The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #10 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2992 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-31-18, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #10 List"
Top notch Veto Competition...Satisfying Battleback result...Ho-leigh not able to lead the Big Dummy on anymore in the House. “Boring week?” NOT!

1) TYLER – Even with Angela’s exploits this past week, Tyler is still #1. Never needing to use his Power APP (this week being the last opportunity) speaks for the mastery of his game. But may need to get Sam to the F3 so she stays out of the Jury House and does not tell the others he had the power—that could work against him. How many F2 deals are too many? If the OTHERS are actually approaching HIM with the F2 deals as opposed to Tyler deceitfully making hollow promises and INITIATING false guarantees, he should (and will) take full advantage of all of them. Now add Scottie to his list of suitors based on his answer to Julie’s question before reentering the House. Also, props for being the only one to not act like a wild Hyena when Ho-leigh busted in on the Level 4 celebration.

2) ANGELA – Just as she needed to safeguard against LoserStar winning HOH, she needed to do the same with Ho-leigh this week. Kudos for pulling the trigger to break up the Ho-mance. If a Level 4 wins HOH, she’ll skate by this week. Anyone other than Tyler, she should win going away. Considering the bond they formed, hard to believe she will orchestrate his eviction so may need to reply on someone else to eliminate the best player this season.

3) SCOTTIE – He had to have been majorly stoked learning about the Battleback standing next to Bayleigh and LoserStar. Probably got a little worried when Faysal came out, but what a way to get retribution! Using a “Shakespearian” twist...poetic justice. Another second-place finish would have almost been unfair...but pulled out the solid win. Well done, young man!! Now PLEEEEEASE follow it up with a HOH win to get JC out of the House.

4) KAYCEE – Stellar POV win to ensure one of the horny toads leap frog out of the House. Needs to continue to ride with Level 4, but can’t be sitting next to one in the Finals. Has to start latching on to Sam or JC...those are the only ones that give her a realistic chance to win.

5) BRETT – If there was ever a time NOT to act like a douche, it was during the post-HOH comp celebration. Consequently, he exposed the only card he had in the hole. And if Scottie wins HOH, he’s guaranteed to go up on the block.

6) SAM – Still upholding her oath as Head of the BB Skank Patrol with her vote at live eviction. Considering her moral compass and her attempts to proactively play the game being laughable approaches at best, if the rest of the HGs have half a brain between them, she should have F4 written all over her.

7) HO-LEIGH – So, it took luckily walking in on the post HOH comp celebration on Day 65 to confirm four HGs were aligned from the beginning? Angela stated, “A day late and a dollar short.” More like a couple months late and perhaps 500K short. I guess you can’t be all that observant when you have a sheet over your head.

8) JC – OK, I’ll give the lying sack of sh!t props for last week’s eviction, but taking any credit for this week’s is delusional. A simple man with a simple mind. Conjuring up fake stories any making false accusations is the mark of an inept man who lacks the aptitude and capacity to get results or make his point in a more intelligent and appropriate manner. I’m thinking before the Battleback Faysal probably filled Scottie in on what JC said about him. I’m soooooo hoping for Scottie to win HOH so this simple man with a simpler mind will be toast.

EVICTED

FAYSAL – He likes to make animal metaphors, so try this one on for size: If it thinks like a Jackass, and acts like a Jackass...it’s a Jackass. Hey Faysal, guess what—YOU’RE A JACKASS! At least he owned up to his stupidity and apologized to Scottie for being the Jackass he is. To add injury to insult, he’ll have as much chance with Ho-leigh after the game as I will tying the knot with Jennifer Aniston next month.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #10 List kingfish 08-31-18 1
   RE: Week #10 List Aruba 09-01-18 2
       RE: Week #10 List kingfish 09-01-18 3
           RE: Week #10 List Aruba 09-01-18 4
 RE: Week #10 List michel2 09-02-18 5
   RE: Week #10 List Aruba 09-03-18 6
       RE: Week #10 List michel2 09-03-18 7
           RE: Week #10 List Aruba 09-03-18 8
               RE: Week #10 List michel2 09-03-18 9
                   RE: Week #10 List kingfish 09-03-18 10
                       RE: Week #10 List michel2 09-04-18 11
                           RE: Week #10 List kingfish 09-05-18 12
                           RE: Week #10 List Aruba 09-06-18 15
                       RE: Week #10 List Aruba 09-06-18 14
                           RE: Week #10 List kingfish 09-06-18 16
                   RE: Week #10 List Aruba 09-06-18 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-18, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #10 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-18 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

Tyler Still on top. Still should be the obvious target of everyone, but still has alliances with everyone except Haleigh.

Angela Still sitting pretty and pretty safe. There are no reasonable scenarios where she goes home soon. Sam winning HoH might get her or Tyler nominated, but she'll probably still be safe.

Kaycee Also safe. She and Tyler and Angela aren't into the part of the game where the strongest alliance has to start eating itself, so she's good to go for a few more weeks.

Brett He's fourth in a four-person alliance, as JC informed him. But he feels safe, and as long as he feels safe he's a more dependable vote for the alliance than Sam. If he wins HoH he probably won't want to shake up things with unpredictable nominations.

JC The conniving little Rasputin Mini-me is also more dependable than Sam, but his attempts to manage the game isn't going unnoticed, and he's probably slated to go after Sam, Scottie and Haleigh.

Sam After they bounce Scottie and Haleigh Sam becomes expendable. Not always a predictable person, the arrow will point to her when the really unpredictable houseguests are gone. Like Scottie and Haleigh. If Sam wins HoH it will be interesting though.

Scottie Dead man walking. A battle back winner has a huge problem to overcome. The others have already evicted him once, and so they will naturally want target him soon, no one will completely trust him not to be planning some sort of revenge. But Scottie, if he's smart, and I think he is, will attempt to get into the good graces of Level 6 for one week, and I think they will let him live for that week while they boot Haleigh who they know for sure will hold a grudge. If Scottie wins HoH I think he will be a willing tool of Level 6 in order to preserve some hope that they won't boot him as soon as they can.

Haleigh An easy target this week. Unless she wins HoH or Veto, or unless Scottie wins HoH she will go to the Jury house. Seems preordained.

Fessie What likable bonehead. The dawn rises for him after he and Haleigh are both nominated, and he figures out what everyone has known all along. That he is a bonehead.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-01-18, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #10 List"
Thanks for posting while Michel is on Hiatus and is (no doubt) becoming a renowned authority of the British Columbia province as well. Ha-Ha!

#1 and #2 are pretty much slam-dunks...although if Michel posted he’d probably have Angela #1 because he’s always been more partial to the female players.

Our only differences are Scottie and JC. I was a bit surprised when Julie did not announce a double eviction for this coming Thursday. A double eviction would be a huge problem for Scottie to navigate, but since it has been apparently pushed out another week, I think Scottie should be OK and escape the “quick U-turn.” His biggest threat is if JC wins HOH, but as we’ve seen, this pathetic little man has only shown he’s capable of making false accusations and being a lying sack of sh!t. Hence, my last place ranking for him this week.

If Scottie wins HOH, I do not see an “interesting” scenario...actually his would be the most predictable of all HOH wins. He stated to Julie before reentering the House he would choose to work with Tyler and would target JC. He would most likely put up Brett next to JC. With the number of HGs left in the House, anyone sitting on the block with a Level 4 member would be hard-pressed to get even a single vote—as Scottie can attest to.

09-01-18, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #10 List"
I agree, I don't seen an HoH win by Scottie as probably presenting an interesting scenario. He would try and avoid the bounce out by sucking up to the power alliance, and nominating whoever they tell him to. Likely Haleigh and Sam.

However, if Sam wins, is she going to put up women she disproves of again (she's running of candidates for that)? Or some other off-the-wall pair for another crazy reason? Or will she be manipulated by Tyler? Or will she actually form a coherent strategy and base her picks on that?

That would be interesting. My money would be on the Tyler option, and the noms would be Haleigh and JC.

Another interesting possibility would be if Haleigh won Veto.

09-01-18, 04:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week #10 List"
If Sam wins she will absolutely, positively put up Ho-leigh to further support her stand on “female empowerment” even though Faysal is no longer in the House. She would be an emotional mess as to who should go up next to Ho-leigh because she “loves” everyone else in the House SOOOO much. She’ll end up crying on Tyler’s shoulder, and yes, will let Tyler decide who goes next to Ho-leigh. But it really would be a non-factor because Ho-leigh would be the primary target and barring a veto win would be the next evictee.

If Ho-leigh wins HOH I’m certain Scottie would be in her ear pretty much every hour right up to nominations. It was very telling when Scottie did not hesitate to answer Julie and say JC would be his target. Either his BB IQ is off the charts or during commercial break Faysal (who was standing next to Scottie as they were getting ready for Battleback) whispered to Scottie what JC said/did. Even though we both agree Scottie is pretty smart, my money is on the later.

That, along with Ho-leigh who even by her own admission has stated she just merely tolerates the annoying gnat and could care less whatever he says, would positively nominee JC as her primary target. She would probably also nominate Angela as a revenge nom for putting her and Faysal up. Not that it would matter because any Level 4 at this stage of the game with fewer HGs would be safe sitting next to a non-Level 4.

michel2 2972 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-18, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week #10 List"
This week, we saw Angela and Tyler engaging in "sexual behavior" so I was wondering how the prude Aruba would treat his favorites. Naturally, he ignored their budding showmance.

1- Tyler: Of course, I'll put Tyler in first because his sentiments for Angela adds to the entertainment value of the episodes. His taste is as exquisite as his strategy. Aruba asks: "How many F2 deals are too many?" I'll answer n-1 is the perfect number with n being the number of houseguests left in the house. "Play with everyone but be against everyone" is the ideal way of playing this game.

Of course, if JC and Brett compare notes that coud cause problems but the thing is that neither JC and Brett want to reveal their deal with Tyler. The same could be said for Kaycee, Angela and Sam. Tyler keeps them happy by constantly reassuring them that they are his number 1 ally. The next difficulty is that he will have to screw some of those allies and they will have every right to make him pay in the end by voting for someone else. How he handles the next few votes will be crucial.

2- Angela: There were many ways to go after winning that HoH but she chose wisely. I loved the line "a day late and a dollar short." It's prefect for her emotionless play. It was fun to see some emotions surface though when she was with Tyler. Can a showmance survive a betrayal? I think we'll finally see an example. Faysal's last words could hurt her but I think she will be able to charm the jury while presenting a very solid case to them.

3- Brett: His talks with Tyler and JC gives him interesting options but he'd never win in a Final 2 with Tyler.

4- Haleigh: This was a tough week for her and I felt she handled it well. With Scottie back in the game, she should have another week of safety. I'm sure a Level 6 player would put her on the block but she shouldn't be the biggest threat. After that? Who knows?

5- Kaycee: Does she really think of herself as a better footbal player than Faysal? Now that's funny. At least she finally won a competition but she's still as boring as ever.

6- JC: I've never seen an act where the puppet master manipulates a puppet that is also manipulating another puppet. That's what we've had here with Tyler pulling JC's strings and making him work on Faysal's. That show is over though so JC may not be needed much longer.

7- Scottie: The fact that he thinks there ever was a Scyler and that it could be revived shows just how much out of the loop he was in this game. Nominating Brett and Winston was a terrible mistake and it should lead him right back out the door.

8- Sam: I cannot believe that you guys think that Sam's vote was against Haleigh. She was voting for her crush; Faysal. Unlike Aruba, I think her presence in the jury house would help Tyler because she'd let the jury know a lot about his game.

Evicted - Faysal: The combination of speed and long arms that was needed for the battleback was obviously built for him and Scottie but he missed his opportunity. Fortunately, he's getting a great consolation prize; a date with Haleigh. Playing with complete honesty has its benefits. It's exactly the way Aruba prescribes playing these games and while it will never win, it does impress the ladies!!

09-03-18, 11:44 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Week #10 List"
Welcome back.
Perhaps you should have used your time away to brush up on a little reading comprehension. Going back to my appropriate criticisms of the horny toads, it’s the obvious skanking under the sheets publicly with someone you’ve only know a week or less that warranted my comments. CLEARLY, not the case with Tyler and Angela. I view their “budding showmance” much like I did with Jeff and Jordan during their initial season. Faysal and Ho-leigh was more of a HO-mance.

Angela’s taste in Tyler is just as “exquisite,” and for the most part IS her “strategy.” We will see after the show if it was ALL about strategy or sincere. I’m leaning toward sincere at this point...but perhaps my prediction could be skewed by how well they are playing as a couple.

As for yet another one of your false accusations with your erroneous “prude Aruba” comment...Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo...whatever you feel like saying, JC.

With all the wailing and crying Ho-leigh did when she KNEW Faysal was the primary target and she pretty much KNOWS there’ll be no serious exclusive relationship with the Big Dummy outside of the House, I would not say she “handled the week well.” But she survived out of default last week. This week it all depends on what the dominant alliance this season decides. Continuing to turn on the waterworks won’t hurt as she’ll be able to get FAR more mileage out of that than Scottie. To even remotely suggest if Scottie gets evicted it will be because of his nominations in Week 3 is utterly ridiculous.

As if it’s not blatantly obvious Michel does not care for Scottie...if he did we’d be subjected to half a post about another conspiracy theory and how it was “fixed” that Scottie’s rope spun around uncontrollably while the others did not...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...Blah, Blah, Blah. *snort*

Sam's vote was absolutely against Ho-leigh; although I see how Michel would not think that in his Spinarama World.

Not sure in what Land of Unicorns you exist, but in reality, tall, dark and handsome will “impress the ladies” one-hundred-fold over honesty. In any event, I’m still steadfast in my belief we’ll have no Jeff & Jordan with The Big Dummy & Ho-leigh after the season. But if we do...my marriage to Jennifer may come to fruition. Kingfish could be my Best Man...and because we know Michel is almost always more partial to the females (you sexist, you) he could be the Maid-of-Honor. LMAO!!

09-03-18, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week #10 List"
>Welcome back.
>Perhaps you should have used your
>time away to brush up
>on a little reading comprehension.
>Going back to my appropriate
>criticisms of the horny toads,
>it’s the obvious skanking under
>the sheets publicly with someone
>you’ve only know a week
>or less
that warranted my
>comments. CLEARLY, not the case
>with Tyler and Angela. I
>view their “budding showmance” much
>like I did with Jeff
>and Jordan during their initial
>season. Faysal and Ho-leigh was
>more of a HO-mance.

Such a huge difference for a simple difference of timing? Come on, man! Don't you believe in Love at first sight? Anyway, you don't have the timing right because I'm sure you think Steve was evicted in the first week. Actually, his eviction happened on Day 16 in real Big Brother time. They had spent 16 days in the house before the first eviction and I don't think Haleigh and Faysal had gotten together yet. Even if they had, spending 24 hours a day confined with someone for nearly 2 weeks is not exactly jumping in bed immediately.

>Angela’s taste in Tyler is just
>as “exquisite,” and for the
>most part IS her “strategy.”

I'm not into guys so I have no opinion on Tyler except that he is a strong BB player.

>We will see after the
>show if it was ALL
>about strategy or sincere. I’m
>leaning toward sincere at this
>point...but perhaps my prediction could
>be skewed by how well
>they are playing as a
>couple.

It could be sincere at this point and still not work out in the real world.

>As for yet another one of
>your false accusations with your
>erroneous “prude Aruba” comment...Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo...whatever you
>feel like saying, JC.

I have no idea where the JC came from but I know that you're as prude as Archie Bunker.

>With all the wailing and crying
>Ho-leigh did when she KNEW
>Faysal was the primary target
>and she pretty much KNOWS
>there’ll be no serious exclusive
>relationship with the Big Dummy
>outside of the House, I
>would not say she “handled
>the week well.”

They are certainly going to date after the show so you are wrong again.

>But she
>survived out of default last
>week. This week it all
>depends on what the dominant
>alliance this season decides. Continuing
>to turn on the waterworks
>won’t hurt as she’ll be
>able to get FAR more
>mileage out of that than
>Scottie.

That's mostly because no one trusts Scottie.

>To even remotely suggest
>if Scottie gets evicted it
>will be because of his
>nominations in Week 3 is
>utterly ridiculous.

You have completely misread this season. If Scottie had listened to Tyler during his HoH and not nominated Brett and Winston then he'd be sitting right where JC is sitting right now.

>As if it’s not blatantly obvious
>Michel does not care for
>Scottie...if he did we’d be
>subjected to half a post
>about another conspiracy theory and
>how it was “fixed” that
>Scottie’s rope spun around uncontrollably
>while the others did not...Yadda,
>Yadda, Yadda...Blah, Blah, Blah. *snort*

It could be that production didn't want Scottie as HoH. Nice catch about a possible production interference. I'm not sure it was intended like that but who knows?!

>Sam's vote was absolutely against Ho-leigh;
>although I see how Michel
>would not think that in
>his Spinarama World.

Sam had the hots for Faysal. It was so evident that you have to be blind to not see it. Sorry, I forgot that you are blind.

>Not sure in what Land of
>Unicorns you exist, but in
>reality, tall, dark and handsome
>will “impress the ladies” one-hundred-fold
>over honesty.

Tall, dark and handsome attracts the ladies but there are many tall, dark and handsome men. The honest one is rarer.

>In any event,
>I’m still steadfast in my
>belief we’ll have no Jeff
>& Jordan with The Big
>Dummy & Ho-leigh after the
>season.

Your crystal ball has been wrong so often that I think it's not made of crystal at all but ordinary glass.

>But if we do...my
>marriage to Jennifer may come
>to fruition. Kingfish could be
>my Best Man...and because we
>know Michel is almost always
>more partial to the females
>(you sexist, you) he could
>be the Maid-of-Honor. LMAO!!

Aren't you already married? If not, I strongly suggest you let your fiancée decide on her maid-of-honor.

09-03-18, 03:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week #10 List"
Ho-leigh and Faysal was LUST at first sight...not “love” at first sight. Now THAT is a “huge difference.” As for Tyler and Angela, laying next to each other, holding hands, and even a kiss is not “sexual behavior” even to President Bill Clinton. As for Faysal and Ho-leigh, skanking under the sheets WEEKS BEFORE even your “first kiss” is a hooker/john relationship. Perhaps YOU’RE the one who is “blind.” Maybe it may sink in better with song…sing it Orbison...♪ “Pretty Woman” ♫

You don’t have to be “into guys” to be able to assess whether a dude is a good catch for a woman. THAT would be a typical Archie Bunker seat-of-the-pants response. Speaking of which, JC is a simple-minded little man who needs to make up stories and false accusations in order to make any point or impact because he lacks the aptitude to act otherwise. Your silly and erroneous accusations about me emulates JC to a T. THAT’S where JC comes from.

“Nice catch...production interference.” ROFLMAO! Guess you missed the *snort* after it. Who’s REALLY the blind one on these Boards?

Faysal is a great-looking guy, so any heterosexual female would be attracted to him. It should be MORE obvious that Sam has an issue with skanky HOs. You would have to be DEAF not to have heard Sam make her moral stand during her HOH eviction speech. No crystal ball needed. And how about when Ho-leigh CLEARLY stated to Brett she did not have strong feelings for the Dummy...Sorry, I forgot that you are deaf.

Don’t worry, I’m not marrying Jennifer Aniston any more than Ho-leigh and the full-time moron will have a serious long-term relationship. If she's smart, Ho-leigh should go on a few token dates with Faysal after the show in hopes of erasing her Reality Show Ho status.

09-03-18, 07:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week #10 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-18 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

>Ho-leigh and Faysal was LUST at
>first sight...not “love” at first
>sight. Now THAT is a
>“huge difference.”

What is wrong with lust? Yes, the church categorizes it as one of the cardinal sins but you have to be a prude to believe that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sexual desires.

>As for Tyler
>and Angela, laying next to
>each other, holding hands, and
>even a kiss is not
>“sexual behavior” even to President
>Bill Clinton. As for Faysal
>and Ho-leigh, skanking under the
>sheets WEEKS BEFORE even your
>“first kiss” is a hooker/john
>relationship. Perhaps YOU’RE the one
>who is “blind.” Maybe it
>may sink in better with
>song…sing it Orbison...♪ “Pretty Woman”
>♫

Did they engage in sexual intercourse? Did she give him a handjob, a BJ perhaps? Did he give her oral sex? I didn't see that and I'm sure you didn't either.

>You don’t have to be “into
>guys” to be able to
>assess whether a dude is
>a good catch for a
>woman. THAT would be
>a typical Archie Bunker seat-of-the-pants
>response.

If you want me to go into more details then I'll proceed: I know Angela was my favorite woman when the season started with Rachel and Haleigh close behind. For the men, I saw that Faysal, Brett and Winston were good looking guys while Tyler was more of a surfer dude goofy looking guy so, no, I can't say that Angela has exquisite taste.

>Speaking of which, JC
>is a simple-minded little man
>who needs to make up
>stories and false accusations in
>order to make any point
>or impact because he lacks
>the aptitude to act otherwise.
>Your silly and erroneous accusations
>about me emulates JC to
>a T. THAT’S where JC
>comes from.

In Survivor, Perception is reality and the way I perceive you has been proven time and again in our exchanges. I'll have you know that I stand 1.80m tall, hardly a JC. Also, I make my accusations directly in your face, hardly the way JC operates.

>“Nice catch...production interference.” ROFLMAO! Guess you
>missed the *snort* after it.
>Who’s REALLY the blind one
>on these Boards?

I knew you were kidding but you teed it up so nicely. I guess you don't understand sarcasm anymore than you understand these social games.

>Faysal is a great-looking guy, so
>any heterosexual female would be
>attracted to him. It should
>be MORE obvious that Sam
>has an issue with skanky
>HOs. You would have to
>be DEAF not to have
>heard Sam make her moral
>stand during her HOH eviction
>speech. No crystal ball needed.

Even Kingfish agreed her speech was mostly due to jealousy and you sort of agreed when HE said it. The crystal ball comment came about your certainty that Fayleigh won't happen after the show.

>And how about when Ho-leigh
>CLEARLY stated to Brett she
>did not have strong feelings
>for the Dummy...Sorry, I forgot
>that you are deaf.

And don't you think THAT was strategy? She spends hours with Faysal and for you that's not sincere but she talks a few minutes with Brett and that's sincere? You really can't read people, can you?

>Don’t worry, I’m not marrying Jennifer
>Aniston any more than Ho-leigh
>and the full-time moron will
>have a serious long-term relationship.
>If she's smart, Ho-leigh should
>go on a few token
>dates with Faysal after the
>show in hopes of erasing
>her Reality Show Ho status.

That reality show Ho status exists only in the minds of the Archie Bunkers of the world.

09-03-18, 10:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week #10 List"
After watching Sunday's show (delayed for me), and not having the 24hour feed, and not seeing anything explicit so far, I'd have to put my monopoly money on there being an exchange of bodily fluids between Tyler and Angela before the season is over.

At this point, it'd be a sin (of sorts) if there wasn't.

09-04-18, 01:39 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week #10 List"
Well they already have...

Sweat is a bodily fluid after all!!

09-05-18, 06:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week #10 List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-18 AT 06:01 PM (EST)

Yeah, and they kissed also. But you know what I mean. It would take a strong willed hetero pair to resist.

09-06-18, 07:52 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Week #10 List"
Not sure “sweat” is a factor on Big Brother. Production must have the A/C in the House jacked up way high with hoodies being an apparel of choice on the show.

09-06-18, 07:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #10 List"
Yes Kingfish...the only “explicitness” is in our resident Spin Doctor’s mind. And I give NO credence to any “revelations” that may came out of the Live Feeders circle jerk sessions.

Although, I would take that bet with you on “exchange of bodily fluids” (other than saliva.) They’ve held out for about 70 days already, I think they could hold out for only around two weeks longer to prevent any shame or embarrassment with family members back at home and spare us the waling and crying we witnessed with Ho-leigh over what she apparently was ashamed over.

09-06-18, 11:45 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Week #10 List"
I guess you caught the significance of "Ringing the bell" after their contest went over the top.

09-06-18, 07:41 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Week #10 List"
I was merely citing the difference between “love” and “lust.” Fact is, Ho-leigh would NOT have felt ashamed with her family relatives if it was “love” at first sight...but skanking under the sheets with some dummy she recently met WEEKS before they even shared their first kiss caused her to carry on in the diary room. Whereas, you personally do not feel anything embarrassing about her “desires,” unless you are blind and deaf CLEARLY Ho-leigh did.

I choose not to get specifically descriptive with the OBVIOUS movements/slime/skank going on between those horny toads under their sheets. Using your spin in a feeble attempt to compare that behavior to two individuals who have laid next to each other, held hands, and kissed after developing feelings some 50 to 60 days into the summer is beyond ridiculous.

My comparison of you to JC is his use of fake stories and false accusations whether the aimless babble is spewed in the security of the BB House DR or in the privacy at your computer. Although we have many differences, we share the same height because I am 1.8m tall as well. But I’ll have YOU know I’ve never weighed a gram over 77kg my entire life, so comparing me to a fat fictional TV character further conveys the ignorance of your short-sightedness about me.

Actually, I really can’t take credit for “teeing” up the wild spinning Scottie unfortunately encountered during the HOH comp. That came from Scottie HIMSELF during his DR session. The only reason YOU didn’t “swing at the tee” is because Scottie is not one of your favorites. There’s absolutely, positively NO doubt in my mind if he was, you’d be belly-aching over some silly conspiracy/fix that worked against him.

My response to Kingfish when he commented on Sam’s nomination speech was that I believed she was upset that she might possibly miss out on an opportunity to strategically partner with a strong, athletic male HG to some skanky HO who would slime him away from her. I stand by that belief REGARDELESS who I was responding to. If you wish to interpret that as “jealousy”...whatever. Actually, what Kingfish and I agreed on in that thread is we both felt Sam’s intention was/is NEVER to engage in any sexual behavior while in the House. Once again, you need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

NO, when Ho-leigh openly came clean that she has no strong feelings for the full-time moron I do not think it was strategy. According to Faysal during his DR confession, he stated Ho-leigh was petting Brett in the hammock for HOURS (not minutes as you incorrectly claim) and it was stated it was the night before eviction. If you recall, Ho-leigh, Faysal and the Bad News Bears alliance were all very certain Brett would be evicted the next night. Why strategize with a HG whom they thought was a dead man walking and only had hours left in the House?? They were completely shocked and blindsided when it didn’t happen. Sorry, you spin comes up way short here.

For the record, “that reality show Ho status” clearly exists in the mind of this season’s Reality Show Ho who on NUMEROUS occasions this season appropriately expressed her concerns over being ashamed and embarrassed to her relatives and those back at home who she loves and cares about. No need to bring any fat fictional TV character into her apparent shameful admission.

I’ll miss tonight’s episode and won’t be able to watch it until this weekend. So, if either of you would like to initiate the next list go right ahead. We’ll continue our bantering with that list. Over and out with this thread.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •