The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #12 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2999 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-18, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #12 List"
Nicole and Victor are engaged to be wed. How many voyeur sessions did Nicole & Victor have with each other under the covers while in the BB House? ZERO! No wonder Sam proclaimed she “lives for those moments.” LOL The real question is what the heck was Britney doing there??? I do not believe she was in any of their seasons. Actually, I would not have known it was her had they not flashed her name and the seasons she played on the screen. Although, under closer examination her plastic boobies should have been dead giveaways.

1) TYLER – Double Eviction could have been a tricky trap for the best player this season. Tyler not only came out of it unscathed, but controlled it with the HOH win. His modesty had him saying he hopes to be “half the player” of those returning to congratulate Nicole & Victor. With the exception of Derrick, he’s already exceeded all the others combined...Britney tenfold.

2) KAYCEE – THREE Vetos in a row to go along with her HOH and Hacker wins. And some viewers may think she’s “boring?” NOT! Move over Tyler, there may be a new competition beast in the House. Not bad for a player the dominant alliance picked up from the “free agency pool” at the very beginning to make their alliance six strong. Her recent competition dominance gives two from Level 4 the inside track to the F2.

3) ANGELA – Was it a Spanish onion, a red onion, or a Vidalia onion they put in her face to make her cry when talking about her childhood? I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt with that question for her crying in the DR considering TONS of kids with REAL tragedies, i.e. abuse, sex victims, foster homes, birth disabilities, poverty, etc. would KILL to have the so-called childhood issues Angela was carrying on about in the DR. In any event, her POV win to secure the blindside was the astonishing NINTH competition win in a row strung together by arguably the most dominant alliance in BB history.

4) SAM – You could see how proud her family is that her moral compass is pointing in the right direction while in the House. And which direction did the House support while being on the block with Ho-leigh? That can be answered by the following result—UNANIMOUS VOTE! HaHa

5) JC – It’s the same old Reality TV story—a pathetically inept player who gets by earlier in the game and then proceeds to punch their ticket to the endgame by being...well...pathetically inept. Kinda felt bad for the little guy with a smaller mind when he had no family member on his video from home. He tried to “spin” his sexual preference as the reason why...IDK, I’m leaning more toward his creepy behavior and being a lying sack of sh!t, fake story-teller, and false accuser defining the person he really is.

EVICTED

HO-LEIGH – It’s the ‘ole heave-HO for the Skanky HO. How fitting she gets evicted sitting next to the person who called her out for that very behavior in the House. Quite apropos to say the least; and UNANIMOUSLY I might add. On a positive note, it appears her family members she was so concerned about during her numerous DR confessions will overlook her voyeur sessions in the House.

BRETT – The irony is he DID have his blindsiders beat to the punch and actually a couple moves ahead of THEM in thought-process when he would have victimized Angela in a similar manner had he come through with the comp win last week. One second...just ONE SECOND! The silver-lining for Brett is it looks like his sister is Asian. Using Michel’s logic, that could make him a favorite for the 25K America’s Player Award. *snort*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #12 List michel2 09-14-18 1
   RE: Week #12 List Aruba 09-15-18 2
       RE: Week #12 List michel2 09-15-18 3
 RE: Week #12 List kingfish 09-17-18 4
   RE: Week #12 List michel2 09-18-18 5
       RE: Week #12 List kingfish 09-18-18 6
           RE: Week #12 List michel2 09-18-18 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2985 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-18, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #12 List"
Asking what Britney was doing there shows how little you know of what happens when the cameras aren't on. Reality TV "stars", like BB or Survivor players, meet often for charity events, reunion shows and various other functions. Since it was Nicole's engagement party, I'm sure production invited her best BB friends and Britney had to be one of them. I was more surprised seeing Danielle who, I had heard, had stopped all connections with the show. I guess that rumor was wrong.

It's a pity that you think every nice pair of boobs is fake. I'm not sure about Britney but, from everything I've seen, I think they're real and they're spectacular.

1- Tyler: So much for the jury's false impression that he was playing scared. He's now practically assured of making it to the F3 but he may need to win that final HoH to be there at the end.

2- Angela: Always focusing on the trivial rather than the important, I see. First of all, of course Angela didn't grow up in a war torn country but we only have 1 childhood and when it's not a happy one, it is a personal drama. I'd rather concentrate on her ability to get Tyler to put up Brett in her place even if he had been leaning the other way as late as Sunday. Her HoH win was the key of the night.

3- Kaycee: You can win and still be boring. Don't believe me? Just listen to anyone of Bill Belichick's press conference!! Kaycee's personality is dull and her game plan has been boring. She could have been the one striking first, getting JC out and then using Haleigh to turn the tables on the guys.

4- JC: He is inept in challenges (although some endurance challenges could favor him) but his game had been relatively effective. Lying and making up false accusations is a great way of playing this game.

5- Sam: I was sure you'd notice how much her decrepit moral compass had gone haywire when she swore she'd "tear the hinges of every M@#$@-F#$@ing door of this house" and how she'd "rip the head off of all these suckers" but I see you chose to ignore her vow to be the Bitterest Betty ever! Pathetic applies only to her (and your continued use of her jealousy driven rant). By the way, did you hear her saying she hated Angela? Could it be that she is also jealous that the fitness model got closer to Tyelr than her? LOL!!

Evicted - Haleigh: Of course her vote was unanimous. That's because, JUST LIKE SCOTTIE, she wasn't able to play both sides of the house. Honesty did her in so I'd think that, as a strong supporter of honesty, you'd be sympathetic to her plight.

Brent (sic!) Mrs. Moonves couldn't even get his name straight! (I don't remember Julie ever using her full name so I guess she told us that she's standing by her man) I'll repeat that I don't think Brett would have gone after Kaycee and Angela when Haleigh was still in the house. He was scared of them beating him in challenges so he'd have gone the safe way. Anyway, he pushed Tyler too hard and paid the price.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 2999 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-18, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #12 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-18 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

Your answer to my Britney question shows how drastically (and at times even desperately) you reach to the furthest extreme to apply your spin for the main purpose of contradicting my accurate observations on the show. And you do it mostly with unproven theories and conjured-up conspiracies. Allow me to refresh your memory...Victor returned to the show to propose MARRIAGE to Nicole. Danielle ended up MARRYING the HG she shared the House with and grew close to. (I purposely capitalized the key words to help you understand the connection.) Furthermore, Danielle took runner-up honors and walked away with the 50K prize. Britney walked away getting played like a fiddle by the Brigade alliance.

For the record, Elena in last BB season and Desiree is the last Survivor season BOTH sported VERY noticeable lolos...and I did NOT suggest either of them were fake. So, you can take your “pity” elsewhere...

I agree with your assessment that Tyler appears to have a golden path to F3. And yes, he’ll need to win that three-part competition to guarantee a seat in the F2. The only other scenario I see in his favor is if Sam makes the F3 and somehow wins the final HOH. I’m fairly confident she would take Tyler over any of the other remaining HGs.

Listen, none of us grew up in a Land of Unicorns and enjoyed Yoo-Hoo flowing freely from our kitchen faucets. EVERYONE can pick and choose “personal dramas” in our childhood we’d like to forget. But to carrying on about the “personal drama” of her parents sending her to gymnastic practice to millions and millions of viewers that PALES by comparison to the REAL examples of childhood tragedies I cited is what I appropriately criticized.

OK, let’s focus on the game. “Angela gets Tyler to put Brett up?” LMAO!! What episode were you watching??? Blindsiding Brett was TYLER’S idea and he shared it FIRST with Kaycee. We all know Angela is your favorite, but to spin and insinuate Angela spearheading Brett’s exit is beyond asinine. Any one of the FIVE (Brett not included) participating in the POV could have won that comp and Tyler still successfully orchestrates HIS plan and blindside. Sure, kudos to Angela for winning POV, but her wearing the POV necklace was not essential to Tyler pulling off HIS big game move.

Is Belichick a grouch-faced self-consumed pompous ass? Without question; but I do not regard him as “boring.” Anyway, Kaycee is a PLAYER in the game; not a COACH. For the first half of the season I agree Kaycee’s “gameplay” was boring, but I never viewed her personality as boring.

Being a pathetically inept joke is not “relatively” effective to advance deep in the game...sadly, it has been proven to be VERY effective for advancement. Being a lying sack of sh!t and false accuser is not about “playing the game,” it’s more about what defines JC. You are, who you are, who you are.

Yes, I choose to ignore idle chatter and tainted “vows” uttered in a fit of anger that will not be kept. After the initial realization of being nominated, Sam was rather composed considering she was sitting on the block next to the skank she was trying to cleanse the House from. At the end of the week...better late than never. Now, if/when she is eventually evicted should doors be ripped off their frames or we are left with headless corpses lying around the House...THEN and only then, will I state Sam is the “Bitterest Betty ever,” and I’ll be eating the crow off your plate. Anything other than those scenarios...the crow will be left for your continued consumption.

Sam formed a one-on-one game alliance with Tyler LONG before he was snuggling up with Angela. So, naturally she will be upset over anything that would come between that very early gameplay.

Don’t try to sidestep and spin away from the fact I ACCURATELY stated the reasons for the unanimous votes were A) smaller numbers in the House and B) Level 4’s dominance. I called it right at the first eviction it applied. And with FOUR unanimous evictions in the book and THREE different HGs evicted since my spot-on assessment we can all rise and dismiss the case. Of, course there’s always that plate of crow with your name on it. As my grandmother use to say when trying to feed one of my sisters (who was a notoriously poor eater: )

OPEN WIDE...HERE COMES THE CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho-leigh = Honesty??? We heard her say she has no strong feelings for Faysal. Then she contradicts that very statement and says something completely opposite to Julie during the exit interview. CLEARLY, she’s being DISHONEST with one of them. Yes, I’m a supporter of honestly and given the prior “honest” statement I just typed, Ho-leigh does not apply. At this time next year we’ll all see which of her contradicting statements proved to be dishonest.

You’re right in saying Brett/Brent (HaHa) “pushed Tyler too hard and paid the price.” Yet, how hard he pushed Tyler strongly supports how he would have beaten his alliance to the punch and put the wheels in motion to blindside Angela. Just ONE SECOND!

I too caught Julie adding Moonves to her name when she signed off. A “not-so-subtle” jab at CBS I might suspect. Not that we would ever be privy to it, but would like to take a peek at their prenuptial. If her take would be considerably less than half should she decide to walk away, one could understand her decision not to jump off gravy-train too quickly.

09-15-18, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #12 List"

>Your answer to my Britney question
>shows how drastically (and at
>times even desperately) you reach
>to the furthest extreme to
>apply your spin for the
>main purpose of contradicting my
>accurate observations on the show.
>And you do it mostly
>with unproven theories and conjured-up
>conspiracies. Allow me to refresh
>your memory...Victor returned to the
>show to propose MARRIAGE to
>Nicole. Danielle ended up MARRYING
>the HG she shared the
>House with and grew close
>to. (I purposely capitalized the
>key words to help you
>understand the connection.) Furthermore, Danielle
>took runner-up honors and walked
>away with the 50K prize.
>Britney walked away getting played
>like a fiddle by the
>Brigade alliance.

Wow! You really think that the choice of players was done on merit? BB invited Nicole's and Victor's BB friends to celebrate the event. So Britney is one of their friends. You call that a conspiracy theory yet you say Nick Saban can bribe the NCAA committee!!

>For the record, Elena in last
>BB season and Desiree is
>the last Survivor season BOTH
>sported VERY noticeable lolos...and I
>did NOT suggest either of
>them were fake. So, you
>can take your “pity” elsewhere...

When was the last time you had your eyes checked? Elena CERTAINLY had fake boobs. There are plenty of pictures on the internet where we see her topless to prove it.

>I agree with your assessment that
>Tyler appears to have a
>golden path to F3. And
>yes, he’ll need to win
>that three-part competition to guarantee
>a seat in the F2.
>The only other scenario I
>see in his favor is
>if Sam makes the F3
>and somehow wins the final
>HOH. I’m fairly confident she
>would take Tyler over any
>of the other remaining HGs.

Sure but Sam is inept.

>Listen, none of us grew up
>in a Land of Unicorns
>and enjoyed Yoo-Hoo flowing freely
>from our kitchen faucets.
>EVERYONE can pick and choose
>“personal dramas” in our childhood
>we’d like to forget. But
>to carrying on about the
>“personal drama” of her parents
>sending her to gymnastic practice
>to millions and millions of
>viewers that PALES by comparison
>to the REAL examples of
>childhood tragedies I cited is
>what I appropriately criticized.

Carrying on? Angela was talking to Tyler and shared a moment about her life and then the DR asked her to elaborate. Sheesh, your moral sense is easily excitable.

>OK, let’s focus on the game.
>“Angela gets Tyler to put
>Brett up?” LMAO!! What episode
>were you watching??? Blindsiding Brett
>was TYLER’S idea and he
>shared it FIRST with Kaycee.

Yes, I agree with that but if Tyler isn't sure of Angela's loyalty he puts her up. She proved her loyalty so that got him to go against Brent.

>We all know Angela is
>your favorite, but to spin
>and insinuate Angela spearheading Brett’s
>exit is beyond asinine.

I don't really care about Angela, I simply enjoy looking at her but she is playing a good game, better than you are acknowledging.

>Any
>one of the FIVE (Brett
>not included) participating in the
>POV could have won that
>comp and Tyler still successfully
>orchestrates HIS plan and blindside.
>Sure, kudos to Angela for
>winning POV, but her wearing
>the POV necklace was not
>essential to Tyler pulling off
>HIS big game move.

Someone had to beat Brent and Angela was the one to do it.

>Is Belichick a grouch-faced self-consumed pompous
>ass? Without question; but I
>do not regard him as
>“boring.”

His press conferences are funny ONLY because he gives boring answers.

>Anyway, Kaycee is a
>PLAYER in the game; not
>a COACH. For the first
>half of the season I
>agree Kaycee’s “gameplay” was boring,
>but I never viewed her
>personality as boring.

She HAS shown no personality except when she wins a comp.

>Being a pathetically inept joke is
>not “relatively” effective to advance
>deep in the game...sadly, it
>has been proven to be
>VERY effective for advancement. Being
>a lying sack of sh!t
>and false accuser is not
>about “playing the game,” it’s
>more about what defines JC.
>You are, who you are,
>who you are.

I'm not the one to defend JC but he has been much more entertaining than Kaycee!

>Yes, I choose to ignore idle
>chatter and tainted “vows” uttered
>in a fit of anger
>that will not be kept.

You are proving your bias.

>if/when she is eventually evicted
>should doors be ripped off
>their frames or we are
>left with headless corpses lying
>around the House...THEN and only
>then, will I state Sam
>is the “Bitterest Betty ever,”
>and I’ll be eating the
>crow off your plate. Anything
>other than those scenarios...the crow
>will be left for your
>continued consumption.

You should get your serving soon.

>Sam formed a one-on-one game alliance
>with Tyler LONG before he
>was snuggling up with Angela.
>So, naturally she will be
>upset over anything that would
>come between that very early
>gameplay.

Upset is one thing, hating someone is much different.

>Don’t try to sidestep and spin
>away from the fact I
>ACCURATELY stated the reasons for
>the unanimous votes were A)
>smaller numbers in the House
>and B) Level 4’s dominance.
>I called it right at
>the first eviction it applied.
>And with FOUR unanimous evictions
>in the book and THREE
>different HGs evicted since my
>spot-on assessment we can all
>rise and dismiss the case.
>Of, course there’s always that
>plate of crow with your
>name on it. As my
>grandmother use to say when
>trying to feed one of
>my sisters (who was a
>notoriously poor eater: )

>OPEN WIDE...HERE COMES THE CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think you're funny? Dumb is more accurate. The lengths you go to in order to avoid having to conced the obvious that Scottie was played by both sides instead of playing both sides shows, once more, your bias.

>Ho-leigh = Honesty??? We heard
>her say she has no
>strong feelings for Faysal. Then
>she contradicts that very statement
>and says something completely opposite
>to Julie during the exit
>interview. CLEARLY, she’s being DISHONEST
>with one of them.

She can have feelings for Faysal without them being strong. I'd say she was being honest in saying she'd need to see Faysal outside the house before letting her feelings grow strong.

>Yes,
>I’m a supporter of honestly
>and given the prior “honest”
>statement I just typed, Ho-leigh
>does not apply.

I was talking about her saying that admitting being the hacker did her in. It was her honesty that forced her to speak.

>At this
>time next year we’ll all
>see which of her contradicting
>statements proved to be dishonest.

You're such a romantic! Many things can happen in the next year between the two that would have no bearing on how they felt in the house. Suppose Faysal starts cheating on her, would THAT mean Haleigh was dishonest? You are funny!!

>You’re right in saying Brett/Brent (HaHa)
>“pushed Tyler too hard and
>paid the price.” Yet, how
>hard he pushed Tyler strongly
>supports how he would have
>beaten his alliance to the
>punch and put the wheels
>in motion to blindside Angela.
>Just ONE SECOND!

He pushed Tyler hard ONLY AFTER Haleigh was set to go, not before. Before, he was actually warning Tyler that JC wanted the girls out.

>I too caught Julie adding Moonves
>to her name when she
>signed off. A “not-so-subtle” jab
>at CBS I might suspect.
>Not that we would ever
>be privy to it, but
>would like to take a
>peek at their prenuptial. If
>her take would be considerably
>less than half should she
>decide to walk away, one
>could understand her decision not
>to jump off gravy-train too
>quickly.

With the money's she's racked over the years, I don't think Julie would suffer even if she doesn't get a penny from the scumbag. (alledged scumbag if you prefer)

kingfish 20435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-18, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week #12 List"
Most likely Tyler, Angela, and Kaycee are going to be final three. With Scottie on the jury, Hayleigh on the jury, Brett on the jury, and probably with JC and Sam joining them shortly, and at least four of the five (and maybe Sam too) of whom are going to preach the anti-Angela and anti-Tyler gospel to a receptive crowd, I think Kaycee is in the catbird seat.

Kaycee; If Kaycee is in the final two, she should win. And she is as likely to either of the others to win the final veto. If she doesn’t, Tyler or Angela will likely take the other. They would be smart to do so.

Tyler: If Tyler faces Angela, the greater hatred will be for Angela, so Tyler wins.

Angela: Frankly, I don’t see a Tyler/Angela/Kaycee/JC/Sam scenario where Angela could win. But she’s here because I think she’ll outlast Sam and JC.

Sam; JC probably talked himself into being next to go. He rankled both Tyler and Angela. Leaving Sam at F4. Sam could throw a curve into Tyler and Angela’s plans if she wins HoH.

JC; with all his wiliness, JC can’t control what comes out of his mouth. He calls out Tyler and Angela’s showmance, he tries to target Kaycee and Angela, and at the end he fools no one but basically just PO’s the powerbrokers. He also has shown no challenge ability, so next up on the block will be him and Sam, and he will go home.

Brett; With his caveman mentality, he thought he was aligning with Tyler against Angela and Kaycee. JC should have been his target, but he was doomed anyway.

Hayleigh; She was finally put out of her misery. She wasn't as ungracious (read bitchy) as many previous losers, but she was just marking time.

09-18-18, 08:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Week #12 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-18 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

You are right in your assessment but here is the question I'd ask Kaycee and the reason why I wouldn't vote for her:

"Kaycee, you won many vetos competitions, most when Tyler or Angela were HoH but you never used veto, preferring to go along with the Hoh's decisions. So doesn't that tell us that you were only the "gun-for-hire", the "muscle" for the real players of the season?

Her social game, which consisted mostly of consoling the nominees, was quite simple, I even say boring, but it will be enough to earn $500K if Tyler and Angela don't go together all the way to the end. I hope the temptation of having the house to themselves wins out!

You are right that Tyler probably wins out over Angela because the women on the jury will be catty but he will have four ex-F2 partners on the jury so he'll have lots of 'splaining to do!

kingfish 20435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-18, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week #12 List"
Those would be the worst questions Kaycee might have to respond to. Which she should be able to handle easily. Not using a veto is a passive decision, not like the aggression of the nominations which Tyler and especially Angela were chiefly responsible for.

Tyler and Angela, being the originators of those decisions would have to answer tougher questions, like "How did it feel when you kicked me out, you MFSOB?". Or explain your definition of "Friends to the end?"

Tyler thought he was the smoother operator in that he managed to get what he wanted done without getting blamed for it (blood on his hands), but Kaycee was actually the smoother operator, she even fooled Tyler who was seemingly oblivious to her happy go lucky subtlety.

09-18-18, 02:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week #12 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-18 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

While most juries would agree with you, I do not. I wouldn't reward passivity because this is a game, not a sleeping contest. A game should be won by making moves and while not every move is a smart one, I think Tyler and Angela made very smart game moves. They are the ones responsible for the way the season played out so I would vote for either one of them over Kaycee.

As for Tyler being oblivious to Kaycee's game, we'll see if he chooses her over Angela. That would be a huge mistake and I'd have to agree with you but I think he'll see clearly in the end. He'd have to be incredibly dumb to sacrifice not only the $500K but Angela's love also. THAT would be the dumbest move ever!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •