The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity BB II - Week 1 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 3180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-19, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity BB II - Week 1 List"
I don't think this will be a regular post because I feel very little interest in this season despite all the texts that scroll on our screen during the broadcast but here's my list:

1- Ricky Williams: I'm surprised to be putting up here someone who hasn't made a single alliance but he maneuvered nicely between the guys and the girls, creating just enough drama to keep the target off his back.

2- Lolo Jones: She quickly realized that the 6 person alliance was a sham to get Ryan and Jonathan to the end. She'd be first on my list if she had talked to the guys instead of being so obvioulsy against them.

3- Tom Green: The comedian has been good for a couple of laughs and being on the block should help him down the road. He knows he can handle it with calm and others won't readily nominate him as a pawn since he's been up there once already.

4-Kato Kaelin: While I don't know why he's considered a "celebrity" he won the veto and solidified his Final 2 deal with Tom. Those two minor characters could easily float to the end.

5- Natalie Eva Marie: Another unknown "celebrity" and a rather useless player. At least, it's easy to look at her.

6-Ryan Lochte: Granted, it's not easy when you're the first HoH and it's even worse when you have to nominate four people in the same week but he handled the situation with Lolo just as bad as it could have been handled. All he needed to do was to sit with them and say: "I wanted to nominate Dina but Jonathan feels she won't vote for him and since he's the one on the block, I went with his wishes."

7- Dina Lohan: Who is she? I'm not even bothering to search to answer that question. As useless as anyone entering that house has ever been, she managed, just by her presence, to be the main reason for the first eviction.

8- Tamar Braxton: What a fake "Diva". She would have been my last choice as alliance mate, my fist choice as nominee.

9- Kandi Burrus: Yes Tamar his high maintenance but you don't laugh at someone who is opening up. Show at least an ounce of empathy, even if it's fake.

10- Joey lawrence: What a dumbass! You don't refuse an alliance and you certainly don't tell everyone that you don't want an alliance. He'll be the weekly easy nomination because it won't hurt anyone else but him and then he'll be evicted when the HoH doesn't dominate the house.

The Evicted Houseguest- Jonathan: He was playing just like I would when he said he'd need a 7 person alliance to stay safe. (Well, I would have gone for a 8 or 9 person alliance but I don't expect anyone to be smart enough to see the beauty of that move.) His first mistake was to include Tamar and Kandi in his alliance. That was bound to fail before the first vote. His next error was to stop building that alliance at 6 when Joey refused to join. His next mistake was to put his neck out for Dina and not talking to the girls about it. His final mistake was to ignore the girls, showing everyone that Ryan was his "ride or die". He should have worked hard to make all 4 women feel they were his closest ally.

The what exactly? - Scaramucci: Just like his stint in governement, his presence was pointless.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Non-Celebrity BB II kingfish 02-01-19 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20500 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-19, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Non-Celebrity BB II"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-19 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

D listers at best. I used your order - my order has them all tied for last.

Like BB Celebrity 1, these people won't be memorable even in hindsight.

1. Ricky - Heard of him, but D-lister for sure. Never known for his perceptiveness. As unfair as it is for Marijuana to be on the list of substances banned in the NFL, still, if it is banned, and if using it will damage a multi-million dollar career, you just don't do it. Don't take that toke, my friend, pass it over to me. Ricky, you are a dumb dumb wanna-be mystic D-lister.

2. Lolo - Know the name, apparently a summer Olympics medal winner. D-lister. Thinks flipping off the HOH puts one on the road to success? Then resents it when she hears that she might be on the block? I kinda like her feisty attitude, but she's way too sensitive for this game. Great name, though. Lolo!

3. Tom - The unfunny comic. Heard the name, Podcast guy? Blog guy? D-Lister. Keeps trying to force humor, but it just falls flat. King of the wide-eyed punch line.

4. Kato - Z-lister. 25 years (or so) ago Kato was living in an apartment on OJ Simpson's Bellaire property when OJ murdered Nicole Brown. Because of this, he's a celebrity? If there's anybody on the show that tries harder to be humorous and falls flatter than Tom, it's Kato.

5. Natalie - Wrestler - Fringe character in a background sport. If Tom is a D-lister, she's about a XXX (heh heh, in my dreams). She does add a certain something to the show though, I just can't put my finger on them. I hope she lasts a while, because I need to figure out what the things are that I can't put my fingers on.

6. Ryan - This kid was born to swim. Through water. Life, on the other hand had proven difficult for him to navigate. Dumb Jock but does come closer than most of the others to being an actual Celebrity. Still, D-Lister. You want a real celebrity? Get Phelps (good luck tempting him with $250,000 less taxes though). Has a less grating personality than most of the others and seems to not take the game too seriously.

7. Dina - Ex-manager/mother to a self-destructive B-grade ex-Disney kleptomaniac movie star. Very D-listerish. How did they come up with this lady? Obviously, Meryl's mom was busy.

8. Tamar - ...is famous, why? Zero-lister. A very irritating no-lister. Thank God for the fast forward button. Someone (Tom?) proposed that they ought to keep the weakest players and focus on voting off the stronger players. Which means that Tamar might last a while. So, those that can stand to stay with the show are destined for a month in the depths of BB-Hell.

9. Kandi - Come on! This was a random pick of someone whot just happened to be walking past the studios on casting day, right? If living in LA or Atlanta automatically qualifies someone for some sort of celebrity listing, well, that would be where Kandi fits in. In contrast to the other houseguests, however, she seems to be a genuine person. Who knew the streets of LA or Atlanta could contain nice people.

10 - Joey - Supporting cast member of a 1/2 hour semi-successful almost entertaining sitcom in the early 90's who gained what fame he had at the time by saying "Wow". His catch phrase was "Wow". 30 (or so) years ago. "Wow!" Tell me that he isn't the personification of a failed, faded, wannabe D-Lister.

11. Jonathan - Another no-lister. I have no idea who this guy is or why he would be considered a celebrity, other than he has a nice smile and is pretty glib.

12. The Mooch - Hedge fund manager. A Trump mouthpiece for 10 days, but sadly, he couldn't control his mouth. A necessary talent for a mouthpiece. A short guy who overcompensates by using foul language. He might qualify as an idiotic celebrity. But his role as a pointless presence (thanks for that, Michel) was appropriate.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •