the first 5 spots, Tommy was still the first one listed!!

Yes, miracles happens, rarely but they do. My question is why are Tommy and Christie COUNTING on a miracle happening to them?!! Their pairing SHOULD raise a question.

No, I don't know Tommy's relative last name since it wasn't communicated but Julie told us that they were connected BEFORE the two entered the house. So, BEFORE the two knew they were cast together, SeeBS knew.

Look, now you're the one asking me to prove a negative. I don't know why the script didn't favor Ovi or even if there was an intent to save him. It's even possible that they did try to help him but that he still failed. I don't know, but you don't know either.

07-22-19, 04:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Remarks"
If ALL my assessments were based on ONLY what went down the current week as my “be all and end all” and absolutely nothing else mattered, THEN I would regard that as a “narrow perspective.” Clearly, that’s not the case. Does an individual tend to prioritize a particular factor and put more weight on that factor over the others? Of course, every human being is like that. You do as well. But in your “my way or the highway” approach you have with posters on these Boards if THEIR primary criterion is not the same as YOUR primary criterion...that becomes YOUR self-defined “definition of a narrow perspective.”

You specifically stated Tommy was my “Top Dog.” You may have a different interpretation but “Top Dog” in my mind is who I ranked next to #1. #1 = Top Dog...get it? And my number one was “VACANT” as in no one. Now asking why I have Tommy ranked high on my list is something else...and I explained it quite clearly to you—not once but TWICE!

I’m not saying “Tommy and Christie COUNTED on a miracle happening to them,” so I do not understand why you are asking that question??? Not only Julie, but Tommy and Christie also told us during their DR confessions there was a connection between them prior to BB, but that still does not mean they couldn’t have met in the House by chance as they both stated it to be. Anything other than what we were told is a presumption. In one post you state Christie could have told CBS she just got out of a long-term relationship and gave the name of that person and they made the connection. THEN, in your next post you stated you don’t know if Tommy and that relative share the same last name...OH, but (according to your theory) “they realized the connection with the other applicant and jumped on the opportunity.” HMMM, perhaps Production has a Psychic on its payroll. LOL

Playing Devil’s advocate, if the show was “scripted” it would not need to reply on whether Ovi failed or not to keep the Nightmare Power in the game after going through the trouble to create an elaborate competition for the purpose of awarding the power to the winner (Ovi ). If the show is “rigged” and you entertained the possibility “that they did try to help him (Ovi,)” it would have been easy-peasy to pull off—just order HOH Christie to NOT name Ovi as a replacement nomination. Done deal, all rise...case dismissed! I don’t ask you to disprove a negative, but I do ask you to validate your conjured-up theories when you use them to contradict my posts and/or critique my rankings.

07-22-19, 07:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Remarks"
YOU are the one that wrote that you nmostly limit yourself to the week's event. I even wrote that you can do whatever you want with your list so how is it "my way or the highway". It's not my fault if you're unhappy with the appropriate use of the term narrow.

No matter how many spots you leave vacant, the first one automatically comes on TOP. It's another simple question of semantics.

How do you explain the fact that Julie KNEW that Tommy and Christie were connected in some way before they met each other in the house? If we had heard from THEM first then it would be an accident but Julie presented them as two people who knew each other so SeeBS knew.

The "script" they have on BB isn't a full scenario like they use in movies. They do let some events unfold naturally but then they give nudges along the way, things that shape the game to their liking but not so obvious that all the Hamsters would know they are being nudged.

07-23-19, 05:46 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Remarks"
I am also the one who wrote everyone has a primary factor or criterion they weigh more heavily than the others when assessing situations. If one has three factors to consider, do you think EVERYONE will give an exact and precise 33.333% to all three? If one has four factors, do all get an exact 25% each?? That’s simply not realistic! So, being REALISTIC (even though you tend to struggle with that concept) everyone’s perspective is “narrow” using your self-defined definition. That puts me in VERY LARGE company.

The “first” name mentioned does not always equate to the “top” position listed...as shown with my current list. Tommy was the “first” name mentioned; Vacant was the “top” position. It’s a simple fact of placement.

In post-game interviews, before the castaways boarded the boat to take them out to Survivor Marquesas, Boston Rob and Sarah stated they were both making eyes at each other in LA when the cast was finalized. Although they were not allowed to interact and talk pregame strategy, they were allowed an opportunity to see who they would be playing with/against and both admitted their attraction to each other BEFORE stepping foot on the island but well AFTER casting auditions. Shii Ann stated in an interview, before embarking for Survivor Thailand, she was actually shown pictures of all the male players casted for that season and was specifically asked who she was most attracted to just by physical appearance BEFORE stepping foot on the island but well AFTER casting auditions. In a twist of comic irony, she actually selected Robb—the very castaway she clashed with and disliked the most that season. Ha-Ha.

I know what you are shrewdly doing...you keep purposely asking me questions to bait me into bringing me down to your level by presupposing hypothetical situations as the only way to answer your twisted questions. I presented two factual CBS occurrences for no other reason than to pacify you and prove by factual historical references players could go through the audition/selection process without knowledge of each other but may be able to catch sight of each other very shortly before the game officially commences. With all due respect, I am not going to waste any more time playing your silly hypothetical theory games going forward and will stick with what was actually shown/heard.

AHHHH, now we’re going back to conveniently picking and choosing when the show is “scripted” and when it is not...for the obvious purpose of fitting into your conspiracy-laden agenda. And the wheels on your bus repetitiously keep spinning ‘round and ‘round...

07-23-19, 09:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Remarks"
Most ranks include past and current events and an analysis of where the players stand for the future. That's a wide perspective. Restricting your list to look mostly at the week's events is a narrow one. End of discussion.

Survivor requires air travel to distant, remote locations so, of course, the players get a glimpse of each other before hand. On BB however, Julie has OFTEN stated that the moment the contestants get on stage on premiere night is the first time they see each other. Nice try but you're wrong here.

I NEVER said the whole show was scripted. I don't pick and choose; I look for whatever appears suspicious. Christie's unexplainable panic attack was one. Conveniently, it created the only semblance of drama that night.

07-25-19, 07:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Remarks"
The fact you are unable to be realistic (because you are always consumed in your conjured-up and unproven theories,) pretty much “ends the discussion” before it even begins. Furthermore, I have no intention to discuss “where players stand for the future” with those who peek at Spoiler sites on the internet, and then after they get their jollies with the newfound spoiler information during their WWW circle jerk sessions with other Spoiler dwellers, decide to mosey on over to other Forums, i.e. Bashers, so they can be Mr. or Ms. Smart Pants.

Since you seem to be leaning on Julily’s...I mean Juilyee’s...AHHH make that Juliee’s every word, I’ll wait with eager anticipation to hear Julily SPECIFICALLY state the first time the HGs THIS SEASON saw each other was when they stepped on stage during the Premier. Let’s see if Juilyee (or CBS) also states that Christie and Tommy went through the entire audition process as partners with knowledge of each other BEFORE the cast was finalized. As always, the onus is on the Spin Doctors to verify their theories, otherwise it’s just gibberish lacking any verifiable substance.

Of course, you NEVER said the whole show was scripted. That’s my whole point! When you want to blow sunshine up the butts of your favorites you would never think of being “suspicious” or playing your “edit” or “scripted” cards in the inconsistent manner you do. When you want to be contrary to another poster or a more proactive player proves to be successful, you create “suspicion” out of thin air and cry “foul,” “rigged,” or “fix.”

No doubt your “suspicious” behavior will carry over to the Week #4 list I plan to post tomorrow after tonight’s episode. AHHH...GEEZ…I said Week #4 list. How narrow-sighted of me. *SNORT!*
See ya there.

kingfish 20610 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-19, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 List #3"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-19 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

I don't know about the ranking, but I think Cliff made himself pretty secure for a few weeks even though he's a social have not. But most of your comments are right on, and those on Analisa topped the list. And Bella. Like evil Dick, now whenever they focus on herI see a smiling DEVIL face. So presumably, she'll win this season.

07-21-19, 06:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BB21 List #3"
Thanks Kingfish!

For someone old enough to have fathered every HG (other than Jessica) I think Cliff has been able to hold his own socially. His immaturity level seems to have made up for most of the age detriment. Carrying around a stuffed owl and spending a portion of his time in the House entertaining Internet Trolls speak to that point.

I agree...my accurate assessment of Ana-Least (obvious reference to having the least mental capacity in the House) would have to be my finest work for this week’s list. Glad you enjoyed it.

No “scripting” or editing needed to see what a villainous person Smella is...much like we saw with Evil D!ck as you stated. But, if Smella has any chance of winning, she (and Nick) will need to go on a weekly competition run similar to what D!ck and his daughter Danielle did when he won his season.

kingfish 20610 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-19, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB21 List #3"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-19 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Oh yeah, that owl. What's the deal with that? I missed whatever it was that caused him to start that, and I don't remember an owl being part of any of the challenges.

I guess he's just trying to show his quirkiness and that he's a simpleton and thus not a threat of any kind?

07-22-19, 04:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: BB21 List #3"
This is not the first season the owl occupied the House. I cannot recall the exact season(s) and the other HGs who carried the owl around in the past. I want to say it may have been Paul, but I’m not 100%.

As for Cliff’s attachment to the owl, my initial thought was he may be using it as a metaphor to suggest "at least I have someone I can confide in" to represent how Production screwed him over with the age disparity in the casting. Although, as I stated before, anything he does to lower his maturity level can only help him from a social standpoint with this season’s cast.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •