The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #9 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2984 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-18, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #9 List"
I’ll be at the Jets-Giants preseason game tonight, so I’m getting this posted now.

1) TYLER – I am seriously considering to stop watching this season if Tyler gets evicted from the House before Finale night. And the HOHs who continue to play into his hand just keep on mounting...Scottie still the only exception. Playing with the dominant alliance. A competition beast. Still has his Power APP. Has several HGs willing to ride with him to the end. Could very well be the G.O.A.T. when all is said and done.

After all these years it seems silly to continue to post this disclaimer...but the rest of my ranking is for WEEK #9 and not necessarily for the two-month body of work.

2) JC – He orchestrated Scottie’s eviction. Granted he did it primarily by being a pint-size lying sack of sh!t. Bamboozling a muttonhead like Faysal hardly qualifies him the greatest puppet master of all-time even in his delusional tiny brain. I also give him credit for pitching the plan for Brett to contest Scottie as the sole vote to keep LoserStar. With Scottie out, JC becomes the best remaining HG to infiltrate both sides of the House.

3) HO-LEIGH – Geez, where was that voice of reason when you had the power after wearing your crown(s) as the Jumble Queen? Deserves to be ranked high this week for being spot on with pretty much everything she said. Too bad it was falling on the ears of a “full-time moron.” The more she tried to secure the only ally they would have after this week, the more the Big Dummy’s jealousy meter would register off the charts.

4) BRETT – He’s got the “Bad News Bears” continuing to let ground balls go between their legs. Smart strategy in the Veto comp. Don’t give him any shot of winning, but 50K is not too shabby for 90 days of play. While Zingbot compared him to a vaginal hygiene device, he continues to be the most entertaining character in the House this season.

5) KAYCEE – Did a fine job acting like she has never had any association with Brett. The only one who didn’t buy it got evicted yesterday, so the Bad News Bears will remain oblivious. Should get carried to the end game, but her resume will be weak.

6) ANGELA – After her stint as HOH, she resumes her role as the BB wallflower. But as Tyler so accurately stated, “at least she’s nice to look at.” Fortunate to be riding the Level 6 train; should she sit in the Finals she could make a decent case for herself...and there could be enough Jury members who would vote for the Finalist with a vagina possibly tilting the scale to her favor.

7) FAYSAL – He would have had to slip and break a leg to not win the HOH comp. The Big Green Monster called “Jealousy” consumed his HOH. Allowing a rugrat like JC to manipulate his pea-brain keeps him low in the ranking despite his HOH win. LoserStar’s eviction speech could not have spelled it out any clearer for the moronic imbecile, yet he STILL did not act on it. As funny as it was to see Faysal’s facial expressions over Sam’s suggestion to nominate his skank, it was even MORE funny to listen to Tyler in the DR after the Dummy’s pitch to form a F4 with Tyler/Angela.

8) SAM – Her ridiculousness of thinking the House would eagerly want to hand her the Hacker advantage plays second fiddle to thinking she could convince Faysal to put up his Ho as a replacement nominee. And Production purposely makes the viewers wait for another 24 hours thinking we may actually believe it could happen?! Production left us in “suspense” about as well as they cast DAWS for Reality Shows.

EVICTED

SCOTTIE – Not sure what the record is for finishing runner-up in comps, but Scottie must be close...if not the outright record holder. Unfortunately for Scottie, second place comp finishes get you bupkus in BB. Got double-whammied with JC’s fabricated lie and the Big Dummy’s jealousy. After Brett/Kaycee/Level 4’s staged scenario in the HOH room, Scottie would have been all in to ride with the Bad News Bears...but that’s why Faysal has been appropriately dubbed a “full-time moron.” Not sure who will get evicted this week, but given his solid effort in comps, he should be a favorite to earn his way back into the House winning the battleback among the Jury members.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #9 List kingfish 08-24-18 1
   RE: Week #9 List michel2 08-24-18 3
       RE: Week #9 List kingfish 08-27-18 8
           RE: Week #9 List michel2 08-27-18 9
   RE: Week #9 List Aruba 08-25-18 4
 My List michel2 08-24-18 2
   RE: My List Aruba 08-25-18 5
       RE: My List michel2 08-25-18 6
           Slopping in the mud pit Aruba 08-27-18 10
               Reply michel2 08-27-18 12
                   RE: Reply Aruba 08-28-18 18
                       RE: Reply michel2 08-28-18 20
                           RE: Reply Aruba 08-29-18 23
 RE: Week #9 List kingfish 08-25-18 7
   RE: Week #9 List Aruba 08-27-18 11
       RE: Week #9 List michel2 08-27-18 13
           RE: Week #9 List kingfish 08-28-18 14
               RE: Week #9 List michel2 08-28-18 16
                   RE: Week #9 List kingfish 08-28-18 21
                   RE: Week #9 List kingfish 08-29-18 22
           RE: Week #9 List Aruba 08-28-18 15
               RE: Week #9 List michel2 08-28-18 17
                   RE: Week #9 List Aruba 08-28-18 19
 RE: Week #9 List kingfish 08-30-18 24
   RE: Week #9 List Aruba 08-30-18 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-18, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #9 List"
Should be a bootee - Zingbot's writer; Should have been booted long before this, along with that tired feature, Zingbot itself. But BB seems to have a thing for returning the worst houseguests and features. Add OTEV and OTEV's writer to the list. Fortunately for us the idiotic returnees (OMG, Jessie? Rachel? Shoot me now!) were only cameos.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2967 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-18, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #9 List"
I completely agree with you on the useless cameos and I would lose the OTEV character but I kind of like Zingbot. Not his stupid voice of course but I like the way he grills the players. While it kind of turns him into one of us, I think Estee would have been a better source of Zings for the bot than the actual writers.

08-27-18, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week #9 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-18 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

Estee would make a great Zingbot. At least she might be able to add humor to the sarcasm. And, of course, her sarcasm would be priceless.

I have to turn on the close caption to understand Zingbot. But at least they dropped Kathy Griffin.

08-27-18, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week #9 List"
I miss many of our old friends a lot...

08-25-18, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week #9 List"
I second that...well since Michel beat me to the punch, I third the booting of Zingbot’s writers. You know it’s gotten really bad when they have to resort to vulgarity and potty-mouth insults. The only one I started to get a little charged up about was when Zingbot opened up referencing skin blemishes or something of that nature—I thought for sure he was setting up Ho-leigh about that growth on her forehead. But alas, he couldn’t even get that one right!

I don’t object to cameos if you were a former champion or owned your respective season to where you should have won...but Loser Jesse qualifies as neither. And I think he has the most cameos ever.

08-24-18, 07:59 PM (EST)
2. "My List"
This whole week revolved around Faysal's dumb decision. Even the editing of the episodes didn't follow the old, tired formula; the veto session was not shown before Thursday night in order to keep us guessing. Scottie was a dead duck once Brett won veto but would Faysal be dumb enough to listen to Sam? After seeing his nominations, I'm guessing some viewers weren't sure. (By the way, Aruba, do the viewers represent Average Americans? If so, read the moronic tweets that BB flashes on the screen!!) Whenever that level of stupidity comes into play, I have to question the reality of what we saw. Was it fixed? I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me.

That challenge for veto should be put away. The fun of seeing the messy house has worn off and I can't understand why people don't prepare their hiding spot in advance. Was Brett's win also part of the fix? After spending 2 months in the house, I would have found a much better hiding place than all of those we saw. Of course, the look on Sam's face when she saw the mess kind of saved this whole dumb exposition.

1-Tyler: This episode clearly showed his mastery of the game. This is exactly how I played Big Brother on line and, like I did back then, Tyler realized the danger of winning HoH. He should avoid it until Final 5 or so when it will be time to pounce. Let the others do the dirty work since he gets enormous input in their decisions anyway. By the way, “playing both sides” ONLY applies to Tyler. What Scottie did doesn't even compare.

2-Angela: We saw that she is Tyler’s closest strategic ally. The fact that Tyler doesn’t want her in his preferred F2 shows that she could beat him. That tells us how much Tyler respects her game. I would also be disappointed in seeing Tyler evicted UNLESS it’s Angela’s doing. Like Zingbot said: She is Emotionless, Heartless and Soulless and, while I don’t believe she is like that in her personal life, it is perfect when playing such an amoral game.

3- Brett: Like Zingbot said, Brett acts like a douche but he's funny doing it. I'm not sure why someone didn't catch on after seeing that huge pile of mattresses covering his hiding spot because it sure would have caught my attention. I was kind of hoping that he'd flaunt his power in Faysal's face: "I won veto but I don't mind staying on the block because I'm not going anywhere." Talk about a case to present to the jury.

4-Haleigh: She sees what is going on around her so I doubt that she believes in the honesty of Tyler and Angela's offer but she really has nothing to lose by going with it. It actually would be great for Tyler and Angela to keep that option alive. It's a dangerous option but it could solve all Tyler's problem.

5-JC: His plan worked well and it was a funny scheme so I have to give him credit. The problem is that he didn't take credit for it. He should hav eused his last words to Scottie to explain his actions. Instead he went for sympathy. The dumb part is that Scottie will be told about JC's actions before Finale night.

6-Faysal: If nothing else, his Final 4 offer to Tyler convinced the best challenge performer in the house to throw the next challenge. That's a big bonus for Faysal in a week where he can't compete because it gives Haleigh a better chance.

7-Kaycee: What I hate most on Reality TV is a boring character and I agree with Zingot in that she is the type that makes me want to change chaannel.

8-Sam: Yes, she completely deserves last place and Zingbot had it right: She is batshit crazy. Yet, Aruba used her as his moral compass earlier in the season. Talk about losing North!

Evicted – Scottie : It’s hilarious to read Aruba writing that Scottie infiltrated both sides of the house. You have to be trusted to infiltrate an alliance and no one except Haleigh trusted Scottie. The funniest thing is that I’m sure Aruba will keep with this non-sense that Scottie “played both sides” but all I’ll ever respond is: “Unanimous VOTE”. The REALITY is that both sides played him. Yes, he should win the Comeback challenge but that's another dumb twist. Most often, returnees are quickly U-Turned.

08-25-18, 10:17 AM (EST)
5. "RE: My List"
Nice list, Michel.

First off, the tweets are handpicked by the same braindead idiotic boobs who cast the seasons. So, to answer your question...NO. The tweets are not indicative of your average viewers no more than the losers they cast for BB and Survivor are indicative of your average Americans. Whenever “stupidity” comes into play,” it serves as a continual confirmation of how poorly Production casts for these shows. Sure, on rare occasion they may hit a homerun with Tyler, Derrick, Dan...but as Wesley Snipes said to Woody Harrelson in “White Men Can’t Jump,” even the sun shines on a dog’s ass some days.

A fair amount of “burying Paul” in your post. I have to admit it’s always so entertaining that it never gets old. Speaking of which, in the Veto comp each turn is only two minutes. Other than Faysal, it would take those other players probably the full 2 minutes just to move all those mattresses. Actually, Faysal DID have his paws on the pillow, but the full-time moron still didn’t find it. No fix...just par for the course casting. And although Brett’s arrogance to not use the Veto as you suggested would have been fun to watch, it would not be a good play because Scottie was the only non-Level 4 who was on to Brett’s association with them. Had Brett boasted of his safety, I think even the full-time moron would have put the pieces together to form the Level 4 alliance.

Yes, Scottie’s association (aka infiltration) with both sides of the House does not compare to how masterfully Tyler has played everyone. Tyler is doing it more on an individual basis whereas Scottie went back and forth between alliances. The unanimous vote was a result of two factors: 1) only eight left in the House now, 2) anyone sitting next to a Level 4 with the Big Dummy as HOH had a BETTER than great chance of walking out by a unanimous vote thanks to the dominant alliance in the House. Any other assessment is applying your PhD in Spinology.

The “art” of throwing a competition is to do so in such a manner no one suspects you’re tanking. Given Tyler’s track record, that would be a pretty tall order for him. Even so, from what I saw and was explained briefly about the HOH comp to be played out tomorrow night, there seems to be a decent element of luck involved, so being a competition beast shouldn’t be much of an advantage with this one.

With the amount of “goat” material still left in the House, of course, Tyler and Angela would not regard each other as “preferred” F2 partners. As savvy a player as Tyler is, it must also weigh heavy on his mind with some Jurors he would not get votes sitting next to an Angela or even Ho-leigh for no other reason than gender. Yeah, I know Kaycee and Sam are females...but more tomboyish. Not that I criticize that—actually I dig tomboys...but for a Bayleigh or LoserStar who might be casting their votes in the name of “girl power,” an Angela or Ho-leigh would be more their female HG of choice in that regard.

Sam’s moral compass to eliminate the skank in the House at Week 3 has no bearing on my ranking and assessments for Week 9. Her ranking this week is all about how clueless she is about playing the game of BB. To think the jealous lug nut would even contemplate putting up Kaitlyn 2.0 has her appropriately eating out of the bottom feeder this week.

Little doubt in my mind Angela is much different on the outside. That being said, I do not think her Zing is all that accurate. I suppose I get the “heartless” reference pertaining to her good-bye message to Bitter Betty Rachel. If you don’t obnoxiously embellish and act like an overexaggerating jackass, Production will most likely label you as “emotionless.” But “soulless???” What’s that all about...is this Salem, Massachusetts circa 1690s?

I think JC was better off NOT owning up to Scottie about the lie that ousted him. Unlike Scottie, he never told anyone in the House about his rogue/flip vote so this was just a case of JC being JC. Aside from some nauseating embellishment, I do not think many will be shocked or surprised about the Battleback. Why rub it in the face of someone who might battle their way back into the House? As for the Battleback, I believe only Nicole U-turned after her reentry. I’m going from memory, but I think all the others stuck around for quite a few nominations/evictions. I remember Johnny Mac made F4. Victor’s battleback was after the fourth eviction and he lasted a long time afterwards.

08-25-18, 12:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: My List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-18 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

>Nice list, Michel.

Thank you.

>First off, the tweets are handpicked
>by the same braindead idiotic
>boobs who cast the seasons.
>So, to answer your question...NO.
>The tweets are not indicative
>of your average viewers no
>more than the losers they
>cast for BB and Survivor
>are indicative of your average
>Americans. Whenever “stupidity” comes into
>play,” it serves as a
>continual confirmation of how poorly
>Production casts for these shows.

There have been 36 seasons of Survivor and 20 seasons of BB. Do you realize how many people that represents, how many stupid tweets there have been on our screens? All the players and most of the tweets come from Americans so we are certainly seeing a good representation of the US population. Before you jump all over me, read the next answer.

>Sure, on rare occasion they
>may hit a homerun with
>Tyler, Derrick, Dan...but as Wesley
>Snipes said to Woody Harrelson
>in “White Men Can’t Jump,”
>even the sun shines on
>a dog’s ass some days.

This, I think, is where we disagree the most. For me, casting hits six or so homeruns each season and only strikes out a couple of times. This season, we've had homeruns with Rachel, Bayleigh, Brett, Haleigh, Angela and Tyler. Angie was probably the only strike out. Kaycee is boring, Sam is crazy and Steve didn't stand a chance but those, I consider more like ground outs, players that could have been hits but weren't.

>A fair amount of “burying Paul”
>in your post. I have
>to admit it’s always so
>entertaining that it never gets
>old.

I'm glad you enjoy it. By the way, because of the live feeds, we KNOW that BB is fixed. It has been proven many times but never more so than when one player was vowing to eliminate the season's "America's player" only to come out of the DR by saying "Maybe it would be good to keep so and so."

>Speaking of which, in
>the Veto comp each turn
>is only two minutes. Other
>than Faysal, it would take
>those other players probably the
>full 2 minutes just to
>move all those mattresses. Actually,
>Faysal DID have his paws
>on the pillow, but the
>full-time moron still didn’t find
>it. No fix...just par for
>the course casting.

But if they had taken relays they would have been able to get them all off before Brett's turn back in the house. It looks like no one but Faysal even tried.

>And although
>Brett’s arrogance to not use
>the Veto as you suggested
>would have been fun to
>watch, it would not be
>a good play because Scottie
>was the only non-Level 4
>who was on to Brett’s
>association with them. Had Brett
>boasted of his safety, I
>think even the full-time moron
>would have put the pieces
>together to form the Level
>4 alliance.

I understand that but I'm talking about Brett and his arrogance doesn't have limits. Usually those arrogant players aren't fun to watch but Brett makes it work somehow. Maybe because he can also laugh at himself, using that "cockroach" nickname for example.

>Yes, Scottie’s association (aka infiltration) with
>both sides of the House
>does not compare to how
>masterfully Tyler has played everyone.

Unanimous VOTE.

>Tyler is doing it more
>on an individual basis whereas
>Scottie went back and forth
>between alliances. The unanimous vote
>was a result of two
>factors: 1) only eight left
>in the House now, 2)
>anyone sitting next to a
>Level 4 with the Big
>Dummy as HOH had a
>BETTER than great chance of
>walking out by a unanimous
>vote thanks to the dominant
>alliance in the House. Any
>other assessment is applying your
>PhD in Spinology.

Still; UNANIMOUS VOTE.

>The “art” of throwing a competition
>is to do so in
>such a manner no one
>suspects you’re tanking. Given Tyler’s
>track record, that would be
>a pretty tall order for
>him. Even so, from what
>I saw and was explained
>briefly about the HOH comp
>to be played out tomorrow
>night, there seems to be
>a decent element of luck
>involved, so being a competition
>beast shouldn’t be much of
>an advantage with this one.

We saw a Survivor pretending he was afraid of going under water when we know he could gracefully dive from a 10 foot platform. Unless your name is Peih Gee, it's easy to throw a comp, any comp, without making it obvious.

>With the amount of “goat” material
>still left in the House,
>of course, Tyler and Angela
>would not regard each other
>as “preferred” F2 partners. As
>savvy a player as Tyler
>is, it must also weigh
>heavy on his mind with
>some Jurors he would not
>get votes sitting next to
>an Angela or even Ho-leigh
>for no other reason than
>gender.

I can't believe this sexist garbage. We've seen DOZENS of women voting for men over a woman. If data shows anything, we've had much less men voting for a woman over a man.

>Yeah, I know Kaycee
>and Sam are females...but more
>tomboyish. Not that I criticize
>that—actually I dig tomboys...but for
>a Bayleigh or LoserStar who
>might be casting their votes
>in the name of “girl
>power,” an Angela or Ho-leigh
>would be more their female
>HG of choice in that
>regard.

I can't stomach this reductive attitude towards women. Are you ACTUALLY saying that, for you, a woman is more deserving if she acts like a boy?? Hello, Archie Bunker

>Sam’s moral compass to eliminate the
>skank in the House at
>Week 3 has no bearing
>on my ranking and assessments
>for Week 9.

But she was as batshit crazy back then as she is now! It's you that says "you are who you are" and, in this simpleton's case, it applies.

>Her ranking
>this week is all about
>how clueless she is about
>playing the game of BB.
>To think the jealous lug
>nut would even contemplate putting
>up Kaitlyn 2.0 has her
>appropriately eating out of the
>bottom feeder this week.

Same here but I've had her there for a long time.

>Little doubt in my mind Angela
>is much different on the
>outside.

I'm glad that the "you are who you are" theory has cracks in it. I was actually fishing for that comment from you when I wrote Angela's piece.

>That being said, I
>do not think her Zing
>is all that accurate. I
>suppose I get the “heartless”
>reference pertaining to her good-bye
>message to Bitter Betty Rachel.
>If you don’t obnoxiously embellish
>and act like an overexaggerating
>jackass, Production will most likely
>label you as “emotionless.” But
>“soulless???” What’s that all about...is
>this Salem, Massachusetts circa 1690s?

It's so typical of you that you can't simply call her Rachel. Do you think it offends me? Your continual gnawing at what bugs you is annoying but it doesn't offend me. Try being entertaining instead of always parroting the same thing.

>I think JC was better off
>NOT owning up to Scottie
>about the lie that ousted
>him. Unlike Scottie, he never
>told anyone in the House
>about his rogue/flip vote so
>this was just a case
>of JC being JC. Aside
>from some nauseating embellishment, I
>do not think many will
>be shocked or surprised about
>the Battleback. Why rub it
>in the face of someone
>who might battle their way
>back into the House?

You could be right here but what does JC really have to lose? It's been his one big move in the game so he should own it.

>As for the Battleback, I believe
>only Nicole U-turned after her
>reentry. I’m going from memory,
>but I think all the
>others stuck around for quite
>a few nominations/evictions. I remember
>Johnny Mac made F4. Victor’s
>battleback was after the fourth
>eviction and he lasted a
>long time afterwards.

None won though. Circumstances may put a bigger fish on the block but the returning juror is ALWAYS an immediate target. I'd certainly go after someone who's had the privilege of talking directly to the other jurors. It's really another dumb twist if you want my opinion.

PS. The post I made in Survivor Fanatics should interest you.

08-27-18, 07:42 PM (EST)
10. "Slopping in the mud pit"
Strike outs...ground outs...it’s still Production making outs with casting. Where we REALLY disagree on this discussion is my contention that a majority of castings are so far “off the grid” they are NOT indicative of your average American, whereas you blow sunshine up Production’s butt and credit them with a job well done because they exploit the behavior of “douches,” losers. “morons,” and bitter cry-babies. Gee, thanks for “reminding” me we’ve had 36 Survivor and 20 BB seasons. Since we’re throwing numbers around, do you realize the US population is over 320 million!!!

“Live feeders?” LMAO!
TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN
NUFF SAID

Not sure a “relay” tactic would apply during the veto comp because I doubt players are allowed to collaborate with each other between turns. In any event, the general consensus among the participants was they didn’t care who won as long as it wasn’t Scottie. Consequently, it was highly unlikely Scottie would be the one able to move all those mattresses (those arms probably could not bench press much more than Faysal’s IQ,) So, I don’t think the others cared if it was Brett, Faysal or even Tyler strategically covering up their piece.

The conditions for the unanimous vote were appropriately noted. Should either Dummy or Ho-leigh be sitting next to a Level 4 on eviction night, another unanimous vote would be very likely.

A true-life experience and explanation were provided for your “underwater” conspiracy theory. I will not explain it again so you can go back and reread if you wish...but you probably won’t because of the “liar” insinuation you like to falsely toss my way. *snort*

Sure didn’t take long for you to muddy the water on this thread with your patented spin to erroneously label me a “sexist.” Yes, historically male jurors voted within “party lines” and voted for a male finalist; as did several females vote for female finalists. Obvious common traits between juror and finalist even broke a tie to crown a champion. Conversely, we’ve had many Jurors who voted within the spirit of the game and casted their vote regardless off specific commonalities.

But focusing on Bayleigh and LoserStar, I can absolutely see their votes being skewed toward an Angela or Ho-leigh for the reason I stated, despite your fabricated falsehood about me in your response...HELLO JC!

You are who you are applies to Sam. The only “cracks” are your spins to purposely twist things around and muddy the water. A person can be exactly who they are yet be assessed differently when a similar trait can be advantages in one scenario, yet detrimental in another. You, yourself called BB an amoral game so possessing a positive moral compass may not be conducive to being a good BB player.

If someone is a bitter cry-baby, I will criticize them. If someone exhibits good sportsmanship, I’ll give them kudos. I could care less how that straight-forwardness may translate to one’s “entertainment value.” But I’m glad you are not offended, because my appropriate and straight-forward assessments are not intended to “offend.”

It’s beyond amusing you mention “parroting.” If there were ever pristine examples of “parroting,” it’s your non-proven conspiracy theories and your over-reached “rigs” and “fixes.”
MICHEL WANT A CRACKER?

Holy Smoly...we go from “quickly U-turn” to “winning the game.” WHAT A TWISTED SPIN! This is so typical of what you do to muddy the water and hope to avoid eating more crow. My reply was to your claim that battleback winners are “quickly U-turned.” Historically, I do not see that regardless how this one may pan out. With only a 5 or 6% chance of winning a season one can Nostradamus a number of factors and spin any one of them to attribute to a non-win. Furthermore, (sorry to say) MANY HG's/castaway's primarily objective is NOT to win but advance as far as they can into the game. Once again, battleback winners have successfully achieved that objective.

Thanks for the heads-up on your Survivor post. Summertime is a tough time for me to keep up on these Boards, Actually, I’m pretty surprised I’ve done as much as I have this BB season. With that said, it may be a little while before I start reading on the Survivor Board, but I’ll definitely get to it.

08-27-18, 09:18 PM (EST)
12. "Reply"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-18 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

There's a big difference between a strike out and a ground out. You can't do a thing with a strike out (Just like Angie) but ground outs are often useful outs (advancing the runners and even scoring runs). I say most players this season have made useful contributions to our viewing entertainment.

Live feeders are viewers just like you and me but have more time on their hand. One could say they are ordinary Americans!! What one of them reports is scrutinized by hundreds of others so if something is wrong it gets corrected quickly.

Aruba wrote:
"The conditions for the unanimous vote were appropriately noted. Should either Dummy or Ho-leigh be sitting next to a Level 4 on eviction night, another unanimous vote would be very likely..."

This proves my point so nicely that I can't help but laugh at you for missing it. Yes, Faysal and Haleigh would be voted out unanimously if they were sitting next to a Level 6 player Because, just like Scottie, they never managed to play both sides of the house!!

I don't buy that someone can jump off a platform like an Olympic Diver but be too afraid to swim underwater. It's simply not credible. To dive like that you need a LOT of practice in a pool.

Your remark stank of sexism and you still pile on more manure. Despicable. The funny thing is if Angie and/or Bayleigh vote for a man over a woman you'll ignore it but I'll sure rub it in your face. And if they vote for Angela it will certainly be a deserved vote no matter who she faces, not because they voted for a woman.

Just one post ago you were calling my interogations about the shows' integrity amusing so which is it? All of my interrogations are different from the other so how is that parroting? No, parroting applies to someone who, like you, repeats the same criticism of a player ad nauseam.

Until a returning player actually wins the game then I'll call it a stupid twist. And if a returning player actually wins the game I'll call him a lucky, undeserving winner just like Ben.

The thread in Survivor is about Terry Dietz's son who is doing well three years after his heart transplant.

08-28-18, 07:05 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Reply"
For the umpteenth time, what you regard as “home run hitting” is the exploitation of off-the-griders. That’s NOT my main criticism with casting. What initiated this discussion is Production’s failure to cast players indicative of the average American before you purposely spun it out of control.

I’ll give you Tyler as a HR. Angela...more of a double or triple. No way the average American always acts like a douche. (Brett) No way the average American is a disgruntled sore-losing bitter cry-baby. (Rachel) No way the average American is a psychotic blood-spiting self-entitled bitch. (Bayleigh) No way the average American is a skank who HOs down with some dummy she just met a week or two prior and voyeur their sexcapades on primetime TV (Ho-leigh) All four are OUTS.

My response to bringing losers like live feeders into our discussion...
“PAUL IS A DEAD MAN, MISS HIM, MISS HIM”
LMAO

Scottie’s eviction was a result of JC’s lie and the full-time moron possessing an IQ equal to his shoe size coupled with his jealousy. Anything else is your obnoxious spins. Smaller numbers in the House will result in unanimous evictions. JC has been floating between both sides of the House and if he was sitting next to Kaycee instead of Scottie, HE would have been evicted by unanimous vote as well. This is a credit to the dominance of the Level 4 alliance.

“Olympic Diver?” HMMM, I guess I missed the episode when Donathan preformed his Forward 3 ˝ Somersaults with a Pike. *snort* Again, go back to my experience/explanation. I assure you the boy who won my age group in the Eastern USA swimming competition spent many, MANY hours “in the pool.” I can PERSONALLY attest to the fact the 3rd place finisher did!

The real “stank” on this thread is the inaccuracies and false labels you ignorantly tag me with. A lessor man might crumble; but I’ll take it with a grain of salt considering the source. Whatever you feel like saying, JC. Knock yourself out!

This topic of discussion ensued with Tyler not preferring a F2 with Angela. In a Tyler/Angela F2, I do believe Bayleigh and LoserStar would cast their votes for Angela because she’s a woman despite the fact Tyler played a more masterful game. I’m not saying EVERY woman will ONLY vote for a female finalist...that’s a false accusation derived from your muddy spin. Conversely, if Angela was sitting next to a creep like JC, Bayleigh and LoserStar’s votes for Angela would be more a case of Angela playing better and not wanting someone like JC to be Champion of a season they’re associated with rather than just gender.

Continually crying foul with your “fixes,” “rigs,” and “burying Paul” is parroting in every sense of the term.

You deny it, but in your next paragraph you discount Ben’s proactive efforts to take advantage of a twist and control his own fate as “luck” or Production manipulation when the other castaways did NOT show the same proactivity this Champion possessed.

Michel still want a cracker? It may make your crow more palatable.

Personally, I will always be able to relate more to proactivity over pathetic ineptness. I thank my parents every day for instilling a positive, proactive, nose-to-the-grindstone work ethic in me. I credit ALL my accomplishments to that upbringing, even though I’ve come across those less proactive, more complacent, inept, let-me-look-for-the-easy-out individuals who ignorantly wrote off my accomplishments as “luck.”
To each their own.

Yes, it’s good news to hear about Terry’s son. Thanks for sharing.

08-28-18, 09:41 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Reply"
Is the average American a blood-spitting basher who talks about women the same way Archie Bunker did in the 70s? Except for the BB celebrity season and the occasional B-list stars on Survivor, the two shows cast ordianry Americans. In fact, they often find them at such average places as Taco stands.

I don't get your aversion for Live Feeders. Again, they are average Americans!! I'm guessing that since you don't want to listen to the Live Feeds, you try to ignore its value. The Live feeds have shown us just how much control production has on the contestants, something that can be hidden on Survivor. For instance do you know that the Hamsters aren't allowed to sign? As soon as they start singing, the feeds cut out and the player gets a warning. All because SeeBS doesn't want to pay royalties.

Danathan did a perfect swan dive and a perfect front forward summersault. No one who is afraid of water could do that ergo Donathan faked it either because he was throwing the challenge or because Probsty scripted that outcome. Given he had no reason to throw the challenge then we HAVE to conclude it was fixed. I think many outcomes have been fixed also. You don't believe me so be it but these shows aren't striving for integrity, they are only concerned with ratings.

I firmly believe that JC would have gotten Sam's vote even if he had been sitting next to a Level 6 not named Tyler. He would also have gotten Haleigh's vote against even Tyler. I even think that JC would have survived a vote against Brett who is at the bottom of the Level 6 alliance.

We'll have to wait and see what Angie and Bayleigh do when they vote. Until then, your simply being sexist.

For all his activity, Ben's game was over at Final 4. Enough said as far as I'm concerned. You ignore that fact but it's as basic as it gets. Even Ben admitted it.

I'm off to Vancouver for the week so I won't be watching until Sunday. We're in for a boring week anyway so just copy/paste my list and argue against it again, Polly.

08-29-18, 06:31 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Reply"
When a NON-USA citizen persists to wave the “Average American” banner, it continues to support the worthlessness of your far-fetched notion and lack of familiarity.

I’m sure what comes out of those Live Feeders circle jerk sessions are conspiracy theories, and conjured up rigs/fixes that make viewers like you orgasm.

More Spin-o-rama...
Donathan was not “afraid of the water.” He was apprehensive to descend way deep enough to retrieve the balls or whatever James was unable to do.

Naturally, you would think JC might have survived that eviction next to Kaycee. It makes sense you’d be partial to someone you emulate, i.e. JC’s false accusations and fake stories about Scottie mirrors what you say about me on these Boards.

Truth be told, you know darn well Tyler would have worked on Sam 24/7 to ensure she would not vote to evict one of his Level 4. If the Big Dummy HOH put up JC, Ho-leigh would not vote against her John. Scottie has shown far more alliance with Level 4 than he ever had with JC. JC is evicted by unanimous vote.

The twist Ben took advantage of was NOT a one-timer. It was used AGAIN the following season. Furthermore, Ben does not even make it to that twist if not for his proactive efforts while the others slept on the job. And after finding his HIIs, he was smart and astute enough to keep his trap shut and not blabbermouth it to others. As Julie said to Bayleigh during her eviction interview...”Loose lips sink ships.”
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You predict a “boring week?” We have a Battleback tomorrow. And since we know a Juror will be reentering the House, there’s a better than good chance for a double eviction next Thursday. I would regard that an eventful week...but that’s because I was never a fan of MTV’s Real World.

Have a safe trip to Vancouver. Enjoy. Perhaps you may come back as the renowned authority of the British Columbia province as well.
HA-HA!

08-25-18, 06:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week #9 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-18 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

Tyler; In control of the the controlling alliance. When he's needed to step up and control the game, he's done that with great skill. When it was possible for him to let others in his alliance take over, he's let that happen. When he had to win a competition, he stepped up to that. So far he hasn't made a misstep, and although everyone (except brain dead Fessie) knows that he's the biggest threat in the house, he is sort of in the good graces of everyone who counts (Level Whatever).

He can claim a fair amout of luck though, especially in that OTEV challenge.

If this a season where the jury ignores personal vendettas and rewards great game play, he should win hands down if he gets to the end. However if the jury votes in accord with hurt feelings, he may be a goat. I think the former will prevail (again, if he makes it to the end) because their time in the jury house usually mellows houseguests.

Angela; Sitting pretty. Founding member of the controlling alliance. Intelligent enough to recognise that the Level Whatever coattail ride is a fun ride, stable enough not to go off the rails when on the eviction couch or engaging with other houseguests. If Tyler falters, she could assume the lead role.

Kaycee; Also sitting pretty. Also founding member of the controlling alliance. Good actress. Everything that applies to Angela also applies to Kaycee.

Brett; Is fourth in the four member alliance. Which is all we need to know in regard to his fate.

Sam; She's expendable after Haileigh and Fessie are booted, but I think that JC will go before her. Maybe, maybe not. She is a rolling on the deck loose cannon, and not as able to pull off a lie or a manuever, so she's just not as dangerous as JC.

JC; Weird little guy, but is conniving and did manage to pull off his scheme to get Scottee evicted. After Haileigh and Fessie are booted, he'll be expendable. I don't think anyone would want to be sitting next to him when the jury votes. He's very possibly the choice of any voter who can't get over their personal feelings.

Haileigh; The clock is counting down on her, she and Fessie have dates with the Jury house. Depending on who wins HOH challenges and veto competitions, either she or Fessier go next.

Fessie; Same as with Haileigh, except that Fessie isn't eligible to compete for this week's HOH so unless he wins the veto comp, he's next to go.

Scottee; Nice guy, fairly smart, got the s__t end of the stick. And was just outmaneuvered by JC and Fessie's lack of brains.

If a jury member manages to get back in the house, surely they will be immediately targeted? I'm thinking this is a net zero ploy that won't affect the targeting order of the other houseguests.

08-27-18, 07:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week #9 List"
Hey Kingfish, thanks for bringing a little clarity to this mud pit created by Michel aka JC.

I’m certain we’ll have Bitter Bettys on the Jury, but if two Level 4s are sitting in the Finals, “Big Baby” may not be a deciding factor.

Personally, I believe Tyler had a misstep when telling Sam about his Power APP, although it may not be costly. He will certainly not need to use it this week and if Sam does not bring it up to anyone, Tyler would dodge a bullet.

I could be wrong because I’m going from memory, but I believe it was Brett (with Winston) who founded Level 6. He (they) brought in two attractive girls (Angela and Rachel.) When he spearheaded the alliance very early in the season, Tyler was HOH so he became a natural inclusion. Kayvee was just in the right place at the tight time. If that memory is correct, how hysterical the HG who founded this alliance is now the lowest head on the remaining totem pole.

Good assessment of Scottie, but let’s not forget the full-time moron’s jealousy after JC’s fabricated lie was also a factor that did Scottie in.

08-27-18, 09:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Week #9 List"
Kingfish does have a nice list but it is so close to mine that it doesn't clarify a thing. The only notable differences are Kaycee and Sam's positions but we all know that Kingfish has a thing for boring women. I didn't know he had a thing for the batshit crazy ones though. Sir Fish, were you a fan of Debbie's in Survivor "So Wrong"?

08-28-18, 02:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #9 List"
Oh, you are trying to stir the pot.

OK, for the record, I think Kaycee is not boring at all, Sam adds some entertainment value, Fessie is dull dull dull, Brett is duller than that, Angela has become more entertaining lately, Tyler is always entertaining. Haileigh has her moments, but they are few, JC is a pretty entertaining little Rasputin wanna-be, and Scottie also managed some entertaining confessions.

Don't remember who Debbie in So-Wrong was, so sorry, I can't feed into your heckling mood. I do know that if she wasn't svelte that you probably made fun of her looks.

08-28-18, 06:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Week #9 List"
I'm simply teasing you a bit.

Brett, the guy who ignores completely jury management, who gets asked by others to prepare their pre-vote speech, boring because his were simply great?

We DEFINITELY aren't on the same page as far as judging who is boring. No wonder we disagree. Here's a hint on how I judge boring: Someone who makes me laugh isn't boring, someone who never says or does anything interesting like Kaycee is.

You don't remember Debbie? She was the part time model, air force specialist, chemist, and full time nutjob. Here's a pic of her and I would call her bony instead of svelte.

08-28-18, 11:40 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week #9 List"
Oh yeah, that Debbie. No not a fan. But she was entertaining in a way that made me hope she would be voted off sooner rather than later.

08-29-18, 12:37 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Week #9 List"
I guess Brett does break up the monotony a bit, but the lad is really beyond dull in the brainpan department.

08-28-18, 06:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week #9 List"
It is Kingfish's ASSESSMENTS I am crediting with bringing some clarity to the mud slop you created...not his rank order. Unfortunately, this pit would have to be dredged 24 hours a day to make it totally clear again.

08-28-18, 06:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week #9 List"
The only mud here comes from your sexist comments.

08-28-18, 07:08 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week #9 List"
Blah, Blah, Blah...

Your ignorance, yet again, comes to the forefront, JC.

08-30-18, 05:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Week #9 List"
That Veto challenge was one for the books. And oddly enough, or maybe not, maybe it was his football instincts finally being useful, Fessie was the only one to understand that he needed to step back for the first part so he could have time to react, and to put the suck on those squid for the third part.

Whatever. Hilarious!

08-30-18, 06:21 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Week #9 List"
Yes...a CLASSIC competition.
I even have to give Production props because that was a super elaborate setup.
Of course, I'm certain Michel is saying it was "rigged" that two with football receiving experience participated. LOL
Granted, they could not show ALL the chances for all six players due to time contraint, but that's a lot of catches for 32 and 33 points...especially with Kaycee getting no catches in the first round.
I was floored when Faysal said "Slow feet, don't eat" because my collegiate soccer coach used to say that.
Hope the Battleback tonight is just as classic.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •