The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 List #1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-04-19, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 List #1"
Not sure where you can watch more obnoxious embellishment...Big Brother or the World Cup/Gold Cup? Actually, it’s a no brainer—Big Brother. Rather fitting the first POV was hosted by none other than the Veto Queen herself—Kaycee Clark.

TOMMY – Connected with everyone in the House. Whereas first week alliances historically have not had much staying power, his partnership with Christie might get him deep in the game. Would be a real hoot if they advance to F2 and HGs find out for the first time on the Finale Show of their prior knowledge of each other. His name has never come up as a future target by anyone putting him in great shape following the first eviction.

CHRISTIE – Had her set to top my list until she displayed such an emotional breakdown. Despite her coming apart, I give her props for not allowing Wolfman Jack to control her replacement nom. It would be great to turn the tables and be all over Jack telling HIM what to do as HOH all week. She used her well-earned HOH win to secure enough relationships so if placed on the block in the near future should have the necessary votes to remain safe. I don’t think this HOH will be her only Comp win this season.

HOLLY – Much like Tommy, has connected well with everyone in the House. She’s solid as a charter member of Gr8ful, individually bonded with Christie and Analyse, and has been a support for train-wreck Kathryn. Cannot see any female HG putting her up in the next few weeks, and the male HGs have female HGs primarily targeted over Holly. Put it all together and I see her advancing far in the game.

ISABELLA – In the Gr8ful alliance, kind of a showmance with Nick, has the girl thing going with Nicole/Jessica, and a personal connection with Kemi. Has covered quite a few bases in the early going. How others may perceive her relationship with Nick could be an Achilles, but overall she appears in good position.

SAM – Was on the outside looking in with every early alliance formed—until his impressive POV win. AHHH, what a comp win with a little power can do. No one can criticize this dad’s decision to save another dad. Every male HG is cool with him, and as a 31-year old parent with kids, the female HGs will accept him. Easily the most annoying in the DR, but fortunately for Sam, the other HGs do not see his DR confessions.

CLIFF – Cleared TWO early hurdles facilitated by the greatest divide in Reality TV. The first hurdle cleared on his own merit, the second by the other dad in the House winning POV. His pathetic futility in comps pretty much nixes any chance of winning, but that same ineptness may keep this likable HG around long enough for a trip to the Jury House.

NICOLE – Your quintessential floater...a strategy I dislike. Floaters who fared well were able to kick it up and win key comps in the second half of the season. I don’t see that happening for Nicole. Although did use her floater status to acquire privy information from Christie. Appears solid with Jessica and fine with those outside the Gr8ful alliance.

JACK – Talk about someone playing too hard; too fast. One might presume his looks could keep him around, but if he keeps up this current pace, I doubt even that will help him. What will help him for now is his solid HOH win. If he really wants to keep gunning for Kemi, be a man and put her up as an initial nomination; as opposed to the cowardly backdoor approach.

JACKSON – As Camp Director his four choices were the appropriate ones: The three who challenged him for the first eviction safety and the one (Kemi) who refused to make any attempt to socialize with him. The one most likely to win a future HOH (David) getting banished wasn’t the worse of results. His Bromance with Jack could save him because if both go up on the block, Jack would be the obvious eviction. His budding showmance with Kathryn is poison. One can only wonder how long he can keep sidestepping minefields.

NICK – As poisonous as Kathryn is for Jackson, Isabella may be more lethal for Nick. He was coasting very well with the major alliance, yet if Nick and Isabella end up on the block, Isabella would be able to garnish the female votes sending Nick home. Is Isabella really worth it??

ANALYSE – Other than being a snitch and ratting out Ovi, not much doing with her. She’s connected in a few alliances mostly through osmosis…well perhaps her looks have a lot to do with it. In either case, has come off more of a coattailer from what we’ve seen in the first five episodes.

JESSICA – Appears all-in on a strategy that has never worked on BB—an all-girl alliance. If it should work this season, it is doubtful Jessica would spearhead it. Whatever transpires, she’s destined to be a tool that could get her on the Jury...otherwise a monumental waste of space.

KEMI – So she won’t scratch anyone’s back unless they scratch hers first. AHHH...OK...and what have you done in the House to get your back scratched? NOTHING. If she thinks others will be bending over backwards to scratch her back first just by walking into the House, we have the most delusion HG this season. Her refusal to even be social with the HG in power is why Jackson picked her for banishment. And did she learn anything after escaping it? No; and why...because you are who you are. If you’re still waiting for your back to be scratched, it’ll probably have to be on the nomination block with Jack as the new HOH.

KATHRYN – Easily my most annoying HG. I was hoping above all hope this BB blowup doll would be the first eviction. If you really thought you were being conspired against, you would have been a dastardly backdoor victim...but you were NOT. She says she’s not “used to being pawn,” but she better get used to being everyone’s bitch for as long as she stays in the House.

BANISHMENT LOSER

DAVID – Whereas, I can understand the two oldest HGs (Cliff and Jessica) volunteering for Camp Director, David getting up was a bit of a surprise...a decision he paid for dearly. Even so, it was a tough way to exit. Didn’t care much for that whole race crap he had to factor into his goodbye speech, but at least he’s back in the House for whatever that’s worth.

EVICTED

OVI – Despite his satisfying Whacktivity win, everything else was a “nightmare...” pardon the pun. His one-on-one with Christie after her HOH win was one of the more awkward exchanges I’ve heard/seen on BB. After catching wind of an 8-person major alliance, he approaches the HOH (Christie,) two of the most physical HGs (Jack & Jackson,) and arguably the hottest HG (Analyse) and presumes NONE of them might be in that major alliance?? REALLY?! Revealing his power was a Hail Mary effort, but (once again) he tossed it to the wrong players. Hey, the kid went down swinging; I’ll give him that much...and he’ll be able to keep swinging with the Camp Comeback twist.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB21 List #1 michel2 07-04-19 1
   RE: BB21 List #1 Aruba 07-05-19 2
       RE: BB21 List #1 michel2 07-05-19 3
           RE: BB21 List #1 Aruba 07-06-19 4
               RE: BB21 List #1 michel2 07-06-19 5
                   RE: BB21 List #1 Aruba 07-07-19 6
                       RE: BB21 List #1 michel2 07-07-19 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3437 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-19, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB21 List #1"
If there was ever an episode where it was easy to see that they were following the "script" it was this one. Here are some examples:

1- In the veto competition it was evident that BB wanted to help Cliff and not give Kathryn a chance of winning it. The meatballs throws were especially telling: Each meatball hit Cliff right in the gut while Kathryn's were hitting the ground well in front of her. Cliff was worse than they expected but it still worked out the way they wanted.

2- The whole episode was edited as if everyone was about to change their vote and boot Kathryn instead of Ovi but then the vote was 12-0 showing just how much the "script" was made only to keep us wondering.

3- After David came back in the house, Julie asked them to sit back on the couch and she was about to tell Ovi and David to go on the chairs reserved for the nominees except both Ovi and David knew the drill and were already in their place!

Anyway, with the focus getting more and more on dumb challenges (can something be less TV friendly than a smell-a-thon comp? Yes, you can have a red-white-and-blue questionnaire) it's hard to rank these hamsters but let's try:

1- Isabella: Not only is she well entrenched in the core alliance but everyone else likes her. She doesn't have to win a single competition to stay safe. It will get hard for her at around F6 but not before then.

2- Tommy: He's the male version of Isabella and even if he's terribly annoying in the DR, I have to recognize his good game

3- Holly: I was a little turned off when she didn't get Kathryn's joke and started talking against her but since it was part of the evening's lie to make us wonder about the vote, I have to give her a pass.

4- Analyse: I'm thinking she wouldn't say no if Jack wanted some action under the covers but I'm enjoying looking at her and that's enough for now considering that her game is solid.

5- Jackson (Michie) He is much more relaxed than his close ally so that should serve him well if the two ever get put on the block against each other. He didn't fall for Ovi's weak proposal

6- Sam: I still can't stand his fake enthusiasm in the DR but he played his veto well, getting Christie to tell him about the "group".

7- Kathryn: I thought her: "Are you bitches conspiring against me?" line was hilarious and that it showed she could take being on the block with a sense of humor. That sense of humor really showed when she ended her speach by saying it would prove that they were conspiring against her if they evicted her. Unfortunaltely, it seems that most Hamsters don't share her sense of humor but, then again, the producers had to use something against her to make us think it wouldn't be a 12-0 vote against Ovi so they turned her joke into a obnoxious rant.

8- Nicole: She hasn't rub anyone the wrong way but she still doesn't have an alliance.

9-Nick: I can't recall a thing about Nick which means he isn't playing a bad game but he isn't doing anything positive either.

10- Cliff: He's slowly coasting out of danger but he is wasting his opportunity to make an alliance.

11- Jessica: I'm not sure about her game plan but I don't think she is either! She thinks she's a good example for full size models but she's an example that guys have all sorts of fetishes!

12- Kemi: The first thing to do in a social game is... to socialize. That seems a foriegn concept to Kemi.

13-Jack: He acted like a Dicktator which is the fastest way to have a revolt. If he gets voted out it won't be because he is a challenge threat but because of his bad social game.

14-Christie: What a hot mess! Too bad because I like the way she looks but her actions were simply horrible. First of all, SHE was the one that first pointed the target at Kemi so why did she get her panties in a bunch when Jack jumped on the idea? And if she had a special connection to Ovi why pick him for replacement. There were 3 other options opened to her. Also, if she wasn't happy with her ally why didn't she talk to HIM instead of someone that wasn't even in the alliance?

Camp Comeback - David and Ovi: It's a new experiment but like every new twists I think it's dumb: Even if they are out of the game for now, these players have a chance to blow up someone's game by spreading gossip or simply by inventing lies. If I had to live with them I'd make sure to tell everyone in the house to stay clear of them and not believe anything they say.

For Ovi, it was weak to propose a one week safety to the two big guys. He should have either promised to give them the advantage (if it was allowed) or promised the full 6 week safety.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-05-19, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB21 List #1"
Let’s address the newest installments of your never-ending conspiracy theories first:

1 - You have no way of knowing EXACTLY the PRESISE spot each competitor stood before they were plummeted with meatballs and marinara sauce. If a meatball came in low you need to make the adjustment for the future ones. Kathryn did not make any necessary adjustments at all during the POV which confirms her sheer ineptness in competitions. That, coupled with how the rest of the House knows how easy it can be to make her their bitch,” will be her golden ticket for advancement. To even use the meatball portion of the POV comp as a “script” is as irrelevant as it gets because (by my recollection) not a single meatball was caught by ANY of the six competitors.

2 - Production did not need a “script” to make Kathryn a boot option...her pathetic paranoia was more than enough. What you regard as “humorous” or “sense of humor” is, in fact, Kathryn just being Kathryn showing everyone what a paranoid hot mess she really is. And, once again, your blatant inconsistency rears its comical head to plague your otherwise well-thought and comprehensive posts. You assess Kathryn’s emotional paranoia as a “humorous script,” yet bash Christie as an emotional “hot mess.” So why is Kathryn’s emotional reaction “scripted” and Christie’s not in your assessment. The obvious reason for that inconsistency is because I rated Christie high and Kathryn low. Now THAT is “humorous!” LOL

3 - In your eagerness to force-feed your unproven theories and “scripts” down my throat, you are over-reaching with your spinology. I do not believe Ovi and David knew specifically about the Camp Comeback twist before the rest of the House. When David was allowed to race back into the House, is it possible they instructed him (and perhaps tell Ovi to do the same) to take a seat on the nomination block and wait for further instructions...after the obnoxious phoney-baloney reception for David, of course? Sure, it was...but for you to spin that scenario as a script or rigged segment is a reach of monumental proportions even by your exaggerated standards.

AHHH, so Tommy is a “male version of Isabella.” Naturally, Isabella could not be a female version of Tommy because then it wouldn’t be a Michel post. LMAO! Quite honestly, I do not regard one a version of the other. I feel both are playing their own game that happens to mirror each other regardless of gender. The reason I had Tommy higher than Isabella is because I feel Isabella may be more at risk with her closeness to Kemi (whom most of the House has on their radar as a target) and Nick (someone the rest of the House might target as a showmance.) The only one-on-one closeness Tommy has is with Christie and that is unknown to the rest of the House thus far.

I believe Jessica is sure of a game plan—an all-girl alliance. Now, is it a game plan that will ensure her success this season? Probably not...but it is a game plan, nevertheless. As for the “guy fetish” you insinuate pertaining to Jessica...you realize you are setting yourself up for a Kingfish response post to further hammer you for your “fatty” bashing. Ha-Ha!

I like the word “Dicktator” for Jack...very fitting. Naturally, I’m partial to my own “Wolfman Jack,” but I could see myself referencing that label in future posts.

All in all, (with the exceptions of Christie and Kathryn) we’re fairly similar with our assessments of the hamsters after the first eviction. I also agree with your proposal for the House to not engage in any game discussion with those evicted to Camp Comeback for the reason you stated.

I hear you on Ovi’s proposal to Jack/Jackson. Your alternatives are commendable, but in all likelihood, ANYTHING Ovi could have proposed to Jack/Jackson in reference to his power would have little chance of sticking for the following reasons:

1) If I’m Jack or Jackson, how do I know we’re the only two Ovi tossed his “Hail Mary” to? He could have made the same pitch to anyone or everyone in the House. Not an envious position if it comes back to me that I was the first person he made the proposal to and the rest of my alliance realizes I held that secret from them.

2) Even if they were the only two Ovi approached with the proposal, chances are at some point in the future Ovi’s proposal to Jack/Jackson would become common knowledge throughout the House. Granted no one knew about Camp Comeback, but a Battleback into the game is a very likely possibility after the fourth eviction. Once again, finding out after the fact would not sit well with those Jack/Jackson have been playing the game with thus far.

3) And let’s say they take Ovi’s offer and are successful keeping him in the House. What guarantee do they have Ovi will keep his promise and not renege on his offer? None. In the words of All-Star Champion Mike Boogie, “Everyone bouncing checks in the BB House.”

Ovi would have been better served to keep the power to himself and concentrate on winning a possible Battleback since he has until week six to use it.

07-05-19, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 List #1"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-19 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

For the meatball comp, all I had to do was look at the backdrop to know that they were all standing in the same spot. It's always like that on TV and movie sets: you have an X on the floor telling you where to stand so that the cameras can have you nice and centered.

For Kathryn, the script was to have EVERYONE tell us they'd boot her instead of Ovi when they were set on voting for Ovi. Practically EVERY single boot episode is scripted like that.

Julie interrupted herself when she saw the two guys had already sat where they were supposed to sit. If that's not pre-arranged what is?

I only called Tommy the male version of Isabella because I had written about her first, nothing more but of course you see more.

Maybe Jessica's plan is an all-girl alliance. I'll give you that but how hard is she working for it? As for the fat backdoor comment it was more about her claim to be fit and surprising everyone in the house. She simply isn't fit at all.

You're giving me good reasons why the guys needed to refuse Ovi's offer but I wasn't commenting on that. I was bashing Ovi for not making the best offer possible. In fact his offer was extremely weak.

PS. The difference I see between Katryn and Christie isn't because you "rated Christie high and Kathryn low". That isn't the reason at all. Also, I never said that "Kathryn’s emotional reaction (was)“scripted”". To be clear, what I felt was scripted was the house reaction to Kathryn's line about conspiring against her. The House told us they'd vote against her but they didn't. So, for me, the rats told our Hamsters to say they'd vote for Kathryn in order to create suspense even if EVERYONE knew the vote would be going against Ovi.

The reason Christie’s so low in my assessment is because of all those stupid crying sessions in the HoH room and the DR: "Boohoohoo, I don't want to have blood on my hands" "Boohoohoo, Kemi did nothing to me." Kathryn first put the target on Kemi so why did it hurt her so much when Jack went with it? Also she was dumb to tell Sam about her "group".

07-06-19, 06:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: BB21 List #1"
Once again, NO ONE caught any meatballs so it’s obnoxiously ridiculous to keep harping on it. What’s even MORE ridiculous is to suggest your conspiracy theory that Production had it rigged for Kathryn to lose the POV. With the likes of Jack and Sam competing, do you REALLY think that would be necessary??? ROTFLMAO!

The “script” is to have the hamsters act themselves. Kathryn achieved that by being the paranoid emotional train wreck she is. Its doubtful Jack will put her up again given his close relation to Jackson; but if he does, we’ll watch her continue to spiral out of control. On the other hand, if she is safe this week, I predict a pathetic and meager attempt at self-preservation to suggest she was only acting...yadda...yadda...yadda... A backpedal you would love to hear.

Seasons are formatted WITHOUT handing HGs individual scripts. I believe the format was to unleash the Camp Comeback twist after the first two HGs left the game even BEFORE the actual season started. If you want to regard a format or outline Production predetermines to define a given season as “pre-arranged,” whatever...knock yourself out. I’m not going to waste my time mincing words with your synonymous verbiage...GEEZ LOUISE!!

How hard is Jessica working for an all-girl alliance? As of right now I do not know for certain; but we’ll find out in time. If she ends up nominated and potentially evicted for it, then the answer is she worked pretty darn hard for it.

The good reasons I laid out pertaining to Ovi’s “Hail Mary,” was for ALL offers/proposals. Weak, best, and any in between. It didn’t matter whether it was a weak proposal or a best offer...NOTHING concerning the revelation of his power to Jack/Jackson would have had any traction for the reasons I gave.

I agree the way Christie carried on in the DR was awful, but much like I said with Sam, the other HGs do not see that. Actually, I knocked her down a notch just for that reason. #1 priority for the first HOH of the season is to complete your reign with more friends, connections, aligned HGs, and support than blood. By my observation, Christie achieved that which is why I placed her higher. I do not see her getting nominated in the near future, and if she does, I feel the connections she made the first two weeks as HOH would ensure her safety.

As for Sam...let’s not forget he earned the POV honor. I feel it is imperative the HOH and POV holders be on the same page for the week. Do you really think Christie shares the group information with Sam if he was not the POV holder? I don’t think so. If anything, Sam now becomes another connection Christie was able to secure for herself during her HOH reign.

07-06-19, 11:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BB21 List #1"
I truly admire your loyalty to these TV shows. For me, Reality TV stopped being real a long time ago and that includes Survivor, The Amazing Race and Big Brother., the only three Reality TV I still watch even if it's on and off when it comes to the last two. I really only watch because they tell interesting stories even if they are more or less "scripted".

By the way, the results of the latest Amazing Race reinforced my perception. Colin and Chritie had been strong racers way back in season 5 but they were portrayed as "Villains", probably because they finished second and production didn't want us to root for them. But they came back for season 31 and the debt was repaid because they got their million.

Anyway, I'll take another angle to show you that there is a "script": How often have we heard players in the DR saying: "I have to win the veto because it's the only way I'll insure my safety"? That line is ubiquitous, so much so that it has to be forced on the contestants. I mean, there had to be more than a few players thinking that it would be nice to have the veto but that they were not really counting on it. But even Cliff said it. Cliff! As if he thought he had a chance against Jack and Sam! ROTFLMAO!! Production did give him a shot, throwing him the easiest meatballs but he was too pathetic to catch even one.

07-07-19, 09:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB21 List #1"
I’ve mentioned several time before, but it is obvious I need to repeat myself when I say I would NOT be shocked or flabbergasted beyond belief IF it was ever revealed with indisputable proof and undeniable evidence that CBS rigged, fixed, and/or scripted every Reality Show season. I do not watch Amazing Race, but if you combine the three shows you have over 80 SEASONS and probably over ONE THOUSAND DAWS in total, yet ZERO whistleblowers with any legitimate credibility during the past 20 years! That’s an astounding stat if the shows are all truly fixed/scripted.

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...they sign an agreement...blah...blah...blah... Consider some of the most noteworthy whistleblowers in our history...many putting their OWN LIVES and WELFARE OF THEIR LOVED ONES at risk; yet, STILL they came forward. No, I’ve never seen a CBS agreement, but I’ll go out on a limb and say I’m certain the repercussion for a CBS whistleblower would NOT be DEATH, fingernail extraction, electroshock on genital area, or other heinous methods of torture. And I’ll say again; not one substantial account to date completely spilling the beans on any conspiracy, fix, or rig you draw like a gun inconsistently to support your own agenda. That’s all I’m going to say about that.

I do not recall each and every word verbatim when a nominee explains their plight in the DR for an upcoming POV competition. If they always use the words “only way,” your criticism is warranted because that is obviously incorrect. Now, for them to say something to the effect it is a “guarantee” for another week of safety would be an accurate statement. The particular HG at risk would not need a “script” to appropriated state that certainty. What they are really saying is going out and winning the POV is the most PROACTIVE approach they could take to control their OWN fate without having to sponge off and rely on another. Knowing how you feel about “proactive” approaches with regards to Realty Show competitions, I can understand how those statements would be “nails on the chalkboard” for you.

As for Production giving Cliff “easy meatballs” to catch...the perfect place to successfully catch one of those meatballs is in the chest area. I guess for you to say Cliff had an “easy” opportunity to catch them suggests you must have thought Cliff possesses an innate ability to catch flying objects with his penis! ROTFLMAO!!

07-07-19, 06:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB21 List #1"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-19 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

I'm glad to read that you are open to the idea that these shows could be rigged. You ask why no one has blown the whistle but, at the same time, you rightfully call them DAWS. They are Desperate Attention Whores; you have to be to put your life on hold for 2 to 3 months to go on these shows.

Why do you think Reality Shows have gone to the seasons with returning players format so often? One reason, of course, is ratings but they also serve as carrots to keep everyone in line, When you add the threat of a $5 million lawsuit, you keep everyone quiet. Why would anyone in their right mind go against such a powerful corporation as SeeBS especially when they have much more to gain by following the corporate line?

People like Rob Cesternino and Johnny Fairplay still earn a good living because of their connections to the show. Despite all that, we've had quite a few former players making comments that hint at their disappointment with the way production runs the game.

PS. I have nothing against a proactive player but, by playing hard, they often put a target on their back. Survivor and Big Brother are about fitting in not standing out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •