The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 11 List:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2979 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-18, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 11 List:"
Maybe it was a good thing that Aruba couldn't watch the episode live because a few of his misconceptions were clearly exposed:

1- He thinks the Live Feedsters are dumb yet we heard that his idol, Derrick Levasseur watches the Live Feeds!

2- He was certain Bayleigh and Angie would form a female voting block that would favor Angela yet we heard that they both hate her.

3- Aruba was certain that Tyler needed to keep Sam away from the jury house because she would spill the beans about his power app. Tyler himself felt that the secret couldn't hurt him so he told Scottie all about it. Even funnier, Scottie judged the info so useless that he won't bring it up with the other jurors.

4- Most importantly, Derrick clearly stated that the jury has a right to retaliate against those who do them wrong. In fact, he said that the player has to make sure they make the jury members feel good about them and that the jury is always emotional. To me, those are evidences but Aruba thinks the jury needs to put away their emotions and vote in the "spirit of the game" which is total bullcrap. The players are responsible for jury management.

That being said, we had another boring episode that wasn't a total waste only because of Tyler and Angela's showmance and all the trouble they went through to pretend they aren't together.

1- Tyler: I admire his social game; his showmance with Angela should be putting his game in jeopardy but, instead, she's the only one that is being targeted. The biggest flaw in his game may come from what Scottie said: He is perceived as playing scared, obeing to the house's desires when in actuality it's his desires that are adopted by the house.

2- Angela: Because of her faulty jury management, this strong, intelligent player may have a difficult time making her case. Her aggressive play was much more evident than Tyler's so I would be extremely interested in seeing these two players facing off in front of the jury.

3- Brett: I think we all underestimated this guy. Using JC to bring down Level 6 is a terrific idea. Getting information from the jury out of Scottie was even better. He took that information and saw that evicting Angela would satisfy the jury and earn him points but I wonder if he'll come around and think she'd be his best opponent in the end.

4- Kaycee: She did a nice job in comforting Haleigh which will certainly earn her votes if she's there in the end. It could also give her a new ally and an option outside of Level 6, something she may need now that Brett is after her and Angela. Of course, she went to Haleigh mostly because she's attracted to the young Texas A&M student but anything that helps your game should be used. Now that she's HoH, I wonder if she'll resist peer pressure and put up JC and Sam instead of Haleigh. Maybe then we'd finally get an interesting episode.

5- Haleigh: Making minimal waves has kept her safe for the last few weeks and her new connection to Kaycee may keep her off the block. I think Kaycee would be smart to keep her off the block because the jury loves Haleigh who will certainly be joining them soon and would polinate the idea of voting for Kaycee to all her friends.

6-JC: Why is he talking to Tyler about targeting Angela and Kaycee if he knows that Tyler is with Angela? He should put 2 and 2 together and realize that Tyler's Final 2 deal isn't exclusive. Therefore, he should be quietly plotting Tyler's eviction but, instead, he's showing his paranoia to everyone.

7- Sam: It was funny that Derrick said everyone in the house had a chance of winning the game but when he went over everyone's scenario, he totally ignored Sam!! She didn't even count in his eyes and I certainly agree. She's getting crazier by the minute and I hope she gets out of there soon. Please Kaycee; you know what to do to climb my list!

Evicted - Scottie: The guy who was supposedly playing both sides got evicted by both sides. First it was Faysal and now it was Tyler who set him up for eviction...and both times the vote was UNANIMOUS!!! They called him unpredictable and the most unpredictable thing he did from their point of view was putting up Brett and Winston on the block together. We also heard that no one in Level 6 EVER trusted him or that he didn't bring anything to Level 6 so another one of Aruba's misconceptions was fully exposed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 11 List: Aruba 09-08-18 1
   RE: Week 11 List: michel2 09-08-18 2
       RE: Week 11 List: Aruba 09-11-18 5
           RE: Week 11 List: michel2 09-11-18 8
 RE: Week 11 List: kingfish 09-10-18 3
   RE: Week 11 List: michel2 09-10-18 4
       RE: Week 11 List: Aruba 09-11-18 7
   RE: Week 11 List: Aruba 09-11-18 6
       RE: Week 11 List: kingfish 09-12-18 9
           RE: Week 11 List: Aruba 09-12-18 10
               RE: Week 11 List: kingfish 09-13-18 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2997 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-18, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 11 List:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-18 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

Thanks for getting it started. Let’s elaborate on “misconceptions” if you wish to use that as a buzzword on this thread to set the record straight with Michel/JC’s “misconceptions.”

Participating in circle jerk sessions has no correlation to one’s IQ—so not sure why you would include a misconceived word like “dumb” when mentioning losers like Live Feeders. As an analyst/spokesman for BB, I get why Derrick would watch Live Feeds to ensure covering ALL bases (even the circle-jerkers) before sharing his thoughts. For the record, Derrick is not “my idol.” Although Derrick is one of the best ever to play the game, I have always ranked Dan higher than Derrick as the best ever.

I predicted if Angela is sitting next to Tyler in the F2, Bayleigh and LoserStar would ultimately cast their votes for the Finalist with the vagina. I still stand by that prediction, regardless of what Scottie told Brett.

OK, you got me on this one. I was really disappointed Tyler would offer his Power App information to the Jury House. Whereas it may be irrelevant to the Bad News Bears alliance because Tyler would have never considered sharing it with that side of the House to begin with, it will NOT be well-received by the Level 4 members on the Jury.

And the wheels on your bus spin ‘round-n-‘round. At the beginning of Derrick’s interview with Julie, he stated this season’s Jury is shaping up to be a bitter one...and then elaborated on that assessment. When did I ever state a person does not have a “right” to be “who they are??” If a person is a bitter sore-loser, they have the “right” to be bitter on BB. If a person is a skanky Ho, they have the “right” to be a skanky Ho on BB. It doesn’t mean I do nor would I ever endorse it.

So, asking a Jury to put their emotions aside is “bullcrap?” HMMM, for someone who claims to be such an authority on Americans in the USA, you need to brush up a ton on our Judicial System. Not sure how Jury Duty is conducted in the Great White North, but allow me to give you a crash course of how we do it here in the good ‘ole USA. The FIRST THING specifically instructed to Jurors is to “put away their emotions.” And they are, yet again, reminded of what you pathetically regard as “bullcrap” before they deliberate. CLASS DISMISSED!

1) BRETT – Count me in as one who also underestimated this guy. I rank Brett #1 this week for all the reasons Michel stated on his post. Congrats on hitting a bull's eye with this one. His interactions with JC and Scottie were vintage BB maneuvers. Sure, he might relish the prospect of sitting next to Angela in the Finals, but with seven HGs remaining too much would need to happen...most of it would be out of his control. Given the choice, Brett would definitely opt to put Angela’s head on a stick and have Production deliver it to the Jury House where he would snatch most (if not all) of the Bad News Bears votes. SOOOO close to his fist HOH win.

2) TYLER – Once again, went with the “safe” nominations as HOH. THAT is what Scottie was referencing when he stated Tyler was “playing scared” and afraid of making the big move. The feelings Tyler and Angela share for each other is certainly putting a bump in the road, but it didn’t prevent Jordan from taking her 500K prize. I will still contend he should have buttoned his lips about his Power APP. The reaction of his Level 4 comrades will NOT be warm & fuzzy when they, not only, find out he had the Advantage, but the one person he did decide to share it with was Sam of all HGs. Instead of Derrick, it would have been better for Tyler if CBS brought back Reality Show Champion Ben to put his finger up to Tyler’s lips—SHHHHHHHHH!!! If he ends up sitting in the Finals, he may want Sam to straighten his hair again to get Bayleigh’s and LoserStar’s votes. LMAO!

3) KAYCEE – She is slowly building up an impressive resume with her string of competition wins. You Go, Girl! Her HOH win buys all Level 4 members another week in the House, although Double Eviction can be a tricky proposition. I’m not sure nominating Sam and JC would be that much more interesting of a week, but not worth debating because Ho-leigh on the block is pretty much a given. With Sam as the resident hairdresser, maybe she can get Kaycee to lose that ridiculous man-bun.

4) ANGELA – One second…ONE SECOND was the difference between more time in the House with lover boy or a backdoor victim at the hands of Brett. So often it’s better to be lucky than it is to be good. One thing I’m fairly confident of...we will NOT hear Angela telling ANYONE in the House she does NOT have strong feelings for Tyler.

5) JC – I’ll give him some props for being the only HG yet to be nominated...but that should end with JC being the likely pawn next to Ho-leigh. “Paranoia will destroy ya”...it should for this pathetic story-telling false-accuser...apologies to those I may have slighted who share those same sad traits. If he feels he has a F2 deal with Tyler but NOT with Angela, targeting Angela is EXACTLY what he should be thinking of. Better yet, let Brett do the dirty work for him.

6) SAM – Sam will not be the first reality show player with a moral compass to have no chance at winning...and will not be the last. Not sure what’s so “funny” about that...more obvious than anything else...it certainly was obvious to Derrick. If I was still in the House it would very much be obvious to ME making Sam the one I would want to sit next to in the Finals.

7) HO-LEIGH – Yeah, she didn’t make waves...but sure turned on the waterworks just as Aruba predicted she would. NAILED IT! This week she could spew more H2O than Hurricane Katrina and will most likely be to no avail. Assuming she’s nominated (short of winning POV) her Auggies might have a better shot upsetting powerhouse Clemson tonight than Ho-leigh avoiding a reunion with the Bad News Bears in the Jury House.

EVICTED

SCOTTIE – Still struggling with your reading comprehension I see. I accurately stated last week’s unanimous vote was a result of fewer HGs and Level 4’s dominance. That did not change this week. We were unable to catch ALL of Scottie’s eviction speech, but that may have contributed to everyone voting against him as well. If anything is “exposed” it is Michel/JC’s SELECTIVE hearing. What I CLEARLY heard was Scottie is a “very smart” player, “athletic,” and strong in competitions. Only an ignorant viewer would not consider those major factors in Level 4 wanting Scottie out of the game. What I have NOT heard from the HGs in WEEKS was the Bromance on the block together, so continually bringing it up is an irrevevant waste of space on this thread.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-08-18, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 11 List:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-18 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

>Participating in circle jerk sessions has
>no correlation to one’s IQ—so
>not sure why you would
>include a misconceived word like
>“dumb” when mentioning losers like
>Live Feeders. As an analyst/spokesman
>for BB, I get why
>Derrick would watch Live Feeds
>to ensure covering ALL bases
>(even the circle-jerkers) before sharing
>his thoughts. For the record,
>Derrick is not “my idol.”
>Although Derrick is one of
>the best ever to play
>the game, I have always
>ranked Dan higher than Derrick
>as the best ever.

"Dumb" or "Losers" doesn't matter; you have no respect for the Live Feeders but hearing that Derrick was one of them must have been like having egg in your face!

>I predicted if Angela is sitting
>next to Tyler in the
>F2, Bayleigh and LoserStar would
>ultimately cast their votes for
>the Finalist with the vagina.
>I still stand by that
>prediction, regardless of what Scottie
>told Brett.

OK, You want to remain standing on the track even if the train is coming but don't blame me when you get hit!

>OK, you got me on this
>one. I was really disappointed
>Tyler would offer his Power
>App information to the Jury
>House. Whereas it may be
>irrelevant to the Bad News
>Bears alliance because Tyler would
>have never considered sharing it
>with that side of the
>House to begin with, it
>will NOT be well-received by
>the Level 4 members on
>the Jury.

Well, there will probably be only 2 "Level 6" members on the jury and I doubt very much that it will factor in their votes. By the way, the name the players are using is still "Level 6". It hasn't changed to level 4 even if they are only 4 remaining. It's a bit like the 3 Muskateers!

>And the wheels on your bus
>spin ‘round-n-‘round. At the beginning
>of Derrick’s interview with Julie,
>he stated this season’s Jury
>is shaping up to be
>a bitter one...and then elaborated
>on that assessment. When did
>I ever state a person
>does not have a “right”
>to be “who they are??”
>If a person is a
>bitter sore-loser, they have the
>“right” to be bitter on
>BB. If a person is
>a skanky Ho, they have
>the “right” to be a
>skanky Ho on BB. It
>doesn’t mean I do nor
>would I ever endorse it.

Pathetic excuse. Derrick was clearly talking about ALL juries on these games.

>So, asking a Jury to put
>their emotions aside is “bullcrap?”
>HMMM, for someone who claims
>to be such an authority
>on Americans in the USA,
>you need to brush up
>a ton on our Judicial
>System. Not sure how Jury
>Duty is conducted in the
>Great White North, but allow
>me to give you a
>crash course of how we
>do it here in the
>good ‘ole USA. The FIRST
>THING specifically instructed to Jurors
>is to “put away their
>emotions.” And they are, yet
>again, reminded of what you
>pathetically regard as “bullcrap” before
>they deliberate. CLASS DISMISSED!

What an incredibly stupid comparison. If this was a legal case, every juror would be dismissed from serving BECAUSE they are emotionally connected to the case. Would a real jury be formed by the people who were robbed by the accused? Or by the women who were assaulted by the accused? Or by the family of the victims of an alleged murderer? Of course not but you don't even seem to understand the difference.

>1) BRETT – Count me in
>as one who also underestimated
>this guy. I rank Brett
>#1 this week for all
>the reasons Michel stated on
>his post. Congrats on hitting
>a bull's eye with this
>one. His interactions with JC
>and Scottie were vintage BB
>maneuvers. Sure, he might relish
>the prospect of sitting next
>to Angela in the Finals,
>but with seven HGs remaining
>too much would need to
>happen...most of it would be
>out of his control. Given
>the choice, Brett would definitely
>opt to put Angela’s head
>on a stick and have
>Production deliver it to the
>Jury House where he would
>snatch most (if not all)
>of the Bad News Bears
>votes. SOOOO close to his
>fist HOH win.

I'll just say that the odds of Brett, Angela, Tyler and Kaycee making it to the F4 are pretty high so the odds of Brett getting to the F2 with Angela could come down to only needing to win the F3 HoH comp.

>2) TYLER – Once again, went
>with the “safe” nominations as
>HOH. THAT is what Scottie
>was referencing when he stated
>Tyler was “playing scared” and
>afraid of making the big
>move.

That's exactly what I said. By definition, "Safe nominations" are those that the house wants

>3) KAYCEE...
>I’m not sure nominating Sam
>and JC would be that
>much more interesting of a
>week, but not worth debating

The vote outcome has been a given for the last month if not more. Having JC and Sam on the block together would not only cause a ramp up in paranoia but an uncertain vote.

>4) ANGELA – One second…ONE SECOND
>was the difference between more
>time in the House with
>lover boy or a backdoor
>victim at the hands of
>Brett.

I'm not sure Brett would have nominated Angela so early. He would have lost Tyler and Kaycee's trust.

>So often it’s better
>to be lucky than it
>is to be good.

Angela is good.

>One thing I’m fairly confident of...we
>will NOT hear Angela telling
>ANYONE in the House she
>does NOT have strong feelings
>for Tyler.

Yet she and Tyler keep lying about their romance. So, in fact, Angela is telling everyone in the House that she does not have strong feelings for Tyler.

>5) JC – I’ll give him
>some props for being the
>only HG yet to be
>nominated...but that should end with
>JC being the likely pawn
>next to Ho-leigh. “Paranoia will
>destroy ya”...it should for this
>pathetic story-telling false-accuser...apologies to those
>I may have slighted who
>share those same sad traits.

You are wrong if you think I felt slighted. Anyway, JC's tactics have gotten him this far and if he'd control his paranoia he'd have a solid chance of making it to the end.

>If he feels he has
>a F2 deal with Tyler
>but NOT with Angela, targeting
>Angela is EXACTLY what he
>should be thinking of. Better
>yet, let Brett do the
>dirty work for him.

Of course but he shouldn't be talking to Tyler about it which is the point I was making.

>6) SAM – Sam will not
>be the first reality show
>player with a moral compass

She shares your antiquated moral code but that doesn't make it right!

>to have no chance at
>winning...and will not be the
>last. Not sure what’s so
>“funny” about that...more obvious than
>anything else...it certainly was obvious
>to Derrick. If I was
>still in the House it
>would very much be obvious
>to ME making Sam the
>one I would want to
>sit next to in the
>Finals.

The funny thing was that he said "EVERYONE in the House still has a chance" but he didn't even mention Sam.

>7) HO-LEIGH – Yeah, she didn’t
>make waves...but sure turned on
>the waterworks just as Aruba
>predicted she would. NAILED IT!

Wow! Aruba is able to predict that a player on the block will cry. Tell me, will the sun rise in the east tomorrow?

>EVICTED
>
>SCOTTIE – Still struggling with your
>reading comprehension I see. I
>accurately stated last week’s unanimous
>vote was a result of
>fewer HGs and Level 4’s
>dominance. That did not change
>this week.

UNANIMOUS VOTE.

>We were unable
>to catch ALL of Scottie’s
>eviction speech, but that may
>have contributed to everyone voting
>against him as well.

His speech was a mess but I don't think it factored in the vote at all. He made it because he knew he was dead man walking.

>What I
>CLEARLY heard was Scottie is
>a “very smart” player, “athletic,”
>and strong in competitions. Only
>an ignorant viewer would not
>consider those major factors in
>Level 4 wanting Scottie out
>of the game.

They may have used the words "very smart" but he really wasn't. I've never denied that Scottie was good in competition and that certainly played a role in his evictionS but the "unpredictable" part was the deciding factor.

>What I
>have NOT heard from the
>HGs in WEEKS was the
>Bromance on the block together,
>so continually bringing it up
>is an irrevevant waste of
>space on this thread.

Scottie's ONLY move of the game was nominating Brett and Winston so when they said he was unpredictable that's what they meant.

Edited to Add: I noticed that Scottie fled from the House without hugging anyone but Haleigh, his fellow nominee. When Rachel did it, Aruba, you started calling her a Bitter Betty so why aren't you calling Scottie a Bitter Betty?

09-11-18, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 11 List:"
Was MIA for a few days, but now am back. I see I have quite a bit of catching up to respond to your repetitious and/or incomprehensive chatter.

>"Dumb" or "Losers" doesn't matter

”Dumb” is much DIFFERENT than “loser.” I’ve come across some highly intelligent individuals in my life who are genuine LOSERS. Conversely, there are those who are mentally challenged but have the heart of a whale.

>OK, You want to remain standing
>on the track even if
>the train is coming but
>don't blame me when you
>get hit!

I had NO problem standing my ground “on the track” for the better part of last Survivor season accurately stating how a commonality could very well decide the season. If Angela makes the F2, we’ll see if lightening can strike twice when Bayleigh and LoserStar cast their votes.

>By the way, the name
>the players are using is
>still "Level 6". It
>hasn't changed to level 4
>even if they are only
>4 remaining.

If the remaining alliance wish to pay homage to its charter members and still say “Level 6,” that’s their prerogative. Fact of the matter—Winston and the Bitter Betty are not even in the Jury and have ZERO impact in the game, hence (for the here and now) I will refer to the alliance as Level 4 in my posts. To each their own.

>Derrick was clearly
>talking about ALL juries on
>these games.

No Michel, not ALL Juries have been the same in Reality TV. In some seasons, a majority of those voting were NOT sore-losers and a champion was crowned in the true spirit of the game.

>What an incredibly stupid comparison.

It is an incredibly OUTSTANDING comparison—one that accurately drives my point home...so, it is understandable you will refuse to acknowledge that analogy with yet another one of your “JC” false accusations.

>By definition, "Safe nominations" are
>those that the house wants

You now defend Tyler’s “safe nominations” because it’s “what the House wants,” yet your assessment of Tyler in your ranking says it is his “biggest flaw” because his safe nominations is “playing scared.” *Sniff* *Sniff* I smell “turncoat” here...

>Having
>JC and Sam on the
>block together would not only
>cause a ramp up in
>paranoia but an uncertain vote.

Talk about a given...having JC and Sam on the block together would be a CERTAIN vote to evict Sam

>I'm not sure Brett would have
>nominated Angela so early.
>He would have lost Tyler
>and Kaycee's trust.

You’re still underestimating the guy.
Brett knows for certain he is #4 among Level 4. So, you think he’s willing to simply accept 4th place just so he doesn’t upset the others? Doubtful. Had he pulled off an Angela blindside as HOH, he’d have the votes to send her to the Jury House winning the favor of a majority of Jury voters. Sure, Tyler and Kaycee would belly-ache and whine about it, but even if one wins next HOH and follows through with a revenge nomination, Brett still would have the numbers in his favor. I’ll repeat—ONE SECOND!

>Angela is good.

By no means is Angela a bad player. Her attractiveness was her “in” with Level 6 at the very beginning, and good fortune (along with good play during some given weeks) has maintained her favorable position.

>Yet she and Tyler keep lying
>about their romance. So,
>in fact, Angela is telling
>everyone in the House that
>she does not have strong
>feelings for Tyler.

LMAO. What a hysterical (not to mention farcical) twisted explanation even by such a renowned Spin Doctor like yourself.

>She shares your antiquated moral code
>but that doesn't make it
>right!

And I’ll repeat again and again, for such an “antiquated moral code,” Ho-Leigh (and Kaitlyn) sure did their fair share of carrying on when they were appropriately called out.

>Wow! Aruba is able to
>predict that a player on
>the block will cry.

Well, Duh, I’m not patting myself on the back just for saying I knew Ho-leigh would cry. LOL. What I said was her ability to turn on the waterworks to garnish sympathy was a boo-hoo tactic Ho-leigh would be able to get more mileage from that Scottie. So, allow me to repeat...NAILED IT!

>UNANIMOUS VOTE.

UM...AHH...OK...for the umpteenth time, fewer HGs and Level 4’s dominance. Reading comprehension still an issue with you I see.

>His speech was a mess but
>I don't think it factored
>in the vote at all.

I would not be so sure of that. We know it was harsh enough for Tyler to throw an object at him.

>They may have used the words
>"very smart" but he really
>wasn't.

“Smart” was a word SPECIFICALLY used in the House to describe Scottie. You contradict what Americans who live in the USA say about their residents, so it does not surprise me in the least you would take that similar approach with the BB HGs.

>Scottie's ONLY move of the game
>was nominating Brett and Winston
>so when they said he
>was unpredictable that's what they
>meant.

I’m not saying this to be contrary or argumentative—but a geek like Scottie nominating Brett & Winston (guys who probably made his HS years nothing short of a living nightmare) may go down as one of the more PREDICTABLE decisions of the season. Kinda like Same using her moral compass to clean the skank out of the House.

>Edited to Add: I noticed
>that Scottie fled from the
>House without hugging anyone but
>Haleigh, his fellow nominee.
>When Rachel did it, Aruba,
>you started calling her a
>Bitter Betty so why aren't
>you calling Scottie a Bitter
>Betty?

For the record, I choose not to make an official statement until I find out EXACTLY what Scottie said in his eviction speech. As I stated before, knowing Tyler threw something at him, I wouldn’t blame Scottie for hightailing himself of the House in record speed.

09-11-18, 10:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week 11 List:"

>”Dumb” is much DIFFERENT than “loser.”
>I’ve come across some highly
>intelligent individuals in my life
>who are genuine LOSERS. Conversely,
>there are those who are
>mentally challenged but have the
>heart of a whale.

What makes no difference is that how we call them you have ZERO respects fopr Live Feedsters but your idol Derrick is one of them.

>I had NO problem standing my
>ground “on the track” for
>the better part of last
>Survivor season accurately stating how
>a commonality could very well
>decide the season. If Angela
>makes the F2, we’ll see
>if lightening can strike twice
>when Bayleigh and LoserStar cast
>their votes.

Boom!

>No Michel, not ALL Juries have
>been the same in Reality
>TV. In some seasons, a
>majority of those voting were
>NOT sore-losers and a champion
>was crowned in the true
>spirit of the game.

He didn't say THIS jury, he clearly said JURIES
Truth 1000 - Aruba 0

>It is an incredibly OUTSTANDING comparison—one
>that accurately drives my point
>home...so, it is understandable you
>will refuse to acknowledge that
>analogy with yet another one
>of your “JC” false accusations.

Comparing BB or Survivor juries to real ones really is incredibly dumb.

>You now defend Tyler’s “safe nominations”
>because it’s “what the House
>wants,” yet your assessment of
>Tyler in your ranking says
>it is his “biggest flaw”
>because his safe nominations is
>“playing scared.” *Sniff* *Sniff* I
>smell “turncoat” here...

I'm not defending Tyler's safe nominations at all. I'm saying that they are the reason Scottie said he weas playing scared.

>Talk about a given...having JC and
>Sam on the block together
>would be a CERTAIN vote
>to evict Sam

Probably but Tyler, Angela and Kaycee would be better served by eliminating JC.

>You’re still underestimating the guy.
>Brett knows for certain he is
>#4 among Level 4. So,
>you think he’s willing to
>simply accept 4th place just
>so he doesn’t upset the
>others? Doubtful.

He'd be dumb to turn on Angela this early so I'm not underestimating him by saying he should wait. His move should come at Final 5, not now.

>Had he pulled
>off an Angela blindside as
>HOH, he’d have the votes
>to send her to the
>Jury House winning the favor
>of a majority of Jury
>voters. Sure, Tyler and Kaycee
>would belly-ache and whine about
>it, but even if one
>wins next HOH and follows
>through with a revenge nomination,
>Brett still would have the
>numbers in his favor. I’ll
>repeat—ONE SECOND!

I think your calculations are way off. Had Brett gotten Angela out, he'd have been put on the block next to JC and then all the votes would be against him.

>LMAO. What a hysterical (not to
>mention farcical) twisted explanation even
>by such a renowned Spin
>Doctor like yourself.

Have Tyler and Angela acknowledged their romance? No. Have they denied it? Time after time. So, in fact, Angela is lying about her feeling towards Tyler. Not to him but to the others.

>And I’ll repeat again and again,
>for such an “antiquated moral
>code,” Ho-Leigh (and Kaitlyn) sure
>did their fair share of
>carrying on when they were
>appropriately called out.

She cried because she was put on the block,, Simple except in your mind.

>>Wow! Aruba is able to
>>predict that a player on
>>the block will cry.

>
>>UNANIMOUS VOTE.
>
>
>UM...AHH...OK...for the umpteenth time, fewer HGs
>and Level 4’s dominance. Reading
>comprehension still an issue with
>you I see.

Yet not all F8 votes are unanimous.

>“Smart” was a word SPECIFICALLY used
>in the House to describe
>Scottie. You contradict what Americans
>who live in the USA
>say about their residents, so
>it does not surprise me
>in the least you would
>take that similar approach with
>the BB HGs.

In my opinion, Scottie wasn't a very smart player and his two evictions prove my point.

>I’m not saying this to be
>contrary or argumentative—but a geek
>like Scottie nominating Brett &
>Winston (guys who probably made
>his HS years nothing short
>of a living nightmare) may
>go down as one of
>the more PREDICTABLE decisions of
>the season.

Tyler thought Scottie was with him so his nominations surprised him. You've obvioulsy forgotten what was said after those nominations but they weren't expected at all.

>For the record, I choose not
>to make an official statement
>until I find out EXACTLY
>what Scottie said in his
>eviction speech. As I stated
>before, knowing Tyler threw something
>at him, I wouldn’t blame
>Scottie for hightailing himself of
>the House in record speed.

Anything to defend your guy, I see. If it' sso imprtant to you, go to SeeBS and watch the replay of the episode. It's easy to do but you won't do it to have this pitiful excuse.

OK, a new week is starting so this thread has run its course and you'll certainly not make any more sense even if you decide to post again so it's: Roger and out until next week.

kingfish 20431 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-18, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 11 List:"
So, Les is out at CBS. I believe he is mostly responsible for the BB and Survivor cash cows, and one wonders what the future will hold for Julie. But not too much, replacing her could disrupt the cash flow, and she has her schtick down. Also has the View. So, unless she decides to leave (and hell, she’s got to be pulling down as much every week as the grandprize winner will get, so I would retire if I was her), they'll keep her where she is.

I think Rolly's BTS avatar is in more danger. Who has ever even heard of the new EP?

Jeff isn't easily replaceable, but he's not related to the outgoing CEO, so there's no question of helmsman changes at Survivor. Maybe there the new regime will exercise some control over the flood of idols. Maybe.

I looked at my list from last week hoping for insight for some change, and I really don't see much. I had Haleigh going before Scottie, but they were both in danger. They were both on the block, they both lost Veto, neither even came close. Toss up.

Tyler Still on top. Still should be the obvious target of everyone. After Haleigh leaves, Level 6 will have to be booting their own. But for now, (yawn) it's same ole same ole for another week. Probably for a couple more even, because this week's pawn choice identifies the low man on the totem pole, who will be next week’s target barring an unforeseen event. Which is always possible, of course.

Angela She got to tell her back story - obviously a production setup IMO - and is a very sympathetic character. She, Tyler, and Kaycee are being set up as winners.

Kaycee Also safe. Again, she and Tyler and Angela aren't into the part of the game where the strongest alliance has to start eating itself, so she's good to go for a few more weeks. This was also a very sympathetic episode for Kaycee, less of a set up because of the unpredictability of winning HoH challenges. But I think the producers had her story in their back pocket and were just itching for an opportunity to bring it out. I know there are others like Michel who are mistakenly bored by her, but she’s entertaining. I noticed a “Dreamers” tattoo on her left forearm. More sympathy.

Interjection – Since this show wasn’t taped in advance, at least week to week, the producers don’t really know who will win. So the deep conspiracy theories are out the window. But it if this were Survivor, I’d swear that Kaycee was being edited for a win.

Brett Again, he's fourth when it comes down to a four-person alliance. He feels safeish, but it's beginning to dawn on him that his footing is getting shaky. His problem is that he's worried about jury votes when he should be worried about lasting until F3/F2. But he could be a wild card if he wins HoH.

JC The conniving little Rasputin Mini-me has split his britches, and will go after Haleigh and Sam. He's next week's pawn, and the following week's boot. More likely than Brett to shake up things if he wins HoH. But he seems incapable of winning anything. Or, will production somehow find a competition tilted in his direction? (Nope, even they aren’t that resourceful)

Sam This week's Pawn, and next week's boot. I don't see her presenting the core alliance (T-A-K) any problems even if she wins HoH.

Haleigh Dead woman walking.

Bootee Scottie Hilarious comments. Finally, a bootee who isn't afraid to cuss. Entertaining exit, but he had no change. He got the bad breaks earlier that carried over to last week. Unanimous votes to boot both times.

09-10-18, 10:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week 11 List:"
Your thoughts on Moonves are on point. What a dumbass. All I can say is that he wasn't top man at SeeBS when Survivor started. Yes, he played a big role in keeping it on air but the show should be allowed to run its course, dying of natural causes, meaning when Jeff decides to hang it up. I'm guessing Season 40 will be it. As for BB, I think Julie is easily replaceable but we'll see.

If you read my post, you'll notice that I'm not as down on Kaycee as I once was. I still don't see much personality from her outside of her competitive nature. I really think she missed a great opportunity by nominating Haleigh who wasn't going after her ever. JC and Sam would have been the smart AND ENTERTAINING choice.

I liked Brett's comment about asking the BB stars about his game. Most likely they weren't allowed to say a word about it so nothing came of it but it was an interesting thought.

By the way, I wonder why no one has ever set up a secret code with family members. If I was playing BB, I'd have a secret code so when I got letters from home, I'd be able to read whatever they saw on the feeds and on the show that could help my game. It's so obvious that I believe production re-writes all the letters. If not, they certainly should.

Yes, the votes have been extremely predictable. Barring a surprise with the veto, I'm guessing Sam's idiosyncracies will ramp up to make us believe she is going. Can the House be sick enough of her to get her out? I'm not holding much hope but then again I just won my weekly FB fantasy even if my opponent needed only 6 points from Detroit's Kicker. He got 5!!

09-11-18, 08:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week 11 List:"
Now come on Michel...you know an American like Kingfish will be more partial to Kaycee because aren’t us Yankees ALL more partial to Asian-Americans?! Oh, I forgot...she’s Filipino...and using your logic (because the Philippines was once a Spanish territory) that really makes her “Hispanic.” But wait...Kingfish has lived in Florida (once a Spanish territory as well) TWICE, so I guess as a fellow “Hispanic” that explains his partiality towards her.

Whereas, you continue to pitch JC and Sam as preferable nominations this week, Ho-leigh and Sam’s nominations are quite intriguing in itself. You have the self-appointed head of the BB Skank Patrol sitting on the block next to the voyeur who has challenged Sam’s crusade for “female empowerment.”

Whose notion will prevail? Stay tuned for Thursday night!

09-11-18, 08:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Week 11 List:"
If Survivor or BB should die a slow death (it could be argued that’s what’s happening already) it will be the result of poor inept casting regardless who runs CBS or hosts the shows. Whereas, Julie would be easier to replace than Probst, I’ve been a staunch proponent that no ONE INDIVIDUAL is bigger than the game/sport itself.

Kudos on your “Interjection” to dispel the conspiracy theories Michel holds so near & dear to his heart. Well stated—even coming from an Auggie. HaHa. Hey, their effort against #2 Clemson this past weekend almost had me eating the crow off Michel’s plate.

With a double eviction on Thursday, “this week’s pawn” could also be this week’s boot as well.

IDK, I can recall several occasions when an out-going player cussed. In S11, Judd called everyone “sumbags” when getting his torch snuffed. In BB12, Matt said a naughty word referring to Brtiney during his exit interview. In BB14, Janelle cussed when referring to Mike Boogie during her exit interview. Not to mention the “middle-finger salute” used on occasion at Tribal Councils that I would put in the category of “cussing.”

That being said, it had to be more than just cussing to cause Tyler to react the way he did. I think Michel is being coy with me in sharing what Scottie said. Would you know exactly what Scottie said in his eviction speech?

09-12-18, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 11 List:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-18 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

RTVW posted Scottie's exit dialog;

https://tinyurl.com/ycyz533y

He had several bleeps, but the best one was, as cut and pasted from RTVW;

"Scottie then threw Tyler and Angela Rummans under the bus for their showmance, which the couple had been hiding.

"If you don't, then you can suck it. Except for Tyler because he's already getting a steady diet of that. You've been getting Hilton Head," Scottie reportedly said, according to fans.

The 26-year-old quirky shipping manager from Illinois was making a play on words considering both Tyler and Angela are from the same South Carolina town.

I thought that was pretty funny.

Combining responses: Hey, maybe Kaycee and I are related. It's possible that one of two brothers went on a Spanish fleet that conquered the Philippines, and the other went to Cuba and earned a living rolling cigars. That could'a happened.

The ending in the Aggie game was heartbreaking. But they showed something, and Bama better watch out.

09-12-18, 07:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week 11 List:"
You the Man, Kingfish. I know who to go to for a straight accurate answer.

Hilton Head...NOW I understand why Tyler reacted the way he did and if I was Scottie I would have left skid marks on the living room floor to get the heck out of there as quickly as I can.

Although it was a clever and an ingenious play on words, inappropriate in my opinion. After saying that, he wouldn’t deserve even a sympathy vote. Then again, Scottie is not one to think before he says something.

A&M beating Bama would be SWEET!!! But probably wouldn’t matter in the end because d!ckwad Saban will just talk the Selection Committee into picking Bama for the Playoffs again. *snort*

09-13-18, 12:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week 11 List:"
I think Scottie did leave skid marks. At least he was leaping over furniture in his exit.

Will agree on the dickwad statement. The guy has a world class grouch face. Although A&M also has to get past some other pretty tough SEC West teams too. It's a rough go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •