The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB20 Pre-Finale List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3003 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-18, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB20 Pre-Finale List"
With NFL in full swing and NHL preseason kicking off, my participation this past week was minimal. Consequently, I “missed out” responding to the same old lack of reading comprehension, putting words in my mouth, JC/Michel making false accusations, and childish reluctance to eat a plate of crow.

As for Kingfish, you’re right about Kaycee...even though viewers who long for an MTV Real World format in the BB House might disagree.

It seems silly to “rank” the F3, so I will handicap the following for Finale Night:

THE FAVORITE

TYLER – Wire-to-wire the most deserving of this season’s title. A win puts his face on the Mt. Rushmore of BB (along with Dan, Derrick, and Dr. Will.) IMO, he would overtake Dan as my G.O.A.T should he close the deal on Wednesday.

Yeah, Yeah...He’ll need to explain the many F2 deals...
But with the exception of Kaycee (a mutual agreement on Day 2) the others, i.e., Sam, Brett, JC all approached Tyler and THEY wanted to sit next to him in the Finals. More testament to the mastery of his game. Like what did you expect the kid to say??? AHHHH...Golly Gee...I’m really flattered but I already made a Day 2 deal with Kaycee so go away. LMAO! Or, I fell in love with Angela...so sorry, go to someone else for a F2. *snort* I’ll still contend the one hiccup may be explaining to his alliance members in the Jury why he did not share his Power App with them, but did so with Sam...should Sam reveal to the others she knew.

It would take some real Nads to purposely try NOT to win the final three-part comp even though it appears either of the other two will take him to the Finals. Based on what we’ve seen from the Jury, there may be enough non-Bitter Bettys to award the championship to the deserving HG. If so, Tyler will join Lisa, Hayden, Rachel, and Nicole as a HG who won the first HOH of the season and walked away on Finale Night as the BB winner.

COULD STEAL VICTORY

KAYCEE – Hail to the Veto Queen! Let’s just rename the award “Power of Kaycee.” Beyond impressive. What’s even more impressive is a decent number of Jurors have acknowledged her accomplishments as anything but “boring” or “passive.” Not using her Vetoes were signs of her loyalty to the Level 4 alliance—an attribute coveted by many Jurors.

She probably loses to Tyler, but would win going away against JC. Should she continue her dominant winning ways and take the final comp, it would be interesting which direction she will go. Will she “Cody (Calafiore)” a likely win for Tyler, or “Steve (Moses)” her way to victory against pathetic JC?

LONGSHOT

JC – This is PRECISELY why you do not keep an annoying, inept gnat like JC around. You run the risk of what we saw on Wednesday when the “sun shined on a dog’s ass” at the F4 HOH comp. I know in BB17 we all saw the boy Steve become a man before our very eyes at F3 by making an obvious choice so many do not make in that situation, but I doubt either Tyler or Kaycee would take JC to the Finals for an easier win. Therefore, it’s a must-win situation for JC, and the only way I see JC winning the final comp is if he participates in the third part with Tyler and Tyler is the “sun shining on his ass” allowing JC to win sparing Tyler from having to choose. In any event, regardless who this lying sack of sh!t and false accuser may sit next to, it would take the bitterest of all Juries to hand him 500K out of default.

EVICTED

SAM – You could SAY you’ll be a sore loser, and then there’s actually BEING a sore loser. So, when the rubber met the road, Sam displayed good sportsmanship upon her exit when interviewing with Julie Chen “I’ll keep my lifestyle of a” Moonves. Once again, Sam’s moral compass came up large, whereas (once again) Michel’s feeble reach in a meager attempt to contradict me came up as short just like the HG(JC) he emulates. I know...”low” blow...pardon the pun. And yes...I DO think I’m funny.

I’ll repeat my accurate equation:
Lower numbers in the game + Dominant alliance = UNANIMOUS VOTE.

OPEN WIDE…

ANGELA – Two evictions in a row where the evictee took the high road. Taking notes, Rachel? OH, I forgot...using Michel’s logic, Rachel was bitter because she “shows independence,” whereas LoserStar handled it much better because she “is emotionally needy.” HMMMM...using that logic I suppose Angela handled her oust the way she did because she's an emotional parasite???

OK, so Angela gets her Man, but contrary to her earlier claim, by not even having an opportunity to sit next to lover boy in the Finals, she doesn’t “ALWAYS get what she wants.” While Angela was a BB wallflower earlier in the game, Tyler came out of the gate playing hardcore and forming relationships with everyone right from the get go. In the end, that was the difference. But still, Angela was a rare score for Production. Attractive, athletic, good in competitions, smartly attached herself to the dominant alliance, snarky in the DR, and will not be sucking on a bitter pill in the Jury.

I’ll repeat my accurate equation:
Lower numbers in the game + Dominant alliance = UNANIMOUS VOTE.

...HERE COMES THE CHOO-CHOO!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List michel2 09-22-18 1
   RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List Aruba 09-26-18 7
       RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List michel2 09-26-18 8
           RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List michel2 09-27-18 10
 RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List kingfish 09-24-18 2
   RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List michel2 09-24-18 3
       RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List kingfish 09-24-18 4
           RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List michel2 09-24-18 5
               RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List kingfish 09-28-18 11
   RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List Aruba 09-26-18 6
       RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List michel2 09-26-18 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2998 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-18, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
It's funny that your post is more about trying to settle scores with me than the players! I'll have you note that if you think I make false accusations then you should be calling me Tyler who made the false claim to JC that Brett was gunning for him. Lies kept flying out of Tyler's mouth but you didn't seem to hear them.

And, of course the vote against Angela was unanimous There was only ONE VOTER!! There were plenty still in the house when Scottie was evicted TWICE unanimously! I guess you're not good in math if you don't see the difference.

As for Angela leaving graciously, there's always the possibility that it was fixed. The only interesting Final vote would be between Tyler and Kaycee because Angela didn't stand a chance and neither does JC. Now, id Kaycee THAT stupid that she wouldn't renege on her deal with Tyler in order to have an easy win against either JC or Angela? I don't think she is that dumb so that's why I smell a rat. And this isn't because I like Angela because I know she couldn't possibly win so I was happier seeing her interviewed by Mrs Moonves in that spectacular dress and pumps than burried under confetties destined for Kaycee.

Speaking of that spectacular dress, it spoiled the evenings outcome when we saw her wearing it before the veto comp had aired. Had she won veto she would have been dressed in competition wear, not in that beautiful outfit.

Anyway, the season is almost over so my list won't change.

1- Tyler: He's lucky that Kaycee picked him. In fact, they should have backdoored him when Sam left. He hasn't had any control over the last two crucial votes so I guess we're lucky that this is more about the social game than winning competitions.

By the way, I've never watched MTV's Real World so I have no idea about its format.

If he loses the final vote it won't be because of "Bitter Betties" but because he didn't handle the evictions well enough. I think Brett will vote for him but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.

2- Kaycee She did nothing with her power of veto, always going along with the HoH'S wishes. They may as well simply call it immunity then. Still, it's a strong showing that could net her the $500K. It would be Brawn winning over Brains which is always a little sad.

3- JC: I would have voted him out instead of Sam so I had a bad feeling when he stayed and competed for the F4 veto. I mjust knew he was going to win it and rob us of the season's high note: Tyler's choice. Had he won F3 HoH would he have picked Angela or Kaycee. Well, production could have forced him to ,pick Kaycee but it would have been dramatic either way.

Evicted - Angela: Tyler told her he had been lying to her for 3 months and she doesn't blink? That tells me she knew and those messages were all pre-arranged for our benefit, not hers.

Sam Ok, she exited calmly but I was only going by her words: She is the one that said she'd tear off the head of all these motherf*ckers so her exit only proves that she is bipolar. Her stunned look reminded me of the one she had when the house didn't agree to throw the Hacker competition in her favor. What a dumbass! Come to think of it,she'd be the perfect fit for Aruba so maybe that's why he likes her so much.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-26-18, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
“Settle scores.” LOL. You’re really too much...
As long as you continue to conjure up unproven theories and conspiracies, there’ll always be a “score.” And how can anything be “settled” when you cry foul with a fix or rig whenever your favorite does not win. We can now chalk up Angela to your ever-growing “score” list.

Of course, Angela didn’t “blink” when Tyler revealed his secrets...she’s “emotionless.” Zingbot NAILED it. Unless of course, when she reminisces over the most traumatic and catastrophic ordeal any child could unimaginably endure—going to gymnastics practice. *Snort*

If there is a Conspiracy “Rat” in the House, I give you BB17. There’s absolutely, positively NOOOOO way the Production “Rat” would have “allowed” Steve to be crowned Champion over Vanessa who owned that season. With that fact stated—All RIIIISE...CASE DISMISSED!

Tyler was not “lucky” securing a F2 with Kaycee. It was a case of vintage Tyler playing a proactively masterful game right from the beginning and reaping the benefits by owning this season.
If anything, I’d dub Kaycee as the “lucky” one to have fallen into that dominant alliance early on.

Classifying a possible Tyler vs. Kaycee F2 as “Brains vs. Brawn” is hysterical. Tyler has as many comp wins as Kaycee and is not lacking “brawn.”

Sam exiting calmly was all about ACTIONS over WORDS in the DR. Your futile spin further exemplifies the lengths you will go to avoid eating crow. Personally, I don’t see myself “a perfect fit” with any off-the-grid DAWS Production casts for BB. But if I was forced to choose, I’d select Sam over “putting my foot” in a skanky “worn shoe.”

When the HGs were cut in half and Level 4 solidified its dominance, I cited those two conditions as why the eviction votes would be unanimous. As the House got smaller and L4 become more dominant, my accurate citations were further confirmed with each and every vote thereafter. That’s called “hitting it out of the park!” Thank you very much as I take a well-deserved bow.

Too bad for you that you never saw MTV Real World, because the format was one you hold very near and dear to your heart. A format if continued would not have lasted 20 seasons with BB and we certainly would not be embarking on Survivor’s 37th season tonight.

I won’t be home until much later...actually, may miss the very beginning of the Survivor Premier. As always, I thank you for your thought-provoked assessments and being a formidable adversary. Anyone who can get up off the canvas as often as you earn my utmost respect.
Not sure if my next post will be parting words for BB20 or an opening statement for S37. Either way, I welcome the continuing banter.

Enjoy the Premier/Finale combo tonight!

09-26-18, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-18 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

>“Settle scores.” LOL. You’re really too
>much...
>As long as you continue to
>conjure up unproven theories and
>conspiracies, there’ll always be a
>“score.” And how can anything
>be “settled” when you cry
>foul with a fix or
>rig whenever your favorite does
>not win. We can now
>chalk up Angela to your
>ever-growing “score” list.

Like I said, I don't care whether Angela won or not. I was actually happy we got to see her in the red dress instead of under a cloud of confetti. It's NEVER been about my preferred outcome, ALWAYS about fishy events.

>Of course, Angela didn’t “blink” when
>Tyler revealed his secrets...she’s “emotionless.”
>Zingbot NAILED it. Unless of
>course, when she reminisces over
>the most traumatic and catastrophic
>ordeal any child could unimaginably
>endure—going to gymnastics practice. *Snort*

I'll pass responding to this crap.

>If there is a Conspiracy “Rat”
>in the House, I give
>you BB17. There’s absolutely, positively
>NOOOOO way the Production “Rat”
>would have “allowed” Steve to
>be crowned Champion over Vanessa
>who owned that season. With
>that fact stated—All RIIIISE...CASE DISMISSED!

You sound like the guy who enters a used car lot and buys at the asking price the first car that the dealer shows you. Let me teach you about marketing 101: SeeBS cares ONLY about ratings, not who wins (Only Probst is that much of a control freak!) so once Vanessa was in the Finale night, they had what they wanted. Also, the vote was close enough to keep the viewers interested. That's what they got again this time with the two biggest jury threats still playing. Even YOU said you might stop watching if Tyler was voted out. I would never call this proof because I always present my accusations as suppositions but SeeBS gave YOU exactly what YOU wanted when Kaycee kept the much tougher to beat Tyler over Angela EVEN IF SHE HAD TO KNOW THAT THE JURY HATED ANGELA.

>Tyler was not “lucky” securing a
>F2 with Kaycee. It was
>a case of vintage Tyler
>playing a proactively masterful game
>right from the beginning and
>reaping the benefits by owning
>this season.

Yet you say that Colby was dumb to bring Tina in S2. It's exactly the same situation so who changes when things suits their bias?

>If anything, I’d dub Kaycee as
>the “lucky” one to have
>fallen into that dominant alliance
>early on.

An alliance only works if everyone puts in their part. The formation was a mutual decision but then Kaycee proved herself and stayed in contrary to Winston and Rachel.

>Classifying a possible Tyler vs. Kaycee
>F2 as “Brains vs. Brawn”
>is hysterical. Tyler has as
>many comp wins as Kaycee
>and is not lacking “brawn.”

I wrote that because Kingfish and you claimed Kaycee's Veto wins would earn her the jury vote. For YOU, it seemed to be about Tyler the manipulator, vs Kaycee the athlete. Yes, Tyler is also a strong athlete but he'll be judged mostly on his mental game.

>Sam exiting calmly was all about
>ACTIONS over WORDS in the
>DR. Your futile spin further
>exemplifies the lengths you will
>go to avoid eating crow.
>Personally, I don’t see myself
>“a perfect fit” with any
>off-the-grid DAWS Production casts for
>BB. But if I was
>forced to choose, I’d select
>Sam over “putting my foot”
>in a skanky “worn shoe.”

I'd MUCH rather spend time with Haleigh than Sam! LOL!! As for Sam, it was HER DR WORDS THAT MADE me think she'd be bitter. It's not my fault if she's b BIPOLAR. If she votes Kaycee over Tyler, you'll have to eat crow.

>When the HGs were cut in
>half and Level 4 solidified
>its dominance, I cited those
>two conditions as why the
>eviction votes would be unanimous.
>As the House got smaller
>and L4 become more dominant,
>my accurate citations were further
>confirmed with each and every
>vote thereafter. That’s called “hitting
>it out of the park!”
>Thank you very much as
>I take a well-deserved bow.

Taking a bow for predicting that a 1 person vote would be unanimous. Now that's funny.

>Too bad for you that you
>never saw MTV Real World,
>because the format was one
>you hold very near and
>dear to your heart. A
>format if continued would not
>have lasted 20 seasons with
>BB and we certainly would
>not be embarking on Survivor’s
>37th season tonight.

What I like is the strategic social game so I'm OK with Survivor and BB.

>I won’t be home until much
>later...actually, may miss the very
>beginning of the Survivor Premier.
>As always, I thank you
>for your thought-provoked assessments and
>being a formidable adversary. Anyone
>who can get up off
>the canvas as often as
>you earn my utmost respect.

I think your head has been on the cnavas much more often than mine. So much so that you can't count anymore!!

>Not sure if my next post
>will be parting words for
>BB20 or an opening statement
>for S37. Either way, I
>welcome the continuing banter.
>
>Enjoy the Premier/Finale combo tonight!

09-27-18, 11:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
I wrote:

"If (Sam) votes Kaycee over Tyler, you'll have to eat crow."

kingfish 20452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-18, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
So, has anyone been keeping Tyler and Angela informed about the precarious nature of the Piedmont?

Don't know, but don't think so. that would be very unsportsmanlike.

Kaycee: Kaycee's or Tyler is going to win, and I think Kaycee's chances are better. What samplings we've received from the jury house indicate that Kaycee is probably going to win - keeping in mind that what we saw in the jury house is what we were allowed to see. So maybe we're being played. But it also makes sense from the point of view of anyone who's watched her excellent social game, she rarely complained, and she rarely got in anyone's face. No one on the jury thinks that she wronged them egregiously, and she's a lock for anyone who will be grading on challenge wins.

And I think that from the time she donned the rainbow wings to the peanut-tard, and the positive attitude she showed then and all thru the show are going to put her over the line. If she wins HoH or is picked for F2, I think she's a lock.

Tyler: Tyler was the best manager of an alliance we've ever seen. He never had to make the decisions that caused evictees to put most of the blame on him. He was the manipulator and all of his allies trusted him. He never overplayed his roll and bullied to get his votes. He's a smooth operator. If the Jury can see that, and that of all of them he played the best game, he might win.

JC: Even with his final win It's hard to see him winning the last one. He is a muscular little guy with a different set of leverages, and that might give him an advantage. Even if he wins and is F2 though, I think the Jury will be picking between either sweet Kaycee or smooth talking Tyler and annoying little him and he will lose.

Kudos to Sam and Angela I agree with Aruba in regard to their lack of expressions of bitterness that must have been there to some degree. Bayleigh, Slaggie C, Rockstar, and even Scottie were such pitiful losers.

09-24-18, 06:58 AM (EST)
3. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
I don't get the Piedmont reference so an explanation would be appreciated.

From what we saw, Bayleigh and Rockstar will vote for Kaycee but I think it was clear that Scottie and Haleigh were voting Tyler. Add Angela and probably Faysal, he could beat her. He should beat her.

09-24-18, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
The Piedmont, as it relates to Tyler and Angela, is the coastal area between the Appalachia mountains and the Atlantic. It would include coastal island areas in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida. Including Hilton Head.

The impact of Hurricane Florence might worry them. Hilton Head wasn't evacuated as far as I know, but it is in an area of great concern.

This is all based on my assumption that JC isn't in the mix. If JC is in the F2 mix, I see no chance for him other than the "lesser of two evils" choice. Both Tyler and Kaycee should beat JC. He is entertaining, and maybe Michel would vote for him on that basis, but not the Jury.

Every season that I can think of, there were some voters who voted based on their emotions and some who voted based on their admiration of game play. And a suprising number who seemed to be about to vote emotionally but who actually switched and voted based on game play. The Jury house apparently has a way of mellowing out emotions. But no matter what the mix this year, I think Kaycee wins.

IMO no one will ever mellow Bayleigh's or Rockstar's emotions, but neither really have Kaycee on their hit list. Bayleigh's principle target is Tyler, and Rockstar's enemies are on the Jury. In fact that's the beauty of Kaycee's game, no one has any real ill will toward her, but only have her challenge accomplishments to judge her by. Tyler has a lot going for him in game play, but they jury acknowledges his role in most of their evictions, and one or two voters do actually voting based on that will most likely scuttle his ship. Buck him from his bronc. Send him to Despair Island. (Pick a metaphor).

As for Scottie and Tyler, I didn't see an automatic vote for Tyler at all. If both or either were voting emotinally, Tyler would certainly not be their favorite over Kaycee, and the same if they decide to reward great game play. I'll admit that Scottie is erratic, but Hailiegh seemed to be a realistic player. I'd bet she would go for Kaycee over Tyler.

I would be hard up to make a decision between the two, I’ve been a Tyler fan for most of the season. But think now I'd go with Kaycee for her understated but brilliant gameplay. And not who apparently didn't entertain any individual viewer (i.e. Michel) sufficiently.

09-24-18, 08:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
Thank you for the explanation. I knew Piedmont just north of Montreal and the Piedmont region around Turin in Italy but not the one in NC.

As for the jury, Scottie and Haleigh clearly said they'd vote for Tyler during the jury segment so I went with that.

Kaycee could count on her comp wins except for the fact that the first comp beast was Tyler. He won 3 HoH and 3 Vetos against Kaycee's 1 HoH and 5 Vetos so why would they reward her over him? Recnecy bias? I'd say it's more impressive to win when there are more players left. Anyway, final HoH will break the tie and should carry the votes of those who, like Aruba, have a stiffy for the comps.

Yes, I found kaycee rather boring and it was evident during the Sunday's recap episode that she needed those uniforms to bring out her personality. Without those crutches she did nothing entertaining. I also consider boring those who simply go with the flow and the way Kaycee used her vetos was just that; "going with the flow".

09-28-18, 02:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
Recnecy bias? Now I need some clarification. Is it a typo for redneck? Which wouldn't make any sense as it relates to Kaycee or Tyler.

Congratulations to Kaycee for a masterful strategy, which actually resulted in a win over another masterful strategist. And I would argue (and apparently the jury would agree) that comp wins down the stretch are much more strategically valuable than wins in the beginning of the game when the game isn't as well defined and and opponents aren't as well known.

Interesting that Faysal and Haleigh didn't vote the same.

I was completely entertained by Kaycee, and by most of the other houseguests as well. She was always laughing, smiling, having fun and entertaining even when wearing those leotard punishments. Exceptions were Bayliegh, Swaggie, and Rockstar. Brett and especially Winston were duds, but as the irritating and colorless guests were booted, the season became more fun. The final groups great. Sam also made a punishment costume an entertaining experience.

09-26-18, 05:55 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
Kingfish, thanks for being a voice of reason acknowledging the pitiful bitterness obvious with some Jurors.

Should we have a Tyler/JC F2 and JC wins, it would be all about Bitter Betty sore-losers despite what other posters choose to surmise.

A Tyler/Kaycee final is more likely and would be enticing. The first part comp seems to be tailormade for Kaycee. If so, then it would be interesting to see if Tyler tries to take part two against JC believing either would take him to the Finals. In any event, I believe Kaycee will win the last comp and evict JC.

Your assessment for a Kaycee win has merit, but I still see it advantage Tyler.
I’m not so sure Kaycee will get off scot-free from her involvement with Level 6/4. Yes, Tyler and Angela may be perceived to be the catalysts, but Brett has been in the Jury House. And you know he’ll be bragging to the Jurors how he (and Winston) founded Level 6 and gloating over its dominance—a dominance he will say Kaycee was very much a part of. Angela will eagerly collaborate. I guess what I’m saying is if Tyler and Kaycee are in the Finals, when it’s time to vote, everyone will be keenly aware of the extent of Kaycee’s involvement with Level 6/4 as well.

Scottie, Brett and JC would be wildcards.
I won’t even attempt to predict Scottie’s vote.
As of now, I see Brett voting Tyler, but I could also see him changing...especially if he feels slighted that Tyler withheld his Power APP secret yet shared it with Sam instead.

JC will be a bitter and disgruntled Juror and will most likely vote against whoever won the final comp and evicted him. We’ll find out tonight.

Once again, it was enjoyable sharing assessments with you this season, and I trust will continue over into the Survivor Forum as we’ll plunge into an “Epic” season of “Biblical” proportions. LMAO!

09-26-18, 09:54 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB20 Pre-Finale List"
For the hundreth time, I don't deny that people vote because they are bitter at one of the finalist. What I say is that it's the player's fault that jury members are bitter. Like Probst always says the key is in how you vote people out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •