The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB21 Preseason Assessment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-23-19, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB21 Preseason Assessment"
Hello Fellow Bashers! As another BB season embarks with the Premier on Tuesday, I figured for a little preseason assessment in true basher fashion after reading the Bios for the 16 HGs. By all indications, a season of newbies...hopefully. So, for those able to check their maturity at the door before entering this Forum, let’s kick off BB21. I’ve listed the HGs in alphabetical order:

ANALYSE – MAJORLY attractive. I guess CBS wants to follow up on the success it had last Survivor season by recruiting another hott female Collegiate Soccer Star. She indicates she can cry at the drop of a hat. Marvelous, another squonk who’ll turn the Dairy Room into a Hurricane Katerina disaster zone. Despite her great looks, I predict she’ll get on my nerves more sooner than later.

CHRISTIE – Has made it clear she will be a skanky Ho to “manipulate the men.” Here’s the problem...she’s going into the House as the open Lesbian she is. What Christie needs to realize is the men casted for BB are generally used to girls going into heat when in their presence. In order to REALLY persuade them, she’d have to get “down to business” when the rubber meets the road. In her Bio she declares she doesn’t like men anymore, so I doubt she’ll get the mileage she wants with her skank.

CLIFF – A Texan with the name of “Hogg” sporting a cowboy hat. Not even the feeble-minded inept CBS Production crew could make that up. The token 50-something HG who is over 20 years older than the next oldest HG. That’s enough to make him toast...but it gets worse for the Hoggster listing talking politics as a favorite activity. So, the dude who is old enough to have fathered every other HG this season will try to fit in by striking up conversations over the most controversial argument-enticing subject known to mankind. Brillant...REAL brilliant!

DAVID – On the surface seems like a pretty decent kid...until he reveals he’s another crier who could turn on the waterworks at will. CBS may need a restoration team for emergency flood damage control after every DR session. This could be a banner season for Reality TV viewers who orgasm over embellishment.

HOLLY – HUBBA-HUBBA!!! As poorly as this season may suck, I’ll tune in every episode for as long as this pristine beauty remains in the game. One of her claims to fame is falling off a cliff in her pickup truck and surviving. Not sure how much mileage she’ll get from that story considering we’ve had a former HG who had her face smashed by a moving locomotive and lived to tell about it.

ISABELLA – If confidence determines this season’s winner, write the 500K check to her right now. The question is...will she be able to harness and control her overconfidence? She’ll need more than the obvious NJ connection to be my fav this season...but it doesn’t hurt. If you want to believe some non-Americans who claim the USA has favoritism toward Asians, I guess that doesn’t hurt either. *snort* She had overbearing parents growing up. This generally leads to being a loose cannon when mom and dad are not around. Has the potential to be a fun HG.

JACK – Wolfman Jack is in the House! Not only does this guy look like a beast, he’ll probably perform like one in the competitions making him early fodder for the lame chickenshits to implement the cowardly backdoor tactic. Perhaps we may have a House of Chris’s (recent Survivor Champion) as the perfect antidote to that dastardly approach? Doubtful...but one can hope.

JACKSON – First impression...has horny toad written all over him. Seems most likely to get hookup up in a sappy showmance with a skanky Ho. If we do not have a moral compass like Sam from last season to submit any Ho to appropriate and shameful crying sessions, this could be a fun season for any horndog like Jackson...but not necessarily a winning formula.

JESSICA – Not too old; not too young. If she plays her cards right, this married woman could capitalize on being the House “Mom” to what appears to be a very unintelligent and immature cast this season. She goes in as my preseason fav...but we know that can all change after the Premier.

KATHRYN – Houseguest most likely to have an air nozzle on the back of her neck. Nuff Said!

KEMI – Not sure what she wants more from BB...500K or a future husband. Will she be annoying as hell or an entertaining character? Could go either way...I’m hoping for the latter.

NICK – Another HG from New Jersey. Dude must still use a flowbee to cut his hair because any barber who gives a haircut like that would be out of business in a week. Uses a TV primarily to watch sports...my type of guy. I immediately recognized his name “Maccarone;” his father a professional bowler from NJ (my uncle was a former PBA bowler as well, so that’s how I know.) Never met Nick or his father Sam so no personal connection, but after reading the bios for this cast, I’ll reach for anything to cheer on a HG during the Premier.

NICOLE – We have a token 50+ HG, so why not a token geek. Last season’s Scottie with boobs...I think? With the bevy of eye-candy casted this season, to say this poor girl has an uphill battle would be an understatement. The greatest divide in the history of Reality TV makes Cliff the obvious first boot target, but I suspect Nicole will not be far behind.

OVI – Looks like someone I would want for a lab partner in HS Biology class. Whereas I could tolerate him for a 90-day semester (so long as he did most of the work because I sucked in Science classes,) to handle him 24/7 for 90 days in the BB House is a whole nother story. I have this sneaky suspicion the other HGs will feel the same way about this frog-dissecting comrade.

SAM – Other than Grandpa Cliff, only other HG with a traditional working-class occupation (Truck Driver.) The fact he’s married, I’m not pegging him to hook up with some Ho. Those factors are enough to make him a preseason Fav.

TOMMY – Broadway dancer...I hope we’re not in store for another Frankie Grande prancing around the BB House. He’s hoping the way to everyone’s hearts will be through their stomachs as the self-defined House cook. We had a certified Gourmet Chef with Joe in BB14 who tried that approach. It got him through the early part of the season, but didn’t mean spit come the endgame. I’m predicting the same fate for Tommy.

Sometimes first impressions are spot on...sometimes they’re not. Always fun to go back after the season ends and reflect on early predictions/assessments.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BB21 First Impressions: michel2 06-25-19 1
   RE: BB21 First Impressions: Aruba 06-26-19 2
       RE: BB21 First Impressions: michel2 06-26-19 3
           RE: BB21 First Impressions: Aruba 06-27-19 4
               RE: BB21 First Impressions: michel2 06-27-19 5
                   RE: BB21 First Impressions: Aruba 06-28-19 6
                       RE: BB21 First Impressions: michel2 06-28-19 7
                           RE: BB21 First Impressions: Aruba 06-28-19 8
                               RE: BB21 First Impressions: michel2 06-29-19 9
                                   RE: BB21 First Impressions: Aruba 06-30-19 10
                                       RE: BB21 First Impressions: michel2 06-30-19 11
 RE: BB21 Preseason Assessment kingfish 07-03-19 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3433 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-19, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BB21 First Impressions: "
I'm not sure I'll be watching his wreck much and even if I do I'm not sure I want to be subjected to comments from someone who checks his maturity at the door but I'll give my first impressions on those that made good use of this first encounter.

In Julie's "famous" words: But First I have to address your misconception that underlines this remark: "This could be a banner season for Reality TV viewers who orgasm over embellishment"

I've never enjoyed the fake embellishment that is so frequent on reality TV but I've tried to tell you that it's all scripted. It's a lot like talk shows that have a comedian to warm up the audience before the show starts and then tell it to applaud when the host walks in. I know you believe strongly in SeeBS' integrity but every BB season gives us proof of this: EACH AND EVERY contestant are surprised when they "find" their house key but it's all an act. How can they be surprised when there's a camera crew staring them in the face?!!!

Jackson: Of course he made the biggest impression of all but I'm not sure his was a good idea and he realized it a bit too late. At least he's got a big alliance working for him but will it hold pass week one?

Katryn: Attractive but smart enough to keep quiet.

Analyse: Another beautiful woman, she wisely flipped from Jessica to Jackson and it should help her float for a while.

Christy: Handled the surprise twist about knowing Tommy rather well. Tommy seems very wishy-washy so it could be hard to use him to her advantage.

Kemi: So far so good for this cutie.

Holly: Pretty but a nice flower arrangement is pretty.

Nicole: She was the first to reralize that Jackson would be abetter ally than Jessica so that should pay nice dividends

Jack: Everyone noticed Jason... I mean Jack, but he kept his calm for the whole episoide which is a good sign.

Isabella: Talk about self-centered!

Jessica: Losing that election should mean one thing: She'll be one of the four banished players. Nice going there.

Cliff: Let me get this right: His strategy is to play possum yet he's the first to raise his hand when Julie mentions camp director. He won't be evicted because he's old, he'll be sent pakcing because he's dumb.

The rest? I got nothing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-26-19, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
My turn to quote Julie Chen (I still want to live the lifestyle of a) Moonves...BUT FIRST...anyone who keeps an unwavering desire to maintain their maturity upon entering THIS forum to discuss, assess, and bash arguably the most IMMATURE collection of puerile behavior Production deliberately assembles season in and season out, is beyond laughable.

The embellishment we are subjected to is a direct result of the obnoxiously over-exaggerating melodramatic players mutton-headed Production make a point of casting. These Drama Queens proceed to just act themselves without any necessary “script.” You are...who you are...who you are. One of the many, many, MANY sad examples that justifies my appropriate criticism of Production and how horribly it sucks!

Tommy did a fine job keeping his prior knowledge of Christie under wraps as well. Although, not surprisingly, you only credit the female HG with keeping the surprise twist secret.

Good call on Nicole being the first to gravitate toward Jackson as a better ally. I agree with that assessment.

Come on Michel...Cliff gets targeted REGARDLESS what he does for OBVIOUS reason. Once again, your refusal to accept the obvious greatest divide in Reality TV comes to the forefront. There was a lengthy pause before Cliff volunteered, and I’m certain he was hoping no one else would volunteer and he might get that first week safety out of default. I’d be more critical of him had others volunteered first and then Cliff decided to raise his hand AFTERWARDS.

In BB10, the entire cast decided to give Jerry (the oldest HG that season) a “free pass” during week one; so, it was a calculated risk on Cliff’s part considering how Production royally screwed him over with the casting. Now if I was Cliff, when a charismatic young athletic HG volunteered AFTERWARDS, I would have immediately taken my name out of the running and thrown my support Jackson’s way knowing there was no way the other youngsters would vote a 50+ HG Camp Director over a younger Jackson. Not that it would have guaranteed to roadblock the greatest divide in Reality TV, but it would have been worth a shot.

I don’t see Jackson’s situation as all that dire. Three of the four selections should be easy-peasy—select the three (Jessica, Cliff, David) who campaigned for Director against him. It should be rather simple to determine at least one other who did not vote him Director. Heck, one may even “volunteer” to be the fourth selection in an attempt to solidify their allegiance with him.

06-26-19, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
We are not talking to these hamsters but to each other. We're both adults so to write comments that belong in grammar school is pathetic. You can talk about their idiotic behavior without acting like them.

I credit Christy and Tommy both for handling it properly but my first impression of Tommy was more about his wishy-washy attitude. The second episode didn't help him but it sure helped her. In addition, Tommy's DR comments are example of terrible over-acting that is only slightly less annoying than the truck driver's.

Unfortunately, Nicole didn't follow up on her move towards Jackson-Micke and she was excluded of the alliance.

My problem with Cliff is that he told us he'd play possum which is not exactly compatible with campaigning for Camp Director. His vote total showed he had no chance and should have been better served by imitating that possum. Anyway, I don't deny that age is a reason to target people but the number of older people that make it to the end proves it isn't fatal.

I didn't say that Jackson was in a dire situation; HE DID! However, he reacted properly by making that strong alliance. Of course 6 isn't a majority when there are 16 people in the house but it should be easy to gather some unaware players to vote along.

06-27-19, 08:54 AM (EST)
4. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
My whole “check your maturity at the door” campaign came about as a DIRECT RESULT of bashing a PLAYER from last Survivor season (Butterface,) NOT a poster. Yes, I write to those who read these posts, but it is in reference to the DAWS on Reality Shows. I’ll mention another poster individually when I am initially singled out first; then I’ll react accordingly...otherwise I make a point to speak in general terms. When speaking in general terms, if an individual with tissue paper skin or a paper mache ego get their nose bent out of joint, then THAT’S “pathetic.”

Yes, Christie did quite well for herself in Ep. 2...way to hang tough and win the first HOH. Well done, Christie! And yes, our Broadway Dancer is a drama queen in the DR, but I do not equate that to being wishy-washy or a flipper with the HGs in the House. Actually, I would predict Christie might be more likely to flip or flim-flam on Tommy as opposed to Tommy getting “wishy-washy” and flipping/backstabbing Christie. Just a gut feeling I have at this point.

When Cliff surveyed the situation he was confronted with, playing possum was the right approach on paper. The problem is, Cliff (given his career and his MO) is not a possum by nature. He’s not the first Reality Show competitor who wanted to initially lay low, yet when his true colors surfaced was unable to be something he ain’t. The greatest champion in Survivor history wanted to initially “hide beneath his gray hair,” yet Westman proceeded to be Tom Westman regardless of what he thought might be a more prudent approach to start the game. Who are...who you are...who you are. Do we even get into the scores of hamsters who were adamant at season’s start they would NOT engage in any showmance...only to eventually find themselves skanking beneath the covers with another HG?? You are...who you are...who you are.

I never said you specifically used the words “dire situation.” You said Jackson volunteering for Camp Director was probably a bad Idea. I responded by saying I never saw the situation as “dire.” When Jaskson saw the likes of Cliff and Jessica getting up, I thought it was a savvy game move on his part to follow knowing he could easily covet a majority of the votes against the two oldest in the House. Now, had Jack, Nick, and Christie been the first three to volunteer, THEN I would have appropriately criticized Jackson for throwing his hat into the ring as the fourth.

True, six is not a majority with 16...but trying to create an alliance of nine in the first week is beyond absurd. And Jackson did garnish (I believe) 10 votes to name him Camp Director and that does constitute a majority. As for Nicole...she could have followed Jackson around like a puppy dog but it is doubtful the three guys (Jack, Jackson, Nick) would have handpicked Nicole. It seemed pretty obvious to me the three female HGs were selected based on ability to perform in comp and looks...neither of those attributes would put Nicole in the running.

06-27-19, 06:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-19 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

I doubt very much that Victoria read your post. In fact there aren't many reading your posts besides me and maybe Kingfish. Personally, it's not a question of getting my nose out of joint, it's just that I much prefer an intelligent discussion to childish arguments.

I certainly don't equate Tommy's act in the DR to being wishy-washy but he himself keeps wondering if he should do this or that (go with the girls or Jackson, go with Christy or not, etc...) Maybe he's just weighing his options but usually people who are weighing their options do it with calm. Calmness is a foreign concept for Tommy.

Maybe you are who you are but faking it is easy. All Cliff had to do was keep his arm down.

I like your comment: " Do we even get into the scores of hamsters who were adamant at season’s start they would NOT engage in any showmance...only to eventually find themselves skanking beneath the covers with another HG??"

The "score" is indeed so high that, instead of being a case of "you are who you are", it could be that they are following the "script". BB hired those hamsters on condition that they go for the showmance but first directed them to deny they were interested in rmomance. If we go by Occam's razor, my explanation is the simplest.

Nicole would not have been picked but she could have proposed an alliance.

06-28-19, 08:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
Whereas you, Kingfish and I are the only frequent contributors in the Basher Forum, I feel fairly confident many more read what we post. If Production did a better job with casting, “intelligent discussion” would ensue. During its infancy, Simon Cowell made American Idol far more entertaining with his “childish arguments” and antics. Yet, he only engaged in that childish behavior when jokers and clowns who were unable to carry a tune had the audacity to audition. When hopefuls who actually had talent auditioned, Simon's behavior was not “childish” but appropriately more serious. If you “prefer an intelligent discussion,” then Production needs to weed out the melodramatic, pathetically inept chickenshits, and horny toads.

Yes, calmness is a foreign concept for Tommy. For Josh Martinez, “calmness” was not even in his same galaxy...oh, BTW...Josh was the winner of BB19!

Had younger more charismatic HGs volunteered first, I’m fairly certain Cliff would have kept his hand down. No one initially got up, so I can understand Cliff thinking he might be able to steal safety for the first week. It didn’t work out the way he wanted, but he cleared the first hurdle.

OHHHH, so now Production pimps total strangers to be skanky Hos “scripting” softcore porn on primetime TV. ROFLMAO!!
Once again, when your back is against the wall you resort to proposing an unproven hypothetic situation requiring adversaries the impossible task of having to disprove a negative or an occurrence that probably never happened. LOL, you just keep doing what you do best...

Nicole may have pitched an alliance to Jackson, but it would probably be better for her if she didn’t considering she was NOT going to be selected by the three guys anyway.

06-28-19, 10:01 AM (EST)
7. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-19 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

I never watched American Idol because it was too dumb for me. The whole concept of making stars first out of nobodies is inane.

I stopped watching BB19 because of Josh. When I saw that SeeBS fixed it so he won, I wasn't surprised. The same happened to Evil Dick who, at least, was funnier in an Alice Cooper wannabee manner.

You're too funny when you defend one of your guys: Cliff waited for a whole 15 seconds before raising his hand!

I never asked you to disprove any of my hypothesis or even accept them entirely; just that you consider them possible.

There are thousands of websites for singles looking for love so the casting department could use their applicant's name to see who is also looking for a mate and cast those people. No pimping involved; they'd just have to ask them to DR that they will NEVER look for love on TV to make for a story that guys like you gobble up.

When someone proposes an alliance, a smart player should always accept. Even if Jackson had no real intention of making it work, he'd have kept her around long enough for her to make other connections.

Anyway, preseason is over so how about moving on.

06-28-19, 05:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
Heck, ANYTHING is “possible.” It’s “possible” the USA Government performed autopsies on dead aliens in Roswell, NM...it’s “possible” a second gunman in the grassy knoll assassinated JFK...it’s “possible” Lady Di was murdered by the English Monarch to prevent her marriage to Dodi Al Fayed...it’s “possible” Paul McCartney is dead...it’s “possible” Survivor is rigged...it’s “possible” Big Brother is scripted...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...Blah, Blah, Blah...

Whereas you never literally asked me to disprove your unproven hypothesis/conspiracies, you are essentially suggesting to do so with your feeble insinuation that those not willing to swallow your unproved theories are Kool-Aid drinkers or those “gobbling up” stories. With all due respect, you have it ass backwards...the onus is on those who conjure up this unproven crap to validate all the above theories, otherwise it is just verbal diarrhea.

Actually, I used to watch American Idol only when they had the audition episodes mainly for entertainment purposes. Once the finalists were selected, I stopped watching partially for the reason you cited.

Darn near anyone who watched BB19 in its entirety would agree if CBS was fixing the season, it was being rigged for Paul Abrahamian to win; not Josh Martinez. The fact Paul did NOT win and Josh did pretty much harpoons your tainted “fixed” conspiracy theory. But by your own admission, you did not watch the whole season, so your misconception in this regard is understandable.

You’re being borderline obnoxious splitting hairs by counting seconds before any HG got up to volunteer as Camp Director. Fact of the matter, there was a lengthy enough pause to make Cliff think no one wanted to put themselves out there this early in the season and that he might be the only one willing to take the risk and assure himself safety for the first week. No “defense” whatsoever...if anything, I criticized Cliff for not taking his name out of the running once Jackson started campaigning for the power.

As for the humorous reach you are making to hypothesize CBS “scripting” BB showmances...more unproven gibberish.

I agree with what you are saying about Nicole/Jackson. Even though Christie won the HOH Comp, I wouldn’t put it by Jackson to try to make it his HOH as well. If so, it could be a good indication where Nicole stands in the House with the newly-formed six-person alliance (she’s not part of) running the House for the first week.

06-29-19, 02:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
I know BB19 was rigged for production's darling Paul; they got him to the end with what should have been a goat but then one thing they can't control happened and that is how people vote. The voters went against production's wishes. It's often like that in reality TV, it even has a slogan: "Vote for the Worst."

Anyway, what really matters for production is to get their favorites (their ratings grabber) to the end so that their fans watch all the episodes. What happens in the final vote is immaterial; the ratings have been amassed. Survivor Samoa and Heroes vs Villains were both rigged for Hantz (they stuffed his pants with idols, cancelled a double boot episode to save not only one Foa Foa member but also Shambo who became a key Hantz ally, they instructed Parvati to align with the creep and then told Tyson to fall on his sword for him. For his trouble, Tyson was rewarded with the title in Blood versus Water) Despite all that help, Russhole lost both final votes because he was an ass. Sometimes production even goes further and then they rig it with a last minute twist for a guy like Ben.

Of course I can't prove any of this but I don't need to because it is self-evident to any critical independant observer.

06-30-19, 03:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
WOW, for someone who did not watch the whole season, you sure became a rather quick authority on BB19! And how “ironic” your newfound expertise coincides with your attempt to contradict my posts.

If Production is going to invest a FULL THREE MONTHS into fixing a season to rig it for its favorite to win, you know darn well they will “close the deal” and bring the “fix” to its “scripted” conclusion. Of course, this does not fit into your inconsistent use of playing the conspiracy card. What should be “self-evident” to any “independent observer” is how you conveniently cry foul, rig, or fix when a result is not pleasing to you; yet when ACTUAL results contradict your conspiracy theories you apply your PhD in Spinology and retort...AHHH...Golly Gee...I guess the players went against the script...yadda...yadda...yadda...
And you long for “intelligent discussions” in this Forum?! LOL

Because your excitement level reaches a pinnacle when lame, passive players are able to get a lot of mileage by successfully sponging off more proactive players who put out optimum effort, it must make your head explode when a proactive player DOES in fact get rewarded for playing and searching harder than the others. Rick flat-out said that’s how he was able to successfully find idols during the recent Survivor season. Ben took advantage of the others who apparently coveted sleep more than putting out the extra effort Ben did to acquire advantages. Even Desi (WHO WAS THERE AND PLAYED THAT VERY SEASON) appropriately chastised those at FTC for not being as proactive as Ben and allowing him to earn those advantages.

In similar fashion, NO ONE searched harder than Russell in Samoa. During the Reunion show, they even showed footage of Russell’s hard searching and coming up empty with idols to show how relentless he was in his searches. If anyone had an idol “stuffed in his pants” it was Colton in One World...a gifted handout you repeatedly dismiss for obvious reason.

I only watch real seasons so I did not see H vs. V with all returning players. Unlike some, I will not claim to have knowledge of a season I did not completely watch, thus I cannot nor would not comment on Hantz during that fake season.

Well, I say we beat this dead horse long enough. Of course, you always being one to HAVE TO have the last word even at the risk of repetitious chit-chat...knock yourself out!
As for me...to be continued on the next thread where we hope to focus our posts on BB21.

06-30-19, 06:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BB21 First Impressions: "
I guess you won't see this but don't worry, I'll trascribe it on your new thread!

I stopped watching BB19 but I still read updates and it wasn't hard to know that Paul was their favorite: They re-invited him right back!

How long will it take to get it in your brain: Despite all his hard work, Ben's game was DEAD, OVER, KAPUT before a providential twist saved his hide.

As for Hantz, sure he searched hard but he was only successful because, for the first time, idols were hidden in plain sight and he knew it. Had he been forced to solve riddles like Yul and Terry had to do then he'd have found none.

kingfish 20599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-19, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BB21 Preseason Assessment"
The only thing entertaining about BB these days is this thread. Glad I checked in, I fell asleep during the first episode of scripted excitement at "accidentally" finding keys, and displays of "totally amazing" wonder upon entering the house along with the endless “OMG”s.

Aruba, I appreciate the effort in this pointless task of posting first impressions of what seem to be pointless individuals. It speaks to the brainlessness of the show that the only thing that holds ones attention are the hot chicks, and that porn actually outclasses this show.

Michel, I also appreciate the effort you give to these evaluations, and when you stick to evaluating the personalities you are often spot on. As usual. But for you to call out anyone for posting childish remarks is beyond entertaining. (You do remember your comments about wild animal dangers on an island where the worst animal one could encounter was a feral house cat? That stands out for me, but there are others).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •