The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-19, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #2"
I handled snakes frequently as a kid, so no biggie for me. I would have killed that comp even though Jack’s time was quite impressive. Actually, I was impressed (barring Tommy’s theatrics) no one really freaked out uncontrollably having to handle those snakes. Another good choice bringing Tyler back to host the POV. So, two POVs thus far: One hosted by last season’s winner; and the other hosted by the HG who should have won.

TOMMY – Only reason Jack does not take the top spot is because he’s a horny toad D!ck. That being said, I’ll keep Tommy here for all the reasons I stated last week...and no, NOT as a “male Isabella.” LOL But as well connected as he is, he’ll need to start taking some lead to remain on the top perch.

DICKTATOR – He followed up his solid HOH win with a kick-butt winning time in the Whacktivity comp. Not as powerful as Ovi’s, but a greater chance of being used. I thought his nomination speech was very good and his choices made perfect sense...compliments of the slithering snake Bella’s deliberate turncoat. He also gets points for not pussyfooting around and naming his targets up front instead of employing the dastardly backdoor ploy. Whereas a real looker like Anal-sleaze is an obvious temptation for any horndog, not the best move for his overall game.

CHRISTIE – With the pressure of HOH behind her, taking on a more supportive (yet equally influential) role with Gr8ful seems to be more her pace. Took advantage of the fortunate she stumbled upon with Cliff to solidify the connections she successfully made during her HOH reign. She’ll be around for a while.

HOLLY – My last week’s assessment of her has not changed. Her partnership with Jackson seems to be a smart one. I feel Jackson may be able to keep his libido in check while putting his primary focus on the grand prize; and I do not have Holly pegged as a skanky Ho.

SAM – Those still longing for the days of MTV Real World will criticize Sam for winning his second POV, but understand the win ALSO came with a Fiji trip. Let’s also understand Sam is your typical middle-class working American (an anomaly for Realty TV.) He could drive his rig 20 hours a day, every day for a month, and STILL not be able to save up enough money for a Fiji trip for his wife and him (after providing for his family and kids.) So, good for Sam! Winning both POVs also allowed him to confirm the alliances and dynamics in the House he is now privy to. Information is powerful in this game.

NICOLE – As a floater, she’s been approached...but by the “wrong” alliances. Nicole gets pity points because I generally felt bad for her when she said she would like to win the trip...but would be going alone.

JACKSON – He made the correct decision to dump bimbo Kathryn, but shame on him for putting himself in that position to begin with. Pairing up with Holly could help his game. With Nick the new HOH, he won’t be going anywhere this week.

NICK – Congrats on winning HOH. It may not have dawned on him while competing, but it could have quite possibly saved Isabella or himself. Those sheets best better NOT go over both of your heads...otherwise Bella’s Tiger Mom (who happens to live in the same state as Nick) will be on the warpath!

JESSICA – HMMM, seems to me Jess WAS playing “hard” enough to attempt an all-girl alliance. Sadly for her, Isa-smella stunk up any shot of that alliance getting off the ground. Jessica paid a price for it this week, but escaped Camp Comeback. With no chance of a female alliance, she’s just simply biding her time in the House.

CLIFF – His goose is cooked. Unlike Isabella, who intentional screwed herself, Cliff’s downfall was not on purpose. But geez, you can’t take the chance that no one may be listening when you are talking out loud in an eager attempt to be a quintessential DAW.

ISABELLA – The biggest snake in the House was not in the Wacktivity Chaos competiton, it was Bella. I’m sure Jack was gr8tful that Isabella narced out the Black Widows all-girl alliance, but at the same time, the Gr8tful alliance now has little to no trust with her. The female HGs realize how poorly she’s been burning the candle at both ends as well. Fortunately for her, the only HG she can rely on is her House boyfriend who is the current HOH.

KATHRYN – Is there a thimble in the BB House? That’s all you would need to neatly fit her pea-brain. If I was Brett, I’d stay on the Island. When he does venture back to the mainland, he might consider issuing a restraining order against Kathryn.

ANAL-SLEAZE – How about another thimble to fit the mental capacity of this bubblehead also? She’s been riding a hellava lot more than coattails in the BB House. And the one she’s “riding” is the biggest Dick in the House. Once the covers completely and entirely cover BOTH HGs, one does not need to be a Hustler magazine subscriber to know the skank going on beneath those sheets. That being said, congratulations Anal-Sleaze...you’re now a Reality Show Ho.

EVICTED

KEMI – Talks a decent game; but unable to play a good one. I’ll toss her a morsel of credit for FINALLY understanding the importance of playing the social game in the BB House—but too late. Unless her uniform will be a halter top and panties, not sure what all the hoopla was about her wearing the Camp Comeback attire.

CAMP COMEBACK

To even mention the Ovi-Cliff-Nicole “Fellowship” alliance pretty much speaks for the comical experiment called “Camp Comeback.” Not sure who the next evictee will be, but with the three right now (unless the format of the Battleback will be dumbass luck,) David is looking good to win his way back into the game. David appears to have figured out the House dynamics, but he should be working harder to create potential partnership/deals should he win his way back in.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB21 List #2 kingfish 07-13-19 1
   RE: BB21 List #2 Aruba 07-13-19 2
       RE: BB21 List #2 kingfish 07-14-19 4
           RE: BB21 List #2 Aruba 07-15-19 8
 RE: BB21 List #2 michel2 07-14-19 3
   RE: BB21 List #2 Aruba 07-15-19 5
       RE: BB21 List #2 michel2 07-15-19 6
           RE: BB21 List #2 Aruba 07-15-19 7
               RE: BB21 List #2 michel2 07-16-19 9
                   RE: BB21 List #2 Aruba 07-18-19 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-19, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB21 List #2"
As kid I also caught snakes, spiders, lizards, gators (small), turtles, and just about all the little creatures that came my way. One thing I learned though, was that just about any snake will bite. It's just that some are venomous. But even the nonvenomous snakes can introduce bacteria into the wound. Not deadly, but still a nuisance. Dear old dad made sure I knew which snakes were venomous. Turns out that one really only had to study was what a copperhead looked like. Rattlers advertised their presence unless you were really unlucky, coral snakes were pretty distinctive as are cottonmouths, leaving the copperhead as the only US snake that one has to really memorize.

BTW, I also learned that all spiders have fangs and most can an will bite, and they all have at least a little poison. I didn't study them as intensely as I did snakes, but I believe the easily identifiable black widow and the brown recluse (the more dangerous one because they like to hide in places where people live) are dangerous. Tarantulas look dangerous, and I wouldn't touch one of them on a bet, but people do handle them without being bitten.

I hate that I agree with you about Tommy, he and Sam (condolences on his Grampa) are the most annoying houseguests this year. WE basically have Grande and Paul all over again.

Annalisa (sp?) I disagree with you on. Well, not that she isn't a bubblehead, but she has a nice set to her sails.

I don't get why Jess wasn't voted out. Unless her lack of athleticism makes her a good goat candidate? Kimi is brighter, makes better arguments, and is certainly easier to look at.

Agree about Katheryn. But she vacillates between clownish acts and model poses, so I'm ok with keeping her around for a while.

By far, IMO, the biggest bozo is Bella. Absolutely no sense. What can she be thinking? That a high betrayal count is the key to winning? IMO, her days are numbered. Her boyfriend seems to be too pragmatic to sacrifice his standing to protect her.

Coincidentally I am also planning a trip to Fiji this Spring, depending on the prospects for fishing. Seems to be a popular place to go.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-13-19, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB21 List #2"
Hey Kingfish,

Glady, we have no venomous snakes in NJ. Mostly garter snakes that are rather passive. Snakes generally coil before they strike and bite. So, unless you step on one or squeeze them, you’re pretty much safe from a bite.

Funny you bring up spiders because I was bit on my forearm by one in my garden last year. You're right about the fangs and poison. A red rash formed by the bite and my forearm began to swell a little. I continually rubbed raw onion and lemon juice around the bite area and my arm was back to normal within 24 hours.

Tommy and Sam are obnoxiously over-the-top in the DR, but in the House around the other HGs I find them tolerable.

Not sure what we disagree with on Anal-Sleaze. We both see her as a bubblehead and I agree she is majorly attractive. My “sleaze” reference is not about her looks; it’s about what’s going on beneath the sheets.

I was hoping Jess would have been voted out as well, but I do understand Kemi getting the boot. Jess is far more social than Kemi, and at the end of the day, you still have to live with these people 24/7.

Kathryn would be a DREAM to sit next to in the F2, so I could see other HGs sharing your sentiment to keep her around a while.

Agree about Isabella. Perhaps Nick may be protecting her as F2 goat material; although Nick ain’t exactly champion stock himself.

Maybe you’ll bump into Sam this spring...

kingfish 20603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-19, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB21 List #2"
See, now you just put me off going to Fiji.

07-15-19, 04:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB21 List #2"
Ha-Ha!

Hey, as long as there's no Diary Room in Fiji, you should be OK.

michel2 3440 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-19, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 List #2"
I was in Las Vegas for the last week so I'm basing this only on last Sunday's broadcast and the wikipedia update for the results of the week. I'm still wondering how long I'll watch because no one has impressed me so far.

1- Isabella: A turncoat is someone who turns on his allies, not someone who is so well connected that she gets information from her rivals and then informs her allies. If anything, Isabella showed that she is true to her original alliance. It's not her fault that Jessica has so little game that she didn't even consider she was talking to an opponent.

2- Jack: I don't think he's playing a great game because he's standing out way too much but since no one else is playing a good game, I'll place him high. At least, as you'll see with my list, I don't have double-standards.

3- Nick: He's playing well and he shouldn't have a problem handling the HoH because his alliance will protect him.

4- Holly: Only based on her looks and her place in the alliance. Also I have to give her credit for her time in the pick-a-snake comp. Like Kingfish noted, playing with snakes is something many guys do but women much more rarely yet she had one of the best times.

5-Analyse: Ditto for her looks. It's funny that Aruba crucifies her for having sex with a guy but doesn't chastise the guy in question. It takes two to tango, doesn't it? BTW If she was hidden under the sheets she wasn't doing it on TV!!

6- Christie: Reditto but with a downside: She's in the house with someone she already knew but I haven't heard her once wonder if there could be other couples in the house. It would certainly be a major concern of mine.

7- Sam: Congratulations on winning Veto but I cannot stand him.

8- Kathryn: Of course this placement is strictly based on her looks, certainly not for her place in the game!

9- Nicole: She's not in danger.

10- Cliff: If only he tried something, anything...

11- Jackson - Michie When he talked to Kathryn I immediately recognized the old switcheroo: Jack was trying to get rid of his girlfriend to hook-up with her roomate! Of course, with his looks he may have pulled it off a time or two in his life but I always had a rule: Never date the ex-girlfriend of one my friends or a girlfriend of my ex. OK, Kathryn and Holly aren't exactly friends but they are (forced) roomates. He's simply a sleezeball.

12- Jessica:BORING non-player. Aruba shows his lack of knowledge of the game by complementing her attempt at forming an alliance but, like Isabella and Jackson realized; she has no game and was only going fishing. How stupid can it be to form a female alliance on a week when the men held power?!

13- Tommy: I.CAN.NOT.STAND.HIM. He managed to put a ton of mustard on a stupid competition. If he wanted to go fast maybe he shouldn't have wasted time talking to the snakes as if they cared...

Sent to Day Camp- Kemi: Well deserved eviction for a person who had such an high opinion of herself that she thought she didn't have to put in the work.

07-15-19, 09:58 AM (EST)
5. "RE: BB21 List #2"
I don’t chastise the guy for being a Voyeur on TV?? REALLY??? Unless you regard horndog, D!ck, and horny toad as all compliments, this latest instance of your erroneous accusations toward me is yet another pitiful example of the falsehoods plaguing your posts. I even appropriately wrote “SHAME ON Jackson” in my assessment of him...last time I checked, Jackson is a guy.

Of course, Gr8ful will embrace Nick...that’s the benefit of winning HOH! If someone else in that alliance (other than Bella) won HOH, not sure how protecting that shield would have been.

Yes, guys do handle snakes more so than girls; but growing up on a ranch in Colorado, I’m fairly certain Holly came across, and in all likelihood, handled more than her share of creepy, crawling critters.

Unless I misinterpreted Christie and Tommy’s DR confessions during the Premier, they were not purposely casted as two HGs who previously knew each other contrary to the format for BB6 where pairs were intentionally casted. If Christie and Tommy went through the rounds of auditioning as two applicants who knew each are and were casted just for that purpose, then yes, it should be a concern of theirs. If not, then I wouldn’t question them for not wondering about other couples.

I wouldn’t say Nicole is “not in danger.” With Nick HOH, Gr8ful + Sam are all safe. This left Cliff, Jess, Kat, and Nicole giving Nicole a 50% chance of being nominated. Perhaps, even a greater chance since the power alliance should want to use Kathryn’s bird brain to its advantage. We found out last night it was indeed Cliff and Jess. It’s doubtful Cliff or Jess will win POV, but if so, it would be almost a certainty Nicole goes up as a replacement nom.

I never “complimented” Jessica for a great game move. I simply acknowledged she was playing the game contrary to your criticism that she was not. There’s a big difference between making a bad move in an attempt to play vs. not trying something, anything… Which brings us to Cliff—I would regard the Fellowship Zing alliance as “something, anything…” Was it laughable? Sure; but it is an effort nevertheless. Actually, when the boys are running the show it could be argued that might be a prime time to try to spearhead an all-girl alliance.

Tommy was by far the most squeamish about handling the snakes, thus he had to have known he’d have little to no chance of winning that Whacktivity Comp. With that certainty in mind, he decided what the heck and put mustard on the hotdog. Much like his DR confessions, I have yet to see that over-the-top obnoxiousness in the House among the other HGs.

I will reiterate Kingfish’s assessment on Isa-smella and agree that a “high betrayal count” will not be her ticket to winning BB. Smella didn’t betray the Black Widows because Gr8ful was her “original" alliance; it’s because Gr8ful was the POWER alliance in the House...no help from her. Make no mistake, had Black Widows been her ORIGINAL alliance and Smella was asked to join Gr8ful AFTERWARDS, she STILL INITIATES her betrayal and runs to Jack wearing her Turncoat. And I will repeat my assessment of her and say, although those in Gr8ful were appreciative of her selling out the Black Widows, it most certainly plants a seed in their minds that Smella could be more than capable of initiating more betrayals...perhaps AGAINST Gr8ful at a future time.

I hear ya on Kemi. “Entitlement” should be her first, middle, and last names.

07-15-19, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB21 List #2"
The accusations are correct: You drop Analyse to the last spot but you completely forive Jack by first ranking him as your SECOND FAVORITE and then calling him just a "voyeur". If he went under the sheets with analyse I'm sure he didn't only look!! If sex offends you, be consistent and chastise both paricipants.

Holly herself said she never dealt with snakes. Listen to the show; it helps.

Did you hear Senator Graham contorting himself into a human pretzel trying to prove that Trump's tweets weren't racist? Well that's how you sound defending your favorite Tommy and Christie. At least your contorsions have much less impact! Even if they didn't go through the process together, it's clear that the odds of them being there together are so low that they HAD to be casted because they knew each other. They should at least wonder if there are any other pairs like theirs.

Your contortions to explain your favorite's moves continue when you give a pass to Tommy in the snake comp. He himself kept saying that he was hoping to win so his embelishment weren't done for the heck of it but because he's an extremely annoying Desperate Attention Whore.

Finally, on Isabella you reach twizzler level when you make the supposition she'd have done the same even if the order of alliances had been reversed. Talk about asking me to prove a negative!! You have absolutely no idea how it would have gone but you make the call anyway! Talk about being who you are! The facts are simplew: Isabella joined the Gr8ful alliance and then acted as an infiltration agent with the other side. Like a good spy, she reported her findings to her allies. How is that acting like a turncoat?! Of course, you've hated it when I righfully called some of your favorites Turncoats so now you're trying to do it to me but it won't work when you're so off base! Anyway, I have Isabella as my #1 only because your assessment was so off that I wanted to underline it. I really don't have any favorites yet.

As for Jessica, again you should listen to the players: Both Isabella and Jack said she had no game and was only fishing.

07-15-19, 04:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB21 List #2"
I DID chastise BOTH the Dickator and Anal-sleaze. The reason he was #2 is because he won HOH AND followed it up with the Wackitivity Comp win AND did not employ the dastardly backdoor ploy, etc.; not because I personally like him so much. He’s still a horny toad. No, sex does not offend me; but being a voyeur showcasing one’s sexcapades for millions and millions of viewers is pathetic. And I stated that I DID drop him from where I would have ranked him had it not been for his voyeur behavior. Read my posts in their entirety; it helps. Anal-sleaze had nothing remotely close to the resume D!ck had this past week; thus the appropriate disparity in their rankings.

I never said Holly handled or dealt with “snakes.” What I stated is being raised on a ranch I’m sure critters that would freak out your average female would not affect Holly as much. Read my posts in their entirety; it helps.

You tell ME I “should listen to the players,” yet apparently you failed to do so when listening to Tommy and Christie during their DR sessions pertaining to their prior knowledge of each other. Being the odds are as low as you surmise that two casted HGs would have a prior connection, that’s precisely why they are not wondering why there are any other pairs. Listen to the show; it helps.

Isa-smella stated quite clearly in the DR that all-girl alliances don’t work on BB and she further acknowledged how Gr8ful is running the House with Jack as the current HOH. For those reasons she INITIATED her betrayal and which alliance came first would not have mattered. How pathetically sad I need to emphasize key words because you are so challenged when attempting to read my ENTIRE post and use your selective reading to make false and erroneous accusations.

There’s a HUGE difference between being placed between a rock and a hard place and regardless how you respond you’ll be turning on someone vs. deliberately and intentional INITAITING a betrayal. For example, if D!CK as HOH relentlessly hounded and badgered Smella by asking her if any all-girl alliances are floating around, THAT’S a perfect example of being placed between a rock and a hard place. If she lies and answers “No,” she’d being disloyal to Gr8ful; if she answers D!ck honestly, she narcs out Black Widows. That’s NOT how it went down which it why I am appropriated bashing and criticizing Isa-smella regardless how I feel about her personally.

I'm not saying Tommy (and Sam) are not obnoxiously annoying when hamming it up for the viewers. I've criticize both for that behaviour. What I'm saying is the HGs do not see how they are acting like complete a-holes away from the living areas of the House, thus it is not hurting their game.

AH, OK...I’m going to listen to a slimy, smelly snake (Bella) and a horny pig (Jack) to accurately access Jessica? LMAO!!

07-16-19, 02:14 AM (EST)
9. "RE: BB21 List #2"
As painful as it is sometimes, I do read your posts and I see the constant double-standards you have for men and women. This game isn't about winning those lame competitions it's about fitting in and not becoming a target. In that regards, Analyse is doing better than Jack. Learn the game, please.

No matter how you twist it, I thought Holly's performance in the comp was noteworthy but then again since this game isn't about comps maybe I shouldn't give her any credit whether she's a farm girl or not.

The odds are extremely low: In a country of 300 millions, we wound up with a combination of 2 out 16 people who know each other. Thus, a normal reaction would be to think it was entirely intentional. A smart person would follow that realization with a question: Are there other such combinations? Since it was a previous twist then it certainly could be used again. Yet neither have mentioned anything about it or have tried to figure out other pairs. For me, that's not smart.

Regarding Isabella: Suppose you get enrolled by the CIA and they send you to Russia. There, you wind up with a group of intelligence officers who want to recruit you. What do you do? Say no, I'm already working with the CIA? Good way to get killed. Accept and start working for them without informing your CIA controller? Now THAT's a huge betrayal. Accept and inform your CIA controller as soon as you can? Of course and you might even become an American Hero. While not on the same level of importance, that's precisely what Isabella did.

Aren't you the one that has a moto of "you are who you are". If Tommy and Sam are Desperate Attention Whores in the DR then they are also like that in the house. Maybe the edit is hiding most of their outbursts to save their image but I think they're simply annoying.

Isabella and Jack will have a huge say in Jessica's outcome, you won't so maybe, just maybe, you should listen to what they think. If they thought jessica had game they'd have voted her out instead of Kemi but they didn't. Like Cliff's pathetic alliance, (one that included someone that isn't even in the game!), Jessica's alliance offer wasn't game play, just a crapshoot. Compare the attention the guys put in selecting their 8 person alliance; first starting with 2, growing it to 6 and then adding 2 more to have a majority. That's game play. Sitting on a bed and hoping others will agree to do women versus men isn't.

07-18-19, 09:42 AM (EST)
10. "RE: BB21 List #2"
No Spin Doctor (nor contortionist as you like to say) will have any chance successfully contradicting the truth that I do NOT apply double standards when appropriately bashing the voyeurs who exhibit skanky behavior in the House. Senator Graham sure has nothing on YOU. LOL!

You are the one who needs to learn and accept the game as it is currently played today with competitions. If not for the competitions, there’d be NO BB21 and NO game to watch, never mind “learn.” No one would be tuning in for a 21st season to watch MTV Real World in a Big Brother House.

Using the TOTAL US population of 300 million is yet another meager attempt to fasley represent the facts by intentionally painting an unrealistic picture, Sen. Graham. That total census includes infants, children and reflects a nation that grows older and older with every census. In the “Big Brother World” only ages 20-29 count for the overwhelming most part when it comes to casting. But that’s neither here nor there...you criticize me for “not listening to the players;” then when I do with Christie and Tommy, you apply your patented spin with unproven conspiracies and scripts as to why I SHOULDN’T listen to them. You shrewdly flim-flam for the purposes of contradicting my posts and to support your own spinology.

You’re on a roll Senator; your CIA example does not apply with Smella because the Gr8ful alliance did NOT deliberately “recruit” and/or send Smella out on a mission to sabotage the female HGs. Smella did this ALL ON HER OWN. Thus when she did, in fact, betray the Black Widows it was newfound knowledge for Jack-Off and the Gr8ful alliance.

“You are who you are” pertains to one’s individual personality, morals, MO, etc. If you’re a lying sack of sh!t in the game; you’re a lying sack of sh!t. If you proactively put optimum effort into the game; you are the type of person who puts out 100% in life. If you engage in skanky behavior in the house; we’ll you get the gist. It does NOT pertain to how one chooses to act or react when they are by themselves without another living body in the same room vs. how that same person may act when they are among many other human beings all around them. Yet another sad and unsuccessful Sen. Graham maneuver on your part.

You rant that I should “listen to Bella.” Actually, that’s all anyone can do when it comes to Smella because the obnoxious and inconsiderate betraying blowfish is unable to keep her flapping piehole shut for anyone else to get a word in edgewise.

No doubt your feeble reply will be more continuous and inaccurate repetitious babble, so on to the next list after tonight’s episode. Of course, I’m pretty sure this will not deter our resident “Senator” from more filibustering. Ha-Ha!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •